Mom's Secret

Story Info
Outwardly conservative, secretly a slut.
2k words
4.33
342.4k
121

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69flowers
69flowers
262 Followers

Let me start by telling you about my mother. Her name is Brenda and she taught the third grade at a nearby school. She was thirty-eight, then, but she looked younger. Outwardly, at least, she was very conservative, very proper, exactly as a teacher of eight and nine year old children should be. But I always thought there was another side to her.

She had shoulder length, honey blond hair which she normally wore up, in a bun, on the back of her head. Her face was very pretty, large, blue eyes, a small nose and a sensual mouth.

She had a good figure but her conservative clothes, loose fitting tops and long skirts, kept it hidden. She had a slim build and her breasts were small. Her waist was slender and her hips were narrow. She had a flat stomach and a rounded ass. Her legs were sleekly muscled

She always wore nylons, usually pantyhose, but I occasionally noticed she was wearing stockings that stopped at mid-thigh and were held up by garters.

One afternoon, while my mother was out shopping, I went into the laundry room, looking for my favorite sweatshirt. I did not find my sweatshirt but, looking in the washer, I did find a white garter belt and a black one, as well as a green, yellow, orange and blue thongs. I also found two bras, one red and one black, both made of lace with the tips of the bra removed. I wondered what the parents of the children my mother taught would do if they knew what she was wearing under her prim outfits.

I think I had always been sexually attracted to my mother. I read that it was almost normal for teen-aged boys but I was no longer a teen-ager. I was twenty years old, about to start my third year of college, but thinking about my mother, wearing that sexy underwear under her clothes, made me very aroused. I spent that night, and several nights afterward, fantasizing and masturbating.

It was the end of Christmas break. I would be returning to school the next day. That night, I was at home, sitting next to my mother on the couch, watching T.V. My dad had to get up at five A.M. for work so he was already in bed. My sister was at work. She worked at a fast food restaurant and did not get off until eleven. After three years of summer vacations, Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks, my going back to school was no longer a big deal. My mother would drop me off at the airport and that was that.

At ten-thirty, my mother said, "Its been a long day. I'm going to go to bed." As usual, she had already changed into her nightgown, a pink, oversized T-shirt, covered by a pale blue robe which she buttoned from the hem to the neck.

"We're leaving for the airport at ten, right?" my mother asked.

"My flight is at eleven thirty," I told her.

Are you all packed?" she asked.

"Ready to go," I told her.

"Don't stay up too late," she said.

My mother leaned towards me, to give me a goodnight kiss, and what happened next just happened. I did not plan it and I did not think about it. I just did it.

I draped my left arm around her shoulders and before she could react, I pulled her close to me and pressed my lips on her's. At the same time, with my right hand, I cupped her firm, braless breast.

"Oh my god," mom gasped, jerking her head away but not doing anything about my arm around her shoulders or my hand on her breast. "What are you doing?"

"I'm sorry," I told her, "but I've wanted to do this for a long time." I could not read her expression. I couldn't tell if she was going to kiss me or kick me. "If you want me to stop, I will"

"No," mom said, covering my hand with her's, "don't stop. It feels good."

I pulled her to me and kissed her again. Nervously, I slipped my tongue between her lips. She tightened her grip on my hand, pressing it harder against her breast, as she opened her mouth and gave me her tongue.

Our tongues explored the inside of each other's mouth. My mother loosened her grip on my hand and let me play with her breasts. As I did, I moved my head and began kissing her neck.

"Oh, god," she groaned, moving even closer, " that feels so good."

"Take your robe off," I said.

"I can't," my mother told me.

"Please?" I begged.

Without speaking, mom slid forward until her ass was on the front edge of the couch, then she pulled the robe and gown up to the top of her legs. "Will this do?" she asked, guiding my hand between her thighs.

Her pubic mound was covered by a thick bush. I worked my middle finger down into her slit and rubbed her clitoris. "Ooohhh, yesss," she groaned, "Do that."

I flicked the little button with my fingertip then rubbed it in tiny circles. Her slit was wet and my fingers moved through it easily, into her hot, dripping vagina. "Ooohhh, shit!" she almost screamed as I pushed two fingers into her.

My cock was so hard it hurt. I stood up and unbuckled my belt. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Lay down," I told her, unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans. She stared at me with a look of trepidation but she lay down across the cushions.

I pushed my jeans down around my knees. I reached down and pulled one leg off the couch, separating her legs. The robe was up, around her hips, exposing her almost from the waist down. As I put my knee on the couch, my mother separated her legs further apart and at the same time, reached down, gripped my cock and pulled me towards her. I positioned myself over her and pushed my hips forward.

My cock slid easily into the hot, damp, velvety tunnel, completely to the hilt. "Oh, oh, oh fuck!" she moaned.

