Married Cocksuckers: Cock for My Wife

Story Info
She has an esteem problem, he get her fucked.
8.7k words
4.26
184k
38
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quutoo
quutoo
404 Followers

I am Samuel Robertson, I'm better known as Sam, by all, especially by my young wife Laura. We had been married three years, and had got to know each other pretty intimately. When we first married, like most couples we had to settle down and really get to know the other. Love is a fine thing but there's nothing like time. Time is what allows one to realize that his or her love is a real person.

After three years I had discovered that Laura never really thought of herself as sexy, "I'm just plain old me," was her favorite saying. This didn't bother me at first but I found that she started to turn the lights off in the bedroom when ever the two got down and dirty. I would just turn them back on. "I want to see you as well as feel you honey," I would say. Laura would let a small smile cross her face. That smile would disappear quickly and she would hold my naked body close. Laura was five foot tall while I was almost six feet, give or take an inch or so. The one thing that Laura did like was my cock. It was a thick thing of close to eight inches. She had learned from other wives that her man was better endowed than a lot of men. Laura had something else to feel insecure about. Why was I with her instead of some other prettier, sexier woman. I felt that it was to blame for the recent decline of his bouts of sex with his wife. We still made love almost every night, but Laura seemed to be more and more passive.

I had Laura take a well respected test of a persons personality that was published in a well know woman's magazine. I graded the results, and was amazed at the results. Laura was insecure about her sexuality, her looks, and just about everything else. I was amazed because he thought that Laura was, to put it bluntly, hot. Many of my male friends seem to think so also. They kept it clean but they were always complimenting her on the way she looked at a ball game, or a neighborhood affair. "Sam if you ever decide to drop the hammer on her would you give me some notice,"

Roger Arnold said one day as he and I had a cool beer. We were watching Laura set out the plates for everyone to eat from at Roger's annual Bar-B-Que. Roger was one of the few non married men in their circle of friends. I laughed at what Roger had and confided in me and Laura would never believe him on a stack of bibles. Roger suggested that I take Laura out where more men could appreciate her more. "Hey Sam...I'm not talking about me either, but really she needs to get some other men's input."

Sam thought about it and he finally agreed with his friend. Laura had been kept in a female environment too long when she was younger. Four older, read catty, sisters had worked their feminine venom on her too long. When I had first met Laura, I guess it was the initial interest that I had shown in her that made her seem bubbly and so alive. After we had married and she made trips back to see her family that she had become sulking and withdrawn. I understood now that her bitch sisters had tried to ruin the only happiness she ever had. I was determined to erasethat negativeness they had put in her by any means.

"Those guys are sure giving you the once over," I told her. I directed her gaze to where three men were sitting at the bar. I had taken her to a popular bar in the large city about fifty miles from where we lived. She actually blushed when she said that I was imagining things. I told her that they had been looking her up and down ever since we had came in and took the booth next to the bar. I had purposefully seated us at the booth. It was a favorite where hookers, or just women looking for a good time usually sat. It was a 'U' shaped booth, and I was seated next to Laura with her on the outside. This way men could see up her dress and get a good look at her legs.

"I don't see what they see in me," she said. I told her that she had real nice legs. She said they were too short."I'm too short." I asked her if that was from her tall skinny sisters. She looked at me funny. "Leave my sisters out of this."

I told her that I had noticed that her sisters had tried to get me to notice them, and that my eyes were for her only in the early days of our courtship. "look those bitches ate going to be spinsters and they are trying to ruin your chances for happiness." I took her in my arms and kissed her passionately. She tried to resist by telling me that people were looking. "Yeah...I know," I said, "Those guys probably have hard cocks that they will have to circle jerk to get rid of."

"What's a circle jerk?" she asked after I had kissed her for about five minutes. I explained what a circle jerk was. "Have you ever did that?" she asked. She had me and I admitted that I had jerked my cock off with my buddies in high school. She wanted to know what the other guy's looked like. Laura had never seen another man naked besides me. I had to tell the truth and tell her that I was larger than most of the guy's. Then she asked me the question that I dreaded. "Did you ever do it to the others."

