The Geek and the Ballerina

Story Info
Doesn't this only ever happen in porn?
2.8k words
40.2k
38
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vixxxx
vixxxx
55 Followers

"Oh, shit!" cursed Stella. The word processor program had just crashed and shut itself down. Like an idiot she'd been working on her dissertation for five hours straight and hadn't sit Control-S even once. And now she'd lost everything.

Tears started to prickle her eyes. As if it wasn't hard enough studying for an English degree whilst also trying to keep light and limber for the dance competition on Saturday, now she had to go and do something typically blonde like this.

She pondered what to do. What she really wanted was a chocolate milkshake, but that was so many calories...and dairy took so long to digest. It would only make practice harder. Sighing, she got up and went into the communal kitchen, deciding to make some green tea instead. It was a poor substitute, but the heat would be comforting and green tea was good for detoxing.

Tea bag, hot water, leave to brew -- a comforting routine. She was so engrossed in what she was doing that, when a soft voice said "Hi," she nearly dropped the kettle.

"Sorry," he said. "I didn't mean to startle you."

She turned and gave him a brief smile. "That's OK."

She really wasn't in the mood for Richard right now. It was rare that he ever emerged from his room, but when he did he always managed to make her feel uncomfortable. It wasn't that he checked her out -- Stella was very used to guys doing that. In fact, he seemed so indifferent to her that it was positively offensive. He was always polite enough to acknowledge her, but that was as far as it went. She realised now that this was probably the greatest number of words he'd ever spoken to her in one encounter.

"Don't worry about it," she said. Did he even realise how geeky he was? Standing there with his lanky figure, and his Mario Brothers T-shirt and his outgrown hair and his -- his weirdness. He even wore glasses, just to make him into even more of a stereotype.

He shrugged. "Bad day?" he asked.

Wow, he was making an effort today. "You could say that," she said.

"Anything I can do?"

Oh, go away, she thought, irritable suddenly. "Not unless you can rescue five hours' work from my computer," she said brusquely, and walked quickly out of the kitchen.

"Actually, I probably can," he said -- not desperately calling after her, but quietly, almost to himself rather than to her. In spite of herself, she stopped in her tracks and turned back to face him.

"Really?" she said.

"Really."

They looked at one another, Richard not making the offer and Stella not making the request, for some time. Richard was trying not to stare at her lustfully -- but it was difficult not to, which was why he usually went out of his way to avoid her. With her ash-blonde hair and her tiny but toned frame dressed in a floaty little summer dress, and the graceful way she moved, she was more like a fairy than a human girl -- and about as likely to be interested in him as she was to actually be one of the fey folk.

"I..." she began awkwardly. "I mean -- would you...would you give it a try?"

Actually be alone with her in her room? Richard could feel his heartbeat start to quicken. Licking his lips, which had suddenly gone very dry, he nodded. "OK."

He followed her into her room, wondering how many of the other guys on their floor would be jealous if they could see him. Stella was known as a bit of an ice maiden -- beautiful, but totally unapproachable. Apparently she'd never had as much as a date in all the time they'd been at university. Probably thinks she's too good for us mere mortals, he thought a little disdainfully. He didn't have much time for girls who thought they were God's gift to men.

He liked to think of himself as someone who had a little more depth than the average male -- someone who went for girls on the basis of their brains rather than their looks -- and this was usually true. He also tended to prefer them curvy. It made no sense at all. This was why his attraction to her troubled him so. It was as if he was starting to turn into the sort of guy who went for 'hot' chicks without caring about whether there was anything beneath the surface. Well, he thought, he'd fix her computer and get out of there as quickly as possible.

"So is there any saved version of the file?" he asked, sitting at the desk.

"Er...yes," she said, blushing. "I saved at the beginning, but after that -- I got so into what I was doing that I just, sort of...forgot."

He did not reply, but Stella thought she saw him roll his eyes, ever so slightly. Great, she thought -- now he thinks I'm a total bimbo. But hang on -- who cares what he thinks?

Nervous now, she stood up and pulled her left leg up until it was nearly at ninety degrees to the floor. Stretching always helped her relax. The move had been performed unselfconsciously and for her own benefit -- but the effect on Richard was electric. He knew it was a ridiculously predictable response, but seeing her flexibility in action was making him imagine how many other positions she could get into.

"I'm having a look at the auto save files," he said, struggling to keep his eyes on the screen and his voice even. "Hopefully I can get it back from there. Ah -- there's the most recent one." He clicked on the file and, to Stella's surprise and relief, the vast majority of the document reappeared on the screen.

"Oh, my God," she cried. "Thank you so much!"

