The Wedding Ch. 04

Story Info
Ted Davis and Lori Salter enjoy some private time.
3k words
4.43
26.3k
4
0

Part 4 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

When Ted Davis got back from his morning run, his phone was ringing. He picked it up. "Ted Davis," he said.

"I love you." The soft, feminine voice caressing Ted's ear belonged to Lori Salter, a young woman who worked for him. She was also the woman he hoped to marry someday.

"Madam," he said, chuckling, "I get a lot calls from women who tell me that. You'll have to identify yourself."

"You nut!" Lori laughed, "I need a cup of coffee. Do you have any made?"

"I will, by the time you get here," Ted said, his heart pounding.

"I'll be right over," Lori said. "I love you, Ted."

"Lori..." Ted began.

"What?" Lori asked.

"I love you, too," Ted told her. Lori was the first woman he'd said those words to since his wife died. Lori was much younger than he was, and that caused him some concern, but he didn't care. For the first time in fifteen years, there was a woman in his life he wanted to be with. And, what was even better, she wanted to be with him, too.

He started the coffee maker, took a quick shower, shaved, slipped on a sweatshirt and jeans, and was waiting in the kitchen when he heard a soft knock on the door. He opened the door and Lori came in, looking fresh and lovely in a white cotton cardigan sweater and snug faded jeans. They came into each other's arms and kissed passionately.

"About the coffee..." Lori said after their kiss ended. She seemed to be having some difficulty breathing. She sat down at the kitchen table while Ted poured each of them a cup of coffee.

He handed Lori's cup to her and sat down, too. "You all ready to go to the wedding?" he asked, and took a sip of his coffee. He'd been invited to the wedding of a client, a woman named Heidi Tate, and he'd asked Lori to go with him. It was the first social function he'd invited her to since their relationship began.

Lori smiled and nodded. "I can't wait," she said.

"Me, too," Ted told her and put his hand over hers.

They sat silently, sipping their coffee. Lori finally put her cup down, rested her pretty chin on her folded hands, and smiled at Ted. He found her so desirable it was all he could do to keep from grabbing her.

"Are we just going to have coffee?" she asked, grinning.

"I hope not," Ted said.

They both stood up. Lori got up on tip-toes and kissed Ted on the cheek. He put his arm around her trim waist and led her to the stairs.

Lori leaned against Ted as they walked upstairs, loving the feel of his body against hers. They went to his bedroom and Lori put her hands on his face, and pulled him down into a wild kiss.

When the kiss ended, they stepped apart and began reaching for each other's clothing. Ted's hands were trembling as he unbuttoned Lori's sweater and slipped it from her.

"You aren't wearing a bra!" he gasped.

Lori giggled. "I thought if I didn't, I'd save you a little time," she replied.

Ted's hands closed over her breasts and when he touched them, such intense feelings of pleasure flooded through Lori that she was afraid she'd faint. "Why does it always feel so wonderful when you touch me?" she murmured.

"Maybe it's because I love you," Ted whispered as he guided her to the bed and laid her down. He laid down next to her, leaned over, and began kissing all over her chest. He took her tender nipples into his mouth one at a time, his tongue and lips drawing each bud out to full, swollen, tingling hardness.

"Oh, Ted!" Lori moaned, "God, I love it when you do that!" She was already trembling with need. Ted aroused her in ways she hadn't believed possible.

While Ted's lips and tongue teased her breasts, his hand slid across her smooth belly and undid her jeans. Then his hand slid deeper into the pants, causing the zipper to buzz down, easing access for his seeking hand as it slid through her soft, curly pubic hair.

"Yesssss!!! Oh, Ted, yesssssss!!!" she moaned. Involuntarily, her hips lifted, offering her body to him.

Ted's lips began moving down the satiny smooth under slopes of his lover's breasts, building thrill upon incredible thrill as they went. Her hips rolled and strained, seeking more of his touch.

Lori reached down and pushed her jeans down, then she kicked them off. "Ohhhhh!!! Ted!!" she murmured, "You're so gentle!"

Ted heard his lover's cries of joy and continued his ever-so-soft adoration of her body. He tongued her navel, bringing a gasp of delight from her.

"God, Ted, you make me crazy!! Every time we make love!!!" Lori cried. "Don't...don't ever stop!"

Ted had no intention of stopping. Lori's body was so ravishing, so responsive, that every time he touched her, it thrilled him more. "I need you so badly," he said, "You are so exquisite!"

"I...I'm glad you think so," Lori murmured. "Ohhhhh!!! Ohhhhhh!!!" Moans of passion erupted from her when Ted's his fingers began investigating her soaked vagina, parting the sensitive lips, sliding between them, into her. Thunderclaps of bliss shook her as his probing fingers moved over her clit. "Ahhhhhhh!!! Darling!!! That's wonderful!!! Oh, darling!!! Darling!!!!" she whispered ardently.

