Nuala Needs A Cock For The Summer

Story Info
Winner of Cock-Sucker of the Year gets stepdad.
4.6k words
4.39
291.3k
53
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,211 Followers

Nuala collapsed on top of the sleeping bag. She couldn’t believe how out of shape she was. She’d been on her school’s track and field team all through high school and she’d never thought about having to exercise to stay in shape. Things had changed at college though. She hadn’t done any exercise at all this last year and she sure noticed it now. She’d just assumed that her more feminine curves were due to the fact that she was getting older, she was almost 19 now, but maybe it was her body telling her that she had to get back in shape.

Her step dad Pat had called her a couple of weeks before she came home for the summer and asked her if she wanted to go on their annual cycling trip. Not realising how hard it would be after a year of no exercise Nuala had eagerly agreed to go along. Her mom and sister Niamh had gone to Europe for five weeks so that Niamh could attend a French language school, just like Nuala had done three years earlier. The cycling trip would cover the first of their five weeks away and then Pat had promised to take Nuala to New York, a trip she was also looking forward to.

She listened to the sound of Pat getting the campfire ready to cook their dinner. Last year all four of them had been here, full of energy after their first day in the fresh air. Nuala and Niamh had been swimming in the lake and mom and Pat had seen to the food. Today Pat was doing the cooking himself while Nuala concentrated on not dying of exhaustion. She smiled and mused over what a difference a year makes. Last year she’d just graduated from high school. She’d been excited about going off to college, to be on her own for the first time. Little did she know what college was going to be like. She, who’d never laid eyes on a cock in her life, had spent her first year at college excelling at not just the academics, but also becoming a nymphomaniac and winning the coveted title of Cock-Sucker of the Year that the fraternities gave to the girl who gave the best blowjob in a competition held two weeks before the end of the year, the finalists being the girls who received the most nominations from the fraternity members.

Nuala giggled at the memory of the cock-sucking final. The eight finalists had entered the stage dressed in identical black lace teddies that showed plenty of tits and ass. They’d then performed their oral tricks on a panel of judges who’d given them a score between 1 and 10. Nuala had been the first girl in the history of the contest to score a perfect 10. Guys had been lining up to secure a date with her when they all came back for the fall semester.

Pat called her name when he was done cooking their dinner. Nuala had recovered slightly by then and she went outside and sat next to Pat on a big log.

“I think we need to get you back in shape this summer,” he said and smiled at Nuala as she tucked in to the food.

“You’re right,” she agreed. “I didn’t realise how out of shape I was. I thought I was getting enough exercise without training for any particular sport, but I guess they’re wrong when they say that…” She bit her tongue. She’d been about to compare sport with having a lot of sex.

“They say what?” Pat asked.

“Oh, you know,” Nuala said. “Walking all over campus all the time, mostly running because I’m always late. I thought that I’d stayed in reasonable shape.”

“You’ve filled out a lot,” Pat remarked. “You have breasts now, a pronounced waist and a rounded bum. Nobody wants a stick insect, but it might be time for you to start thinking about not letting yourself go.”

Nuala blushed. She who had given blowjobs on a stage in front of hundreds of cheering guys was blushing when her step dad revealed that he’d noticed her tits. It shouldn’t be such a surprise. They’d been A-cups until last year and now she was filling up C-cups.

“Is your body still hurting?” Pat asked a couple of minutes later as they’d finished their meal.

“My legs feel a bit stiff, and my ass is in serious pain.”

Pat gave her “the look”.

“Sorry, my bum.” Nuala blushed for the second time that evening. Mom and Pat had brought up Nuala and Niamh to not use any rude words and “ass” was definitely on the list of things that good Catholic girls were not supposed to say.

“OK, let me give you a massage. You need to be able to ride again tomorrow.”

Nuala and Pat went into the tent and Nuala lay face down on her sleeping bag. Pat swiftly went to work on her legs. Nuala couldn’t help moaning at the wonderful feeling as he worked his way up first one leg and then the other.

“Take off your cycle shorts,” Pat commanded.

“What?” Nuala shrieked.

“Take off your shorts or I won’t be able to make your bum feel any better. It’s either that or excruciating pain tomorrow.”

Nuala slowly pulled her shorts down, revealing white cotton thongs.

“I didn’t think your mom bought you this kind of underwear,” Pat mused as Nuala lay down again.

