Garden Romp

Story Info
You watch her play with the hose.
1.6k words
3.84
105.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Therapie
Therapie
17 Followers

I walk into the house and look around, but you are no where to be found. I am feeling so hot for your touch and can feel myself pulsing and skin prickling just to feel you touch me. I walk through the kitchen, hands up my shirt idly playing with my nipples through my bra as I search. Finally I walk into the backyard and find you there. It is so hot and I look up, shielding my eyes from the sun with my left hand, right still in my shirt. You look at me and grin.

I walk over to you and we embrace. What should be a hello kiss deepens and I twirl my tongue around yours, loving the way it goes hard and soft against my lips and cheeks. You run your nails down my back, raking them as you kiss me, you know how I love that. I tilt my head back and you kiss around my neck to that spot that melts my insides. I turn my back to you, giving you better access to my neck. I lean back, putting my arms around your neck, smoothing my body backward and you gaze down at my nipples poking through my shirt. Starting at my shoulders you slowly run your hands down my body, pausing to knead my tits, swirling around at my stomach and finally past my sex and around, cupping my ass in your hands. I lean into you as you lightly swat me. You whisper in my ear the things you want to do to me, and I am afraid because the neighbors might see over the fence. You smile and tell me to take off my shirt. I comply, I want you so badly my skin is screaming.

I stand in my Bra and skirt.

"Bend over and touch your ankles, then slowly go up your legs" You tell me.

I look you in the eye as I bend, my breasts straining to come out of my black bra. As I slowly go up, I see you watching me through my hair.

" Spread your legs and lift your skirt......no not that much....right there."

I run my hands up and down my body, and I can see that your are as ready for me as I am for you. But you tease me so....

"Play with yourself for me, leave your bra and underwear on though." You say.

I unzip my skirt and lower it to the grass. I rub my inner thighs, and can feel the wetness of my panties against my wrists. I cup myself and begin to rub my aching clit through my black thongs. I do not want to cum yet, as I know you want me to wait for you to let me, but I cannot resist reaching inside my bra to rub my hard nipples. I lean my head back and I sense your presence in front of me....you grab me roughly and turn me around. We walk over to the tree in the corner of the yard and you bend me so that my palms are steadying me against the tree. Pulling my hips so that my ass is thrust toward you, you run your fingers down my ass, tracing the split to the hot spot in between my thighs.

"Do you want my fingers in you?" You ask huskily.

I moan in pleasure, you always know just what words get me going...

You slip a finger into the folds of my dripping pussy and quickly thrust it into me, curving it so as to hit my spot. I thrust my ass back farther, but your hand on my back stops me from bucking for more. You reach forward, removing your finger and begin to slowly work around my clit in circles, stopping to lightly tug on the ring that hangs there. I reach back, still bracing myself against the tree and rub your cock through your pants. I want to lick up and down the shaft of it so badly, just a taste and as I try to turn around to do so, you stop me.

"What do you want?" You ask with a sly grin.

"I want to see your dick and taste it...I want it banging against my throat.."

I get down on my knees and unzip your pants, letting them fall around your ankles. I pause to rub up and down the hardness, feeling it through the cotton of your boxers. I look up into your eyes, knowing what you do not, knowing that now I am in control. I yank down the elastic band and your cock springs into my view. I smile and grab it, lightly squeezing it in my fist. I lift it up, and lick up from the bottom, cupping my tongue under the head and wrapping my lips around your tip. I relax my cheeks, slowly licking my moving down. You run your hands over my head, through my hair. I look up at you, playfully flicking the crown of my prize. I take the head into my lips, letting it hit my closed teeth, before opening my mouth and slamming down, hitting my tonsils. You gasp and hold my head down for a moment, savoring the sensation. I quickly move up and down your shaft fully, making you buck your hips before I pull completely away. I reach up and massage your balls, taking them one by one in my mouth and moaning around them to vibrate you. I reach down with my free hand to rub myself, nothing gets me hotter than seeing you this way. I want you to beg me with your eyes and your hands. I lick and kiss up and down your dick..tasting the salty drops that come off and savoring it. I take you out of my mouth and trace my lips with the tip, glossing them. I quickly take you fully again and you moan, trying to push my head so you can cum down my throat, but not yet.

You walk over to the garden hose and begin to unravel it, and I wonder what you are planning. It is shady under the tree but still sweltering and my activity with you has not cooled me one bit. You turn on the water, letting it run for a few moments, warming. Walking over towards me you motion for me to lie down. You kneel between my legs and I lift my ass to remove my thong. The water runs against my foot and at first I flinch, but get used to it. You slowly raise the end to my thighs, bathing me before moving the stream to my clit. The water bubble against me and I close my eyes, it feels so good.

"You like that?" You ask,

I answer "Oh Yes..."

I spread my legs wider, my hole so needing to be filled. You reach down and slip two fingers into me, making 'come here' motions to massage me inside.

"You like when I finger that pussy don't you? Yeah...."

I feel myself wanting to come and I turn my head to the side, trying to fight it and keep this feeling. You continue talking to me, using those magic words that are just like another finger inside me and I moan louder, not caring who hears me. I feel the water being moved away and your fingers being removed, and I look up, about to protest.

You bend and lift my hips to meet your cock, rubbing the head up and down, knowing I want to explode. Resting the head against my throbbing hole, I thrust forward and gain an inch. You look down at me and shake your head. Resting your palm against me, you rub my clit with your thumb, slowly sliding into me another inch. I try to reach forward and pull you inside me, to fill me up, but you are out of my reach. Making me beg, you ask me how about I want it. At this point I would promise anything....

I move my hips in a circle, in the same direction as your never stopping thumb and moan at the sensation inside of me.

"Come for me....I want you to come now baby...you know you like that cock right there, you know how bad you want it...."

You put the hose between us, the water trickling and pulsing over us. Your thumb goes over the spray, making it push against me. I begin to moan again, ready to come and come and come all around your cock, and you suddenly thrust inside of me, fucking me hard but slow.

You look down, watching your dick going in and out of me, the water washing away our juices. I close my eyes and tell you I am going to come I am going to come and you thrust faster, harder into me. Faster and faster yet as I come with you deep inside, I am reaching and pulling my hair and squeezing my tits. The pulsing of my pussy walls drives you over the edge and you pull out quickly, bringing yourself to my lips while I am still shaking, I open my mouth and suck long and hard down your shaft, sucking harder as I go up, letting go as I go down....I feel you start to pulse in my mouth and I suck harder, your eyes close and your head goes back,

"Oh my God...oh shit yeah..." and I swallow the last bit of your juice down my throat, loving the taste.

I am still quaking from coming and I love to lick you all over while you are calming down.

I kiss until you are soft and lay my head on your stomach, closing my eyes, I could doze right here like this. Standing up, you pull me to my feet, and we go into the house, to bed.

Therapie
Therapie
17 Followers