Headshots

Story Info
A fashion photographer takes more than just pictures.
3.8k words
4.31
109.7k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeauxMama
GeauxMama
21 Followers

**** Fashion Photog Seeks Aspiring Models ****

Wanna live the good life? Make a great living just by looking hot? Travel the world servicing some of the largest accounts in the biz?

DUH! Who doesn't, right!?!? Well, I've made that dream come true for dozens of girls. Right now I have several clients looking for fresh faces and new looks, and if you're REALLY HOT (9.5's need not apply), email a snapshot to Ricardo using the link below. If I like what I see, I can make you a star. Free headshots if you're truly exquisite.

* * * *

"This guy?" Laurie asked incredulously, as she looked up from her laptop.

"Yep," Jordan replied.

"This guy?"

"Yes."

"THIS is guy?"

"YES, already."

"You answered this random pervert's sleazy little simonslist ad, and you had him take your headshots?" Laurie had really been wondering how Jordan had gotten started modeling, but in a million years she never would have guessed this.

"Yep," said Jordan. "And we did a couple other poses and stuff, too. The guy shoots everything - headshots, fashion, swimsuit, lingerie--"

"*Porn*..." Laurie interjected, as though the business practices of photographers in Los Angeles was obvious to everyone but Jordan.

"Well, I guess he does some stuff that you'd call porn," Jordan said, "but not everyone gets all 'College Republican' about that kind of thing. He calls it 'fetish,' and honestly, a lot of it is really very artistic. And besides, despite what you think of me I'd never actually do any of the really sleazy stuff. You know those underwear ads in the Sunday paper? Are they porn? Ricardo shoots a lot of those, and the models make really good money."

"Ohhh, I see, this 'Ricardo' does Sunday paper lingerie ads and *artistic* porn," Laurie said dramatically. "God, Jordan, sometimes you simply amaze me."

"So, you don't think you could do it?" asked Jordan, setting the bait.

"No, I know I could do it," replied Laurie, swallowing it hook, line, and sinker. "I just haven't decided whether I want to."

* * *

Laurie and Jordan had been friends since they roomed together freshman year, and their friendship proved how much they had in common despite their outwardly enormous differences. Jordan wasn't really dangerously wild, but she was definitely more comfortable taking risks than Laurie was. And Laurie wasn't really as big a tight-ass as she could seem to be, in fact she was actually a wonderful friend and could be a hell of lot of fun.

Used to be a lot of fun, at least, but she had changed a lot in three years. She always had kind of a conservative streak and just months earlier, at the start of their senior year at Pasadena Polytechnic, Laurie had confirmed Jordan's worst fears when she ran for president of the campus chapter of the College Republicans. And when she won, Laurie had started getting a lot more strident about Jordan's sexuality.

Jordan had come to college with a very open mind about sex - and had quickly developed equally open legs for anyone who had the right blend of looks and sensuality. She was basically omnisexual - "Anything that moves, as long as it's hot," she'd tell Laurie with a wink - and it was the promiscuity that had Laurie insisted had started to bother her the most.

"Look Jordan, if you want to be bi, be bi; even if you want to be full-on gay, go ahead and be gay - no one's criticizing your choices," Laurie would say when she wanted to make a show of how tolerant she thought she was, "I just wish you wouldn't be such a slut about it. You deserve better."

And truth be told, despite the ignorance of Laurie's comment, Jordan really did deserve better in a lot of ways. She had the perfect look for a modern model -- long and lean, more athletic than skinny -- but she also had simply atrocious taste in relationships. Even though you'd think no one so attractive would tolerate much grief from a boyfriend (or a girlfriend), like a lot of painfully attractive women, Jordan could be very insecure, and had been put through some really heart-rending breakups.

Laurie was the permanence in Jordan's life - and physically stunning, too, but in a very different way than Jordan. Laurie was more of an Aria Giovanni to Jordan's Gabby Reece. She was lust made flesh, in Jordan's opinion, but Jordan had long ago resolved never to try anything with Laurie. For one thing, Jordan knew it would be pointless since Laurie would never go for it; and for another thing, sometimes being bisexual and sizzling hot could be surprisingly lonely. Jordan simply didn't have many friends left who she hadn't fucked, and she generally liked the idea of keeping at least one. For now, Jordan limited herself to occasionally taking a really good stare at her friend's body around the dorm room or in the showers at the gym, and then occasionally using the memories for some really hot jilling material.

* * *

So even as she sat through Laurie's sarcasm about the range of material in Ricardo's portfolio, Jordan knew Laurie really meant to be a friend. "Even if Laurie has grown to be a little judgmental, her heart's in the right place," Jordan thought to herself. "Right behind those spectacular tits," she added silently before immediately chasing the thought away.

