Ms. Marca Ch. 59

Story Info
Visit nice old Uncle Bob.
6.6k words
4.55
38.6k
4
2

Part 59 of the 71 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/20/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
157 Followers

It was a one of those weekends when you got to do something you just don't have your heart in to it. My husband and I went to visit his great uncle who I had never met and was told he was the black sheep and a bit of a lone wolf of the family. His wife had died about a year before I married my husband and the old guy did not come to the wedding. He lived about 50 miles outside of Cleveland Tenn. This was the sticks and he was far away from anyone are any place. It took us 4 hours to drive from the Atlanta airport and it was getting dark when we made it up the hill to his little cottage. It was nice; the house was cozy and well decorated. That night it was just dinner at the house with my husband and his old uncle. A fine dinner, a bottle (or three) of fine wine, and a blazing fire had all worked together to make a wonderful setting.

For two days Tim and his uncle visited and I did a lot of sleeping in and reading one of my trash books. They went fishing in the near by river and I did some walking in the woods. I was relaxed and enjoying the doing nothing time I had on my hands. Each night the old guy would tell us stories of when he was young and in his prime as he called it. The more wine he drank the better the stories got and the more he checked me out. The second night Tim had just enough wine at dinner and after to make him horny as a goat. The boy wanted some and his little pecker was standing tall looking for love. I has left the nightstand light on and had my super cock shoot his little load doing me dog style. That is super cock as in almost 5 inches on a good night.

I wanted my orgasm first and my little Timmy knew what he had to do if he wanted some pussy. I had gone to our bedroom first and was getting undressed when Tim came in. Tim was gently panting. His right hand trembled when he reached for his belt buckle. He unbuckled, then pulled on his zipper. His hands went to his sides, and then he pushed his pants and underwear down. His hard little cock popped free. With his pants around his ankles, he kneeled before be, circled his arms around my hips and rested his head on my lower stomach.

I gently pushed his head to my public mound. I reached to untie my robe, but Timmy moved my hands away and did it for me. He then lowered my panties and licked the top of my pussy. I was getting very wet very fast. I needed more contact. I moved away and directed him to our bed by grabbing his little PP. I laid him on the bed, leaving his pants around his ankles and his shirt on. I straddled his face. With my wet pussy only inches from his face I heard something outside our window and I glanced to see his uncle peeking in at us. So the old fart wants to get his load off by watching, I'll give him a show.

"Tim you want some of Marca's pussy baby?"

Before he could answer I pushed my pussy onto his waiting mouth. I came within seconds, wetting Timmy's face. But I wanted more. I continued to ride Timmy's face. Over the years I realized that this was and would become my usual sexual position with Timmy, with me in the dominant position, riding Timmy's face, him twitching beneath me, his penis totally ignored by me. The second time I came, I really soaked Timmy's face, ears and hair. He was such a mess I just had to laugh. But I wanted the show to keep going, so his uncle could see what a hot pussy Tim had as a wife. With Timmy in this condition and I still sitting on his chest and giggling at the sight of his cum soaked head, I turned around and put my ass over his face and told him lick it baby. I took his right hand and placed it on his little cock and gave it a slight tug, he knew to jerk it. Watching my husband with his face soaked in my juices was just too much. I scooted my pussy and ass up and down his mouth and ran my hands and fingers over my rock hard nipples. Knowing the old uncle was just a few feet away watching me do my thing.

I am was so hot I just had to have him eat my pussy some more. He gets so excited. God I hope his uncle had a good view and could see us. Tim couldn't get enough of eating my pussy and his cock was twitching like crazy. By his nature Tim is not an arrogant or dominant person. He is, however, very self-assured and relaxed. I was his woman; our relationship had changed over the six years we have been married. There is no going back. Timmy is my little cock wimp husband; Timmy is my obedient husband. He sometimes lick's my sore cum filled pussy, having sloppy seconds not knowing what I had done before he gets home and to my surprise he has come around to doing himself at my request, masturbating for me as he was doing at that moment for his own relief. When I did let Tim fuck me it was, shall we say comfortable, but never exciting the way it was with my big cock lovers I had.

The phone call from Tim's office he got on Sunday afternoon told me our little visit was about to come to a quick end. When Tim told his Uncle Bob that we had to go back that afternoon you could see the old guy was hurt. His world was just his pictures and memories of his late wife and the old black and white TV.

