My Other Single Friend

Story Info
Olivia Wilde stays the night with another single friend.
5.1k words
4.35
40.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All right, this story is not real. NOT REAL! Not to be read by anyone under the age of 18/21 yadda yadda yadda! I'd love to hear some feedback as per usual. please feel free to leave me a comment in the COMMENT Box at the end of the page. You see those big empty stars too? Maybe bump those up to five full ones? We wouldn't want them to be empty now would we? All alone like that? You're not a monster are you?

This author would like to thank: TNP, Thee_Disciple, MaitreNuit and DarkLord Z for always being able to proof read my crap.

"No, no, no, no, no!" Nina scolded me as I selected a button-up light blue shirt.

"But I like this one!" I whined, sounding like a child in one of my classes.

"But it makes your hips look wide." Nina said, selecting a standard white shirt with a red under shirt that hooped around the arm holes and the neck hole.

"Try this with this blazer." She offered, passing me one of the three button blazers. I nodded and changed my shirt and slid the blazer on. Nina, was one of my closest friends and also one of my dearest fashion consultants. If I wanted to have sex, Nina was the person to go to. She had worked in fashion since we left Uni and knew what people wanted.

Satisfied with the look, I buttoned up the blazer and stepped outside. Giving a playful wolf-whistle, Nina nodded her head approvingly.

"That looks hot Noah!" She said, smiling and nodding her head.

"You think so?"

"She'll be putty in your hands." Nina said with a grin. My phone beeped to life in my pocket, fishing it out and fumbling with the touch screen.

"It's from Paul, they're about ten minutes away." Clicking the keypad lock button, I slid the phone back into my pocket and felt the slightest tinge of anticipation. Jesus, I wasn't nervous was I? It had been a while since I'd been on a date.

Putting on music, we got chatting and into a general party atmosphere. Several minutes passed and there was a knock on the door. My apartment wasn't very large. I only had the one bedroom, to the side of the bedroom there was a large ish bath room and next to that was a 'laundry room'. What wasn't the lounge, was the kitchen. It had a large table, a fridge and a counter top in the corner of the kitchen.

Walking past our friends, I opened the door to find Sophie, Paul and Olivia standing there. Excited to see Paul again, I gave him a friendly hug as Sophie introduced her new single friend. She was dressed very smartly with her long brown hair draping over her shoulders. It was then I had a chance to admire her fully.

She had lusciously long brown hair, greenish blue eyes that seemed to shine whenever she stood in light, her lips had been painted with a peach-ey coloured lipstick and had applied a light shade of black eye shadow. Her body was firm and tight, she certainly enjoyed a run. Her legs were being shown off by a black skirt, under it, her legs were bare running down to her black boots. Taking off her coat, her breasts were revealed to me. They were very admirable, the type you could hold in your hands and they'd be a nice handful . Her cleavage was shown off nicely by the top she was wearing. It was a black number with plunging neckline that ran to the middle, neatly showing off some of her best assets.

Smiling, we shook hands and exchanged pleasantries.

It was close to eleven at night now and the party was starting to die down. Most of the group had gone home, leaving me, Sophie, Paul and Olivia. We were sitting on one of the sofa's in the main room and were discussing all sorts of things.

"Oh hell!" Olivia cursed out loud, fishing out her cell. Looking at the time, she groaned and looked at Paul pleadingly.

"I'm going to miss my train. I need to get to the station quick!"

"What time's your train?" Paul asked, sitting up from his slouched position.

"Eleven forty."

"I can drive you if you'd like? I haven't had anything to drink." I said, picking myself up in a similar fashion to Paul.

"Could you? That would be great!"

"Sure. Let's go."

"Well, I think we're going to go too. We're heading back home to Oklahoma for Christmas. I'll be driving so I need to sleep this off." Paul announced as Sophie joined us standing up.

"Alright then, let's go." Sophie said with a grin. We all agreed and made our way out of my apartment building and towards the cars. Politely holding the door open for Olivia, she thanked me and sat down.

Walking in front of the car, I opened the driving door and slid in. Twisting the key in the ignition, we set off towards the airport.

"Right, quickest way is down Stewart's Road." I said aloud, talking to myself, but breaking the silence.

"Cool, thanks a lot for taking me. Especially as we've only just met this evening too!"

"Yeah, no problem! So why are you heading out? Christmas?" I said, looking out onto the darkened road.

