Maude

Story Info
Long time tennant meets his new landlady.
3.6k words
4.35
117.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hcstuds
Hcstuds
164 Followers

I lived in an apartment on the third floor of a three-story apartment building on East Amelia Street in Orlando. At the time of this story, I had lived there for six years and liked it very much. The apartment was a large one bedroom and was located within walking distance from downtown. A couple who had managed the building since I moved in had recently moved to Atlanta. As they were growing older, they wanted to be closer to their family. Maude was their replacement.

I saw her briefly as she moved in and knew that I would get a chance to meet her when it was time to pay the rent. Not wanting to wait that long, I paid my rent a week and a half early. There was a drop box but I rang the bell and waited for her to answer. When she did, it was my first time to see her up close. She was older than I thought or maybe hoped she would be. I was twenty-eight and thought maybe that she would be close to that age but she appeared to be in her forties. She was wearing shorts and a blue top. She was in good shape and looked as if she worked out or at least exercised regularly. She was pretty but not beautiful. Her breasts were not large but looked good on her small frame.

Hi, I'm Ted Wilson," I said. "I live in 305. I came by to pay the rent."

"My name is Wilson also," she said with a smile. "I'm Maude Wilson."

That was an icebreaker. We spent several minutes trying to track down a mutual relation to no avail. The conversation was not fruitless, however. I found out that she was married but had not seen her husband in over two years. He had literally gone out for a pack of cigarettes and had not returned. She had hung on as long as she could it was costing her more to maintain the house than she could earn. When she saw the ad for an apartment Manager, she jumped on it. She could sell her house and have a little nest egg. Living expenses would be low because her apartment was included in her pay as manager.

"I'll just pay my rent and be on my way," I said as I handed her the check. "If I can help out in any way, let me know. We Wilsons have to stick together."

"If you really mean that, I do need some help," she said. The movers were nice enough to place my furniture for me but it just doesn't look right. Are you up for helping me move it?"

For the next two hours, we moved the furniture in the living room and bedroom several looking for the right configuration. With all the stooping and bending, I got several peeks at the tops of her breasts and I could not help but notice her tight butt when she bent over or squatted. We brushed against one another from time to time. It was all I could do to keep from having a continuous hard on. At one time, we were both on one side of a chest-of-drawers trying to move it back to the wall. When we finished, we were inches apart and I could almost taste her breath. I leaned toward her with every intention of kissing her but she pulled back at the last second. She didn't say anything but I thought that she wanted a kiss as much as I did.

'I apologize if I offended you, but it was just a moment in time," I offered.

"I'm not offended, I'm married," she said. "I do want to do something to thank you for all your work. How about I fix us dinner tonight? About seven?"

"O. K. I'll be here," I said.

I went to my apartment and showered. Thinking about the afternoon and the closeness Maude and I had shared, My cock was standing at full attention. I thought about masturbating but didn't. Instead I bathed and ran errands. My last stop was the ABC Liquor Store on Orange Avenue just south of Michigan. I bought two bottles of wine. Not knowing what Maude was preparing for dinner, I chose a blush, Pinot Grigio. I wanted a second bottle close by but I didn't want her to think that I was trying to get her drunk. I left one bottle at my apartment. I arrived at her door at seven-twenty.

Maude answered the door wearing a sleeveless black dress that fit her perfectly. Even though it showed off her features, there was nothing blatantly sexy about the dress.

"You look great," I said as I openly admired her. "And it sure does smell good in here."

"Thank you," she said. "I hope you like chicken."

Maude had made mozzarella chicken breast in some sort of tomato sauce. It was ready so we were seated at the table that we had moved three times that afternoon. The meal was very good and the conversation was light and lively. She seemed a little distracted at first but during dinner she seemed to relax. She was smart and had a great sense of humor. After we ate, we decided to finish off the wine in the living room. I offered to help with the dishes but she declined my offer. When she sat on the sofa, I sat next to her. I was getting turned on by her closeness. Our legs touched from time to time and she liked to touch with her hands to show appreciation whenever I said something she thought was funny.

We finished the wine and I was about to leave when as a test I said, "I don't have to work tomorrow and I really like to continue our conversation. I think I have another bottle of wine at my apartment. I'll go get it if you'll share another glass with me."

"O. K. but only one," she said. "I don't want to get drunk and do something foolish."

I went to my apartment and retrieved the second bottle of Pinot Grigio and went back to Maude's place. She had left the door open and put on a CD. The velvet tones of Tony Bennett wafted through the apartment. I went in and she was sitting on the sofa. Being as gallant as I could, I bowed at the waist and asked her to dance.

At first, she refused but at my insistence, she relented. She kept her proper distance and began dancing very stiffly. But during the second song "Remind Me" she had relaxed a little and we were dancing closely. By the "Street of Dreams" cut, we were holding each other and swaying to the music. I was aroused but I was trying to do the right thing. I don't know exactly how it happened but when the song ended, she looked up at me and I looked down at her and our lips met. For a moment, we kissed each other as if we meant it. Our arms were around each other and our bodies were touching. Mt cock was hard and throbing against her stomach. Without either of us consciously doing it, our lips opened and our tongues intertwined.

