Shemale Shopping Spree

Story Info
Two sexy shemales, a shopgirl and her brother.
5.6k words
4.66
103.1k
169
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She-Male Shopping Spree

featuring Chelsea and Victoria,

two gorgeous chicks

with dicks - and an attitude!

by Mistress Tawny Suede

"Oh god, I feel so incredibly horny!" said Victoria.

"Well, sugar, if we hurry back to the apartment, I've got just the cure," said her best friend and roommate, Chelsea.

Victoria looked the stunning black girl in the eye and giggled. "Actually, I haven't been able to get that cute little salesgirl out of my mind," she said as she and Chelsea left the restaurant and headed back into the mall.

"Where are you going? The stores are all about to close." Chelsea called after her, hurrying to catch up.

"I know. That's part of my idea!"

The two roomies made quite a sight as they hurried down the mall. Victoria was about five-foot-five with long wavy blonde hair that fell almost to her shoulders. She wore a light blue cashmere sweater over her ample bosom and a short tight leather skirt that showed off her long luscious legs. Chelsea was about three inches taller with extremely short cropped hair of kinky tight curls. Her own breasts were only slightly smaller than Victoria's but her tight purple top left little of that to the imagination. She had a large ass which drew many eyes to her own long ebony thighs and calves, the muscles stretched tight by the five inch heels she wore.

As the girls reached the clothing store the cute nineteen year old brunette salesclerk was just about to close the glass door and lock up.

"Hey, girl, hold on. My friend here wants to buy that blouse she was looking at!" cried Chelsea.

Susan (as her nametag proclaimed her to be) hesitated. "Well, you do work on commission, don't you? Do you want the sale or don't you?" Susan looked back into the store, where a young man looked at her impatiently. The boyfriend probably, and probably waiting to take her home, or more likely for a quick grope in the back of the car.

"Well, alright," she said pushing the door open far enough for the two girls to squeeze through. And Victoria made sure that she did have to SQUEEZE through, tightly enough that her large breasts brushed against Susan's own. Victoria felt an erotic thrill run through her body, and the look in Susan's eyes showed she had felt the same. Susan locked the door so that no other customers could get in.

"I know just which blouse I want," Victoria told Susan. "Why don't you come help me. Chelsea here will keep your boyfriend entertained," she giggled as she took Susan's hand and dragged her to the back of the store. Susan looked at Rusty, shrugged her shoulders and let the blonde lead her.

"Now, let's see, it was this one ... no, maybe that one. Oh, I'd better try them both on. And this skirt too. And that one, if the colour's all right. Do you think that colour will look good on me?" Victoria gathered three or four blouses and a couple of skirts and headed back to the change rooms. Susan followed.

Meanwhile, Chelsea began chatting up Rusty, who was actually quite handsome for a high school kid. Maybe there was something here for her too, if he was adventuresome! Hmmmmmm!

Victoria went into the change room and quickly disrobed, removing her sweater, skirt and bra, leaving on only her panties, garters and stockings and her high heels. She donned one of the sheer satin blouses and tight skirts. The thought of what she hoped to do to the young brunette brought her nipples to stiff erection, plainly visible through the satin blouse. As Victoria stepped out of the change room, Susan gasped as she caught sight of her.

"You... you look like dynamite in that outfit. Awesome!"

"Do you really think so? Does it show off my legs?"

"Ye... yes it does!"

"And my tits? Will men notice my tits?"

"Oh yes. Yes."

"Well maybe I better try another blouse" said Victoria as she went back into the change stall. A moment later she called out to Susan, "Could you come in here and help me for a moment?"

Susan pushed open the door and came face to face with Victoria's naked titflesh as Victoria slowly rolled her fingers across her nipples! "Oh dear!" cried Susan.

"Did I startle you? Oh, I'm sorry," said Victoria. "It's just that satin has this erotic effect on me, if you know what I mean."

"Yes, it, it does that to me to," said Susan, licking her lips. "You ... you have wonderful tits ... I mean breasts."

"But don't you think they're too large?" asked Victoria as she continued to caress them. "I like yours much better" she said as she reached out her fingers to touch Susan's right tit mound. Susan moaned and, before she could stop her automatic response, pushed her breast more firmly against Victoria's hand. Victoria now used both hands to slowly rub Susan's breasts through her blouse and bra.

Suddenly realizing what was happening, Susan stammered, "You... you wanted my help?"

