Chapter Seven

Story Info
Chapter seven! The words echoed silently through the hallway.
1.1k words
4
10.2k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter seven! The words echoed silently through the hallway, reverberated in his ears, rolled down the marble, or was it granite, stairway. Chapter seven accompanied him as he walked through the lobby, his shoes squeaking on the polished floor. He listened to the squeaks and noticed the accompanying sharp clicking high heels beside him.

She walked beside him now, just like she had stood beside him, worked beside him and finally failed beside him as the papers were signed and initialed and notarized, authenticated, registered, stamped, filed and whatever else that happens with this sort of thing. It was odd, he'd failed before... two failed marriages, before that several colleges had asked him to leave, but this, this was different, this one hurt, burrowed into his soul.

"...do now?"

He stopped walking, turned his head and stared blankly. His secretary looked at him, waiting. "Excuse me, did you say something?" In the instant before her response he saw her, not just her face, her eyes, her hair, he saw her and recalled. Her first day, the way that dark curl fell teasingly onto her forehead, the bit of red on her prominent cheekbones, the gentle curve of her jaw as his eyes descended.

"What are you going to do now?" she asked.

As he opened his mouth to reply he let his eyes gently roll down her neck and over the gentle curve of her breasts. Then, as he had each time over the last, what was it, ten, eleven years, he returned his gaze to her eyes. "I don't know... lunch?"

"I meant... but lunch is good."

They walked together into the parking garage to his car, his company's car, the late model Mercedes he'd be returning as he downgraded to a Chevrolet, or Honda but still, for at least until the end of the day, his car. He slid onto the cool seat, feeling the smooth support of the leather as he reached to press the start button. Feeling a light sensation on his thigh he paused.

Her hand had innocently brushed against his thigh as she fastened her seatbelt. It had innocently brushed his thigh, but then it remained there. He looked over to her, saw the dark brown eyes looking at him with an intensity he had never noticed from her before.

Smiling, he reached out and gently touched her cheek with his fingertips. She seemed to jump slightly as she quickly drew in a hiss of air. "Claire, all these years... ah, all these years and you've always been there. I never dared... I always wanted, but never..." His fingers slid upward into her hair, "I've always wanted to touch, to run my fingers..., but I couldn't, it wouldn't have been..."

He leaned forward and lightly touched his lips to hers. As he began to back away after the gentle kiss, she leaned toward him, pressing her lips back onto his, her tongue brushing against his lips as if pleading for more. He obliged parting his lips and touching his tongue to hers before pressing into her mouth.

As they kissed he felt her hand move up his thigh and wrap intently around his erection. In response he moved his hands to her breasts like he had longed to for so many years. Gently squeezing them he felt her hand move from his cock to begin fumbling with his pants. Before he could even think to reach for her bra clasp or perhaps slide his hand downward, she had his pants open and he felt the sensation of her fingers on his soft flesh.

He felt her pull away from their kiss, watched as she unfastened her seatbelt and leaned forward. As her head descended to his lap, he reached forward, raised the steering wheel and then reclined his seat. Before the seat ground all the way back he felt the wet warmth of her mouth closing over the head of his cock.

"Oh Claire," he moaned as he felt her tongue sliding up and down and then around the head as her lips slid further and further down his shaft. Then she moved her head up, sucking hard as his cock inched slowly out of her mouth just long enough for her to take a breath and then plunge back down onto him.

He wanted to stop her, he wanted to touch her, to make her feel but, no, no... he was too close. It had been so long since he, it had been so very long that he'd wanted her and now, now... now,nownownow. He arched his back and came spurting his cum into her mouth again and again. He felt intense pleasure as his body released everything, all those year of pent up desire, the forbidden longing, the deep seated fantasies all flow from him as she sucked and swallowed.

He melted back into his car seat as she eased up from his lap. She smiled and said, "Wow, that was quick."

"I'm sorry, it's been..."

"Oh no, no. Don't apologize, it's kind of flattering for it to happen so quickly."

"But I wanted... I mean you..."

"No, not here, not like this. It's just that... well after so long and now seeing you so down, defeated, I wanted, no needed to do something."

"Well yes, not a good day, well not until now."

She smiled. "Here," she handed him an envelope.

"A mysterious envelope," he replied, "I've been served a few of those lately."

"None like this," she said, pausing while he began to open it. "Happy Valentine's Day," she said as he opened it and pulled out the card.

"Valentine's Day? In all this mess I had completely forgotten. I should have... well I guess it wouldn't do to have you send yourself a dozen roses. I wish I had done something for you for Valentine's."

"I think, perhaps, you already have."

"I have?"

"The way you kissed me, responded to me, if I'm not mistaken it seemed like more than just this in the car."

"Over the years, so many times I longed to... but I didn't dare, I mean your job, your career and yet I..."

"I understand, it's been the same for me, but now..."

"There is nothing to stop us. Chapter Seven freed us."

She smiled.

"Well hey, I'm not all that hungry now. Why don't we skip lunch and let me take you home. We can celebrate a wonderful Valentine's Day."

"Perhaps the best one ever."

"It will be our Chapter Eight."

She fastened her seatbelt and said, "Well, let's get started."

He reached out, pushed the button and started the car. Reaching down to put the car in reverse he paused, leaned over and gave her a soft kiss and whispered, "Happy Valentine's Day." He then sat up, put the car in reverse and backed out of the parking space.