Return To Pleasant Street Ch. 02

Story Info
Donnie returns for a passionat visit with Melinda Williams.
5.9k words
4.72
32.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 12/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

YOUNG MEN AND OLDER WOMEN

Do you remember Donnie Perkins and Melinda Williams from my previous collection of stories? Melinda was the lonely housewife who satisfied her longings with her young neighbor.

The relationship between Donnie and Melinda continued for the rest of that year and through the summer after Donnie graduated from high school. Unfortunately, Donnie went to college in another state, then his family moved away. He and Melinda haven't seen each other now for over two years.

Melinda's a widow now. Two years ago, her husband, Tom, suffered a massive heart-attack while he was away on a business trip, and didn't survive.

Ironically, in some respects, things haven't really changed since our last visit with Melinda Williams. She's still a passionate woman, she still has an unfulfilling sex life, and she still is having fantasies about Donnie Perkins. The only problem now is, Donnie isn't around to help her live out those fantasies.

But, suppose Donnie has been thinking about Melinda, and maybe he's planning to come back to Pleasant Street to see her now that he's graduated from college and has a job here in town? What would happen then?

"YOU'VE STILL GOT TO MOW WILLIAMS' LAWN!"

-1-

Melinda Williams sat in her living room gazing out the picture window at the gorgeous sunset and felt tears forming in her eyes. She was lonely. Her husband, Tom, had been dead for two years and even though their marriage was headed for divorce at the time of his death, she found that she missed him. Having Tom around, even sporadically, was better than having no one around.

Melinda had tried dating but her attempts had all been unsatisfactory. The men she went out with were either interested in getting their hands on the substantial estate Tom had left her or they were self-centered assholes who figured that since she was a widow, she was an easy lay.

"When was the last time I had really satisfying sex?" Melinda mused. "I-I guess I-I really haven't in a long time, not since...since Donnie left to go to college."

Donnie Perkins was a young man who used to live across the street. He did chores around the house for Melinda then, one day five years ago he became her lover. Melinda lay alone in her bed and remembered that day. Donnie had come over to mow the lawn. Melinda, who'd been horny for days, decided to find out if the young man, who stared at her so avidly, would act on what he felt. After lunch, while Donnie was mowing, she put on her swimsuit and...

...walked toward the pool slowly, her heart pounding. She was extremely conscious of her young admirer's wide-eyed gaze. What Donnie didn't know was that she'd been fantasizing about him, too. Her husband, Tom, spent a lot of time away on business trips and their sex life had fallen off to almost nothing. Every time the good-looking young man came over and followed her every move with his adoring eyes, Melinda experienced a thrill.

"Maybe," she often thought, "Donnie could help me do something about my frustrations." Then, feeling guilty, she would force the thoughts from her mind. Until the next time the young man came over.

She bought the swimsuit - far more daring than any suit she'd ever owned before - for the express purpose of breaking through Donnie's reserve. She got it out every time he came over that summer, but always chickened out and didn't wear it. She was afraid. What if he didn't respond to her advances? Rejection by her husband was bad enough; rejection by Donnie would crush her.

Today was different. Screwing up her courage, Melinda put the suit on and went outside. "Too late to turn back now," she thought as she walked toward the pool, even though she felt herself trembling and her heart was pounding. What if Donnie didn't find her attractive? She felt like running back into the house and changing, but didn't.

At last, she reached the pool and laid down on a chaise lounge, surprised to discover she was filled with anticipation and growing excitement.

Donnie waved to Mrs. Williams. She waved back and he almost ran the lawnmower into a flowerbed again. He felt his penis begin to swell in the tight confines of his jeans. Moving closer and closer, he finished the lawn, keeping an eye on the lovely woman the whole time.

Melinda watched him, smiling. She giggled softly when she saw how disconcerted he was. Her suit was having the desired effect. Perhaps she had been right to buy it. Maybe something would happen. She was surprised how warm she felt. Lying in the sun usually didn't warm her this much.

Donnie finished mowing, put the mower away, washed his hands, and walked back to the pool. He was having trouble breathing, and he had problems walking, too. He shouldn't have worn such a tight pair of jeans. When he got to the pool, he sat in one of the lawn chairs next to where Mrs. Williams lay and continued to gaze at her.

"All done with the mowing?" Melinda asked.

"Yeah," Donnie replied. He couldn't take his eyes off her. The top of her suit barely covered her full breasts - which he'd fondled so often in his dreams - and the tiny bottom showed him reality was far more exciting than fantasy. Her beautifully tanned skin gleamed with a slight film of perspiration.

