I Married a Blow Job Queen - Again

Story Info
Orally addicted wife saga continues.
2.2k words
4.07
184.2k
45
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 12/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRob
JRob
1,630 Followers

It's totally amazing how one's mind gets jumbled up when a woman is involved.

For me, even after I was divorced, I continued to think about my former wife. It was as if she'd never leave the etchings of my memory bank. Nothing could dismiss the thoughts of her loving mouth, the way she's suck me and fuck me and, well, satisfy my every sexual need.

There was only one little problem. As mentioned in previous stories, my wife had an addiction. A serious addition which struck the very fabric of our marriage. Nancy Jean Roberts had an oral addition. From her senior year in high school on she would find a way to be the cum receptacle for every size, shape and nationality of cock, ultimately being named, in a quiet way but in a way nearly everyone who needed to know knew, the Blow Job Queen of Ridley High.

I, of course, had no knowledge of such royal title until the 10th anniversary of her high school graduation, where I not only found out about her oral talents being spread around her old school but watched her practice them once again for old times sake in the back seat of an automobile.

There was a confrontation, we split, got back together, and ultimately, after I caught her blowing my boss and my best friend several days apart got out of the relationship for good. If Nancy Jean needed to have a cock fill her oral cavity, it could be any one she wanted now, without regard for cheating on me.

Still, I continued to go to sleep at night thinking of the sweet part of the woman I had loved. No, I couldn't get over the fact that she had this problem, but I still missed her.

When she surprised me in my office about a year after our divorce was final, looking prim and proper in her plain schoolteacher's outfit, the memories came flooding back. That was quite an afternoon, because it was the day she begged me for more alimony to allow her to keep the house we once lived in. I had held all the cards in divorce court, of course, but didn't leave her pennyless. It was actually a decent settlement in the context that I had the witnesses, the video and audio tapes, the documentation that she opened her mouth for cock more than a whore on 42nd Street.

In any event, that afternoon we struck a deal: she's orally pleasure me once a week and I would significantly adjust her monthly stipend.

That was the beginning of my downfall, as when she inherited a tidy sum from a long forgotten relative, she no longer needed to prostitute herself on Wednesday afternoons. And soon I was missing her talented mouth once again.

A few months later I was transferred to a new, bigger office, and decided to take a chance. I called Nancy Jean up and she agreed to have dinner with me, and it was like we had never left. Three weeks later, I know this was crazy but it happened, we were engaged to remarry. Over the summer we became man and wife for a second time complete with hopes of a new life.

Yes, we had discussed her proclivity for the male organ. Yes, she agreed this time she'd behave, and no, I didn't believe it for a minute.

For the next year she kept her word. We had a great relationship, learning about ourselves once again from the beginning. We were like honeymooners the first few months, and generally forgot about past problems.

It was too good to be true!

I stubbled upon that fact by accident. It was a rainy Thursday afternoon and I was sitting at Olga's Diner munching on a western omelette — fries, not home fries — and sipping coffee. The only reason I was in the area was because a client had insisted on showing me his new office and I had driven across county to visit. Once done, I decided to stop for a late breakfast, early lunch, and took a command post in the rear of the diner where I could spread out some work on the table.

It was from the vantage point I spied my enter the restaurant and head to the smoking section. While I wasn't close enough to see who she joined, it was obvious they were in deep discussion about something or another, laughing at each others comments in between bites of toast and eggs on their teaching work day. I thought of joining them, but something kept me away. While it could have been an innocent meeting, a discussion with a co-worker or something, it might have been my wife up to her old tricks.

I spied on the two for more than a half hour, afraid to move from my secluded vantage point. I finally noticed the man say something to Nancy Jean, then stand and stride toward the cashier, where I noticed the identity of the man — it was the vice principal from my wife's school, Mr. Thompson.

Now Jim and his wife Jennifer had been at our house several times over the last few months, so it was possible, I thought, that my wife and her boss were merely discussing some future dinner, school activities, or even a secret something or other for either me or his wife. A surprise birthday celebration, for instance. I nearly went up to the counter, but thought better of it.

That is, until I saw her leave from the back entrance while he went out the front door. That baffled me, but then I figured Nancy Jean was heading to the rest room. I waited for several minutes, not seeing her emerge from the back. I waited, waited, waited, then curiosity got the best of me and I paid my check and walk in the direction she had taken minutes before. There was a back door, and I looked outside, but didn't see anyone. I noticed a woman leaving the rest room and asked if my wife was inside. She nodded no, and I assumed Nancy Jean was already making her way back to school.

I decided to visit the men's room, where I realized how wrong I had been not to suspect the worst. No, Nancy Jean wasn't in the room, but there was a guy standing by the urinal looking out the window. He turned when he heard me enter, and blurted out for me to come over. "Check this out, buddy, there's a guy getting a hummer outside. You won't believe it."

My worst fears came true as I peered out the window. There, just 10 yards or so away, parked beside a large dumpster, was a late model Chevy.. Jim Thompson was sitting in the driver's seat, and working on his cock was my lovely wife. Yup, the former Blow Job Queen of Ridley High apparently was adding Academy Park to her resume as well.