“She didn’t,” Nuala answered with her face in the other direction, not wanting to look her step dad in the eyes now. “I got them myself.”

“You better hope your mom doesn’t see them or she’ll throw them out.”

Nuala knew it was true. She’d thought it’d be safe to wear them while her mom was in France though. She gasped as she felt Pat’s fingers on her ass. They were kneading her ass cheeks giving welcome pain relief. Nuala moaned. Pat’s fingers were working magic, but she wasn’t sure if she should let him continue. She could feel herself getting increasingly wet and she knew that one slip of his finger was all Pat needed to feel for himself how wet she was. But that didn’t happen. When Pat was done massaging her he left the tent again and Nuala changed into her swimsuit to go for a quick dip before bedtime.

Since there were only the two of them they’d decided to pack only the one tent. The cycles didn’t hold a lot of packing and the less they had to squeeze on them the better. It hadn’t struck them as odd that they should be sharing a tent. Nuala may be 19 now and Pat was 36, but they’d been father and daughter now for 14 years and they’d never felt awkward next to each other. That night Nuala couldn’t stop thinking that there was a man in the sleeping bag next to her. Pat had an awesome physique that told of his hobbies of cycling and rowing. He was 6 ft tall with wonderful muscle tone in his upper body and his legs. The muscle between his legs had looked promising in his cycle shorts as well. His short hair was jet black and he had intense green eyes. There was very little hair on his body and it only served to make him look more masculine in Nuala’s eyes. Nuala herself was only 5’4, but she had shapely thighs and luscious curves. Her pale body was covered with freckles and her long, curly hair looked like it was on fire. Her bush had been the same red tone as her hair, but she’d been shaving her pussy completely clean for the last six months.

Nuala’s hand was finding its way inside her panties. She looked over at Pat’s sleeping body and thought about how he’d made her feel with his fingers earlier in the evening. Her fingers slipped inside her tight cunt like she’d secretly hoped his would do earlier. She was so wet. She was so horny for a nice, stiff cock – Pat’s stiff cock to be exact. For a moment she wished she’d brought the dildo that her boyfriend at the time had bought her when she went home for the Christmas holidays. She’d never been good at masturbating herself to an orgasm without the dildo and when she was at college there was always a willing cock around to help a horny girl cum. She kept massaging her nub for a while, pumping her hungry cunt with her fingers, but to no avail. She wasn’t going to cum tonight. She pulled out her fingers and licked her sweet juices off them, turned around and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Next to Nuala Pat was lying facing the other way. He’d never before seen Nuala as anything other than his daughter. Then she’d come back from college with big tits and sexy underwear. He’d even found a dildo in her dresser drawer during the Christmas holidays, but he hadn’t told his wife. Tonight when he’d been massaging that sweet ass he’d smelled her pussy juices. She was so ripe for taking, but she was off limits. Then, as his hard cock had prevented him from falling asleep he’d heard the wet sounds of Nuala pleasing herself next to him. He’d quietly stroked his cock at the pace of Nuala’s own pumping, but she’d stopped before he’d cum. He slowly forced himself to think of other things to get rid of his painful erection. This was going to be a trying week.

*******

The next morning Nuala and Pat woke up to the sound of rain beating heavily on their tent. They quickly ascertained that there’d be no cycling today. A little bit of rain had never stopped them before, but this was not a little. The heavens had opened and the roads would be too hazardous to cycle on. They checked the map and decided to re-assess the situation at noon and maybe make it to another camp site by dusk.

There wasn’t much for them to do in the tent. They spent an hour playing cards and another hour playing chess on the travel chess set they always brought with them. When Pat finally won Nuala decided that rain or no rain, she had to get out of the tent. Being so close to Pat, wanting his cock and having to keep to herself was driving her insane.

“I’m going swimming,” she announced and wrapped a towel around herself to change into her swimsuit. She ran out of the tent and into the water and shrieked with delight as the cool water hit her burning skin. When Nuala left the tent and Pat watched her pert ass he decided that a cool dip in the lake might be just what he needed too. It’d hopefully shrink his cock down to more acceptable proportions than the semi-stiff shaft he’d been hiding under a blanket all morning. Luckily his trunks were nice and baggy and with any luck he’d make it into the water without Nuala having too close a look at his size.