"Tim can't Marca stay a few days, she don't have to work?"

Tim looked at me and told his uncle that it would be hard for me to stay I would not have a way to get to the airport since he had the rent car. Uncle Bob told Tim he would get one of the boys in town to drive me back and that way I want need to exchange my ticket.

I told Tim that I would stay, it was not a big problem. Later as I was helping Tim pack I told him his uncle was very lonely old man and just wanted company. But big boy you own me one, and I'm looking forward to a nice trip somewhere as pay back My husband's quick kiss and squeeze were gratefully accepted, his smile told me I would get my reward of a trip somewhere as I always did.

Tim left and Uncle Bob and I went about the afternoon talking about my life before Tim and getting to know each other better. He was an old man in his late 60's and very rough, weather beaten. His hands were big and he stood about 6' 4" and had a belly on him that men that age develop when they stop any physical work. That night we had a nice dinner and sat by the fire and sipped on yet one more bottle of wine. It was about 10 when I told him I was going to bed, I had too much wine I had a buzz on and it was getting to me. I said goodnight and went into my room to get ready to take my shower.

I was in the bath and about to step into the shower when I remembered I had forgot my hair conditioner and need to get it out of my bag in the bedroom. I wrapped a towel around me went back to my room and I stood on the step stool and reached high over my head to retrieve the bag from the top shelf of the closet. My fingers barely brushed the edge of my target, pushing it just out of my grasp. With an irritated grump, I leaned against the shelving, pressing to get a grip on the bag. My grunt turned immediately to a gasp as an unseen finger with no warning slid up my leg and over my ass and down the crack of my ass into my pussy.

"Oh God!"

I yelled, unable to hide my pleasure at the finger that was mauling my private parts. My wet cunt seem to suck on the big firm finger that was rubbing my cleaned shaved pussy lips.

"Shit Marca you got some ass on you and that cunt looks good enough to eat!"

I turned to look back over my shoulder and down to see what was happing. A hoarse response, which made my cunt, clench around the invading thick middle finger. A deep, gravelly chuckle accompanied a deeper thrust of the finger in my pussy. I froze - my wine filled head made my over heated body do a respond completely inappropriately to my husband's uncle's advances. I felt a gush of warmth around his hand as his thumb found my clit.

"Oh, my what a delicious cunt... I've had my eye on that bare pussy all weekend. You think my little cock nephew is the only one who responds to your teasing? Well, I've got a big Tenn. surprise for you, my lovely."

I looked over my shoulder to lock eyes with Uncle Bob - his great white head looming just below me. His bright blue eyes danced and his white teeth gleamed as he gauged my response. Would I scream? But who would hear, I thought? We're alone in this old house, miles from anyone. Tim had been gone for hours. I tried hard to ignore for a moment the pleasure pulsing in my wet pussy and take stock of my situation. Not that this arrangement hadn't occurred to me before and not infrequently. My husband was the spitting image of his uncle - both handsome, both exuded a sexual energy that natural sluts like me found irresistible. I had few hints, however, that his uncle felt the same attraction toward me. Would I tell?

"You can't, please don't rape me!"

He just smiled and told me, you can't rape a willing party.

"What makes you think I'm willing?"

"This!"

I felt him slide his fingers up and down my pussy, which was dripping wet.

"Tell me you don't want some cock, a real man's cock, not that limp little boys cock your married to!"

"Tell me!"

My internal dialogue was cut short as his manipulation of my soft; sensitive parts caused a wave of tingling pleasure to wash over me, turning my knees to water. I groaned as my leg's bent, driving his hard, thick finger deeper into me. My left arm fell across his shoulder - my right hand still bracing against the shelf edge. I closed my eyes; desperately trying to organize my wine soaked thoughts, the feel of his hand on me making that task nearly impossible.

"Oh, my girl... look here!"

