Pain Loving Cum Slut

Story Info
The dirty slut describes her nastiest session ever.
5.1k words
4.46
335.5k
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theprince
theprince
386 Followers

This story was told to me by one of the most inspiring fans that I have. She loves cum and she loves pain. Read it in the first person. The slut is she and the “you” in the story is me…. I wrote it down and I knew that it was hot enough to share with you fuckers...

*****

Your cock is soft and wet. Sweat covers every inch of your body as you lay back and catch your breath. You open your eyes and look down to the other end of the bed. I am there, naked, soaked with sweat. Frothy white cunt juice covers my legs and cunt. I am sitting in a pool of my own piss and cum, desperately scraping your cum off my face and into my mouth. You can't believe what a nasty fucking cumslut I am, the crazed look in my eyes as I try to find more of your cum to suck down. Too soon, there is no more for me to eat. Panic starts to set in inside me as I realize that there is no more. The sick fuckpig inside me that drives me on an on still needs more.

You've been fucking me like an animal for hours. You've pounded my mouth, pussy and ass with your huge, hard cock until you thought they would break, but somehow I still need more.

I start to crawl up your leg, heading straight for your cock again, begging you for more, telling you that I'll do anything for just a little more. You're exhausted though, you need just a little rest before you can think about wrecking my slutty holes again. But I'm too needy a fuckpig to give up. I need more. I need the abuse, the stretching, the fucking, the agony and ecstasy of fucking you. I need it like a junkie needs a fix.

I beg you more and more, grabbing at you, trying to get your tired cock to come back to life. I try everything I can think of. I talk dirty to you, I tell you what a sick fucking slut I am for you. I tell you that I'm nothing better than a pain craving slut that needs you to split her asshole open with your cock while you spit in her face and debase me beyond all limits. I beg you to get up and tear me apart one more time, to rip me open with your beautiful cock and gush your hot piss and come into my mouth again. But you can't. You've cum in me and on me so many times in the past hours that there's just nothing left in you. But I'm too much of a crazed fuckslut to now when to give up.

Finally, my frustration gets the better of me, and I start to tease you for not being able to get it up. I tell you what a worthless excuse for a man you are. That you're just a limp-dicked cunt for not being able to get it up and wreck my slutty holes one more time.

You tell me to shut up, but I won't. I know that if I can't entice you to fuck me until I can't go on, perhaps I can get you angry enough to do it out of spite. And you want to, you want to see me destroyed totally, now more than ever, but you just need a little rest first, you are on empty. I don't stop egging you on, though. Finally, you lose patience and slap me hard in the face and tell me to just stop. I almost come when you slap me and keep on harassing you hoping for another. It comes, but you give up on a third slap in my face when you notice how hot they're making me. I won't leave you alone though, and soon you've had enough of my catting. You get up and put your clothes on, shoving me away as I repeatedly try to grab you and make you stay and fuck me more. Once you're dressed, you slap my face and grab my hair, forcing me down to my knees. You look me in the eyes and spit in my face.

"You're just an insatiable fucking cunt, aren't you?"

You ask me, and I tell you again how bad I need it. You slap my face again, and tell me that I'm going to fucking get it. That not even a sick fucking slut like me will be able to take what I'm about to get. My cunt creams a fresh stream of juice just imagining what you have in mind.

You tighten your fist in my hair and drag me to the door. I'm still naked, and covered in slimy filth. You don't care. You drag me out of the house and throw me in the trunk of your car. We drive for a few minutes before the car stops and you open the trunk again to pull me out. I can tell right away we're in a bad neighborhood, in front of a really tough looking bar.

Motorcycles are parked up on both sides of the street as far as I can see in either direction. You grab my hair again, and pull me out of the trunk. A voice in my head is screaming about how fucking insane this is, but the nasty fuckslut has me totally in its control. I feel my cunt tighten just imagining what's about to happen to me.

You drag me into the bar and throw me across the pool table nearest the door. The two giant bikers that were playing don't look too pleased until they realize that there's a naked slut in front of them, rubbing her dripping cunt and trying to find the words to beg them to fuck her. You announce to the bar that I'm nothing but a sick, nasty fuckslut that likes it rough and hard in every hole. You make me tell them what a nasty fucking whore I am. Then you make me tell them that I'm a painslut and I really get off when I'm getting stretched and ripped open. I beg them to do anything they can, that I need to get off so bad right now. You even offer $50 to the guy that can make me screams the loudest. Pleasure or pain you say. Then you laugh and tell them that a sick fucking painslut like me doesn't know the difference between the two. The room full of bikers is completely still for a moment, then suddenly erupts in a surge towards me.