Pat dove in and started swimming. Soon Nuala was swimming by his side. They swam to the other side of the lake and then back again. They were both short of breath when they came back. Nuala splashed him playfully and he splashed her back. Soon they were having a full-scale water fight, just like so many times before. But never before had there been all this sexual tension between them and when Pat caught Nuala she was no longer fighting to get away. She was panting as she wrapped her arms around him and looked him in the eyes. She could feel Pat’s cock getting hard against her stomach and she looked at him with a question in her eyes.

“Oh Nuala,” Pat sighed and tried to pull away, but she wouldn’t let go. “We’d better stop now.”

“Why?” she asked, breathlessly.

“Because I’m your dad and if you take one more step I’m not sure I can stop myself from doing what I shouldn’t be doing.”

“But you’re not my real dad,” Nuala said persuasively.

“I’m the only dad you’ve ever known, it would be wrong.”

“I’m not a virgin. You wouldn’t be seducing me. I want sex. I need a cock or I’ll go insane. I love you, Pat.”

She was so persuasive.

“I love you too, Nuala. But we can’t do it.”

“Why not? Is it because you would be cheating on mom?”

“Your mom and I haven’t had sex in years.”

“Then is it because I’m not pretty enough? Is it because I’m getting fat?”

“Oh Nuala, you’re not getting fat. You’ve become such a sexy young woman in the last year. I can’t stop thinking about your body.”

“Then you can have me,” Nuala pressed herself against his by now rock hard shaft. “And let me have you…”

She placed her lips on his and slowly kissed his resistance away. She soon felt his tongue between her lips and smiled triumphantly as his hands stroked her swimsuit off. He threw her suit on dry land and his trunks soon followed. He pulled away and kissed her hard nipples.

“You have such wonderful tits,” he smiled as he sucked one into his mouth and kneaded the other.

“Oh Pat,” Nuala moaned as she felt his heat against her skin. “Don’t stop.”

He wasn’t intending to stop. He wanted her as much as she wanted him. His hands trawled her naked skin as he sucked on her firm young tits. His fingers found her naked mound and searched through, past her clit into her tight cunt. She was on fire for him. It was still raining but neither of them cared. Pat lifted Nuala out of the water and laid her on her back on the grass. Nuala spread her legs, showing off the dark pink flesh that was throbbing for him.

Pat kneeled between Nuala’s parted legs and admired the view. Without a bush she looked so innocent, but he knew she wasn’t. The soft folds that were open to him had been tasted before, but it didn’t matter to him. None of the boys who’d had his Nuala before today had loved her as much as he loved her and he was going to make sure she knew what good fucking was really like.

Nuala watched as Pat’s determined face lowered itself down towards her pussy. He kissed her pussy lips and licked along her slit, all the way to her ass. He then licked up again. He slowly put more pressure on her slit as he licked harder and harder, stimulating her clit and making her juices run freely. Then his tongue slid inside her hole. He was slurping as he lapped up her sweet juices. His finger teased her clit and Nuala was desperate to wrap her legs around his head but he’d placed his arms in a way that pinned her legs down. She could only lie there and enjoy the sensations in her cunt.

She started kneading her tits and pulling them by the nipples. Pat’s strong tongue was fucking her fast and furiously by now. It slid in and out of her wet cunt. Nuala moaned louder and louder. She was in heaven. She’d never experienced such exquisite pleasure that was almost like pain in its intensity. No boy had ever eaten her pussy this sweetly before. She moaned louder and louder. She was panting Pat’s name. His warm breath set her cunt on fire as he feasted on the juices of her hole and applied wonderful pressure on her clit.

“Pat… Oh Pat…” she moaned as though she was in agony. “I’ve gotta cum.”

“Cum for me, Nuala,” he whispered back against her wet slit.

Nuala squeezed her tits hard and let out a scream that scared all the wildlife for miles around them as her body convulsed and her cunt sprayed Pat’s face with her sweet nectar while squeezing his tongue in a desperate shiver. She was gasping for breath as Pat climbed up next to her and kissed her deeply, letting her taste her cunt on his lips. They lay entwined in each others’ arms, kissing and caressing each other until Nuala pressed Pat’s shoulders back, forcing him to lie on his back.

“You’ve had your lunch,” she smiled. “Now it’s time for me to get fed.”