"Do you like my new suit?" Melinda asked softly.

"Um, ah, yeah! I-I sure do!" Donnie replied. His voice sounded funny to him. He should be coming on like a suave dude and he sounded like Alvin the Chipmunk. Swell!

"This is the first time I've worn it," Melinda told him.

Donnie sat and stared at her. His penis hurt from the way his pants cut across it and he was sweating. He grabbed the arms of the chair to keep her from seeing that his hands were shaking.

"Donnie, would you do me a favor?" she asked.

"I'd kill for you. I'd move mountains, I'd swim the English Channel!" Donnie thought. "Um...ah...sure," he stammered.

"I can't reach my back to put on suntan lotion," Melinda said. "Could you do it for me?"

"She wants me to touch her!" Donnie thought. His rigid cock jumped in his pants. Hands shaking, he picked up the tanning lotion, fumbled with the cap, finally got it open, and squeezed some lotion onto his hands. Rubbing it between his hands to warm it, he moved toward the alluring woman.

Melinda watched - fascinated and excited - while Donnie blundered with the lotion. "He's more nervous than I am!" she realized with pleasure. She rolled on her belly, waiting. She almost jumped out of her skin when his hand made contact with her back and he began to gently massage the oily fluid into her skin. Every place Donnie touched her tingled. She began to quiver with passion.

Donnie felt Mrs. Williams trembling and pulled his hand away quickly. "Did I hurt you?" he asked.

"No! No!" Melinda replied quickly. "It's fine." She didn't want to break the delicious spell she could feel developing.

Donnie's hand resumed sliding over her back, with circular motions, caressing her, exciting her.

"That feels so good, Donnie," Melinda murmured. "I'm glad you were here. I hate having an uneven tan."

Donnie kept massaging the oil into her skin. He had no idea touching a woman could make you feel like this. His penis kept swelling and straining in his shorts. He wasn't sure how he was going to be able to get up and leave. Maybe, if he took a quick swim, the damn thing would go down.

Melinda wasn't the first female Donnie had touched, but this was different. Her skin was so soft, so supple, and so warm. He'd fantasized about her for so long...

Donnie's touch was incredibly soft and light and soon Melinda was bubbling with excitement and anticipation. Tom never made her feel like this, even when they were younger! It was as if Donnie were touching her insides as well as her skin. Her body seethed and simmered with need.

Problem was Melinda knew the young man was going to run out of places to put lotion if she didn't do something soon. As nervous as he was, he clearly wasn't about to go beyond her back.

"Would you do my legs, too, Donnie?" she asked.

"Um, yeah, sure," Donnie said. He complied gratefully. He didn't want to stop touching her any more than she wanted him to.

"What am I going to do when he's finished with my legs?" Melinda thought, afraid that when he finished, Donnie would leave.

"Mowing the grass is hot work," she said. "Would you like something cold to drink?"

Donnie, who felt as if he were about to have heat stroke, gulped and said, "Yeah, you want me to go in the house and get something?"

"I have to get some things anyway," Melinda said as she rose gracefully to her feet. "Come on." She started toward the house.

Donnie struggled to his feet, tried to get his rigid dick arranged comfortably, and followed her. The undulations of Mrs. Williams's well-shaped buttocks as she walked ahead of him did little to ease his discomfort. Hell, the bikini bottom was so skimpy he could see her ass crack!

In the kitchen, Melinda got two cans of soda out of the refrigerator and handed one to Donnie. Their hands brushed and she jumped at the electric jolt she received from his touch.

Melinda looked at the young man carefully. He was quite handsome, and although he wasn't an athlete, he wasn't in bad shape. "I don't care if it's wrong, I have to have him!" she thought. She forced herself to smile. "Have you got a steady girl, Donnie?" she asked.

"Ah, no, not really," Donnie replied. "I date some, but there's nobody special."

"I bet a good-looking guy like you doesn't have problems getting dates, do you?" Melinda purred.

"Um, no, not really," Donnie muttered. He was sure his jeans were getting tighter. He had to do something. His prick hurt. As tight as his pants were, they'd probably cut off the circulation to his cock, and he had a pretty good idea that wouldn't be too good for him. "Ah, can...can I use the bathroom?" he asked.

"Certainly," Melinda replied. "You know where it is." She'd seen the swelling in the young man's crotch when he came into the house and it excited her. He looked huge! She watched him walk out of the kitchen and heard him go up the stairs. If she was going to get what she wanted, now was the time to act. She put her soda down and followed him.