"Yeah, I've got family in New York. We always meet up a few days before Christmas and spend most of the time together."

"That's nice. Very twee." I said with a smile, quickly checking the time on my dashboard clock.

"Yeah, my mom loves it... You didn't think it was weird tonight?"

"How do you mean? I suppose it was rather strange that most of the people left quite early, but... Christmas is coming, we're not exactly students any more." I said with a laugh at the end.

"Indeed. I was actually talking about me being here." Olivia was avoiding eye contact with me, almost like she didn't want to talk about this.

"Well... I suppose it did seem like a set up. Like when I was talking to Sophie, you came over and she left. Almost like she wanted us to talk."

"That's what I meant! God, you wouldn't believe we were adults with the way she was setting us up!"

"Yeah, she likes that sort of stuff though. She always has."

"How long have you known her? Since college?"

"No far longer than that. We were in kindergarten together and we always got lumped together, it was however, a matter of coincidence when we went to the same college. That was nice to have someone to hang onto with the first week of College." I said, letting out another laugh as we turned closer to the train station.

"She can hold her ale can't she?"

"Yep. So how about you? Did you meet at work?"

"Yeah, me and Sophie were on the same set and we've worked together ever since."

I was about to say something else when a set of blue flashing lights appeared in front of us. Raising my eyebrows, we slowed to a stop in front of a police barricade. A police officer is a luminous green coat walked down to me and I rolled down the window.

"Good evening." He said courteously.

"Evening, officer. What's going on?"

"There's been a gas leak in that office block over there." He said, motioning with his torch. "We can't let anyone pass until it's safe."

"We need to get to the train station. Can we not go around?"

"You should be able to. When's the train?"

"Eleven forty." Olivia piped up, looking up at the officer as well.

"It'll be tight, but you can try. Head down Young Avenue and take a right on Blair Road. That'll take you around and put you on the main road towards the station."

"Right, cheers pal!"

"Take it easy now. Goodnight." The officer said politely and made his way back to the barricade.

"Shit." Olivia said aloud, looking at the time.

11:29.

"We can make it." I said confidently. I was a more than capable driver and reversed onto the road. Making our way down to the street, I drove at the legal limit, jumping over it on occasions.

"Are you ready to just hop out and go?" I asked as we made the turn onto the main street. It was 11:38 now and the train station wasn't even in sight yet.

"Yeah, can you stay behind just in case it doesn't get here?" Olivia asked, fishing out her ticket.

"Yeah, I'll give it ten minutes. It shouldn't be too busy tonight."

11:40 flashed up on the clock just as we made it to the station.

"Go!" I shouted as she jumped out and ran towards the large doors.

Right, with a bit of luck she's made it. I relaxed and rested in the seat, twisting the radio dial I settled into listening to the music on the radio.

My eyes flashed open, I must've fallen asleep. Glancing at the clock it was close to half past twelve so I was ready to go. Looking outside I saw Olivia running towards me waving her arms. Taking my hands off the wheel, she climbed back into the car.

"It went just as I got there and there's no helpful staff awake."

"Right, so a train first thing in the morning then?"

"It looks like it. Are there any decent hotels around here?" She asked, fishing out her cell phone.

"Not really. All the other places are going to be tourist traps and they'll be shut by this time." I said grimly.

"Great. I don't suppose you've got a spare couch do you?" She said with a laugh.

"Actually I do, if you want to stay?" I said, looking over at her. Biting on her bottom lip she thought about it briefly.

"Ok then, sure." She answered.

"Cool. Let's head back then." I said with a smile. We drove back and discussed various things as the rain started to come down.

I pulled up outside my block of apartments and we hopped out. Locking the car, we quickly made our way upstairs into the building. Fishing my keys out of my pocket, I opened the door and waved Olivia through. I grinned at finding myself not able to stop myself from eyeing her tight ass as she passed.

I stepped in and closed the door, locking it for the night. Walking in, she sort of stood aimlessly unsure of what to do.

"Please, have a seat" I said. She sat down and looked at me.

"Well, since you're here for the night, should we finish off that last bottle of wine?"

"That sounds great!"

Nodding with a smile, I walked into the kitchen and fetched the wine with some glasses.

"So how did she rope you into this whole thing?" I asked, topping up my glass with the last of the wine.