Pat smiled as she started kissing her way down his chest and his flat stomach. He didn’t even flinch when her pink tongue caressed the pre-cum off his swollen cock head. His shaft stood proud from his hips and Nuala ran her tongue up and down it, familiarising herself with every vein, every inch of his wonderful meat. She then buried her face deep in his crotch and sucked his balls into her mouth. With her hand wrapped firmly around his cock she sucked in first one ball and then the other into her warm mouth. She caressed them with her tongue and she could hear how laboured Pat’s breathing had become.

One by one Pat’s balls were released from Nuala’s swollen lips and once again she licked the length of his shaft. She looked up, straight into his eyes and winked at him. Then she finally opened her mouth and sucked him inside. Inch by inch of his cock disappeared into her sweet mouth until it hit her throat. She started bobbing her head up and down. Each time she sucked a little bit harder and felt him a little bit deeper in her throat.

Pat started thrusting his hips to meet her face. She was sucking him and he was fucking her face. Her tongue was discovering every inch of his meat in her mouth and he kept forcing himself a little bit deeper. He was soon met with gagging reflexes and then she swallowed. The pressure around his cock was enormous as he felt himself all the way inside her warm mouth. She released him and sucked him again, faster and harder. She wrapped one hand around the base of his shaft and the other hand cupped his balls. Nothing she did could stop the rhythm of her head as it moved her lips up and down the length of his shaft. Then she felt his body buckling underneath her and with a roar he shot his load straight down her throat. He shot and shot what seemed to be an endless supply of spunk and she drank every last drop of it. When his orgasm finally subsided he pulled her up in his arms and kissed her.

“You’re the most wonderful cock-sucker I’ve ever experiences,” he smiled against her lips.

“I know,” she giggled. “And I’ve got the trophy to prove it.”

“They still do that?” he asked in amazement, himself a graduate of the Catholic college Nuala was now attending. “And you won? Well, if you were anything like today I’m not surprised.”

“Have you had many girls sucking your cock?” Nuala asked him and bit her lip a bit insecurely.

“I was on the panel of judges two years in a row,” he smiled. “Maybe we should get cleaned off and dressed again.”

Nuala’s face paled. “But you haven’t fucked me yet.”

“I wasn’t sure you wanted more,” he smiled. “I was giving you an option.”

Pat pulled Nuala up and they cleaned each other off in the lake. Both their backs were covered in mud. Soon the cleaning was replaced by caressing as they discovered each others’ bodies. Nuala could feel the wetness between her legs again and Pat’s cock started stirring. He pulled her by the hand out of the water and gave her the swimwear he’d previously thrown to the side. He picked her up and carried her to the tent. Inside the tent they opened one of the sleeping bags and folded it across the floor. Nuala lay on her back and Pat looked at her while stroking his hard cock. She reached out for him and with a smile he lowered himself over her.

Nuala could feel Pat’s cock against her wet slit as he lowered his head and kissed her. She wrapped her legs around his waist, desperate to feel him inside her, but he was in control. Pat pulled away from Nuala’s lips and pulled her legs from his waist. He parted her legs wide and enjoyed the sight of her dripping cunt. She was so ready for his thick piece of meat. He pressed her legs against her chest, lifting her ass up and spreading her more open than before. Her gaping hole was too good to resist any longer. He had her right where he wanted her.

The rain was beating down on the tent but neither Nuala nor Pat heard it as Nuala welcomed his swollen cock head into her hungry fuck hole. He slowly slid inside, gently easing in, allowing her time to adjust to his size. When he was all the way inside Nuala moaned out loud with pleasure as she experienced a mini-orgasm. The cock in her cunt was filling every inch of her, giving her immense pleasure simply by being there.

Pat rested his hands on either side of his step daughter and her legs came to rest across his shoulders. He slowly slid almost all the way out of her warm cunt and then he slammed back in. They moaned in unison as their hips started slamming together. The air was thick with the smell of Nuala’s pussy juices that were running down her butt crack. The only noise they noticed was the wet slams as he shoved his cock deeper and harder into her welcoming fuck hole. With each thrust Pat gyrated his hips, making sure she felt every last vein of his cock. There was no doubt. Pat controlled the speed, the depth, the pressure against her clit… He was in charge of their pleasure. All Nuala could do was surrender to it. She matched his rhythm with her hips, trying to get him even further inside her. She kneaded and pulled her bouncing tits as she looked through a haze into Pat’s face that was tense with concentration.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,211 Followers
12