He twinkled up at me as his gaze then flicked to my breast which my position had placed bare inches from his mouth. When I had turn toward him it made my towel fall from me, revealing my body, my hardening nipples. I followed his gaze and realized that even I wouldn't be able to fight off the half crazed sex starved man I had before me. I was not going to resist and the smile on my face told him that the round swell of smooth flesh of my 40DD were being presented for his pleasure. My back arched, seemingly of its own accord, and that nipple pressed against his eager mouth. His white teeth grasped the edge of the rock hard nipple and tugged gently, the dark engorged point escaping neatly against his waiting lips. His finely chiseled lips closed firmly around the aureole and he sucked my flesh hungrily into his hot mouth. His left hand came up to gather my breast to his face, while his right hand quickened its pace, thrusting deep into my now burning pussy. I turned into him, snaking my arms around his neck, holding onto his fine head to keep myself upright and pressing him hard into my chest.

"Oh, my god, Uncle Bob!"

My breath was coming in gasps now as my body's needs completely drove all thoughts of the inappropriateness, not to say immorality, of the situation far from my conscious brain.

His right hand slid out of my pussy, leaving me aching for more. He leaned away from me, his eyes never leaving my face. He brought his fingers up - covered as they were in my juices - and inspected them closely, sampling a taste of the glistening moisture and apparently liking the result. He rumbled something about a sweet cunt like honey. He stood taking me in for a moment - my feet placed as wide as possible on the top step of the stool. His eyes started at my body, my long legs. His hand reached out to follow his gaze, his fingers sliding softly over me.

"Oh, Marca, you are a sweet little thing. My nephew is one lucky son of a bitch. And I use that term accurately. If his aunt had one ounce of your heat, I would have fucked her every night, I guarantee."

He looked at the naked flesh of my pubic triangle. He pushed the lips of my cunt apart. He stroked my soft flesh, and my eyes closed, focusing on his touch and warm tone. The warm tone was quickly accompanied by equally warm breath against the puffy smooth flesh of my pubic mound.

"I have to taste this and no hair. I've thought about this since the minute you got here. That's too long to wait for a meal like you."

He closed in on my pussy and I could smell my own arousal as his tongue snaked out to dip into my honey. His strong hands around my waist and my hands on his head were the only things keeping me from falling to the floor. As if he'd done this a hundred times before, Uncle Bob neatly lifted me from my precarious perch, turned and set me down on my bare ass on top of the dresser to my right. I leaned back against the wall and gave over to the heat the white-haired has built in me. I hooked my heels on the edge of the dresser, spreading my aching pussy wide for him. My body was trembling and shaking like a twig caught in a windstorm. I pulled my honey bran thighs as far apart as I could get them and let his magic tongue do its thing. I was so hot! So terribly, terribly hot. I gave him a smoldering look through narrowed eyes, encouraging him to do what he pleased with this willing cunt in front of him. He required no further permission and with a grin and deep rumbling dove right into the task at hand.

My husband could take some serious lessons from his old Uncle Bob on eating pussy. Tongue, lips, fingers, all brought me quickly to the edge of reason. His strong, big hands guided my hips to the very edge of the dresser. My eyes opened only briefly when his mouth left my cunt. I could feel wetness dripping down my ass and was maddeningly close to orgasm as I curled up from my position on my elbows to see where my ticket to sexual release had gone.

He hadn't gone far, luckily. He stood before me, looking down on me with glistening mouth and snaking tongue, which cleaned the residual honey from his fabulous lips. With a grin bordering on evil, he loosened his belt, unzipped his trousers and let loose his engorged cock. He then jerked his underwear off. As he rotated his hips, his beautiful cock came into view. I moaned out loud!

"OH MY GOD ITS BIG, Oh SWEET JESUS YOU'RE SO BIG, VERY BIG!"

"Twelve inches long and eight inches around.. It's been measured quite a few times."

Uncle Bob said arrogantly. I almost had a climax just thinking about it. The magnificent tool stood stiff as a flagpole, rearing up to a plum-sized head. It looked absolutely magnificent. I didn't doubt him. I watched, fascinated, my mouth was wide open I could not take my eyes off this wonder of God. I knew where the eight wonder of the world was and it was not in Houston Texas.

My breathing became quick and fast as he unfurled that member - very different from my husband's. Tim's cock is small thin and his balls are like little grapes, not, I say again, not a fine specimen. But Uncle Bob I must say,. OH MY GOD Uncle Bob's was another matter entirely. Long and thick and smooth and straight. It curved like a scimitar up to his navel. It was a dangerous-looking weapon! But I am a fearless slut and felt my pussy grip and gush at the very sight of that pointed curve with its bright purple head looming. Two days ago all I saw was a weather beaten old man with a belly on him, my God what a big cock can do to make a woman see the light of day. What a handsome man, I thought. I said as if in a stupor.