"Yes, the zipper on this skirt is stuck and won't come undone." Susan reached for the zipper and gave it a tug, it was indeed stuck. "Maybe if you get on your knees, you can get better downward

pressure," suggested Victoria, pushing the salesgirl down to the floor. In that position, her face inches from Victoria's crotch, Susan tugged and sure enough the zipper came loose and the skirt fell to the floor.

A heavy aroma struck Susan's nostrils as a bizarre sight met her eyes....

Meanwhile, Chelsea had been making quick progress with Rusty. She had him backed against the wall, her lips locked to his, her tongue deep in his mouth. Rusty eagerly sucked the black girl's tongue deep into his mouth, as his left hand stole upwards to land on Chelsea's breast.

Out of breath, Rusty broke the passionate kiss, quickly looking about to see if Susan had noticed. But she had gone into the back room with the other girl, and who knew how long they'd be gone.

"You ever kiss a black girl before, honey?" asked Chelsea.

"Uh uh," replied Rusty as he continued to toy with her titmound.

"You ever have a black girl's nipple in your mouth, or have a black chick fondle your little willie?" she asked as her one hand grabbed his dick through his jeans.

"No.. uh uh"

"Well, suck on this, sugar" cried Chelsea as she pulled down the top of her tank top and pulled Rusty's mouth to her fat nipple. Rusty's lips eagerly locked onto the deep ebony erection and he sucked eagerly, hungrily. "Yeah, that's it honey, use your teeth on it. Toy with it, rasp it, make it good and hard, and I'll get you good and hard".

Chelsea slowly rubbed her hand along the length of Rusty's growing dick trapped in his tight jeans. She whipped his head over to her other breast and Rusty feasted some more.

Rusty groaned and squirmed, trying to wiggle his penis to a more comfortable position. As his hand reached for his belt, Chelsea drew his face upwards and slapped his cheek. "Uh uh, honey. You do what mama tells you to and you'll get your rocks off soon enough. But for now, you just suck my nice fat titters."

Periodically, Chelsea pulled Rusty's face upwards and they locked lips in a deep hungry kiss. At those times, Rusty's fingers teased, tweaked and pinched Chelsea's fat nipples, keeping up the torrid erotic torment which she craved. As Rusty munched on her breast flesh, Chelsea's hand toyed with her own groin, caressing herself to a fevered pitch of pleasure.

Finally she pushed the redhead back against a table and quickly pulled down his britches. Rusty's hard eight inch dick waved about wildly, precum oozing down its alabaster length. Her tits flopping out of her top, Chelsea dropped to her knees and quickly engulfed the head of Rusty's dick in her hot mouth, eagerly lapping up the copious juices spewing from the piss hole. Soon she was fucking the rigid rod in and out of her mouth, deep to the back of her mouth and back out to where her tongue teased the underside of the glans.

Rusty bucked his hips wildly as his hands guided the sexy black woman's head up and down his rampant love tool. Soon he would be squirting his seed deep down the black bitches' throat, but the fun would only be beginning ....

Susan stared in disbelief. "That's a ... that's a ....Oh mygodmygodmygod .....Your a man!" Susan couldn't believe her eyes. Nestled inside Victoria's panties was a limp, but good sized man's penis. But, that was impossible. She looked upwards, to Victoria's face, and had to bend backwards to see Victoria's eyes past her large breasts!

"What ... what are you?!? Is that... is that THING real?"

"Well, you're the one on your knees. Why don't you find out?" said Victoria as she undid her panties at the special clasps at the side, so that they could be removed from underneath her garter belt. Victoria's limp cock was now free, and waving just inches from Susan's mouth. With the tip of her finger under Susan's chin, Victoria tilted Susan's head back. Just a half step forward placed the tip of Victoria's dick on Susan's lips. In a daze, Susan opened her lips and Victoria slid her rod home into the young brunette's mouth.

Still confused, Susan just knelt there, so Victoria had to slowly begin to pump her dick in and out of the salesgirl's mouth. As she did so, she began to get her erection, and as her cock got thicker and longer, Susan's tongue began to work around the dick, slathering it, tasting it. Susan reached her hands behind Victoria and grasped her buttocks, holding tight as she began to help in the face fuck. Still confused about just what kind of creature Victoria was, Susan could accept the reality of a hard throbbing penis, sliding its delicious length across her tongue and pushing against the back of her mouth.

On the next thrust, Susan opened her throat and Victoria's entire ten inches disappeared past her lips. The tip of Victoria's dick pushed deep into Susan's throat as the pubic hair above the root of her dick tickled Susan's nose and her large ball sac swung against Susan's chin.