I remembered how Billy Ames used to jerk my cock for me and that sometimes I would return the favor. What I left out was that Billy had actually sucked my cock and that on a few occasions I had sucked him also. "That was a long time ago,"I told her. It had taken Laura a few times but she had swallowed my cum. She had liked it, and many times would tell me to take it out of her cunt, after she came, and let her swallow it. I loved for her to swallow my cum. I guess every man does.

"Did he swallow your cum like I do," she asked. I had to tell her the truth. I had decided to be honest with her. Rogerhad told me that complete honest was necessary in getting a frigid wife to open up. When I felt between her legs I felt her covered pussy. Her panties were soaked from excitement. The guy's were able to see us in the dark booth as I shoved her panties aside and buried my finger in her hairy bush. Her panties were pink and I knew they could tell in the darkness in her crotch what I was doing. I kissed her while I fingered her. It was to keep her excited at the thought that other men could see what I was doing to her. She finally pulled away, but she was smiling and her face had a glow to it that could not be due to the couple of drinks we had.

My cock was now as hard as it ever got knowing that my wife was excited by the other men looking at her. I decided to move it along a bit, "Laura...go in the bathroom and take those soaked panties off." She acted like I had just told her to rob a bank or something. I assured her that I wanted to prove a point and that she had to take her panties off to do it. She finally got up and went to the bathrooms that were in the back of the bar. I took my hard cock out to keep from messing up my pants. I looked over to see the guys looking for Laura. I made some motions that told them that she was taking her panties off.

I think that I was trying as much to convince myself, as them. I tried to imagine Laura in the bathroom pulling her panties off. I could almost see her wanting other men to see what she had always thought was not all that appealing. If she could have seen the three men then, she would have gotten the message. One guy was outright groping his crotch, which showed a pretty significant bulge. I felt a shiver to my own crotch as he gave me the sign that he was excited over the chance to see Laura's naked cunt. I decided to give it right back to him. I grabbed my hard cock, which my pants had pressed to my thigh, and lifted it away from my leg. My pants bulged out from the hardness.

He grinned and grabbed his drink and sauntered over. As he got closer I could clearly see by the size of the outline of his cock that he was pretty large. I kept my eyes on it as he approached the booth. "Hi." he said in the way of an opening. I returned it. Then without any small talk he said, "Your wife or girlfriend has some nice legs." I got a catch in my throat when I tried to reply in the same casual tone. Then I caught myself and said that she did indeed.

"Too bad she doesn't think so," I said, "I'm hoping that some horny eyes will convince her." He grinned then and grabbed his cock like I was mine. He had been staring at my cock all the time he had been there. I had been eagerly awating my wife's return from the bathroom. I didn't expect her to show up right at that moment. The guy snatched his hand away from his cock as did I, but the outline still showed in his jeans. Laura had a surprised look at seeing one of the men at our booth. I noticed as she tried to ignore him, her eyes remained fixed on his large bulge,

I recovered and introduced him to Laura. I said that she was Laura and he supplied the 'Rick' part, that I had never bothered to get. Rick said something about later, and went back to the bar. "So what was he doing here?" Laura asked. I told her that he had just come over to compliment her legs. She smiled kind of phony like and said. "Looked to me like he was trying to get to know you," she said. I told her that he was only showing me just how much she had made an imprint on him. " That was a pretty large imprint then," she surprised me with.

"Look Laura," I said , almost hopeless, he came over here to see if you were available for other men to enjoy, Ok."

"Why would he do that?" she asked totally clue less.

"Have you ever thought than you might have gotten him hot and bothered...I think all three men were." Laura looked at me and I could see that it was finally penetrating her fog. I smiled to myself as she snuggled against me. She said that I was probably making it up. Right about then another woman sat at the bar. She was a looker but nowhere in the same class as Laura. The three men barely noticed her and kept talking and glancing at Laura. I decided to give them something to look at. She had removed her panties. I asked her to open her legs a little. She surprised me by doing it. I gave Rick and his buddies a wink and I lifted Laura's dress to her waist. her dark hairy cunt was on view for all to see. I saw Laura stifle a smile as I opened her cunt lips up.