"Ha! Well, I'm sitting down for make up and she sits down next to me and starts talking. Then she goes... 'Right, I've got this single friend who I'd bet you'd just love.' Next thing I know, her and Paul are picking me up for tonight!" She said as we shared a laugh about Sophie.

"So do you miss it? Life with a partner?" I asked, as she sipped at the wine.

"Well, there's certainly an emptiness to my life at home now... But, it wasn't really working in the relationship so we had to cut it loose."

There was a silence that lingered in the air. I was fairly certain I'd dropped the ball and was about to apologize when I saw Olivia smile. Bringing the back of her hand up to her mouth, she stifled a yawn briefly.

"Goodness, I'm sorry but I think I'm going to call it a night."

Matching her yawn, I agreed.

"Alright just gimme a sec" I said. She nodded and smiled as I walked out of the room.

Walking into the bedroom, I grabbed a blanket and walked back to the living room.

"My bedroom's just through there, I'll have this old thing out here." I said, throwing the blanket down by the couch.

"Noah, No! I can't intrude on you like that." She said, standing up to take the blanket from me.

"No, no, no. I insist! You're the guest, you have the bed. I'll be fine here."

"If you're sure?" She said, standing up. I nodded and showed her to the bedroom.

"There you go, hope you find it comfy." I said with a smile as I walked back into the front room.

"Thanks very much for putting me up like this." She said from my shoulder. Looking to face her, I nodded and gave a smile. I stripped down to my boxers and my vest, straightening out the blanket I lay down on the sofa. Closing my eyes, I realised I couldn't sleep. Fumbling on the desk, I found my iPod and put on a podcast. I typically use these to lull me to sleep as some of the voices are quite soothing. Turning on my back, facing the inside of my couch, I shut my eyes and let sleep take me.

My eyes flickered open and the same podcast had still been going on. I listened for another half an hour before I realised that I wasn't getting any sleep. Mulling over my options, I decided to go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. Walking over, still listening to my iPod, I cast a glance to my bedroom, I saw that there was no light on, so Olivia must've been asleep. Wearily, I pushed the bathroom door open and searched for my toothbrush. It was orange so next exactly subtle, why wasn't it standing out? Snapping my fingers in a 'Noah! You idiot!' motion I remembered that it was still in my bedroom from my travel bag.

Walking out, back into the front room I flipped the light off to make sure I didn't wake Olivia up. I walked across to my bedroom and lightly opened the door. There I saw her.

She had her panties next to her on the bed and had two fingers deep insider her, her right hand was pawing at her breasts as she moaned at her own touch. She was moaning very quietly, presumably not to wake me up. Her fingers were working double time on her crotch as she bit her lip and gasped at her touch. Her hips were bouncing off of the bed as she rode herself to an orgasm. She let out a tiny squeak and came over her fingers. Grinning madly, she sighed content in her actions. Opening her eyes slowly, she then cast a look over at me, her eyes wide.

"Oh god! I'm so sorry!" I said in a fast paced voice, and backed out of the room into the hall. I leaned back against the wall and took a deep breath. I put my iPod away and collapsed on the couch, wondering what I would exactly say when I was inevitably going to face her.

A few minutes later she walked in with the bed sheets wrapped around her, that only just covered her nice ass. I started to apologize to her again but she cut me off.

"I'm sorry..." She started, that was pretty new. The one being caught apologizing?

"Don't be. We've all got urges right?" I said with a smile, looking up at her before darting my eyes back down to the floor.

"Yeah... Yeah! It's really great that you understand. And honestly? I'd rather it was you walk in on me that somebody else." She said, making a joke out of the potentially awful situation.

"I saw the light was off in the bedroom and I thought you were asleep." I said, still feeling exceptionally guilty.

"Really, it's fine. Don't worry about it. I'm fine with it."

"Right... Right, why wouldn't you?"

Well, this is awkward. After a few seconds of silence, I spoke up.

"Uh... I'm gonna..." I started, gesturing with my thumb towards the make-shift bed.

"Yeah... Yeah. Me too. I'll see you tomorrow Noah. Good night."

"Good night Olivia." I replied with a smile, she tugged at the sheets and moved towards the bedroom door.

Sighing heavily, I closed my eyes and let sleep take me.

