Rough around the Edges Ch. 04

Story Info
James finally take Jade, but there could be problems.
7.5k words
4.73
61.6k
39

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 04/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myanlass
Myanlass
1,023 Followers

"This cannot be happening." Jade said to herself downing her third glass of wine.

No call, no message and no James. What the hell, she figured her plan was fool proof, but yet here she was, sitting in her sexy see-through short chemise and silk robe but no James. She had lit some candles around the fireplace and had a bowl of chocolate pieces on the table with some wine. She sighed to herself setting the glass down, maybe it wasn't meant to be. She was about to get up when she heard the doorbell.

She hurried to the door making sure the robe was closed and opened the door. Finally she thought, as James stood there leaning against the door frame. He was dressed in some dark blue jeans and black t-shirt the molded to his chest and arms with a black bandana wrapped around his head. He walked into the house and she couldn't help taking a deep breath. He smelled so good. Wait, angry. She was suppose to be partially angry.

"About time you showed up. I figured you kept working or something since you didn't call." she said closing the door. She jumped back when she found him standing right behind her.

He stared down at her with such intensity that she felt like he was undressing her with his eyes. He grabbed the robe ties and pulled them part to reveal what she was wearing. She heard his sudden in take of breath as she bit down on her bottom lip, innocently. He was loving what was unveiled for him.

"So, I take it you like my gift?" she whispered before his lips came crushing down on hers.

She wrapped her arms around his neck as he continued to wonderfully assault her mouth. He lifted her up against him and wrapped her legs around his waist. He moved over to the couch not breaking the kiss and sat down with her in his lap. She broke away enough for him to push the robe off so he could get a better view of what she was wearing. He stared down at her clothed nipples begging for him to taste. His cock strained in his pants as he looked at her. This should be every man's dream.

She reached over to the table and grabbed a piece of chocolate. His mouth opened to accept the piece she placed on his tongue and she leaned down to kiss him again. The taste of chocolate and him, turned her on immensely. She moved her hands up to his head to take off that bandana. He grabbed a hold of her ass, moving her against his jean-clad arousal. She groaned in his mouth feeling his thick erection against her. His fingers pulled the straps of her gown down freeing her chocolate globes for him. She was going to drive him crazy, he thought as he felt her hands reaching under his shirt. He took his shirt off and threw it to the side. She ran her fingers lightly over his chest. There were blonde hairs that adorned his muscular wide chest. He felt her soft touch run over an old scar close to his abs.

He ran his fingers through her hair and grabbed a fist full. She gasped at his roughness as she felt his mouth on her neck. He reached over to grab a piece of chocolate as he bit on her neck.

"James." she moaned as he kissed lower to her breast. He put the thin piece of chocolate on his tongue as he massaged her breast.

She bit down on her bottom lip as his thumbs grazed her nipples. Her body was tingling all over from his touch. His hands were rough, but they felt so good. Her nipples stood at full attention for him at his ministrations. She was going crazy with need as he pulled on her nipple which sent a direct signal to her pussy. Once the chocolate had melted on his tongue he leaned down to her nipple and licked them. She watched him in fascination as he sucked and licked the chocolate off her nipple and still tugged on the other with his available hand.

"Maybe I should have melted it first." she groaned.

"Actually this is better." he said, "Body temperature from my mouth can melt chocolate. Want to see where else chocolate can be melted at?" he said as his blue eyes darkened.

The intense look in his eyes made her mouth water and pussy tingle more. She felt like her tongue go so heavy that she could do nothing but nod. He maneuvered her to sit on the couch and he sat next to her. He grabbed two pieces of chocolate, never taking his eyes off her. She jumped as she felt his hands on her inner thigh. The corners of his mouth turned into a smile as he felt the heat from her pussy on his hands and he hadn't even touched her yet. He loved the fact that her body was so responsive to him.

"Spread your legs." he whispered into her ear before taking her earlobe into his mouth.

She complied with the order and felt his hand going up further. His thumb rubbed against the slit of her pussy and felt her wetness coating his thumb. He decided to go for broke and pushed his two fingers along with the chocolate into her pussy. She moaned out, digging her nails into the couch. She felt his fingers moving around her pussy, slowly pulling out and in. She moved against his fingers, her mouth partially opened and back arched off the couch.