Maude pulled back and breathlessly said, "We have to stop. I'm married and shouldn't be doing this."

"O. K.," I said and noticed that my breath was ragged also. "What do you want me to do?"

"Let's just sit down a minute and get our wits about us," she suggested.

We went to the sofa and sat down. Ay arm was around her shoulders and her head was laying on my chest. I wanted her and I felt that she wanted me but she had her wedding vows on her mind. As she had said that afternoon, she didn't know what had happened to her husband. It was like he had vanished without a trace. The police had put out bulletins and searched for him for awhile but there was no real motivation for them to continue to look for him. Meanwhile we were siting there with my arm around her and I was totally aware of her palm resting against the flat of my stomach.

"I'm sorry for being the way that I am," she said. "It's just that I don't what happened to him. I keep thinking or maybe hoping that he will return with a good reason for being gone so long. I know that it doesn't make sense but neither does what happened."

"What's happening between us is normal and natural; however, I don't want you to do anything that you will regret," I said. "Do you want me to leave?"

"I think that would be for the best," she said quietly.

I stood up not trying to hide the bulge in my pants caused by my hard cock. I guess I wanted her to see how she affected me. I stood in front of her and was aware that my cock was at the same level as her line of sight. She sat and looked at my pants-covered cock for a couple of minutes. I took her hands and guided her to her feet. I wanted her right then and was thinking that sex with her was a real possibility but she was so vulnerable that I chose to let it go. I started to turn toward the door but she stopped me by putting her arms around my neck.

"You don't know how special you understanding my turmoil is to me," she said. "Tonight is the first time that I've had a kiss since he disappeared. I don't want to stop but I have to. Thanks for understanding."

She kissed me and I kissed back. It was as passionate a kiss as I had ever had. Our bodies were pressed together and my turgid cock was just a few layers of clothing away from her hot pussy. When we finally parted, we were breathless and trembling.

"Call me," she whispered.

I shook my head affirmatively and left. I went to my apartment and to bed. I did not sleep for a long time because I lay there thinking about the afternoon and night. What had I got myself into? I doubted that there was another couple as horny as Maude and I were tonight that were sleeping alone without some sort of relief. I was very horny and very alone but masturbation did not seem to be a viable alternative. The question that I knew would not be answered that night was if I could handle a relationship with Maude on any level. I was leaning toward not calling her but I drifted off to sleep before I resolved the issue.

About ten-thirty the next morning, I called Maude and asked her to have lunch with me. I suggested the Lake Eola Yacht Club and she accepted. Since ir was such a nice day, we decided to walk. We wimped out a little because we cut through Lake Eola Park. We had a great lunch of crab cakes with real crabmeat while sitting on the patio watching the swan paddle boats on the lake. The lake is too small for real boats but the shaded park around the lake is a popular gathering place near the center of town. After lunch, we walked back to our apartment building. It had been a good visit with good conversation.

Neither of us mentioned the events of the previous evening until we returned to her apartment. She had invited me in to share a glass of wine left over from the previous evening. She poured the wine and we sat on the sofa.

"I've thought a lot about last night," she said. "You awakened feelings in me that I thought were dead forever. You are very sweet to me but with the memory of my husband and the not knowing, I don't think that there is anything here for us."

"I don't want to cause you any pain or regret," I said. "I know you consider yourself to be married and I don't want to interfere with that. I called you for lunch because I like your company and didn't want the events of last night hanging between us."


"You're so sweet," she said as she placed the palm of her right hand on my left cheek. "I don't know what I'm going to do with you."

I don't know if she guided my face to her or if I leaned into her but however it happened, we were kissing again. Our lips were apart and our tongues were involved. We were soul kissing and I was getting lost in the feeling but somewhere in the back of my mind I knew that she was going to stop at any second. I felt her warm hand on the inside of my right thigh. She moved it up until she rubbed against my throbbing cock.

"Did I cause that?" she asked. "Yes," I gasped as I stood up. She arose with me.

'I'm sorry to send you home like this but I hope that you understand I can't do anything more," she said.

Her words were consistent with what she had said earlier but her fingers were closing around my cock and I was holding her. I leaned in to kiss her and she turned toward me. Our lips met and our interrupted kiss continued. My hands were on her back and I slipped them down to cup the cheeks of her tight ass. She moaned into my mouth. I moved my right hand up her side and touched the side of her left breast. I met no resistance so I moved my hand so that my thumb could slide over her nipple.

She stopped kissing me for a moment and said with ragged breath, "We have to stop now before we do something we will regret."

I was getting mixed messages. Her words were saying 'No' but her body was pressing against me and she was holding my engorged cock. We were kissing again. I put my hand at the back of her dress and found the pull of the zipper. I tugged at it and the zipper lowered. I stepped back and pulled the top of the dress away from her body. Her breasts were rising and falling beneath a lacy bra. I opened the front clasp and the bra fell away. I was instantly on my knees with my lips forming an O on one of her nipples. Her hands were holding my head and pulling it closer to her. Her breathing was labored and she was moaning little mew like sounds.