"Well, Laurie," she said aloud, "here's how I see it: you can't even get a meeting with an agent without a good headshot, and you definitely can't get decent work without a good agent. So if you don't want to do it, don't do it; but if you're serious about trying to get into modeling, this is what worked for me."

Instead of responding, Laurie just looked back down at the screen and chewed her lip a little bit as she thought it all over. Jordan allowed herself a quick peek down the front of Laurie's blouse and successfully stifled a sigh.

* * *

"Hi, Laurie?" asked Rick upon opening the door.

"Yes, hi, you're ... Ricardo?"

"Yes," replied Rick, "come on in. It's nice to meet you." He always cringed a little bit over the "Ricardo" thing. He knew it was pretty lame, but it did seem to impress the girls. Undergrads could be so predictable. "Can I get you anything? Water? Coffee? Soda? I've got frappucinos in the fridge if you want one?"

"No thanks," answered Laurie a little nervously. "I'm good."

"Fair enough. Let me know if you change your mind. In the meantime, have a seat, I'm going to go finish setting up for your shoot. You sure you don't want anything?"

"No, thanks, really, I'm fine," replied Laurie. "And I'm not going to be here long, anyway. If you don't mind, I'm just going to let my roommate know where I am," she added, pulling out her cell phone.

"Good idea, I totally understand. You live with Jordan, right? I've definitely got to thank her for showing you my ad, I really owe her one. So, go ahead and take your time," said Rick, on his way out of the room, "and we'll get started whenever you're ready."

Once he left, Laurie turned back towards the front door, and punched up Jordan's phone on speed dial. "Jordan, hey, it's me," she said. "Yeah. Yes, but Jor-- Jordan, stop. Shut up for a sec and listen, I'm here, but I need to tell you something. I know this guy," said Laurie with alarm. "No, I mean I actually know who he is, I've met him before. He's not a photographer, he's a post-doc in Electrical Engineering." The vice president of the College Republicans was majoring in EE and was always going on about this genius post-doc his professor had for a Teaching Assistant. "And his name isn't 'Ricardo,'" continued Laurie, mime-ing the scare quotes around 'Ricardo' with one hand and a roll of her eyes, "it's just Rick."

She paused while Jordan finally got a word in.

"What do you mean, 'so'?" Laurie said in response. "You don't think that's weird?"

"On the side? OK, I guess I could see that -- yeah, that is a lot like us, he's a part-time photographer just like we're part-time models? Yeah, OK. ... Short for 'Ricardo,' huh... Could be," said Laurie. "Still seems weird though."

Again, Laurie gave Jordan only a moment before quickly interrupting. "Jordan, I never said I wasn't doing it," she said with an edge in her voice. "I just think it's weird. Look, I called you just so you'd know that I'm here, and I'll call you again when I'm done - see ya," she added, tersely ending the call.

Back in their dorm room, Jordan cheerily replied "See ya," before she hung up, casually leaned back in her chair, and returned both hands to gently masturbating herself through her panties.

* * *

Rick left Laurie alone to make her phone call, and went back to his supply room to prepare. Once there, he grabbed a tripod, a digital SLR camera body, several lenses and filters, a 4 gigabyte memory card, and an unusually large power pack. He then opened the lowest drawer of his filing cabinet and grabbed an exquisitely handmade piece of complicated electronics from underneath a false bottom. Then he quickly adjusted his pants to make room for his stiffening cock, and took everything back out to the studio.

* * *

"OK Laurie, I know that when we emailed each other you said you were positive you only wanted to do headshots, but are you sure you don't even want to try doing anything more? I've been in this business long enough to know that headshots are purely a formality for someone as hot as you are, so I just feel like I have to give you the chance to do some real work right away." Before Laurie could answer, he continued, "The first time Jordan was here, she felt the same way, but we ended up doing maybe seven or eight rolls worth of really terrific poses. And I promise you, she loved doing them! Any chance I can change your mind?"

"No, Rick, definitely no," she said, not really caring whether 'Ricardo' caught her reference to his real name. "Look, I really only came here for the headshots, and I intend to be very selective in the other work I'll do. I'm sorry if this comes across the wrong way, but I'm just not at all interested in doing the other kinds of stuff you shoot. So, but how about we just get on with the headshots so we can both go about the rest of our days, OK?"

"All right, all right, suit yourself. It's just a criminal shame to limit yourself so strictly, but hey -- you're the model, and I definitely respect your limits. That's the way this works: the instant you say stop, we stop. Fair enough?"

"Fair enough," replied Laurie, flashing her thousand watt smile.

"Wow," Rick said, "you really are just ... spectacular. The guy who does the rest of your shoots is going to be one lucky shutterbug. OK, enough small talk -- let's get started. Back straight, shoulders back a bit. Yep, a bit more, good. Eyes right up here. Good. Chin out a little. Look right here."