Halfway through a non-descript dream I felt a weight press against my chest. Then, a soft pressure was applied to my lips and woke me from my slumber. My eyes opened slowly and I saw the now naked Olivia Wilde straddling my chest and kissing my once sleeping body. Closing my eyes again, my mouth pressed back against hers as my arms wrapped around her body, hugging her tightly. The kiss was broken, and our eyes met each others.

"My, my. What do we have here?" She said with a smile. Her hands ran up and down my body as she smiled as she reached my lap. Almost on instinct, my hips lifted off of the couch and she tugged at my boxer shorts. She grinned and slid down my body towards my now rock hard dick. I kicked my boxer shorts off of my leg, sending them towards the corner of the room.

She eyed up my stiff dick hungrily as I slid off my shirt and tossed it to one side as her hands made their way back down to my groin. Cupping the member with her right hand, she lightly jerked it up and down watching with great admiration as the skin folded and straightened with each pump. She would occasionally swap and twist the skin when she hit the bottom of my shaft. Pushing the member up towards my chest, she put her tongue on the bottom of the dick, just above my balls and traced it up along the bottom. Running it along my thin vein, when she reached the head she simply followed it up over. Flicking her tongue against the shaft's head she held the base of it steady as she did so.

She slowly moved her hands down to my balls and cupped the hairy testes in her hand as she started to suck on my cock. Her mouth had formed a tight seal around my member and she was steadily sucking on it. Covering about half of my eight inch member, she would moan whenever I put my hands on her head taking a hold of her hair.

She would look up at me and smile, her big green eyes lit up with lust with each drop she made. Moving her hands from my balls, she placed one on my backside and the other on my waist to steady herself. Increasing the bobbing rate, she started to produce more and more saliva making a glugging sound with each bob.

She pulled herself off of my shaft and made dives for it, letting the spit hit her on the cheek leaving a thin saliva trail. She smiled as my jaw dropped at her actions.

She continued to paint her face with her own spit while looking up at me with a sweet expression on her face.

"You like that don't you Noah?" She asked with a grin as I simply nodded, dumbfounded.

"You're such a dirty boy." She said, smiling again. Spitting on my dick, she then started to suck it again. Covering nearly all of it, she was taking it like a champ and then she managed to deep throat it. Taking all of my shaft in her mouth, Olivia simply smiled up at me as she carried on sucking my dick. She continued with deep throating and then letting up for about five more minutes before I felt my nuts stirring.

"Olivia, if you keep this up I'm going to cum." I warned her, as I ran my hands through her hair. She looked up at me and nodded her head. Lifting her head off of my shaft, she smiled and kissed the tip of it.

"Well, we'd better get to work then." And with that she stood up and pounced on me. Holding her by her thighs I lifted her up as she jumped into my arms. She wrapped her arms around my neck and squeezed her legs around my waist. Stumbling on the spot for a while, we eventually fell forward and landed against a wall.

I had managed to pin her against it, and the way she was holding onto me, meant her massive breasts were pushed up against my chest. I removed one hand from her and took hold of my dick. Aiming it at her cunt, she groaned in a satisfactory manner and rolled her hips towards me.

Knowing better than to keep a lady waiting, I slid my dick inside her. She threw her head back and let out a loud moan as she was filled up by my meat. Starting out with a slow, steady rhythm I started to fuck her. Knowing where to hit her g-spot I let my dick grind against her clit making her moan almost cutely. Her warm breath was on my neck as we fucked. I had tired of the slow and steady rate and was ready to fuck her harder.

"Can I fuck you now?" I asked, looking at her. She had her eyes closed but she simply nodded. I then started to fuck her with short and swift strokes. With little care, I started to simply ram my rod deep inside her as her ass shook with each stroke banging against the wall.

I thought about my neighbors, but quickly realized I didn't care. With each thrust inside her, Olivia's back was arching more and more to meet each of my thrusts.

Her breathing soon got shorter and shorter before she threw her head back and let out a sharp, shrill scream. I felt a warm liquid start to gush all over my leg, she can't have came all ready? Shrugging, I started to feel ready too. The brief break in between the oral and the fucking must have only just cooled me down.

"Olivia, I'm going to cum now!" I let out, sighing heavily as I did so. She looked up at me, her eyelids flickering in the post glow of the orgasm. Quickly coming back to her senses, she nodded and pushed me off of her. Letting her get to her knees, she took me in her mouth and started to suck lightly.

12