"Oh fuck that feels good." she moaned as she grabbed a hold of his arm.

"I know baby and it's going to get better." he whispered.

He felt her wetness on his fingers. He had never been with a woman that got so wet for him. He wanted to unzip his pants to get some sort of release. He pulled his fingers out and she immediately missed them. He held up his fingers to his mouth and saw that his fingers were covered with melted chocolate. Oh wow, did her body do that? She took one of his fingers in her mouth, sucking off the mixture of chocolate and her. At the same time he sucked on his other finger tasting her sweetness. Her eyelids were slit open as she steadily sucked on his fingers. He pulled his fingers from her intoxicating mouth and moved down to the floor. She felt her breath catch in her throat. He took one leg and placed it over his shoulder. With her open and spread for him like this, he could see her dripping wet and the chocolate on her pussy lips. Well, he always had a sweet tooth, he thought to himself with a smile. She felt the first swipe of his tongue on her slit and nearly bucked off the couch. He grabbed her hips and held on tight as he pushed his tongue inside of her. She felt his tongue moving circles inside of her and she grabbed on to his head, pushing him in deep. Her head fell back against the couch as she felt his tongue push in deeper.

"Oh James, oh fuck." she moaned.

He let go of her hips and pulled away from her enticing pussy. He slowly pushed two fingers inside of her and sucked on her little clit. She squirmed and cried out moving against his mouth and fingers. His fingers moved faster as he rapidly tongued her clit. Her toes started to curl as she felt her orgasm building. Her body was becoming tight and she was tingling all over. She screamed out her release on his fingers and tongue. Her body was still trembling as she mentally prepared herself for what was coming next. There was no way he was getting out of fucking her now. He moved up to face and she saw some chocolate on his chin. She licked it off and kissed him again, shoving her tongue in his mouth.

"Bedroom." he commanded between kisses.

She nodded as they both stood to full height. She lead him upstairs by his hand and he followed her into her bedroom. There were more candles setup around her dresser bathing the room in a light glow. His eyes went to her bed in the middle of the room covered in red-colored sheets. He could get use to treatment like this. She moved over to the bed and slid her arms out of the straps of her gown. She slowly slid it down her body. He watched her expression enjoy the silken fabric caress down her body. He grabbed the condom out of his back pocket as he unzipped his pants.

She sat on the bed, waiting for him to come to her. He moved over in front of her and his pants slid to the floor. She was at eye level with his thick, hard member almost like it was staring at her. Oh, she never had something like that before, she thought. She took the condom package from him and opened it. She wanted to touch it so bad, it was just so inviting. She licked her lips as her mouth watered for it. Her hand reached up and wrapped around it. It was hot and throbbing in her hand. She placed the condom at his tip to roll it on his head. She wrapped her lips around his member.

"Oh fuck." he growled as her hot mouth surrounded him.

Even though she was enjoying this, she was also pushing the condom over him with her mouth and mouth. She looked up at James and saw his eyes close and felt his hips moving into her mouth.

"Okay baby, stop." he said grabbing her face, "You're going to stop this before it really gets started."

She smiled up at him as she pushing herself back on the bed. He followed crawling up her body, kissing her stomach, each breast, and up her neck. He grabbed a hold of his cock and started to slowly push it inside her. He gritted his teeth at her tightness. He grabbed her legs as he pushed in a little deeper. She closed her eyes tight as she felt him stretch her.

"You okay?" he said and all she did was nodded.

He started to thrust inside of her slowly. Her mouth dropped open as she felt him pushing in and out of her. Her arms wrapped around his neck as his pace quickened.

"Damn baby, you are so tight." he whispered just before kissing her.

She ran her hands through his short hair, grabbing a hold of it. He moved into her harder loving the way she was tugging on his hair. He moved away from her lips and lifted her legs higher, thrusting harder and faster into her. The intensity was coursing through Jade, she never felt so full or felt someone do the things he was doing to her. James looked between them at his cock disappearing into her. He looked at her breast shaking with ever thrust and her fingers gripping the sheets tightly. Her mouth was partially open and her eyes, closed. She looked so incredibly sexy right now.