[FLASH]

"Good. Again."

[FLASH]

"Good one. Again."

[FLASH]

"Brush your hair back a little? Out of your eyes -- yeah like that, thanks."

[FLASH]

"Good one."

[FLASH]

"Again."

[FLASH]

"Not bad. OK, turn in your chair a little and let's get more of a profile--"

"Wait a sec," said Laurie, shaking her head a little.

"You ok?" asked Rick.

"Yeah, I'm ... I just ... That flash is really ... bright, or something."

"Wow, that's very perceptive, Laurie - you're right. Or not wrong, at least, technically. It's not actually all that much brighter, but it is quite a bit different than a standard flash. It's filtered and calibrated to blend some very carefully selected wavelengths and to focus the light in some very unique ways. It's my own design, as a matter of fact, and I find it gives me really nice results. Is it bothering you?"

"No, not really, I guess it just ... takes some getting used to. Are we done?"

"Almost," said Rick. "Let's just get a couple different angles to be sure. Eyes up here."

[FLASH]

"Again."

[FLASH]

"Great. Lick your lips once. Nice. Right up here."

[FLASH]

"Yeah, that's hot. Lick your lips again. And look right here."

[FLASH]

"Hot. Tell you what - let's get a couple head and shoulders shots. How about you just undo one button on your shirt?"

Laurie wanted to object, but couldn't seem to find the words.

Rick continued before she had a chance to collect her thoughts. "Remember, headshots are how you sell yourself as a model," he said, "so you should play to your strengths. And trust me, opening that shirt a little would definitely play to your strengths."

Again, Laurie's first thought was that she should be a little offended, but for some reason she wasn't. It occurred to her this it was kind of interesting, in a way - that instead of actually being offended, she just thought she should be offended, even though she just couldn't seem to actually work up much irritation over it. Instead, she sat still for a second or two and then just reached up and popped her top button.

"Nice," said Rick.

[FLASH]

"I like it."

[FLASH]

"Great. Do another one." Laurie didn't even pause this time before opening the button that rested squarely between her breasts.

[FLASH]

"Nice. Now open that next one, too. Beautiful."

[FLASH]

"Yeah that's nice."

[FLASH]

"Shoulders back a little more? Yeah, like that. Let me see that bra."

[FLASH]

"Sweet."

[FLASH]

"Ok, can you untuck your shirt for me now? Nice."

[FLASH]

"Good one."

[FLASH]

"Now just take your top off. Yeah, all the way off. Very nice. Eyes right here."

[FLASH]

"Nice. Shoulders back. Right, just like that."

[FLASH]

"Boy, that bra is frickin' hot, I love that black lace."

[FLASH]

"Undo the clasp."

[FLASH]

"Nice. Eyes up here."

[FLASH]

"Great. Smile at me a little, like I just caught you in the middle of something naughty."

[FLASH]

"Sweet. Slip the straps off now, but hold the cups on. Yeah, like that, and lean forward a little. Exactly."

[FLASH]

"Nice."

[FLASH]

"Shit, that's good. What are you, like a thirty-four D?"

"No," Laurie replied in a near whisper. "Thirty-six E..." And then she just sat there and stared back at him.

[FLASH]

"I love it. Go ahead and drop the bra now."

[FLASH]

"Ohhhhh god DAMN... You are fucking perfect."

[FLASH]

"Beautiful. Pinch your nipples a little."

[FLASH]

"Nice. Eyes up here. Again."

[FLASH]

"Yeah. Again."

[FLASH]

"Nice. Now stand up, turn your hips to the side just a bit and face me."

[FLASH]

"Nice. Now lose the skirt. No no, wait, not like that - slowly. Shift your hips from side to side and just do like an inch or so at a time."

[FLASH]

"Yeah..."

[FLASH]

"That's hot."

[FLASH]

"Nice."

[FLASH]

"Nice. Ass out a little, as you slide it past..."

[FLASH]

"Love it. Put your thumbs inside those panties now, and kind of push them down at the front a little."

[FLASH]

"Sweet."

[FLASH]

"Again. Eyes up here."

[FLASH]

"Nice, a little more."

[FLASH]

"Nice. Show me a little fur."

[FLASH]

"Beautiful, those are great. OK, get down on your knees and hold tight for a sec, I'll be right back. [pause.] OK, open ni-i-i-ice and wide, right, just like that. ... Thatagirl, just let the ring slip just behind your teeth. Exactly, just like that. Right. Now hold your hair up for a sec so I can do the buckle. Nice. Actually, hold that pose for a sec?"

[FLASH]

"Nice."

[FLASH]

"Eyes right up here."