Donnie was in agony. Once he got in the bathroom, he unzipped his jeans and freed his erect penis. It stood out in front of him, harder, more swollen than he ever remembered it being. He grasped it gently and groaned with pleasure. Glistening drops of pre-cum oozed from the tip as his hand began moving up and down on it. He closed his eyes and imagined it was Melinda Williams's hand, not his, stroking his cock.

"Ohh! Melinda, Melinda! Yes!" he moaned softly.

Silently, Melinda opened the bathroom door and her breath caught. Donnie stood there holding his cock in his hand, stroking it. The young man's eyes were closed and he was so consumed with passion he was unaware of her presence.

When she heard him whisper her name, Melinda almost fainted. Donnie was imagining making love to her! He wanted her, too!

Shaking, her heart pounding, she moved toward him. Donnie smelled the scent of Melinda's suntan lotion and opened his eyes. He was aghast to find her standing next to him, her eyes wide.

"You have grown up, haven't you, Donnie?" she purred. "You've become quite a man!"

Donnie didn't know what to do. He couldn't move, couldn't talk, couldn't think.

"Let me do that, Donnie," Melinda said.

Stunned, Donnie felt Mrs. Williams's soft hand encircle his cock. He began to tremble uncontrollably.

"Come with me, Donnie," Melinda said. She urged him to his feet, then she put her arm around him and, holding his cock, led him out of the bathroom.

Donnie accompanied Mrs. Williams on stiff legs, his body on fire, his mind a jumble of conflicting thoughts.

Melinda couldn't get over how hard the young man's cock was, and how big! She stroked it from tip to base and back again. As she did, she massaged the sticky juices seeping from the slitted tip into the hot, veined shaft. She felt him quaking, a reaction she knew her caresses were causing.

"He's so young and so beautiful!" Melinda thought as she lead the quaking young man to the bedroom she shared with her husband. "And he's so turned on! He's a beautiful, beautiful boy!"

She guided Donnie to the bed then, when he was lying down, she stripped his pants and shoes off and looked at the fleshy rod that now pointed toward the ceiling. "It's so beautiful!" she thought. On impulse, she bent and kissed it, drawing a loud cry of delight from Donnie. "I want to taste him!" she thought. She bent and parted her lips. She'd never had a man in her mouth before. Tom had begged her to do it to him for years, but she refused, thinking it was dirty. Now, more than anything, she wanted to feel Donnie's veined shaft against her lips, to swallow his juices, to make him come! Slowly she lowered her head. A rush of exhilaration raced through her as the arrow-shaped tip of the young man's swollen penis slid between her lips.

Donnie, quaking, lay speechless. Mrs. Williams was kissing his cock! Thrills wilder than any he'd imagined in his wildest fantasies coursed through him. If she continued to take him into her mouth, he knew he would come! But he couldn't do anything to stop her!

As he watched, enthralled, Mrs. Williams's mouth slid slowly down over his erection, and heat and wetness engulfed him. Unbearable thrills rocketed through him.

"Ah!" he moaned, sound finally coming from him. "She's sucking me off!" his frenzied mind screamed. "Mrs. Williams is sucking my cock!" It was too much. His body, overwhelmed by pent-up passion, exploded, and a geyser of hot, sticky fluids spewed into Melinda's sucking oral cavity.

"Mrs. Williams!" he groaned, "Oh! Oh, God!"

Melinda felt the penis in her mouth begin to throb but before she had time to realize what was about to happen, Donnie's hot, sticky fluids spurted into her mouth. At first she was afraid she'd gag. Instinctively, because her mouth was full, she swallowed. It was too much. Donnie continued to groan and erupt and his hot, sticky fluids seeped out of her mouth and dribbled down her chin. While Donnie writhed in the throes of orgasm, a delightful quiver ran through Melinda's body and she realized she'd come, too.

Donnie's penis began to soften, but Mrs. Williams continued sucking on it and licking it. Finally, when he was completely limp and licked clean, she let the now-flaccid shaft slide from her mouth, sat back on her heels, and looked at him.

"Was that good for you, Donnie?" Melinda asked. Her voice had a breathless quality.

"It was awesome!" Donnie replied. "Unbelievable!"

Melinda moved to the center of the bed and laid down, patting the bed next to her. Donnie slid over and joined her. "Nobody's...I never...nobody's done that to me before," he stammered.

"I've never done that before," Melinda whispered. She gazed at the young man and stroked his face. He was so young! "I'm glad I could be the first for you...that we could share this first time."

