GI Ho Bang

Story Info
Adrianne Palicki experiences her GIJoe 2 costar's other job.
2.1k words
3.73
16.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story is written by Dice Casden and Kristi as apart of our D&K Universe Collection*

Following the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view on February 17, 2013, Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, still wearing his wrestling trunks is in his private dressing room wiping sweat off with a towel when there is a knock on the door, "Yeah? What is it?" The Rock says as the dressing room door opens and his GI Joe: Retaliation co-star Adrianne Palicki, dressed in a black sleeveless top and jeans, enters. "Oh hey Adrianne, enjoyed the show?" Rock asks.

Adrianne nods her head and laughs "Yeah...it was really different than what I was expecting..." Adrianne pauses "I've never been to anything like this before.."

"Not like being on a movie set for up to twelve hours a day..." The Rock laughs.

"So...does it hurt like when you get hit and thrown?" Adrianne asks with a laugh.

"Only if someone is really clumsy or if they don't know what they are doing... it's all choreographed, nothing to worry about..." The Rock says casually.

"Oh...so you wrestlers aren't really all that tough?" Adrianne asks innocently.

"Oh I wouldn't say that... there are some real bad asses, they ones that keep doing it for year after year... you wouldn't want to get on their bad side..." Rock replies.

Adrianne nods her head slightly and then lowers her head. "You know...while we were on set for the movie, I really would never be able to picture you in something...you know...revealing..." Adrianne says with a motion of her hand toward The Rock's wrestling trunks that he is wearing.

The Rock grins, "Don't tell me you've never seen been to the beach and seen guys in trunks before?" The Rock says teasingly

Adrianne presses her lips together. "Well I've never seen any that short or tight before..."

"Oh well... they're designed that way for a reason..." The Rock says.

Adrianne laughs "What reason is that?"

"Well to give the female audience something to fantasize about..." The Rock replies with a grin.

Adrianne blushes a bit and lowers her head shyly. "I'm sure that happens quite often..."

"Yeah... and then there is the other reason, for those guys that have girlfriends on the road with them... less clothing to take off..." The Rock says

Adrianne laughs "I'm sure you've played things safe and avoided all the hook ups..."

"Oh when I was married... yeah..." The Rock answers, "But since I'm single, coming back to the WWE every now and then... get to fool around a bit."

"Oh really?" Adrianne asks with a smile.

"Yeah..." The Rock says with a grin, "Granted it's mostly with the women on the WWE Roster... but they enjoy getting a piece of 'the most electrifying man in entertainment'..."

"Do you open that to anyone?" Adrianne casually asks.

"Yeah... don't see why I wouldn't..." The Rock answers.

Adrianne nods her head slightly and steps away from the door to The Rock's locker room, which allows the door to close completely.

The Rock grins, "Oh so you want a piece of The Rock?" The Rock asks

"Well...if you're offering..."

The Rock grins, "Then I sure as hell am offering..." Rock replies

Adrianne smiles and nods her head "Very well..." Adrianne says as she steps over toward The Rock.

The Rock grins and then licks his lips as Adrianne approaches him and places her hands on his muscular chest.

Adrianne smirks at The Rock before she leans forward and softly kisses his firm lips with her pouty and luscious lips as she moves her hands down his muscular chest.

"Mmmmm..." The Rock moans and begins to return Adrianne's kiss while her hands moves over his powerful chest

"Mmmmmmm..." Adrianne softly moans into his mouth as she gently works her tongue into his mouth.

The Rock moves his tongue against Adrianne's tongue while he places a hand on her slender waist.

Adrianne moves her hands down his muscular chest to his equally muscular stomach as she works her tongue against his tongue.

"Mmmmmm..." Rock moans as Adrianne explores his mouth with her soft wet tongue.

Adrianne closes her eyes as she deepens the kiss with The Rock, bobbing her head lightly as she kisses him.

"Mmmm.." The Rock groans as Adrianne deeply kisses him and he swirls his tongue against her's as he moves his hand against her waist.

Adrianne softly breaks the kiss with The Rock and takes a step back, lowering down his wrestling trunks with her hands.