And now, Susan took control of her cocksucking, using her hands to control the thrusting of Victoria's hips, slowing the pace so that her tongue could play along the shemale's entire shaft. As the dick head popped from her lips, Susan grasped the shaft and fisted it as her tongue flicked excitedly along the base of the glans.

Victoria shivered. Her cock in good hands (and mouth) she used her own hands to tweak and pull at her own rigid nipples. God, she'd been right about this sexy little high school slut. Victoria could feel the scum boiling in her balls as Susan's fist and tongue began to bring her to climax. But this was too soon, not yet ...

Victoria lifted Susan to her feet. A string of precum from Victoria's cock dangled from Susan's pink lips. Victoria crushed her lips to Susan's, sucking up the pre-cum and tasting her own essence from deep inside the brunette's mouth. Susan gasped for breath. Victoria quickly removed Susan's blouse and bra, the teen's small but firm tits now waving free, her tight little nipples shivering from Victoria's quick caress.

Susan crushed herself to the blonde shemale, their tongues duelling as their tits mashed against each other. Susan spread her thighs and Victoria's stiff dick slid easily between them to slide along the length of Susan's moist pussy slit.

"Oh god, yes! I want you to shove your hard dick deep inside me!" purred Susan. "Jeez! I can't believe I'm gonna be fucked by a girl with a dick!"

"Not yet babe. Why don't we go take a peek at how Chelsea's doing with your boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend! Heck, that's just my twin brother, Rusty! And if your friend's anything like you, I bet he's long out the door by now!"

"We'll see," said Victoria. "Chelsea has a habit of changing people's minds!"

Rusty was going out of his fucking mind! Chelsea was sucking savagely on his left nut as her fist jerked away at his rigid tool. Then her lips travelled back up the length of his shaft and once again engulfed the head of his engorged dick. God, he'd never had his dick sucked like this before!

Susan would have been surprised to find out just how sexually experienced her brother was; . Rusty was considered quite hot by the girls in his college class and had had no problem finding hot wet holes eager to be filled by his pecker. But jesus, those girls were amateurs compared to this black bitch. God, he couldn't wait to fuck her, but let her finish sucking him off first, he had lots of cum stored up in his balls!

Rusty could feel the scuz building up to the explosion point. If this black bitch kept sucking him like this, she was going to get a mouthful of boiling jism!

But it was not to be, at least not at the moment; Chelsea had other plans. As Rusty's balls were about to shoot their seed, she suddenly clamped down tightly on his dick, squeezing it tight and cutting off his ejaculation just micro seconds before it began. Rusty moaned, "Oh God, let me cum. Let me spurt down your throat!", but Chelsea said, "Not yet babe, it's your turn to do me!"

Disappointed at not cumming, but eager to get a taste of juice dripping black pussy, Rusty hopped off of the table as Chelsea took his place. Rusty dropped to his knees in anticipation of getting his first ever sight of a wild black beaver. But it was going to be wilder than even he had expected.

Chelsea undid her skirt and threw it aside. Rusty was excited at the sight of her sheer stockinged legs and eagerly grasped at her panties but Chelsea slapped his hands away. She undid the special clasps at the side of her panties and drew them from under her garter belt. She then grasped Rusty's head and drew it to her crotch.

But Rusty drew back in horror. Instead of a delicious black quim, overflowing with pussy juices, this chick had a dick as big as his own.

"What the -?" choked Rusty as he tried to pull away from the coiled length, just inches from his lips.

"Now Rusty, my boy. I gave you a good licking, now it's your turn to do me!"

"But, you've got a cock! You're a guy!"

"Believe me, white boy, I'm all woman. I've just got a few accessories that don't come with the standard model! Now suck my clitty cock like a nice boy, huh!" And with that she pulled Rusty's face tight against her sweaty groin, wiping his face across her dormant dick.

Her hands were powerful, and Rusty was in an awkward position. He tried to push back, to stand, but he failed. Finally he had to gasp for breath, and Chelsea easily slid the tip of her now rising dick between the young man's lips. Rusty tried to spit it out, but Chelsea began to choke him, until his resistance died.

Soon, Chelsea was controlling his head, bobbing it up and down on her hard black truncheon, directing the fucking of his virgin mouth. And as she gave him directions, he began to follow them. "Lick it, stick out your tongue and lick my shaft! Suck the head - that's it, oh yes, use your teeth under the glans. Oh yeah, baby, you were born to suck my long clitty!"