I'm grabbed by my cunt and hair and dropped on the floor on me knees. The bikers like up in front of me. The first one undoing his belt and pulling out a monstrous cock. I leap on it immediately and start sucking on it, gagging myself while trying to take it all down. You tell the guy not to be gentle with me and to just grab my hair and fuck my face like a cunt. The way I like it. He does, just like you said, and I really start to choke on him as he pounds my mouth with his giant rod. You're not satisfied though, and grab the back of my head and violently thrust it down on his cock, ramming it all the way down my gagging throat over and over again. You do this for ten, fifteen, I don't know how many of these bikers.

You convince them not to cum yet, That they should get a crack at one of my other slut holes before they blow off. Just about every guy in the packed bar takes a turn wrecking my throat while you ram my face down onto them. You're loving watching me gag and cough on these huge long cocks as my eyes roll back in my head and my cunt leaks a never-ending stream of juice into the floor between my knees.

Finally, every guy in the bar has had his cock down my throat, and they are all standing around with their huge, hard cocks dripping in my spit and puke. They are impatient, wanting to fuck my slutty cunt of a body like rabid animals.

You pull me to my feet, spit in my face and then roughly push me down, bending me over the pool table. The first guy steps up and asks if I actually take it in the ass.

You laugh, noting that it doesn't really matter. I manage to cough out a desperate cry for the big rough thug to fuck my asshole, and the bar erupts with laughter.

The biker just shrugs and grabs me by the hips, not wasting a moment before jamming his cock up my ass, every inch with one hard, brutal thrust. I cry out, but you know from abusing my ass some many times that I'm crying in orgasm, not anything else.

You laugh to yourself and ask how many guys want to fuck my ass. Just about the entire room raises their hand. You laugh again, knowing just how brutal this is going to be for me. You know how much of an abuse loving pig cunt I am though, and mention that the guys should all fuck me ass and ignore my cunt. That's how you use a real fuckpig slut. They all laugh and agree.

Every one of these dirty, rough bikers is going to fuck my ass. And you've offered $50 to the one that can wreck me worse than any of the others. As I'm getting my asshole torn apart by this huge-cocked gorilla, you get up on the pool table and grab my ass cheeks. You pull them apart as far as you can, and start to slam my ass back on that cock just like you did my face.

The biker next in line to fuck me comes over and hands you a bandana, and smiles at you. You take my arms and bend them behind my back, tying them together there. The guy wrecking my asshole reaches up and grabs my bound arms, finally having a firm handle with which to fuck me as hard as he can. You let go and walk over to the bar to have a drink and watch me, the dirtiest, nastiest, craziest fucking slut hole in the entire world, get violently fucked over and over again by a bar room full of huge cocked bikers.

The bartender smiles at you as you sit, and offers you all you can drink if he can have a shot at my slutty fucking ass. You order a beer and tell him he can even call his friends if he wants anyone that wants to can abuse this sick slut. First though, you have an idea. You ask for a beer pitcher and the bartender happily gives it to you. You come back over to the pool table and hold up the beer pitcher. You announce that if all the guys cum in the pitcher, then when they're all done abusing me, the slut will drink down every drop. The guys cheer and agree. You go back to the bar and sit down, chatting it up with the guys still waiting, and enjoying all the free beer you can handle. You watch as man after man has his chance to abuse me, to wreck my asshole with his cock as hard as he possibly can, every one of them rutting me like an animal in hopes to win the $50 prize. Some start slapping my ass while they fuck it, and other catch on to the idea. Soon every guy who takes his turn up my swollen asshole adds to it by slapping my face or my ass, whipping me with their belts or twisting my nipples until thy start to tear. Through it all though, you can see my slutty cunt gushing out juice as I cum, as hard as you've ever seen me, again and again. Overtop of all of it you can hear me screaming and moaning, begging more and more, pleading the pack of dirty fuckers to wreck my ass harder, to hurt me even more.