I was ten inches taller than my mother and at least a hundred pounds heavier. "What wrong?" I asked, "Did I hurt you?"

"No, no, no," mom said, "Your so big. You're in so deep. I can feel how deep you are."

"Should I take it out?" I asked.

"No, don't take it out," my mother said, "Don't ever take it out."

I put my weight on my elbows and began pumping my hips. My mother gasped and moaned as I slid my cock in and out of her. "Its been so long---I forgot---how good this feels," my mother said, in a breathy voice, "and how much I like it."

She moved her leg up, to the top of the couch's back, and moved her other foot back and further out, futher seperating her thighs. "Yes, baby, yes," she crooned, wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist, "Fuck mommy, fuck mommy, make mommy cum."

I felt the walls of her cunt tighten around my cock, squeezing it just before what felt like a gallon of hot jizm spurted, then poured, into my mother's spazming vagina.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was nearly mid-night and I was still awake. I could not stop thinking about my mother and the fact that I had actually fucked her.

After I stopped cumming, I pulled back and out of my mother. Her eyes were closed, her features looked different, softer, almost dreamy and her face seemed to glow. "Are you O.K." I asked.

"I'm wonderful," she said, opening her eyes and smiling, "you have no idea how wonderful." She reached out and touched my half hard cock, "and so are you."

I got to my feet and mom slid back on the couch. "Oh, shit," she muttered, "I'm dripping your juice all over." She stood up and shoved her hand between her legs, holding back my juice with her robe and gown. "Go to bed," she said as she hurried toward the downstairs powder room, "Zoe will be home any minute."

Lying on my bed, I heard Zoe come in a few minutes later. I heard her walk up the stairs and go into her room. A minute or two later, I heard my mother come up. Then Zoe went into the bathroom for her shower and fifteen minutes later she went back to her bedroom.

I lay there a while, trying to sleep, but it was useless. I was wide awake and my mind would not stop thinking about my mother. The clock next to my bed said 11:57.

I got up and went into the hallway. Except for the night lite in the bathroom, the house was dark. I went to my parents bedroom and slowly opened the door. "Is that you?" I heard my mother's whisper, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong," I whispered back, as I entered the room.

"What do you want?" she whispered.

I crossed the room in the barely visible light that filtered through the window from the street. I knelt down next to the bed, put one arm over her body and moved my lips to her ear. "I want you," I whispered just before I sucked her ear lobe into my mouth then began kissing her neck.

"We can't," she protested, "Not now---not here!"

But I did not listen. I slipped my hand under the blanket, onto her firm breasts. Covered only by a thin layer of fabric, I could feel her hard nipples, erect against my palm. As I played with her breasts, I pressed my lips hard on her own and plunged my tongue deep into her mouth.

My mother pushed me away and gasping, whispered, "Be quiet–let me get out of bed,"

I backed up on my knees and saw my mother slowly swung her legs off the bed, then drop down on all fours and finally lie down on the floor on her back. "Come on," she said, her hand finding and rubbing my cock, "fuck me now."

I got over her and she slowly inserted my cock. The nightgown was pulled up but still covered her breasts.

I lay on top of her, savoring the hot wetness that engulfed my cock, as I kissed her neck. "I'm glad you came," she whispered, "I was hoping you would."

It was difficult to fuck her without making noise but knowing my father was just a few feet away made screwing her even more exciting, more fun. I pumped in and out of her as slowly as I could while my desire, my need to cum, grew stronger and stronger. After a few minutes, just when I thought my cock would explode, the dam suddenly broke. I dropped my head and kissed her mouth in a long, wet kiss, while stream after stream of hot cum spurted into mom's belly.

The next morning, my mother woke me up at eight o'clock. "Good morning," she said, smiling, "Time to get going." She was wearing a blue blouse, a gray skirt, beige nylons but no shoes.

I smiled back and pulled the sheet and blanket from my naked body. "We don't have time," mom said, her eyes focused on my erection.

"Please," I begged, gripping and stroking my cock, "I won't be home for six months"

She looked at me, made a little shrug and hiked up her skirt, displaying the tops of her thigh high stockings, held up by a red garter belt. She wasn't wearing panties.

Without speaking, she got on my bed, straddled my hips and eased my cock into her already hot, wet vagina. Staring down at me, my mother raised and lowered her hips with a slow, steady rhythm.

"You really like this, don't you," I said, "You really like fucking."

"I love it," she said, lowering her face close to mine, "Now be quiet. Just shut up and fuck me."

I pulled her down, kissing her and sliding my tongue into her mouth as I pushed my hips up and released my cum deep inside her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When I returned home, six months later, my mother told me that as much as she enjoyed what we did, there was no way we could it again, ever. She could not forget that she was my mother.

Though our affair lasted less than twenty four, I will never forget it.

69flowers
69flowers
262 Followers