[FLASH]

"Nice. Chin up some more. No no, the drool looks hot - just leave it."

[FLASH]

"Nice. Tits out a little more."

[FLASH]

"Fuck, that's hot. Again."

[FLASH]

"One more."

[FLASH]

"Sweet. Let's add another element now - here, hold out your wrists. [clickclick] There, are those too tight? Laurie? The cuffs? [chuckle] Guess we'll call that a no... OK, hands down again, between your legs."

[FLASH]

"Nice. Go ahead and touch yourself a little."

[FLASH]

"Nice."

[FLASH]

"Yeah, that's hot, go ahead and work it a little."

[FLASH]

"Ohhh, that's really nice. Damn, you are just soaking those panties, aren't you?"

[FLASH]

"Really nice. Go ahead and lay back on the couch now."

[FLASH]

"Fuck, Laurie, you look so fucking hot like that. Pull the crotch aside a little if you can."

[FLASH]

"Ohhh, fuck. Hold on a sec. [zzzzzip.] Damn, baby, these pants had to go, or I was gonna pop right through them. [shuffle.] Whoawhoawhoa, not so fast - go easy on that pussy. No, you can keep going, just do it slowly. You don't get to come until I do."

[FLASH]

"Yeah, that's better. Eyes up here."

[FLASH]

"Spread your legs a little more."

[FLASH]

"Perfect. Again."

[FLASH]

"Nice. Can you roll your hips up a little more? Right."

[FLASH]

"Nice. Keep your legs nice and wide and try and get your knees way up by your tits."

[FLASH]

"Nice. Tell you what, reach down and spread yourself open. Yeah, like that."

[FLASH]

"Yeah. Keep those hips rolled up, too. Show me your asshole."

[FLASH]

"Oh, fuck that's nice."

[FLASH]

[sigh]

[FLASH]

"God, you just look too fucking hot. Now Laurie, we're really going quite a bit further than headshots here, aren't we? So listen, I told you I'd respect your limits, and I will, so if you want to stop, just say so. OK? Laurie? Hmmm... How about this instead: if you're a completely mind-wiped little fuckslut who'll obey my every whim no matter how twisted or degrading, just lie there staring into space and drooling all over yourself while a tiny bead of pussyjuice trails down towards the crack of your ass, OK?"

Laurie didn't make a sound. Instead, she just blinked twice, shuddered a little and stared into space, drooling, while a tiny bead of pussyjuice trailed very gently down across her lips towards the crack of her ass.

"OK, as you wish... I'll just catch you later to get your signature on a release, but that'll do for now. [chuckle] OK, hold still for a sec, Laurie, I'm just going to ... lean up here a little, and ... yeah, stay just like that. No, don't push back, I'm not going to put it inside very far, I just want to get a couple shots of my cockhead sliding across those lips a little bit..."

[FLASH]

"Ohhh f-f-fuck, you are so fucking wet..."

[FLASH]

"Ok, that's enough of that -- I know, I'd love to just fuck now, too, but I don't want to waste the money shot. Here, stand up and come on in here for a minute, we'll do some shots in the bedroom. That's it, right this way. We'll finish up with some shots over here on the Sybian. Right over here. Yep, that's it, put one foot on either side of it and just let yourself squat down over it. Good, now just line yourself up on the dildo and get ready to let in push in. Not yet, though, hold on..."

[FLASH]

"Good. Eyes right here."

[FLASH]

"Nice. OK go ahead and push down on it."

[FLASH]

"Nice -- a little more."

[FLASH]

"Keep going."

[FLASH]

"Keep going."

[FLASH]

"I know it's big, but look at how fucking wet you are -- you can take it."

[FLASH]

"That's it. Here, I'll turn the vibe on low just to spice you up a bit, but don't get into it too much. No one's allowed to come until I come."

[FLASH]

"Yeah, you like that vibe, don't you? That's re-e-e-ally nice."

[FLASH]

"Yeah. All the way down. Eyes up here."

[FLASH]

"Really nice. Be careful with your clit against that base, though, remember: no coming until I do. Which is about fucking time come to think of it... OK, go ahead and just simmer for a minute while I get the tripod and the remote for the shutter set up."

[Pause.]

"There. Blocking looks good, light looks good, OK. Head back, eyes up here, see if you can pinch your nipples with those cuffs on. No, that's no good, just pinch one of them. That's it."

[FLASH]

"Again."

[FLASH]

"Nice. Tongue out now."

[FLASH]

"I know it's hard with the gag in, but just get that tongue out as far as you can."

[FLASH]

"Nice. Now you just hold it still, I'm going to run my balls across your tongue. F-f-f-u-u-u-u-ck yeah, justlikethat..."

GeauxMama
GeauxMama
21 Followers
12