And perverse as it was, Rusty found himself enjoying the sensation of having a long powerful dick ploughing in and out of his mouth. The flavour of the black girl's dick was strong, musky. The precum that oozed from the piss hole was sweet, the texture syrupy.

"You like sucking my dark meat stick, don't you white boy" asked Chelsea.

"Uh-huh!" responded Rusty, and he really did mean it! Chelsea no longer had to buck her hips forward to slide her cock into his mouth; Rusty had begun to bob his head up and down, his lips forming a tight ring around the dark throbbing member, his tongue washing the sides of the truncheon. As he drew his head back up the shaft and sucked on the very tip of the glans, eagerly vacuuming in Chelsea's precum, his tight fist pounded up and down her cock, jerking the black shemale to within bare moments of a nerve wrenching climax.

Chelsea moaned, "Oh yeah. Do it to me, sweet white boy. Jerk mama's cock. I wanta cum so bad. Suck my seed out of me!"

Rusty took the entire glans in his mouth and raked his teeth along the underside of the glans as he fisted Chelsea furiously. He could feel her cock expanding as the jism travelled up the shaft. Just as it was about to explode into his mouth, he heard a mewling cry from beside him and another hand clasped around Chelsea's rod. "Jeeezus!" cried Chelsea, "let me cum, for Christ's sake!"

The hand was Susan's. She had stood watching her twin hungrily feeding on that long black chunk of meat, eyes wide with surprise - but only for a minute until lust overtook her.

Victoria stood in the doorway, slowly fisting her own erect dick, knowing that it would soon find a delectable hole to fill, watching the fun as brother and sister fought over Chelsea's pulsing cock. Wasn't this always the way?

Susan pulled the cock from Rusty's grasp and plopped the head between her own ruby lips. She released the pressure and the cum again began to flow up Chelsea's shaft. But Rusty's hand now gripped the rod firmly. Chelsea screamed in frustration. She reared up and slapped Susan across the face, stunning her. Susan fell back and watched.

Rusty clamped his lips around the wanton shemale's dick head and was rewarded with a blast of slick jism across his tongue. Without thinking he swallowed the load. God that tasted fantastic, he thought in the millisecond before the second blast from Chelsea's piss hole. This gob, he played around on his tongue, savouring the musky rich flavour and slimy texture. But his was his undoing.

Thick jism continued to stream from Chelsea's dick. The dark skinned shemale sobbed out her ecstasy as orgasm after orgasm wracked through her body. Her fingers pulled and twisted at her thick nubbins as she teased her self further. And Rusty couldn't gulp down the semen fast enough.

Gobs of jism leaked past the fuck shaft that was buried in his mouth. Finally Rusty had to pull the dick from his mouth to keep from choking, and the last few jets of cum showered his face. Eagerly Susan knelt beside her brother and began to lick the fresh scum from his face. between lickings, she said, "God, Rusty, I never knew you had it in you to do something like this!"

Rusty looked at his sister and saw the grin on her face and the cum leaking from between her lips and down her chin. A single drop fell from her chin and landed on the very tip of her taut nipple. He bent his lead and licked the drop of cum from her nipper. Susan shivered. "Neither did I, Sis. Neither did I!" They laughed together.

Susan reached over and tentatively grasped her twin brother's cock. She gave it a pull or two and then released it. Rusty in turn pushed Chelsea's wilting cock to Susan's eager lips and the female sibling eagerly slurped the remainder of the black dominant bitch's shemale seed from her shaft.

Then Susan and Rusty fell to the floor, exhausted. They nestled in each other's arms, tentatively stroking each other's sexual parts, aware that they were making promises of more excitement to come between them.

Suddenly, Victoria stood above them, her large breasts heaving and still fisting her long thick rod. "Hey, don't I get to have some fun, too?"

"Sure," cried Susan, "What's next?"

"You sure seem to love that prick of your brother's. Are you sure you two have never gone at it with each other?"

Embarrassed, Susan quickly let go of Rusty's cock, but not before giving it a final squeeze. Rusty moaned. "Perhaps he'd like to put it to good use by fucking me."

Rusty was on his feet instantly. "You bet I would," he cried. "Only.... where?"

"In my ass, you silly thing!"

"What about me?," said Susan. "You were going to fuck me!"

"Will I do, sugar." Susan had momentarily forgotten about Chelsea, at least until she looked at the black shemale and saw that Chelsea had already fisted herself to another full erection!

Susan licked her lips. She'd never been fucked by a black cock before, though she had sucked off Levar Washington, the football team's running back. "You bet!" she replied, with pleasure. "Where do you want me?"

12