Control

Story Info
He gets an anal surprise and so does she.
1.2k words
4.4
140k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sophia jane
sophia jane
175 Followers

"Do you trust me?" I asked looking up at Mike, my lover, from between his legs. My hand stilled on his cock as I waited for an answer.

He laughed nervously, "Why?"

"Just answer! Do you?"

"Of course."

I smiled up at him and resumed my slow stroke up and down his shaft.

"Mmm," he half moaned and half sighed as he leaned back against the pillows on the bed. "I love when you tease me."

"I know," I said. With the other hand I pulled out the four-inch anal vibrator I had hidden earlier.

Putting the vibrator down on the bed next to me, I searched with my hand to find the bottle of lubricant I had also hidden earlier. Mike was completely oblivious; his eyes were closed, and I could see he was totally absorbed in the feeling of my hand teasing his cock

It was difficult to lube the vibrator with only one hand, but I was determined. I didn't want to lose the element of surprise, so I made sure my hand never faltered its slide along Mike's skin.

When I had the vibe ready, I leaned over Mike's cock and wrapped my mouth around it. Very slowly, I eased down his shaft, swallowing him inch by inch. Mike groaned. I had just learned to deep throat, and Mike was still surprised each time that I was able to hold all of his cock in my mouth. I was surprised each time, too, by the thrill it gave me to be able to swallow him.

I caressed his balls with my free hand and slid my mouth back up to the tip of his cock. I teased the head with my tongue, listening to Mike's sharp breaths. I loved to tease and torment him, alternating soft licks with deep throating, fast strokes with slow sides of the tongue.

On the next downward slide of my mouth, I teased the tip of the vibrator around his anus. I knew he would think it was my finger since I had done that before. Gently I began to push the lubed vibrator into his ass. I felt him tighten around it and his legs tensed at the intrusion.

I began a more vigorous rhythm of my mouth on his dick to distract him from his tension. Slowly, I eased the vibe in as far as I could.

I looked up at Mike's face when I turned the vibrator on. His eyes flew open in surprise, and again his muscles tensed.

"Wha…?" he began to question, but the words died as I increased the speed of the vibrator and began a steady in and out rhythm.

"I am going to fuck you in the ass with this vibrator," I told him, kissing and licking his balls between each word. "And I'm going to suck your cock while I do it."

"Oh God," he moaned.

In and out, I slid the vibrator. I could feel myself getting wetter. I was so aroused by the power I had, knowing that I was "fucking" his ass, knowing that for once he was completely vulnerable to me. I wrapped my mouth around his cock, tighter than before, and matched the pace of my mouth to the vibe. In and out, up and down, over and over.

My clitoris throbbed; I needed to be touched so badly, but more than that, I wanted Mike to come. I wanted to feel him spurt in my mouth, to have the taste of his come on my tongue. It didn't take long for me to get my wish. Mike's hips began to lift from the bed as he tried to fuck my mouth. I let him: my mouth accepted his thrusts as I continued the plunge of the vibrator with my hand.

"Oh God," he yelled, his hands holding tight to my hair. His cock was so far into my mouth that he came in my throat, and I was disappointed that I hadn't been able to taste it.

I switched off the vibrator and slid it out of Mike's ass. He released my hair and I lifted my head and grinned up at him.

"You're a naughty girl," he told me. I could tell he was still trying to catch his breath, and I was pleased that I had given him such pleasure.

My grin widened. "I know."

"You know what happens to naughty girls, don't you?"

I looked down at the bed, trying to appear remorseful, but I wasn't. I knew what he meant by asking, and though it had seemed impossible that he could arouse me anymore than I had been while fucking and sucking him, his question alone nearly made me come in anticipation. Several minutes passed, as he continued to watch me. I grew anxious to know what he would do to me, and I knew that he waited, so he could recover from his orgasm, but more so that he could torture me with his silence.

"On your hands and knees." His voice was quiet, but commanding.

I quickly complied; my body tingled as I waited for what I knew was coming. And then, when I had begun to relax -- smack: a sharp crack on my ass as he spanked me. Smack, smack, his hand fell hard on each cheek and the burn of it sent shivers through me. I loved to be spanked, to feel that quick burst of pain as flesh met flesh. Again and again, his hand struck me until I knew my ass was red from the blows.

Behind me, I heard movement but I didn't dare turn to look. Besides, the anticipation, the waiting only increased my arousal. And then, I felt him behind me, one of his hands tight on my hips while the other spread my legs further apart. Without warning, I felt his cock pushing into my anus. I was so surprised, I cried out. Always before he had taken his time with anal sex and made sure that I was relaxed and ready for him.

Mike reached his hand underneath me and began to tease my clit; automatically I began to relax around his cock as I focused on the pleasure in my clit. Taking advantage, he slid completely into me. Now that I had adjusted to him being inside me, I could tell that he had at least taken the time to use lube before he had so suddenly entered me. I knew I should have been upset with him, but I wasn't. I was just as turned on being so under his control as I had been having control over him.

Mike played his fingers along my clit as he thrust in and out of me. Finally he whispered in my ear, "Come." He held his fingers tight against my clit, the way I liked it and plunged deep into me. "Come for me," he said again, and then he moaned as his own orgasm took him.

Hearing his command, feeling his hand on my clit, and even more, feeling his cock pulsing in my ass, I shattered in climax, my whole body trembling from the pleasure of it. Mike was barely able to pull his cock out of me before we both collapsed onto the bed. He lay draped over me, his hand idly playing with my hair.

I turned to face him. "So…does that mean you liked it?" I asked, with a sleepy smile.

He laughed, "What do you think?"

sophia jane
sophia jane
175 Followers