It was uncomfortable watching the scene alongside another guy, but we watched as Nancy Jean sucked on the rock hard dick of her vice principal. Her head was bobbing slowly up and down, and we watched intently as she removed the cock from her mouth and said something to the horny man. He replied as she disgustingly rubbed the cock against her cheek.

It was quite a sight!

It was painfully erotic.

I excused myself and told the guy to enjoy the peep show, then stood outside the rest room wondering what to do. I thought of leaving, then decided on another option. I went out the back door, slid alongside the dumpster, and listened as the man moaned for my wife to suck his dick.

"God that's good Nancy Jean, you are wonderful. Keep sucking, oh that's good," said the man I thought was my friend. ""I'm gonna cum soon, oh yes. Don't stop."

I watched as Nancy Jean blew the man, quickening her pace as she lifted him towards orgasm. Timing my entrance, I walked over to the car and rapped on the window just as the man began to spurt. What followed was totally impromptu, and, looking back, a little humorous. Nancy Jean lifted her head off the exploding cock, catching Jim's cum all over her face. All the while Thompson was telling her to move away and attempting to zip up his pants. He let out a little scream as his cock hair caught in him zipper.

I opened the door, reached in, and pulled out the petrified and shivering man as Nancy Jean scampered toward the passenger side of the car. Pushing Jim aside, I jumped into the driver's seat and then grabbed my wife's head.

"So, you want to suck cock, eh, here's one for you!" I spat as I pulled Nancy Jean toward me, I don't know how I got my cock out of my pants with one hand, but I did. It was hardening fast, and soon was fully aroused as I pushed Nancy Jean's head toward it.

"You want cock, you got cock. Suck my dick, Nancy Jean, do it now."

My wife slowly opened her willing mouth and soon was sucking my knob like the pro she is. Not behind my back, but in front of me.

I moved her head the way I wanted, using her mouth as a cock receptacle. It was hot, using her that way, and it was extra erotic when my mid-section felt Jim's sticky residue dripping down on to my cock.

Once over the shock of the situation my wife rose to the occasion. She sucked on my dick with fervor, tightening her lips around my rigid pole as I fucked her face. I looked out the window and saw Jim watching, then looked toward the building where the guy was still standing watching every thrust into Nancy Jean's mouth.

It was at that instant I realized that if I couldn't reform her, I'd join her. It had been so frighteningly erotic peeping on her, watching her suck Jim Thompson's dick. I thought of his cock shooting at her face, and that thought sent me over the edge. From deep in my groin my balls tightened and sent a stream of sticky cock sauce rising through my shaft and into my wife's wet, willing and sucking mouth.

I savored her mouth working on my spurting dick. It was a blow job to end all blow jobs. She swallowed my cum, then began stroking my dick against her face. While I couldn't manage anything else, it was hot having my dick rubbed against her face sticky with Jim's orgasmic batter.

Nancy Jean licked my cock as I glanced over at the window, waving at the man to join us. Second later he appeared to my left, and I demanded Nancy Jean stay where she was as I exited the vehicle. I told the unnamed man to have fun, and he slipped into the driver's seat as my wife eyed me, Jim and then the man.

"Give me your cock," was all she said as I watched intently. There was my pretty wife, preparing to suck yet another dick. This time, though, it wasn't behind my back. It was with my blessing, and I loved it. Jim too, as, once I told him to shut up and stop apologizing, we both observed yet another of Nancy Jean's patented blow jobs.

He man had a tiny dick, it couldn't have been four-and-a-half inches long, but it was thick, and it made for a tasty meal for my wife. She really worked on it, and it was unbelievably sexual to see her take the entire meat into her mouth. Nancy Jean bobbed her head on the dick, then held the entire cock in her mouth while looking up and Jim and I. I nodded encouragement, and soon Nancy Jean was pounding her head down on the unnamed man's cock.

Nancy Jean was fingering herself with one hand while impailed on the man's cock. She soon removed her head from the cock and began to orgasm, while I then heard her partner groan groan. Soon soon his dick was spurting against my wife's face, her third load of cum in less than 10 minutes.

I told Jim that if he ever came near my wife again I'd pound him, but I knew I wouldn't. His little rendevous with Nancy Jean put a different perspective on things. It got me to realize how sexy she was, how much she enjoyed cock, and how hot it was to watch her in the act. I hadn't had that powerful an orgasm in ages, and watching her blow Jim and later the guy from the rest room was fantastic.

The name quickly went back into the diner and Jim sped away in his car while Nancy Jean whimpered apologies and stuttered out some bullshit about being sorry. I told her to forget it, and to clean up her face. She did, and I kissed her. Yes, on the lips that had just blew three men.

I love Nancy Jean, and I guess I've found a way to live with her addiction.

If you can't beat them, join them. That old adage holds true I guess, because since that discovery I've watched several men with my wife. Watching her perform oral sex on guys is suck a turn-on, and now that I've overcome my inhibitions I merely wait my turn and sample her oral talents after she's drained another guy. It might be sloppy seconds, but it's oh so very hot.

JRob
JRob
1,630 Followers