Donnie touched her shoulder with a trembling hand and Melinda moved against him. His hands began exploring her body and she luxuriated in the warmth that radiated from his body as it pressed against hers. Excitement blossomed inside her again and began to grow. Donnie wanted her! His touch was heavenly! He was so gentle! This was the most wonderful day of her life!

"Donnie! Oh, Donnie!" Melinda murmured as she covered his face with wet kisses. "Make love to me! Please, Donnie darling, make love to me!"

Donnie, his fingers trembling, stripped the scanty swimsuit top from her and looked at her breasts. They were even more beautiful than he'd dreamed they'd be! Full and firm, they stood proudly, capped by dark circles from which protruded large, erect nipples. His hand shaking, he touched one.

"Donnie! Oh, Donnie!" Melinda groaned. Exquisite thrills shot through her as the young man tenderly explored her breast. Then he engulfed the nipple with his lips and began to suck softly. It felt so marvelous she thought she was going to come, right then and there!

Donnie's lips moved from one nipple to the other and back, and Melinda responded mightily. She writhed on the bed, moaning.

"Donnie! Donnie! Oh, Donnie!" Melinda groaned, her back arching, her body on fire. "Kiss them! Oh, God, Donnie, kiss them! Take me! Please take me!" she cried, clutching at him, her hips rising and falling on the bed, seeking fulfillment. "I need you!"

Donnie rolled atop her, stripped the swimsuit bottom off, and stared, wide-eyed and disbelieving at the body that was exposed to him. Mrs. Williams's middle was covered by a thick mass of auburn hair, the same color as the hair on her head. It was matted and damp, glistening with wetness of her excitement.

"Donnie, please!" Melinda begged. She clutched at him, her hips rose, seeking him, "I need you!"

His pulse pounding, Donnie slid atop Mrs. Williams, between her out-spread legs and the tip of his re-invigorated cock brushed the torrid dampness of her labia. He groaned softly and pushed forward. The warmth of her vagina engulfed the head of his cock. Shivers of delight rippled along his spine.

"Yes! Oh, God! Yes!" Melinda groaned when Donnie's swollen cudgel invaded her and filled, stretched, and delighted her. She pressed her hips upward, welcoming him. This was sweeter than she could ever have imagined! When the young man's pubic bone pressed against hers, she was filled better then she'd ever been! Her clit, inflamed, vibrated with joy. She couldn't believe how satisfying it felt!

Donnie began to move, sliding that incredible tool in and out, and Melinda knew she couldn't wait. She was going to come! She had to come!

None of Donnie's sexual fantasies had prepared him for what he was feeling. Mrs. Williams's vagina grasped him, milked him; her hips pressed against his, rocking him, building his passion to a fiery peak. He couldn't wait; he had to come!

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Can't...wait! I can't wait!" Donnie groaned. His juices came roaring out of his body, flooding into Mrs. Williams.

"Lover, lover, yes!" Melinda cried when she felt the young man's hot cream bathing her insides. "My beautiful, beautiful young man! Yes! Yes! Give it to me! Take me! I'm coming! Ahh! Yes! Oh, yes!"

The couple's bodies struggled against one another while exquisite sensations flashed between them until, at last, spent, they lay in a warm embrace, each more satisfied than they'd ever been before.

Melinda kissed Donnie. "You were wonderful!" she exclaimed. "I've never been this satisfied!"

Donnie didn't know what to say. He slid off her, pulled her into his arms, kissed her, and, without intending to, they fell asleep.

A tickling sensation awakened Melinda. Disoriented at first, she sat upright, then she saw that Donnie's hand was stroking her softly rounded belly. The young man looked startled and pulled his hand away.

"That's all right, darling," Melinda said, "you just startled me. Don't stop! That feels wonderful!" She lay back and enjoyed the sensations resulting from his exploration of her body. Donnie appeared to be insatiable. His fingers moved over her love-slick vaginal lips, prodding, seeking, again fanning the fires of passion. Soon her hips were twisting and rising. She gasped and her body shook as his exploring fingers moved onto her clit.

Donnie looked at her, concerned. "Did I hurt you?" he asked.

"Oh, no, darling!" Melinda replied. "That feels wonderful! Please don't stop!" She closed her eyes and allowed the delectable feelings to rush over her, to overwhelm her. Why hadn't she taken a young lover years ago? She felt Donnie's warm breath on her open, pulsing cunt, then her hips jolted upward of their own accord when his tongue probed into her.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12