Just before I kissed her I motioned to Rick to come back. I was sucking on Laura's tongue when I saw, out of the corner of my eye, Rick sit next to her. Rick began to feel her cunt with me. Laura jumped at the touch but I made her just relax and enjoy the sensations of two men feeling her. Laura's legs seemed to open automatically to give Rick more room. I took her hand and placed it on his hard cock. I had a feel myself, "There honey...does that feel like he don't find you attractive.

Laura looked in my eyes as I reluctantly moved my hand from Rick's cock. Her hand stayed on him of her own accord. "Perhaps you're right," Laura said, "But any woman can get a man hard." I told her to look at the woman seated at the bar next to Rick's friends. I told her that the woman didn't have a chance of being picked up while she was there. " He does seem rather hard," she said, referring to Rick's cock that she had started to stroke with only a thin piece of fabric between her hand and his cock. Rick had a look of abject pleasure on his face. I told her to take his cock out of his pants. Laura looked at me,"Now that's something that I'm not sure I can do." Then she surprised both of us, "Why don't you get it out honey and that way I can see it without having to involve myself."

Now I had to put up or shut up. Rick looked at me and grinned, "it's ok with me if you do." On one hand I had my wife telling me to take Rick's cock out and now Rick was saying that it was alright with him. I think that he knew that once his cock came out into the open that he would get it sucked by one of us, at least. I knew that I had to do it if Laura was ever going to have sex with another man. To be perfectly honest I wanted to see it in it's naked glory. I reached over to Laura, "I hope you realize that I really think you are something special to do this for you." Laura looked at Rick shyly and smiled. I let my hand brush across her lap as I reached for Rick's crotch. I used my arm to slide Laura's dress up to where you could see the beginnings of her hairy pussy. I heard Rick take a deep breath.

"So it was all you and not just black panties," he said and grinned. Laura had a half smile on her face.

"Well then let me lift her dress some more...after all if I am going to take your cock out then the least I can do is to show you more of Laura's charms." I lifted her dress almost up to her white belly. Her hair was truly beautiful and uxurious. Then as an after thought I reached down and ran my fingers through her lips, making them open and start to get wet. "Now for this," I said and undid the belt. Rick helped me by sucking his stomach in, "You do want to see it ... right Laura?" As an answer she spread her knees apart about three inches. Her slit was clearly visible through the sparse curly hair of her pubes. "Now Rick let's see what you have," I said as I pulled his zipper down. His cock didn't spring out like many stories have indicated. It was against the inside of his jeans leg. Once again he helped me and we both pulled his pants over his hard cock.

This time it did spring out. As soon as it was free of the constraining material it bounced up in the vertical position. I was shaking now as I reached for it, "There Laura...look at it...it's all yours you know...if you want it that is." I grasped the thick shaft just up from where his mass of hair began. I held it up for my wife's inspection. Laura was hypnotized by the sight of it. Other than mine it was the only cock she had ever seen. Her looks said as much. Her hand reached out almost automatically, like it had a mind of it's own. I felt that it was my wife's sub conscious desire to caress it. Rick and I both gasped as her fingers touched the hot flesh. It was as if the flesh was so hot that steam arose at the contact.

"What do I do now?" Laura asked, unsure of where to go from there. I told her to go with the flow. Rick sucked in his breath at the idea that my wife was going to pleasure his cock for him. I told her to kiss Rick and let his buddies know that he had struck gold with her. Laura looked at me and then at Rick. 'How do I know if it's me or my husband that has your cock so hard?"

"Well to be honest I kind of like both your hands on it...but when push comes to shove, I'll take just yours."

"Then you won't mind if my husband sucks your cock then, will you." I had to do a double take then. Here was my sweet little wife offering up my services to suck Ricks cock.

"Hey honey, I can see the way you hold him." Then she said very calmly, "If you want to see me suck it then you should be willing to suck it too. Go on Sam...I really want to see you suck him." Laura reached in my unzipped pants and tugged my cock out. Now Ricks friends could see Laura stroking my cock as well as his. They could also see my hand holding him up.

"It's alright Sam...my friends are very broad minded," Rick didn't elaborate, but I guessed that one or perhaps all of them had dallied once or twice.