"Uncle Bob it's so big,"

"Don't worry love, It will all go in, and you'll love every inch. I'll make sure you do."

He placed it at the entrance of my pussy and with his hand moved it up my slit to my clit, covering his cock and my cunt with the slick stuff that poured out of me. As the head hit my clit I arched and gasped, wanting nothing more than to feel that sword inside me.

"What do you think, Marca maybe we should not do this? Do you have any guilt or you the whore I think you are? You need this don't you? "

Uncle Bob stared at my heaving tits and wet pussy. He stepped closer to me and looked me straight in the eye, He worked the incredibly hard tip of that monster all over my dripping pussy, making me squirm with delight that bordered on torture. I cried, embarrassed at my body's betrayal

"I can't! We can't do this to Tim!" . "I don't want to!"

I was desperately horny now. My vagina was leaking fluid and the tingling had turned to out and out lust. I couldn't resist the lure that the big cock had on me, so I leaned forward and gingerly took the purple head into my sweaty shaking hands and thought. My god, it's so smooth and soft, almost like velvet! I became more aggressive and moved the head over my thighs and near my dripping throbbing pussy, my second mouth, jerking the big shaft as I did it. Uncle Bob gave me words of encouragement, and he continued to stand there, content to let me play with my new toy. I couldn't believe what I was doing with my husband's uncle! I smiled at him.

"Oh, Uncle Bob, I want that big thing make me your whore. Yes I want to feel your cock inside me! I'm a greedy slut, Uncle Bob. I want it all. And I want it now!" "

I grinned and reached down between my legs to take his huge balls in my hand. I squeezed gently, making him close his eyes and groan deliciously. He looked down at me like a hungry man sitting down to a fine feast. He put the tip of his cock again at my dripping cunt, he was going to make me beg for it.

"Put it in Marca!"

"Oh god, Uncle Bob, it's too big. I'll never get that in me."

I lifted the thick shaft and rubbed the head over my pussy, then pressed it in my fold trying to take it in. I watched the thick head spread my lips only to slip away from my hole. He placed a finger in my pussy and slowly began finger fucking me as I continued to hold his cock. As I watched, I saw him gently press a second finger into my wet pussy. I could feel the stretching and began to ride his fingers. Then he worked in a third finger, rotating his fingers as he stretched my pussy. Then with a smooth motion, he withdrew his fingers, wrapped his hand around my hand that gripped his cock and guided it to the opening.

"Do it now Marca. Your pussy is ready, just ease it in."

I did. My fears that it would hurt vanished as I felt the head spread my pussy open. Rather than pain, I had this wonderful feeling of pressure on my pussy. A feeling of being spread and filled. And with that, he thrust slowly and deliberately to his full length inside me. I was breathless with the feeling of his cock curving up, filling me and stretching me so incredibly. I moaned and called out how good it felt how good it was! When he heard that, he drove his cock deep into my pussy. Over and over, he slammed his hot, throbbing rod up into me. His cock just seemed to go deeper and deeper, touching me where I had never been touched. Then I was aware that his cock was hitting my cervix.

I could almost see the tip of his cock move against my abdominal wall. When he was fully in, he grasped my hips and pulled me toward him - forcing that pointed head against the roof of my cunt. I screamed in delight. He bent over me then and took my left breast into his mouth, suctioning my tender nipple while he moved inside me. He didn't thrust, amazingly, but rolled his hips to make that monster cock mix it up inside my stunned pussy. It was like being fucked by one of the logs from the fireplace. I'd never felt every square inch of my vaginal walls like this before. It felt like he was remaking my walls on the inside of me. And, in a way, he was.

He straightened up and slid his hands under my hips once more, watching my face with an avid expression, reading my reactions. "Does that feel good, my whore slut?" He rumbled as he ground his cock inside me. I gasped some incoherent answer and screamed as he hit a spot that had seldom been touched in all my days. I was so close to cumming and then I felt him pull out.

"No, please! I need to cum! I'm almost there! Please! I've got to cum! Put it back in!"

He began pumping into me with short strokes, each stroke pressing deeper into my pussy.

Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
157 Followers
12