Sophie's First Time in a BDSM Club

Story Info
Things take a dark turn inside a BDSM club.
2.3k words
4.03
34.8k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I am not an actual erotica writer, unless you count writing stories privately for my Master. But since he enjoys my stories so much, he decided that they should be published. He commanded me to write a story about my truest desires and then post it for everyone to see. It is my very first story, I hope it pleases you all as much as it pleased him. This is for you, Master.

Enjoy everyone.

------------------------------------------------------

I walk into the unfamiliar territory, nervous as all hell but already excited. I enter the BDSM club and I am immediately surrounded by sex. Everywhere I look there is a collared girl kneeling on the floor before her Master, or a tied up man being spanked by his Domme. I instantly feel myself getting wet. I stand awkwardly and just watch for a moment, taking it all in. Finally a woman approaches me.

"Are you new?" she asks politely. "I've never seen you here before."

"Yes" I say. My voice sounds very small, "It's my first time here.

Her face brightens at that. "So I assume you are not owned?" she asks. I open my mouth to speak but she doesn't wait for my reply. "This is perfect," she says, almost to herself, "come with me." She grabs my wrist and starts pulling me through the club before I can protest, leading me through the darkness like she has the place memorized. We enter a private room where there are about 6 people, all with their eyes fixed on one man in the center. He is wearing all black and seems to be in control of the entire room. He has everybody on the edge of their seats.

He stops what he is doing and looks over the moment we enter. "You better have brought me something good this time, Victoria." He sneers at the woman who has me by the wrist.

"I think you'll be please with this one Master." She says, pulling me to a stop directly in front of him, almost as if offering me up as bait. He rises and stands before me, towering over me and sizing me up. His eyes travel from my frightened face all the way down my body and back up again. Suddenly without warning he grabs me and spins me to face away from him. I can feel his eyes on my back as I stand there, too afraid to ask any questions or make any complaints.

"It's her first time," Victoria says, looking smug. She knows she has pleased him. The man spins me around again to face him. He does look pleased. Or at least satisfied. "So you want to be a sub, little one?" He asks. I stand there for a moment looking dumb. "Well??" he asks, clearly losing his patience.

"Y-yes." I stammer. Victoria suddenly seizes me from behind, and pulls my hair roughly.

"How dare you?" she asks in disgust. "Show him some respect." I begin panting and try to release myself from her grip.

"Easy, Victoria." The man says calmly, and then looks at me. "You will refer to me as Sir from now on, is that completely understood?" He asks me.

"Yes sir." I say, and Victoria releases me.

"Good girl. Now, you say you want to be a little sub. Well let's see if you've got what it takes." He says ominously. And before I know it three sets of hands are on me, pulling me to a cushioned bench in the middle of the room. I see that it is Victoria who has my arms, and that two of the strangers have risen to take hold of me. I struggle a bit but that only makes Victoria mad causing her to become rougher with me. I feel my panties being pulled down beneath my skirt, and with Victoria holding my arms I can't stop it. Then the panties are shoved into my mouth by one of the volunteers while the other then covers my lips in duct tape. I am then shoved onto the bench and my hands are tied together to a hook on the far end of it, stretched above my head. My ankles are each secured to the opposite sides so that I am spreadeagle, in a skirt, with no panties, and everybody in the room has a direct view of my most private area.

"Mmph!" I try to yell but it is muffled by my own panties. Everybody sits down in front of me and begins to spectate, with my exposed pussy facing straight toward them. Meanwhile Victoria and the man step towards me and begin running their hands along my body.

"Oh yes," the man says approvingly, "we are going to have some fun with this one. I need her naked, now." He said to no one in particular. But 2 strangers instantly jumped up from their spectating bench and approached me. One lifted my shirt slowly up my belly and above my breasts, then unclasped my bra and raised them both over my head. The other pulled my skirt up and bunched it up around my waist, depriving me on what little modesty I had left. I was now completely and utterly exposed, helpless to move my own limbs, and completely at these strangers' disposal.

The man appeared again and stood over me. I was sure he could tell by my heaving chest and beating heart how terrified I was. I could see a bulge growing in his pants which told me that my predicament was exciting him. He ran his hands along my body, stopping at my breasts and giving them a good mauling. He tweaked my nipples between his fingers and gave them a harsh pinch. I yelped into the gag, taken by surprise at the sudden pain. He ignored my reaction and moved his hands over my naval and down to my pussy. He ran his finger along my clit and then inserted one into me. When he brought it back up again, even I could see that it was dripping wet.

"You little slut," he said looking amused, "you are positively soaked!" My cheeks flushed bright red and I couldn't open my mouth to defend myself. He inserted his finger into me again and this time added a second one. He began moving in and out and slowly my fear subsided just a bit and was replaced by desire. He removed his fingers and to my horror he brought them to his own mouth and sucked them clean. "Mmm" he murmured, "delicious." I could feel my cheeks get hot again and I became painfully aware of all of the people watching me in this humiliating dilemma. "Remove her gag, I want to see how her mouth feels." He said aloud, again not speaking directly to anybody. But they seemed to know exactly what to do because another spectator jumped up to oblige his command. I saw Victoria looking on from the doorway with a mean look in her eyes. I saw her give the man before me a longing stare and before her gaze found mine and the grimace returned to her face. I couldn't help but think that she looked a bit...jealous. She stared at the bulge in the man's pants and licked her lips. I guessed that she wished he was in her mouth instead of mine.