Ted's hands and lips continued their gentle explorations, driving her still wilder.

"Please!!!! Please, Ted!!!" Loi begged, able to wait no longer, "I want you!!! Ted!!! Ted!!! Take me!! Please!!! Take me!!!"

Inflamed by his pretty companion's urgent pleas, Ted shed his clothes, then he lowered his body over hers. She reached between them and guided his throbbing, erect shaft into her quavering opening.

"Yessssss!!! Yessssss!!!" she groaned. Her hips rose and her hot, pulsing vagina engulfed Ted's descending erection. It filled her, giving her the most fantastic feelings. "That's what I need!!! Darling!!! Darling!!!"

Once his rigid penis was embedded in Lori's exquisite body, Ted began moving slowly. The clasping walls of her vagina caused him painfully sweet sensations as he slid in and out of her. He couldn't stand moving slowly for long. As exquisite feelings exploded in him, he began moving more and more rapidly.

"Yessssss!!! Yesssss!!! Darling, yessssss!!!" Lori groaned, "Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! I'm going to...I'm, I'm commmmminnnnngggggg!!! I'm commmmmminnnnnngggggg!!! Oh, gawwwwwddddddddd!!! Oh, gawwwwwwwwdddddd!!!!"

Lori's spasms and quivers drew Ted with her. "Lori!!! Oh, God!! Uhhhhhhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhhhhhh!!!" he moaned when his orgasm exploded and his penis sent a powerful shower of hot fluids into Lori's writhing body.

Afterward, Ted and Lori lay in his bed, still flushed with the afterglow of their wonderful joining. Even though he'd just had a stupendous orgasm, Ted couldn't keep his hands off his love's gorgeous body. His fingers moved softly over her breasts, teasing a semi-hard nipple.

Lori squirmed as Ted's feather-like touch sent new tingles of delight racing through her. "You really satisfy me better than I've ever been satisfied, do you know that?" she whispered.

"I hope so," Ted said. He rolled over and kissed her.

Lori returned the kiss and pressed her body against his. His hands slid around her, then ran lightly up and down her back. Thrills penetrated deep into her. "Ohhhhh, Ted!!! Uhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhh!!! Ahhhhh!!!" she gasped as his hands glided over her, his touch so incredibly light and wonderful it almost made her cry.

"Want me to keep going?" Ted murmured, kissing down her neck, onto her chest.

Lori's body strained upward, offering her breasts to him. "Yessss!!! Oh, yessssss!!!!" she moaned when Ted's lips moved up the slope of one firm globe, teasing, tickling, then engulfing the tip causing a flood of tingling, electric sensations.

After a while, Ted's lips moved from Lori's breasts and began roaming over her quaking body. He began stroking her legs as his lips traveled over her fine torso, then she experienced a bright explosion of bliss when his mouth covered her pulsing vagina and his tongue began lashing her clit and probing into her quivering hole.

"Ted!!! Oh, God, Ted!!!" Lori cried. The sensations sweeping over her were so intense she was afraid she'd come. Ted seemed to sense that she was close to coming. He backed off, kissing and licking the less-sensitive skin surrounding her vagina and stroking her legs. Skillfully, he held her at the very brink of bliss while her body writhed and her hips rose and fell.

Lori wasn't the only one at the outer limits of control. Ted, too, was hovering at the edge of orgasm, aroused powerfully by his contact with Lori, who was too lovely and her reaction to his caresses too fervent. He raised his head from between her smooth, white legs, then climbed between them. He lowered his hips and, as if drawn by an irresistible force, his erection slid into her.

"Yes, Ted, take me!! I need you!!! Yessss!!! I need you!!!" Lori cried, grabbing at his back. "It feels so wonderful when you're in me!!"

Wildly they thrashed, their pubic bones banging together, sensation upon wonderful sensation exploding out of their joined centers, radiating into their bodies, flowing back and forth. It was as if they'd become one writhing, pleasure-seeking entity.

"Take me, Ted!!! Please!!! Please!!!" Lori begged, about to come. "Please!!! I want to feel you come!!! Please!!! Please!!! Yesssss!!! Yesssss!!! Oh, God!!! It's...it's happening!!!! Yessssssss!!!! Yesssssssss!!!! Yesssss!!! Oh, darling, yessssssssssss!!!!!"

"Lori!!! I love you!!!" Ted cried, his body rigid, his eruption so intense he could feel it from the tips of his toes to the roots of his hair. When his passion was finally spent, Ted held rolled to his side and pulled Lori into his arms, loving the way she snuggled her body against his.

"I...I can't get enough of you!" Lori said. "God! The more we make love, the more I want to!"

"I know," Ted agreed, "it's that way for me, too."

"Is...is all this real?" she asked, "Is what we have real, or is this just some kind of wonderful dream?"

