Sally, The Whore Next Door Ch. 1

Story Info
James is curious about his neighbors.
895 words
3.96
225.9k
23
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/31/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James had just moved into a new house, in a new neighborhood and was excited. He lived with his parents: Jill and Brian, 49 and 51 respectably, and his older sister Melinda, who was 23. Greenville was a much more 'upper class' area than he was use to, or so the image portrayed. It was an area known for its amazingly extravagant houses and people. It was home to some rich and famous people, but mainly your quiet, average millionaires, if there is such a thing. You and your family on the other hand were quite the opposite. You had just been 'given' the house in the will of old aunt Wilma who had recently passed away.

The house was huge, bordering on a mansion and was set on a large block. It wasn't a very wide block, maybe double the average size, but was very long, with paths leading to a tennis court, pool, sauna and a BBQ area. The houses on either side were barely visible, due to the large trees surrounding the house, though looked very stunning from what you could see.

Being the usual horny male teenager at the ripe age of 19, James was curious to say the least of who lived around him. Since moving in, he had fantasized every night about his beautiful neighbors. Not that he knew if there were even any females living close by. Knowing his luck they were all males or maybe a 100-year-old couple! Boy was he about to get a surprise!

On a warm summer night of December 13, James was lying in bed, reading one of his favorite porn magazines, lightly stroking his cock, when curiosity got the better of him. He was going to sneak out of the house and over next door to try and catch a glimpse of his neighbors, hopefully undressing, or even better...fucking.

As he crept close to the house, he noticed there were several cars in the driveway, plus a locked up double garage, so his chances were increasing for a young female neighbor, especially considering one car had 'P' plates. It was past midnight and there were only a few lights on in the house. Looking into what was obviously a bedroom, through the crack of the blinds he could see a young women's reflection in the mirror, as she got changed for bed. She had a cute face, probably early 20's and was a little chubby with huge tits and a beautiful ass that filled her sexy red panties to perfection. She slipped a silky nighty over her head, turned from the mirror and walked out of view. Then the light went out.

'Fuck!' he angrily cursed to himself.

He moved further down towards the back of the house, to what was the master bedroom, where he got the surprise of his life. The room was dimly lit from the ensuite light, and on the bed was an older lady on her hands and knees, taking what he presumed was her husbands skinny cock up her cunt from behind. James nearly shot his load in his pants right then! She was hot. Like her daughter, she was a little chubby, but in all the right places. Her big tits were hanging beautifully, swaying in every direction as her whole body was being forcefully fucked. Her ass was just the right size, big enough to grab hold of and thrust into, but not too big, just perfect James thought. It wobbled nicely everytime her husbands cock slid in her cunt. He could hear the 'slap, slap' of there hard fucking from where he was outside, and was turned on by it.

James opened his fly and pulled out his cock. This 'show' is good enough for a pull, he thought to himself. He took his hard cock in his hand and gave it a few tugs. 'Ooohhh!' he moaned to himself. He looked up, to see the beautiful women on the verge of her orgasm, looking straight at him! She just smiled, then closed her eyes and shook in a hard orgasm. James didn't know what to do, he was frozen to the spot, this sight was too good to leave, yet he had been caught and should run. While his mind froze, his hand definitely didn't. He was furiously pulling his cock, so close to cumming. He looked up again, to see the women mouthing something to him, though in his own self pleasure he couldn't make the words out.

'Oh fuck! Cum! Cum for me!' she screamed, looking straight into his eyes.

That was just too much for James, whether it was directed at him or not. He closed his eyes and gave his cock several quick, hard tugs before he forced his first big wad of cum shooting from his cock, onto the brick wall. The second shot out, hitting the window, followed by several more thick globs of cum. He continued to pump his fist up and down his young cock until there was no more cum to squeeze out. He looked up to see the couple lying on the bed in a spoon position, arm in arm, spent from their own orgasms. The lady was still looking at James, fascinated by the cum splattered on the window from this young stranger she had never seen before.

to be continued...