You just smile and watch them try as you drink your beer. Several hours later, the crowd is thinning out. Every man in the bar had fucked my ass for all they're worth, came in the pitcher, then had my clean their cock off with my hot, slutty mouth. During the brief times when there's not a cock ramming up my ass, you can see how wrecked my hole is.

It's hanging open, swollen and red. Even when you've fisted it, you've never seen it so destroyed. And on my face is a sick smile, twisted occasionally in excruciating agony, then the next moment the pure bliss of orgasm. You run out to check on your car for a moment, and when you come back there's a guy up on the pool table with me. His cock is buried in my ass, and he's holding me up in a sort of sitting position, my arms still tied back and by cunt, ass and tits all sticking right out for more abuse.

The first guy who fucked me is back and hard again. He slaps my cunt hard, and then laughs as he watches me cum again, and my pussy squirt all over his hand. He takes his cock in his fist and jams it up my ass again, along with the equally huge cock already fucking me there. You hear me cry out fresh, just like I did for the very first cock up my ass that night. You settle back at the bar and watch as every guy who wanted a second shot at my ass takes it, only this time they go two at a time. I'm screaming and thrashing around as they double fuck my already destroyed asshole, loving every sick fucking second of it. It goes on for more hours, two at a time up my ripped up ass. They're fucking me every bit as hard as before and whipping my red, raw nipples with their wide leather belts as they do it. Finally, after many hours of pure hardcore sodomy of the most violent kind, every man is drained. Next to me on the floor is a beer pitcher filled to the rim with what must be thousand of shots of cum.

One guy stands up and says that he wants to see the skank drink the cum. The crowd cheers, but you raise your hand and calm them down. You take a look at me, completely fucked out and barely conscious. You've never seen any girl look as completely slutty and nasty as I do right there.

Nearly fucked to death up her pain-loving whore-cunt ass hole. Your mind races back to the shit I gave you just hours ago and smile an evil smile. Wait!" You yell out to the crowd. "We still have to settle the matter of who gets these $50!"

The bar erupts again in arguments about who thinks they fucked me up the worst. You decide that to settle it, everyone gets one chance to abuse me and make me scream. I feel my cunt tighten again just imagining what they're going to do to me, the limitless slut that controls me having hours ago replaced any trace there might have ever been of the normal me.

They all take their turn. Some grab my nipples and pull until I'm lifted up off the ground, crying out as they slowly tear off of my body. Others whip me with their thick leather belts. My ass, my tits, even my messy slut cunt get lashed and beaten. Some ram their huge rough fists up my already destroyed asshole, stretching it out even further, tearing it up past anything even I have ever imagined. The bikers torture me over and over again, biting my clit, ramming pool cues up my ass three or four at a time. I'm screaming and crying, but every time I’m asked if I want them to stop, all I can say is "Please! NO! Don't fucking stop!"

All the bikers give me the sickest and most painful tortures they can imagine, until only two are left. You can tell these guys are the sick one of the bunch just by looking at them. I lay there on the pool table, my legs bent back by whoever is nearby at the time, exposing my asshole, cunt and tits to everyone. The next to last biker walks over to me and pinches both my nipples between his long fingernails, then my clit the same way. I scream again, but no more than before. He then reaches into his pocket and pulls out three safety pins. My brain cries out, but can't distinguish between need and terror anymore.

Taking my left breast in his hand, he squeezes the bruised flesh hard, making my rock hard nipple stand out that much more. Slowly and deliberately he opens the first safety pin and pushes it straight through my nipple. My eyes shoot open and I scream out louder than I ever have before. He just slaps my face and grabs my other breast, repeating his sadistic piercing. Tears roll from my eyes and cum runs from my cunt in perfect unison. He then smiles me a crazed smile and reaches down and grabs my cunt. Pulling my lips apart until the flesh is pulled tight, he has the guy holding my legs back also hold my juice covered piss flaps apart and pull. Smiling, he opens the last safety pin and takes out his lighter. He holds the flame to the point of the pin, watching it smoke as it gets white hot.

Leaning over, he tells me that if I tell him that he wins, he doesn't have to do it. I know I should, but I can't tell him to stop. Some part of me, deep down inside the sickest parts of me needs it. Needs to feel it. Needs to know the feeling of complete and utter destruction.