My train of thought was interrupted as the man grabbed a handful of my hair and bunched it up at the back of my neck. He pulled it harshly which tilted my head backwards, and my newly freed mouth involuntarily opened in pain. Suddenly his thick cock was forced into my open mouth without warning. I hadn't even seen him take it out of his pants. He used my hair like a handle and began moving my head up and down on his shaft slowly. He'd pull my head so far forward that I could feel the tip of his cock hitting the back of my throat, and then he'd pause to leave it there for a moment or two before pulling all the way out, and doing it over again. "Mmm, your mouth feels amazing little whore." He said huskily. I could tell he was getting a bit lost in his desire. "Since you are doing such a good job, I will reward you. Victoria, come here." He said snapping his fingers at her. She obeyed him readily but I could tell she was not happy. "While our little sub here pleasures me with her mouth, I want you to pleasure her with yours." He said dismissively. I gasped. Only I could see her fold her arms and give a look of disgust before she finally fell to her knees before my open thighs. My breathing was sporadic as I prepared for all of these strangers to witness another woman pleasuring me. I had never had a sexual experience with a girl before, but then again I had never had an audience before either. So many things about this experience were so new and I was so overwhelmed, that when I felt Victoria's tongue flick against my clit, I suddenly didn't care if she was a man or a woman, I just knew that it felt incredible.

The feeling gave me new vigor to please the man in my mouth, and I began bobbing my head faster. He didn't seem to like that because he pressed my head down against the bench and held it there tightly so that I couldn't move. He hit his cock against my face three times and then entered my throat once more. This time he held my head firmly in place while he began to fuck my mouth in earnest. His cock hit the back of my throat, and not being able to move I began to gag. Victoria's tongue was still dancing over my clit and then it entered me, taking my breath away.

I could hear the man grunting above me and I could feel his cock thickening. "Shit, that slutty little mouth of hers is going to make me cum." He said aloud. I saw Victoria's eyes pop open wide in surprise. She took her face away and looked at me in total shock. I guessed that she had never made him cum with her mouth before. The look of hate in her eyes grew stronger as she resumed her task. This time I felt her teeth grazing against my clit. Suddenly she bit down hard, and I cried out with the man's dick in my mouth.

"Oh shit." He called loudly, "whatever you just did to her, Victoria, do it again. That felt amazing." I felt her teeth again on my most sensitive area and I couldn't help crying out once more. The man made a low noise in the back of his throat, clearly lost in ecstasy. Suddenly his cock was gone from my mouth and he was pushing Victoria aside. He lined himself up and in one hard thrust he was inside me. I cried out in pain at his sudden intrusion, but he didn't seem to notice as he started fucking me hard.

Before long, my cries turned to moans and I began bucking my hips and trying to meet his thrusts. His pace picked up again and he groaned loudly before I felt his cock swell and shoot his cum straight up into my body. I was overcome by an intense orgasm myself and we both called out loudly at the same time. He collapsed on top of me when it was over and for a moment all anybody could hear was the heavy breathing of me and this mystery man. "Mmm your holes are fantastic," he said, breaking the long silence. As I recovered from my orgasm and regained my senses, I realized what had just happened. I'd given head to a stranger, gotten oral sex from a woman, and been fucked hard, all in front of 6 people whom I had never seen before in my life. My cheeks grew hot again at this humiliating thought.

The man got himself together and zipped his pants back up. He ran his hands through his hair and looked me right in the face. "From now on you will call me Master, yes little slut?" He asked me directly. "And you will do exactly as I say from this day forward. Is that understood?" I just nodded, still in a daze. "Meet me here at the same time every Friday from now on. I want to do that again, often and soon."

That was the last straw for Victoria, who gasped and stepped in. "Fridays at this time?" She explained, shocked. "But what about our sessions?" She looked genuinely hurt. He ignored her question and addressed the crowd. "We will leave the new sub with Victoria now." He said, commanding them all to rise. "Victoria, you will get her cleaned up and brief her on the rules, understood?" Her face turned a dark shade of red and I thought she looked like a balloon ready to pop. "Yes, Master." She said contritely. The man turned to me once more and said "I will see you Friday little slut." And then he and the rest of the crowd exited the room.

Victoria stared and took a step closer to me, looking like a spider about to move in on its prey. And I was the helpless insect caught in her web. I realized I was still tied up and in the same vulnerable position. "What shall I do with you now?" She asked to herself, seeming to be undergoing an internal debate before me. Then slowly the anger on her face changed to a sly, dark smile, which raised the hair on my back. "Well, what the Master doesn't know won't hurt him. You're mine for now you little bitch." And she stalked toward me, the spider was ready to devour up her meal.