The Rock grins down at his GI Joe co-star as she pushes down his wrestling trunks, exposing in large, thick and hardening cock.

Adrianne licks her lips as she looks down at his exposed down before she drops down onto her knees in front of him, placing her right hand around his cock.

"Ahhhh..." Rock moans as Adrianne begins to move her hand back and forth along the length of his cock.

Adrianne leans her head forward and gently begins to move her tongue around the head of his cock, while working her hand on his shaft.

"Mmmmm ahhh..." The Rock moans as Adrianne guides her tongue around the head of his cock repeatedly while she strokes the long shaft.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmmm..." Adrianne softly moans as she moves her wet tongue around the head of his cock, perfectly coating it with her saliva.

"Ahhh..." The Rock licks his lips as he watches as Adrianne paints the head of his dick with her saliva.

Adrianne parts her lips and happily takes The Rock's cock into her soothing mouth, wrapping her pouty lips around his shaft and she begins to bob her head.

"Ahhhh fuck..." Rock groans as Adrianne moves her head back and forth on his cock, taking it fairly deep into her warm and soothing mouth.

"Mmmmmm...mmmmm...mmmmmm..." Adrianne moans as she steadily works her head on his cock, slapping her tongue against the bottom side of his shaft as she moves her head.

"Awww... mmmmm ahhhh..." Rock moans as Adrianne skillfully bobs her head on his dick while she keeps her tongue moving against the bottom side of his tool.

Adrianne lifts her beautiful eyes to look up at The Rock as she perfectly bobs her head back and forth, letting her saliva drip down.

"Mmmmm fuck yeah... ahhhh..." The Rock moans as Adrianne holds his cock steady at the base as she bobs her head repeatedly on it.

"Mmmmmm...mmmmm..." Adrianne moans, bobbing her head at a quick pace with her soft and moist lips rubbing down his shaft.

"Mmmmm ahhhh..." The Rock moans as Adrianne grinds her lips against his thick tool.

"Mmmmmmmmm..." Adrianne moans as she takes his cock fairly deep inside of her mouth, letting the head of his cock lightly rub against the back of her mouth.

"Ahhhh shit..." The Rock moans as Adrianne's moans vibrate against his stiff cock.

Adrianne turns her head once again on The Rock's shaft before she unwraps her lips and slowly lifts her head off of his cock.

The Rock grins down at Adrianne as she begins to lift up her top, exposing her firm round tits in the process.

Adrianne lifts the shirt over her head and looks up at The Rock as she reaches down to begin unbuttoning and unzipping her jeans.

The Rock grips his saliva coated cock with his right hand and begins to stroke it as he watches Adrianne sit higher up on her knees as she pushes her jeans down from her hips.

Adrianne then stands up from the locker room floor as she pushes her jeans down from her nicely curved and tanned waist, exposing her seductive black panties.

"And here I was thinking you would be a thong-girl..." Rock says with a grin while he continues to stroke his cock.

"It's always nice to have a surprise every now and then..." Adrianne says as she lowers her panties down.

"Yes it is..." The Rock says as he watches Adrianne step out of her panties and move over to the dressing room's couch in order to bend forward and place her hands on the cushions. As Adrianne says her ass from side to side, The Rock moves to stand behind her and he guides his rock hard cock into her tight wet snatch.

"Mmmmmmmm...." Adrianne moans and bites down on her bottom lip as she feels his cock entering her nicely wet and tight pussy from behind.

"Ahhhh..." The Rock groans as he starts to pump his long hard shaft in and out of Adrianne's pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmm..." Adrianne moans as she begins to rock forward on her feet with his large cock pumping into her.

"Ahhhh..." The Rock moans as he thrusts his cock deeper and harder into Adrianne's pussy, causing her to grip the couch's cushions firmly.

"Ohhhhhhh...ohhhhhh shit...ohhhhh..." Adrianne moans as she pushes back against his cock.

"Awwww ahhhh..." The Rock grunts as he pumps his shaft firmly into Adrianne's snatch as she rocks back on her feet to match his pace.