"Go on baby suck his cock and I'll kiss him while you do." I knew that I had to do something to get this party going and A cock was something that I had sucked well before Laura and I teamed up. I told her to kiss him first. She looked at Rick and brought her lips to his. I could see her eyes were looking down at his cock. She only had a quick look before my head came between her field of view. She broke the kiss long enough to tell me to turn my head sideways so she could see. I saw her pull her wet tongue from his mouth. She kissed him again, and I turned my face side on so she could see his large cock in my mouth. Rick's cock had a definite cock taste but it was a good taste. I felt Laura's hand begin to tighten on my own cock as she kissed Rick.

She still had her hand around Rick's lower shaft and when Rick pulled back from her mouth to mumble something, Laura started to squeeze Rick's balls. I didn't have a chance to take my mouth off his cock before he filled it with hot thick sperm. I kept my mouth on him till he stopped Cumming. I had swallowed about half his load. The rest was still in my mouth. Laura pulled back from Rick's mouth. I had felt her body climaxing as Rick was shooting off in my mouth. Let'sgo" she said and bumped me out of the booth, leaving Rick there with a wilted dick and still catching his breath. I got up and let Laura out. Rick managed to press something in my hand.

Laura and I left the bar. I still had my mouth closed with the other half of Rick's load in it. The other half was in my stomach. Before we got to our car, I turned Laura to me and kissed her with an open mouth. She realized that I had Rick's cum and tried to resist me. I held my ground till I felt her swallowing the cum as I pushed it into her mouth. "I sucked him for you and you have to share his cum with me...it's only fair." I saw her smile in the dark.

When we got home it was all we could do to make it in the house before we were tearing at each other's clothes. That night was the best sex I ever had with her. She was like a different woman. If this was the results then I would suck a hundred cocks.

That night she also told me about how her older sisters made her suck their cunts for them when she was younger. I listened to her and sympathized. I knew then that her sisters were my enemies also. prior to that night I had always tried to be diplomatic. That stopped yesterday. The rest of the week, sex was great. I felt as if a barrier had been broken in my wife's mind. She seemed to be more sure of herself. The true test came when Gloria, her oldest sister, called her to get Laura to let her have some money. I won't go into it all but Laura called her every butch name in the book and said that she wouldn't have anything to do with them anymore, unless it was to attend their funerals. Just goes to show that what goes around comes around.

Friday night came and I asked Laura about going bar hopping again. "You mean you want some more dick to suck on,' she said grinning. I said that if anyone was going to suck any cock it would be her. During the week Laura had finally admitted that Rick's cock did make her hot. She also said that his cum tasted pretty good, for second hand cum. I told her that she could get it right from the source if she wanted. She tried to act angry, but it was pretty transparent.

I knew that Laura finally wanted to explore other men. I was happy because I wanted to explore them with her. Sucking Rick's cock was like ridding a bicycle to me. I never had forgotten how to do it. When I met Laura and wanted her to marry me, I had given up all past things. That included sucking a nice cock every now and then. Now I was ready for more cock. I was hoping that Laura would repeat her request of the previous week, when she had asked me to suck Rick's cock. While we had been fucking like newlyweds during the week, the topic had turned to fantasy. Laura had whispered how turned on she was to see me suck Rick's cock. I told her that I would suck a cock for her anytime she wanted. I was hoping that she would be wanting.

I took Laura to a different bar than the one where we had met Rick. I could tell that she was disappointed, but she hid it well. "Aren't we going to the same bar again?" she asked. I asked her why she wanted to go there and she muttered some non committal answer. I told her that she would love this place. I said that it was a darker more intimate place. She found out what I meant when we went inside. In addition to the regular bar and booths, there were side booths with a door on them. "So tell me...what are the booths with the doors all about." I told her it was so that customers could go in one for complete privacy.

We had been about half way through our first drink when we heard, "Well...well, look whose here." needless to say it was Rick and his two buddies. I was expecting him, because I had called him during the week, Laura wasn't. She still acted glad to see him. While the two of us went on to the small dance floor I whispered to her that she seemed to be glad to see Rick there. "Well since you mention it...I was hoping I would get to watch you suck his cock again."

quutoo
quutoo
404 Followers