"Jade." he called and she didn't say anything, "Jade!" he called again and her eyes opened, "I want you to look at me. I want to see your eyes when you cum."

She bit down on her bottom lip as every inch of him stretching her pussy. She needed something else to hold on to, the sheets weren't enough. She dug her nails into his meaty thighs, but he didn't concentrate on that. Everything went into the moment that he was feeling with her. The look of ecstasy on her face and her sweet moans in his ear. He felt her body tighten and knew that she was cumming soon. Her back arched off the bed, digging her nails deeper into his skin.

"Oh fuck. Oh James!" she clench around him tightly, screaming her release.

She tried to catch her breath but he leaned down and kissed her again, pushing his tongue into her mouth. So, that's how an orgasm is suppose to feel, she thought to herself. James pulled away from her lips and turned her over on her stomach. He was still hard and straining for his own release. Jade moved her hair out of the way, looking back at James in amazement. He still had more to give, she questioned. He grabbed a hold of her hips, plunging in and out of her. She wasn't ready for that, she thought as she still tried to move some of her hair out of her face. James had a remedy for that, he leaned down and grabbed a hold of her hair pulling it back.

"Oh shit!" she screamed as she felt him tug her back.

He could feel his balls tightening and he pulled her up against his chest. She was going to cum again, she felt it building inside of her. She reached behind her to grab the back of his head. She never knew her body could be so sensitive and she would feel every hair on her arm stand on edge. Her moans were music to his ears as he reached down and rubbed on her clit and pinched her nipples with the other. He bit down on her shoulder as he heard her scream his name again shattering in his arms. His pounded inside her till he gritted his teeth together and came with a growl.

"Oh damn baby." he whispered still holding on to her.

They stayed that way for awhile, catching their breath before he pulled out of her. He collapsed on the bed next to her, running his hand down his face. If there were two times that James definitely smoked it was after eating and good sex. He was craving a cigarette bad right now. Jade was exhausted, she couldn't think of any words right now. If she would have known it could have been like that, she would have dumped her boyfriend and flirted with James that first day he walked into the restaurant. She turned her heavy head towards him and slowly maneuvered closer to his side, laying on his outstretch arm.

"Are you alright?" he finally said.

"I am, um, I am not really good with after sex talk." she admitted placing her hand on his chest.

He turned his head towards her and saw her beautiful bright smile, "I'll take that smile you are wearing as a compliment to me." he smiled and she pinched his side as he laughed.

"Are you staying with me tonight?" she asked.

"Where else would I be going?" besides getting a cigarette.

"I don't know. I'm just kind of use to guys leaving after sex."

"Including your boyfriend?"

"Well, sometimes he would leave afterwards." she shrugged, feeling sleep soon approaching.

"Well, I'm not him and don't forget that." he said pulling her closer to him.

She sighed, "That's always a good thing and just to let you know, that's ex-boyfriend." his head suddenly jerked up.

"Excuse me?"

"I broke up with him earlier." she said laughing at his shocked expression.

"Well, give me a couple of hours and we should be able to celebrate that." he grinned, pulling the covers over them for a quick rest.

A screeching sound filled the room and Jade's hand hurriedly reached over to her nightstand to shut out that alarm. She was still tired especially after round two. She never really had a round two before and she felt a pleasant ache between her legs. Once she was successful in cutting off the alarm, she reached for James only to find that he was not there. She looked up to see for herself and saw he was no where in the room. She slid out of bed wrapping the bed sheet around her bed on a search for him. She slowly went downstairs, thinking that he could be fixing some breakfast. She went into the kitchen and still no James. She knew it, why would she think he would be any different? She was about to go upstairs when she heard her backdoor slide open. She saw James coming in wearing his jeans still unbutton and no shirt. He still is here, she thought with a smile.

"Morning, beautiful." he said slowly walking over to her.

"Morning." she said biting on her bottom lip.

"Thought I had left, didn't you?"

"Don't flatter yourself, but where did you go?"

"Well, I was raised to respect other people's houses so I went for a smoke outside. What are you doing out of bed?" he said wrapping his arms around her once he reached her.