We have to stop and think like reasonable adults," she said. "We are not animals."

Even though she was telling me to stop, her hands were holding my head to her breast and she was making all the sounds of a woman enjoying foreplay. I finished unzipping her dress and let it fall to the floor. I quickly slipped my fingers under the elastic band of her half-slip and pulled it down so that it joined her dress on the floor. She stepped backward out of the ring of clothing and sat on the sofa. I knelt in front of her and pulled her panties downward.

"Please don't take my panties off," she said as she lifted her butt off the sofa so that I could slip the panties over her smooth ass and down the legs that I had already admired.. "No! No! My pussy will be uncovered.

I really didn't know what to do. What did she want? Is she asking me to have the morals to quit and go home because she doesn't want to cheat on her runaway husband or is she asking me to take the responsibility for the actions that she really wants? I hesitated for a moment and then continued to remove her panties. I still had all my clothes on and since I really didn't know what to do but thought that if she really wanted me to stop, her words and actions would have the same meaning. Knowing that she could stop me with just a gentle push, I leaned forward to kiss her pussy.

I licked from her clit to her asshole. I inserted two fingers into her tight pussy and finger-fucked her as I attacked her clit with my tongue. I was licking, sucking, and finger-fucking. I was genuinely enjoying myself. Her body began to quiver as an orgasm washed over her. She was lost in sexual ecstasy and I was glad that I was supplying the pleasure. She was coming down and I knew that she was trying to say something but I continued sliding my fingers in and out of her love canal as my tongue continued flick over her engorged clit.

Another orgasm hit and all I heard were low guttural sounds emitting from her throat with an "Oh my God! Oh my God!" thrown in every once in a while.

Her hips were bucking against my face and I was using my left arm to hold on. It was hard to tell when one orgasm ended and another began. It was satisfying to see her get so much of the pleasure that she had been deprived of for so long. Her hands were clasping my shoulders and when I looked up at her, her body was wet from exertion. Her eyes were clinched shut and her head was thrashing from side to side. After a while she moved her hands from my shoulders to my head. At first gently and then more forcibly, she pushed my head away from her pussy.

I crawled up beside her on the sofa. She put her arms around me and l kissed me deeply, tasting her own pussy juices on my lips. She was nude and I was fully clothed. I was happy to have given her the gift of a long overdue orgasm. Even though I was at my horniest, had she asked me to I would have left her apartment and gone home happy, although sexually unsatisfied. Her tongue was in my mouth and I felt her small hand enclose the rock hard shaft of my cock. She ran her hand back and forth along the length of my shaft before she began to loosen my belt and pulled my pants open. When she pulled my underwear down, my cock slapped my stomach before maintaining a rigid upright position. She placed a knee on either side of my thighs.

"I can't do this," she said as she straddled my hips. "I can't cheat on my husband."

Her well-lubricated pussy was just millimeters from the head of my cock and getting closer. She was moving like she was in a super-slow motion movie. I could feel the heat of her sex on the head of my dick and it was excruciating. Every fiber of my being wanted to grab her hips and pull her down onto my cock but this was something she had to do for herself. If we were to fuck on such a beautiful afternoon, it had to be her decision. Every agonizing moment it took for us to join together was beautiful torment.

"Oh God!" she exclaimed as her tight, slick pussy enveloped my stiff dick.

When she had taken the full of my shaft into her hot pussy, I placed my hands on the cheeks of her ass and rolled her into the missionary position. I slowly pulled my cock almost all the way out and slowly reinserted it all the was to the hilt. While all the way in, I made little circular motions with my hips to ensure that her clit was getting a full massage. After three or four minutes Maude was nearing another orgasm. I could tell by the way that the muscles in her vaginal walls were milking my cock and the fact that her breathing was becoming ragged that she was almost there.

I began using short, hard, fast strokes and she went into a full-blown orgasm. She was screaming my name and saying things that were unintelligible. She was fucking back against me matching me stroke for stroke. It was then that I exploded and began pumping all the cum that I had pent up over the day before, the night before, and that day. The wait was worth it because of the sexual bliss that we shared that afternoon. As we were coming down, we snuggled in each other's arms. I could tell by her rhythmic breathing that she had fallen asleep. I also succumbed to slumber with my pants around my hips. When I awakened, Maude was dressed and my clothes were reassembled.

"Did you have a nice nap?" she asked.

"Yes, I did," I replied as I stood wiping the sleep from my eyes.

"Ted, thanks for lunch," she said as if we had just arrived. "It was delicious but we have just about wasted the afternoon and I have things I need to do. I'm supposed to be working, you know."

I moved toward her to kiss her but at the last moment before our lips met, she turned her head and I kissed her cheek. I opened the door to leave but turned back. Maude stood there with a slight smile as if nothing had happened between us. I wondered what kind of relationship, if any, this was going to turn out to be.

"I'll call you," I said.

"Okay," she replied noncommittally.

Hcstuds
Hcstuds
164 Followers