He swears at my stubbornness, then slaps me and tells me how stupid I must be. Then he follows through on his threat and jabs that red-hot pin right into my swollen clit. He works it around as he pushes it through, making me feel every last atom of it. The bikers holding my legs back, even though they're so much bigger than me, have a hard time holding me down. Finally the pin in through, and you can actually see my nasty cunt spasming from coming so hard. The sadistic biker whispers in my ears again, telling me to say he wins.

Telling me that he'll stop if I just give in. Again, I can't do it. I'm too far gone to want anything other then the most extreme abuse anymore. He is frustrated now, crazy with anger. He's determined to make me give in to him.

"Fine." He says, standing up. "Have it your way."

Just like that he grabs the pins in my nipples and pulls, ripping them straight through, tearing me as they come away.

I cry out, even louder than when they went in. A silence fills the room as he grabs the pin pierced through my clit and twists it. The whole room cries out with me as he pulls that pin out as well, tearing apart the absolutely most tender part of me. I twist free of the men holding me down and curl up into a ball, but pussy shooting cum across the table as I have the most insane orgasm of my life.

The sadist isn't done yet though. He grabs a drink from one of the tables, vodka or gin or something and pours it on my ripped flesh, my nipples as well as my clit. The liquor stings in the fresh wounds and shoots right through my body. He is absolutely insane with rage now, not knowing what it will take to break me, but I can't break, those parts of me have been consumed with my slutty need for total destruction.

"Fuck you then." He spits, and throws his lit lighter down on me, igniting the alcohol still stinging my freshly torn flesh. The flame is sudden and gone just as fast, but the intense heat sears into me, and I go off again, flooding the table with fresh cum.

The other bikers have seen enough of this guy, and gently escort him out after beating him to a pulp for nearly burning the bar down. The guys who kick him out come back in and ask if the night is through. You look down at me and see that I'm still conscious in there, somewhere behind the glaze of so many bone shaking orgasms. You know I'd never forgive you if I made them stop, not when you are so close to taking literally everything that could possibly do to you.

You tell him no, that the slut still has to drink the cum like I promised. Just as you start to go and get the pitcher so you can pour all that spunk down my throat like the sperm-drinking cumslut you know I am, one guy steps up.

"I never got a chance to make the fuckpig scream." He says. You know it wouldn't be fair to give everyone else a turn and not him and tell him to go for it.

He rushes outside then runs back in with a traffic cone, one of the short thick ones they use to cordon off the parked bikes. Before you know what's gong on, the last guy has the point of the traffic cone against the wrecked ring of my slutty asshole. He gets a few inches in, spreading me even wider than before. Trying to get a better angle, he picks me up and bends me over the edge of the pool table, just like how I was when the night began. He starts to push again, but my legs can no longer hold me, and I crumble to the floor on my back. He tries to push more of the cone up my ass in that position, but can't stretch my slut hole any further.

Giving up, he stands and takes a step back. Turning, he rears back and kicks the cone as hard as he can, ramming almost all of it up my anal fuck hole almost all the way. That does it. You are certain you heard my ass ring literally tear apart from the violent penetration ripping me open. I cry out with a scream that cements your $50 for this guy. And, almost instantly, you see my cunt explode in the most furious orgasm ever. Cum and piss gushes out of me in all directions,

You rush over and push my legs back, and everyone laughs as I cum and piss all over my own face. The spray brings me around a little and I open my mouth to drink my nasty piss I cover myself in it.

Every one in the bar has a good laugh watching this nasty cunt hole of a slut piss in her own mouth and try to drink it. With my last ounce of strength, I manage to ask for the pitcher of cum. After all these hours of violent, hardcore sex, everyone is pretty beat, but the bar erupts in excitement again at the thought of getting to watch a nasty cumslut like me drink a gallon of cum.

You grab the pitcher and step forward, about to hand it to me when you have an even better idea. You push my legs back again and make sure the cone is still buried deep up my torn ass hole. Smiling at me, you pour the pitcher full of cum into the cone, nearly filling it. Slowly you pull the cone from my wrecked sluthole, letting every drop of that nasty sperm run out the hole at the end and into my filthy rectal tunnel. Once I'm full up and the cone is completely out of me, you place the pitcher on the floor, and with the help of one of the bikers, pick me up. You tip me down, pointing my seeping ass hole at the container. Cum mixed with the filth from deep up in me rushes out of, and fills the pitcher again, this time with an even nastier concoction.

theprince
theprince
386 Followers
12