Without thinking, she ran over and hugged him. Realising what she had done, she started to pull away -- but his arms were around her too. For the first time, she saw the hunger in his eyes -- and to her amazement, she felt her body start to respond to it. It had been so long since she'd last had any intimacy with a guy...her studies and her dancing took up pretty much all of her time and most of the time she didn't even think to miss it. But now, feeling the heat of his hands through her dress and the light tickling of his breath on the tops of her breasts, she wanted it so badly that she could barely think straight.

Wordlessly she moved the straps of her dress down over her shoulders, and then pulled the garment down so that she stood before him wearing nothing but pink cotton panties with ties at the sides. His eyes widened as he gazed at her slim but muscular body. Her breasts were so small he could probably get each one in his mouth in its entirety, and her nipples were such a pale pink that they barely stood out from the rest of the breast. He could hardly believe that she was presenting herself to him like this. Even though it was a very forward thing to do, still there was a kind of innocence about it too. Perhaps he had been wrong about her.

Taking the cue for his silence from hers, he gripped her waist, swivelling the chair so that she stood between his legs, and ever so slowly ran the tip of his tongue up her tummy, from the top of her panties all the way up over her breastbone, then to her collarbone and finally under her chin. She was so petite in height that he could do this without having to bend down very much. Her skin was taut yet smooth, and her skin tasted fresh and clean. She threw her head back with a little sigh of pleasure, eyes closed, enjoying the attention. Now he was undoing the ties on her panties and peeling them off, stroking all the way down her legs as he did so.

"Bring your leg up like that again," he whispered, trying not to sound like he was begging her to do it, but knowing that he would if he had to. Her whole body feeling like it was on fire with anticipation, she did so, holding onto the desk with her other hand for added support. He let out his breath as he took in her gorgeous little pink pussy, all splayed and vulnerable-looking and, he noted with satisfaction, already moist. Kneeling on the floor beside her, he trailed his tongue up the inside of her supporting leg, making her gasp and buckle slightly.

"Keep your balance," he told her, smiling to himself. The final destination drew nearer, inch by inch, until at last the tip on his nose was touching her pussy. He burrowed in between the juicy folds, his hungry tongue seeking out her clitoris. She moaned deeply as he started to lick her, slowly and gently at first, but this time she did not wobble. As his tongue lapped her harder and faster, he slipped a finger inside her and started to ease it in and out. Within five seconds of doing this he felt her muscles contract powerfully as she came, moaning in time with each pulse.

"Put your leg down," he whispered. Confused by how much she was enjoying being directed in this manner and yet longing to do his bidding so that she could experience more, she did so.

"Now put the other one up," he said.

Her eyes widened. "Are you serious?"

"Don't think you can hold it, huh?" he challenged, a slight smile playing at the corners of his mouth. "Or can't you handle another orgasm like that one?"

Oh, I see, thought Stella, the power play he was pulling on her igniting something in her mind. Now you're all cocky because you feel like the big man. Well, we'll see about that.

"Oh, I can handle anything you've got," she told him.

"In that case," he said, "right leg up and no wobbling."

Stella's perfectly-honed muscles -- and her tolerance -- were well and truly put to the test this time. Instead of bringing her off quickly as he had before, he deliberately slowed down whenever she started to get anywhere near coming. Sensing that he wanted her to start begging for release, she stopped herself from doing so -- but it was pure torture. His tongue was so sure of itself, so firm and probing, and curled around the folds of her pussy so delightfully, that she barely even noticed the ache beginning to develop in her supporting leg.

"Mmmm," he murmured, nuzzling his nose against her clit. "You're fucking delicious. I think I might just eat you out all night."

"No," she cried, before she could stop herself.

"No?" He chuckled, slipping a couple of fingers inside her. "I thought you could handle anything I'd got." He stroked along the inside of her, marvelling at how tight she was and yet how easily she stretched to fit him in.

"Oh, God. Harder...do it harder."

"Oh, I see." He removed his fingers entirely, eliciting a groan of disappointment. "You just want to be fucked, don't you?"

"Yes," she pleaded.

"In that case, I'm going to fill you so full that you'll have no room to want it harder."

And with that, he started to carefully ease one of the fingers he'd removed from her pussy into her ass. It was soaked in her cum and slipped in easily. He had expected some resistance, but she acquiesced so willingly that he introduced the other finger too. Then he buried his face between her legs again and began to tongue-fuck her. The taste and smell of her, and the sounds she made and the pure horniness of the situation, drove everything out of his mind but the need to have her in every possible way. With his remaining hand, he undid his jeans and began to stroke his cock, which had been practically ripping his seams with its struggle to become properly erect. There was no holding her orgasm back from her this time. Her musky juices poured into his mouth as her pussy gripped his tongue, and she held on to the desk for dear life as the pleasure pulsed through her.