"Ohhhhhhhh...ohhhhh...mmmmmm!" Adrianne moans as she moves forward with his cock continually slamming into her

"Ahhhhh ahhh..." The Rock groans as he plows his cock repeatedly into Adrianne's cunt while she is bent over with her hands on the couch's cushions.

"Ohhhhhh...ohhhhhh...mmmmmmm..." Adrianne moans as her gorgeous ass smacks against his muscular waist.

The Rock continues to fuck Adrianne from behind for several moments before pulling out so that he can move to sit on the couch. The Rock grins as Adrianne climbs on top of his lap and grinds her pussy against the head of his large dick.

Adrianne tosses her gorgeous hair back before she lowers herself down onto The Rock's cock, placing her hands onto his chest and she begins to rock forward on his shaft.

"Ahhhh..." The Rock moans as Adrianne rocks backward on his cock before moving forward once again.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh...ohhhhhhh..." Adrianne moans as she continues to rock back and forth on the cock of her GI Joe: Retaliation co-star.

"Ahhhh.. mmmmm..." The Rock groans as Adrianne rides his cock while he places his hands on her hips. Gradually, The Rock starts to thrust his dick up into Adrianne's pussy, causing her to bounce slightly.

"Ohhhhh...ohhhhhhh...ohhhhhhh..." Adrianne moans as she closes her eyes while bouncing at a fast pace on his cock.

"Awww... mmmm..." The Rock moans as Adrianne bounces and rocks on his upward pumping shaft.

"Ohhhhhhh...ohhhhhhh shit...ohhhhhh..." Adrianne moans as she rocks and grinds down on his cock.

"Ahhh yeah... mmmm fuck..." The Rock moans as Adrianne grinds her cunt down on his stiff cock.

"Ohhhhhh...mmmmm yeah...ohhhhhh that feels so good..." Adrianne moans as she swiftly bounces on his cock.

"Mmmm fuck...' The Rock groans as Adrianne rocks and bounces repeatedly on his cock as he continues to thrust up into her snatch.

"Ohhhhhhh...mmmmmm..." Adrianne moans as she moves her hands against his muscular chest as she bounces at a steady pace.

Rock moves his hands from Adrianne's hips and places them on her thighs as she continues to ride his cock, which begins to throb inside of her tight pussy

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh ohhhhhh..." The actress of GI Joe: Retaliation moans as she rocks back and forth on his throbbing cock, grinding down.

"Ahhhh shit...mmmm fuck..." The Rock groans loudly as he begins to cum inside of his GI Joe Retaliation co-star's hot wet pussy.

"Mmmmmmm..." Adrianne moans and leans back slightly as she feels the warm cum from The Rock's cock filling her pussy.

"Ahhhh fuck... mmmm..." The Rock groans as Adrianne rocks slightly on his cock as it throbs and unloads jizz in her snatch

Adrianne moves her hands against his muscular chest to his shoulders. "Mmmmmm...shit..."

"Mmmmm damn..." The Rock moans as he finishes cumming.

Adrianne bites down on her bottom lip "Mmmmmmmm...that was amazing..."

"Yeah it was... you're incredible..." The Rock says with a grin.

Adrianne smiles and remains on his lap. "You really think so?"

"Yeah... not too many women look that hot when they are on top or can get me off that quick..." The Rock says with a nod

Adrianne bites down on her bottom lip as she moves her hands from his shoulders back to his muscular chest. "Ummm...I was wondering if you could maybe do a favor for me..."

"Sure..." The Rock nods his head, "What is it?"

"I know that you don't really get along with him the best...but..." Adrianne begins to say before she blushes "I was wondering if maybe you could introduce me to that guy John Cena..."

The Rock raises an eyebrow, "You want to meet John Cena? The guy in the Starburst colored t-shirts? Sure I can swing that for you..."

Adrianne smiles "Really? You'd do that for me?"

"Sure, D.J. asked me to get you and him tickets for tomorrows RAW... so it'll be easy..." The Rock replies.

"You won't have a problem though getting him to meet me?" Adrianne asks

"It won't be a problem, besides with what I'm planning to do tomorrow night, he'll want to give you his complete attention..."

-END-