"I was just walking around, can I do that?" she said smiling up at him.

"I suppose so. Let's see, I have maybe two more hours before I have to go to work, so how about you take this little sheet off?" he grinned and she couldn't help but to laugh.

"Don't you want to get something to eat for breakfast?"

"I'm trying to eat something." he teased and she shook her head.

"No, like actual food."

"I'll pick up something on the way to the shop. There are plenty of places around here, now I am going to need you to stop talking right now." he leaned down to kiss her when they heard the doorbell.

"Just keep that thought and I will be right back." she said moving out of his grasp to the door.

She looked through the peep hole and gasped at what she saw. No, what was he doing here, she thought as she looked through it again. She turned towards James and his face was etched with confusion.

"Um, James, that's Dante at the door." she said.

"Oh, you want me to open it?"

"No, um," she started looking back at the door and back at him, "I was wondering if you could get dressed quickly and leave out the back door." she hoped that didn't sound as heartless as it did when she thought it in her head.

He crossed his arms in front of his chest and his eyes hardened, she guess the statement did sound bad, "I thought you said you broke up with him over the phone. What the fuck, Jade?" she walked in front of him.

"I did, I really did. He's here and I don't want him to think I just moved on that quick, please do this for me and I will make it up to you. Besides, I broke up with him on his voice mail." she whispered.

"You broke up with the man's phone, Jade." he repeated.

"Could you please keep it down? Yes, I did and I just need you to get dress real quick."

"Jade, I don't run and hide. Besides that, my truck is out in your driveway, so he's already going to think something."

"I'll think about that later, just please do this for me." she pleaded.

He stared down at her hard as the doorbell rung impatiently. He moved from in front of her and grabbed his shirt off the floor. He treaded upstairs without another word. She sighed and followed him to change into something more appropriate. She put on some shorts and a tank top. As she was changing, she saw James out the corner of her eye going back downstairs for something else. Or was he going to open the door? No, he wouldn't do that; although, this is James we are talking about here.

She practically ran downstairs and saw James grabbing his bandana but heard the lock turning. Shit, she forgot he does have a key. He must didn't have it on him at first. The door opened and Dante walked in with a smile. His smile disappeared and stopped instantly when he saw James' hard eyes meet his.

"Babe, are you alright?!" Dante called.

"I'm right here, you don't have to shout." she said moving away from the stairs.

"Hey babe." he walked over to her and kissed her cheek, "What's he doing here?"

"Oh James, he is helping me." she nodded, rubbing her hands together.

"Helping you with what?" her mouth shut instantly and she bit her bottom lip. She couldn't think of nothing.

"Look, bring your car to my shop later today and we will figure out why it stopped on you again." James finally said, as she stammered.

"Thank you. I appreciate that." Jade said clearing her throat.

Dante's shoulder slumped a bit, realizing that he was worried over nothing. What was he thinking anyway? Him and Jade? James started walking over to the door and Dante grabbed his arm. James was ready to turn and knock the hell out of him for touching him.

"Hey man, I just want to give you something for helping my girl out. Will twenty dollars do?" Dante said reaching for his wallet.

"Keep it man, I already took something much better." Jade's head snapped towards James as he walked over to the door.

Men were always going to confuse her with their little stupid competition. As soon as James left, Jade turned her attention to Dante.

"I'm home babe." he said with that big goofy smile.

"Did you get my message?"

"Which one?"

"The one I left last night that said we are done."

"Oh that one." he said scratching his head, "I got it but you left those kind of messages on my phone before and we always made up. Did you do something different to yourself?" he said staring at her.

"What? Focus Dante." she said snapping her fingers in his face, "I'm being serious and I was serious then too. I can't do this with you anymore." she said going over to the couch.

"Damn babe, come on. I know I mess up sometimes but I do love you. I proposed to you, doesn't that count for something?"

"Yea, that you are insane. Why would you think I would be in a marriage where my husband is constantly cheating on me?"

"I told you that I have put that behind me. I want to be serious with you and go all the way. I love you Jade. Are you sure you not wearing like any makeup or something? You are glowing and stuff."

Myanlass
Myanlass
1,023 Followers
12