When the last vestiges of her orgasm had died away and she was back on two feet again, she leaned back on the desk, panting.

"Had enough?" he teased.

She shook her head, smiling. "Hell, no. It's your turn."

He did a double-take. "Excuse me?"

"It's your turn to show how well you can balance."

Seeing the panic spread over his face, she laughed. "It's OK -- you can have both feet to stand on. But you're not allowed to lean on anything."

"OK...do you mind if I ask what you have in mind?"

"Let your cock out and you'll see."

He did as she said. He was so hard by now it almost hurt. Stella felt her clit begin to tingle again as she looked at it. It was long and thick -- lots to work with. She was going to enjoy this. She'd done this trick for her ex and he'd never managed to keep his footing for longer than a minute, so intense was the pleasure it produced.

She put her hands onto his shoulders and sprung up slightly so that she was able to slip onto his cock, gripping his hips tightly with her thighs. Using the muscle control gained from years of dance training, she began to ride him hard.

"Oh, fuck," he gasped, stepping back to stop himself falling. He widened his stance a little so that he had a firm base to balance on, and in spite of how light she was he only just managed to keep steady. "Oh, you dirty little bitch."

"Like it?" she whispered. "I know I do."

The only answer he could make was a long, quiet moan. Her lithe body clung to his so effectively that his hands were completely free to explore her. Her tits felt just as good as he had hoped they would -- and he soon discovered that those delicate-looking pink nipples were partial to a firmer pinch than he would have given them credit for. The need to suck and bite them gave him the power needed to actually walk her over to the bed -- but then he found he couldn't shake her off.

"Get onto that bed," he growled. He could feel his own orgasm fast approaching. "Unless you want me to shoot my load into you."

"Tempting," she said, smiling.

"I'm warning you -- I'm not going to be able to pull out."

She stopped moving and let go, much to his mingled relief and regret. His mouth descended onto her nipple. He had been right when he guessed that a whole breast would fit into his mouth. Feeling the tip of her nipple near the back of his throat turned him on to a near unbearable level. The next moment, though, her feet were resting on his shoulders. She wanted him back inside her, and she wanted him now. However she did not guide him into her pussy but into her ass, which was more than adequately lubricated with her cum.

"Come inside me," she was saying. She was stroking her clit frantically, and he could tell that she was building up to yet another orgasm. The warmth and tightness of her perfect ass was seconds away from tipping him over the edge. Knowing by now how much she liked to have her pussy filled, he slid first two, then three fingers inside and finger-fucked her for all he was worth as he slammed his cock into her ass. She gave back as good as she got and then some. Within seconds they were both sated, and for several minutes they just lay there getting their breath back.

"You know what?" he said at last. "I thought that it was only computer fix-it guys in pornos that got their brains fucked out."

She chuckled. "I wasn't expecting that either. I needed it, though...thanks. I've been so focused on my studies and the dance practice that I've not really had much chance for sex."

"Well," he smiled, "I'm only down the hall if you ever need more of it." He glanced across at the desk. "I think your tea must have gone cold."

"Oh, well. It wasn't what I really wanted anyway."

"What did you really want? Or should it be obvious?"

She laughed. "Possibly. But the actual craving was for a chocolate milkshake. I didn't have one because they're fattening." She made a face. "Ballet dancers have to worry about that sort of thing."

"I reckon you've probably got room for one after that workout." For the first time, he kissed her on the mouth -- just a quick kiss, but with the promise of more. "Let's go and find a milkshake. With extra calories in it."

"You know what?" she said. "That could be a really great idea."

vixxxx
vixxxx
55 Followers
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
EdwardMidwestonEdwardMidwestonover 11 years ago

I'm voting a "5" despite the tautology and typo. Excellent writing.

papagrizpapagrizalmost 13 years ago
I GAVE YOU A 4 ONLY

because I hope you will come back with the next one which may well be even better then I can give you the 5. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I really liked it. Just like the classic bad boy/good girl the geek/popular is usually sure to please. Definitely a 5 star!

2275jr2275jralmost 13 years ago
being taken britten her day

great story my first from you. but im up for more. awesome writing.

just to think mistakes can be rewarding,

estragonestragonalmost 13 years ago
Good Writing!

Agreed, I could find only one ultra-minor quibble--"petite in height" is a tautology. Very good job, vixxxx! Hot and sweet, and anatomically sound as well--who could ask for more? Except to ask "write more!!"

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Hero's Reward One brave deed holds the key to unlocking a scarred heart.in Romance
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Aiding and Abetting The good guys don't always finish last.in Romance
Nothing Between Us Two friends let it happen.in First Time
More Stories