Ted kissed her long and hard. Holding her face in his hands, he looked into her eyes and said, "If I didn't think this was real, I wouldn't be here. I am in love with you, Lori, I need you. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. There's no way I can live without you."

Thrilled by his words, Lori clung to him, tears of joy welling up in her eyes and rolling down her cheeks. Never, in her whole life, had she felt this wonderful. "I love you, too, Ted," she said softly. "And...and I want to be with you."

They lay holding each other for a long time, each enjoying the comfort of having the other's body pressed against them.

Ted smiled at Lori. "What say we have our own wedding?" he asked.

Lori was stunned. "You...you mean you want to marry me?" she exclaimed.

Ted nodded. "Of course I do," he said. "I've never wanted anything more in my life."

Lori smiled at him and more rolled down her lovely cheeks. "Yes," she said. "Yes, I'll marry you!"

Ted pulled her into his arms and again they kissed. After the kiss ended, he decided it was time to express something that had been bothering him. "You know," he said tentatively, "the only thing that worries me is that there's a considerable difference in our ages..."

Lori opened her mouth, as if to say something, but Ted laid a finger on her lips, silencing her. "I know what you're going to say," he continued, "but it's something we should consider, don't you think?"

Lori kissed him. "I don't know why. I don't think you're too old. You are kind, considerate, and wonderful..." She paused and smiled. "You've been a better father to Donnie than my ex-husband and..." She grinned. "...you are far and away the best lover I've ever had. I want you! I want to be with you forever, no matter what!" She kissed him passionately and snuggled against him.

Lori needed to pick up her son, Donnie, who was visiting at a friend's house, so she tore herself away from Ted and went to do that. Then she and her little boy went back to Ted's place. The three of them went for a walk, then Ted and her son played for a long time. Finally, they laid the exhausted little boy down for a nap.

Lori came back downstairs after getting her son to sleep and smiled at Ted. "He's sound asleep," she said. "You are really wonderful with him, you know that?"

"I love him. I always wanted a son, and I couldn't have produced a better one myself," he told her. He grinned at Lori. "If he's asleep..." He held his arms out to her.

Lori ran to him and he scooped her up in his arms. She kissed him wildly and locked her arms around his neck. "Make love to me, Ted!" she gasped. "Now!"

"Here?" Ted said, looking surprised. "What about Donnie?"

"I told you, he's asleep," Lori said.

Ted picked her up in his arms and again their lips met. Holding her carefully, as if she were a child he walked through the kitchen, toward the stairs which led upstairs, to the master bedroom. When they arrived in the master bedroom, he put her down, then began unbuttoning her sweater again. Lori opened his shirt, and they removed their upper garments, leaving both of them were naked from the waist up.

Lori moved against Ted, her erect nipples pressing against his strong, hairy chest, sending ripples of sensual delight rushing through both of them.

She didn't want to wait, so she backed off, undid his belt, then opened his pants and pushed them down. Then she pushed off his underpants, leaving him standing nude in front of her, his erection bobbing like a fishing pole. Her soft, warm hand encircled the fleshy cudgel and began stroking it.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!" Ted groaned, heat beginning to fill him. He somehow managed to get Lori's jeans off, then he pulled her against him. His shaft slid between her lovely legs and he felt her wet opening caressing it.

"The bed!!!" Lori gasped, "Let's get in bed!"

The minute they were lying next to each other Ted's lips were on her swollen breasts, mouthing the nipples, hardening them, sucking them until Lori felt so good she could hardly breathe. "Ohhhhh!!! Oh, God, Ted!!!" she gushed, her body arching and twisting.

Ted's lips continued to move on her. Down the valley between her breasts they travelled, then they moved across the area where her breasts rose from her slim chest, moving on to her abdomen. Lori clawed at the sheets, her toes clenching, her legs trembling.

Slowly, spreading delight through his lover's body, Ted's lips kept moving. They trailed fire across her belly, then he tongued her navel.

Lori gasped, her head rolling from side to side. "Ohhhhhh!!! Ted!!! I love you!! You make me feel so good!!!" she groaned.

"I'm glad," Ted replied, then he continued his delicious exploration of her body. Into the Vee between her legs he moved and Lori's body shook. She spread her legs, opening herself to him. Her hips thrust upward, her vagina glistening with dewy droplets of excitement.

"Touch me!! Please, Ted, touch me!!!" Lori cried, rocking her hips.

"I will, baby, in time," he said. His hands and lips continued moving, caressing her smooth inner thighs; gliding up and down one, then the other.

Lori was so turned on that the muscles of her legs were quivering uncontrollably. Nearer and nearer his caresses came to her palpitating center. Her body arched, her hips no longer in contact with the bed. "Please, darling!!!" she moaned, "Don't tease me!!! I need you!!!"

Softly, Ted blew on her vagina.

Lori reacted as if she'd been given an electric shock. "Kiss meeeeeeee!!! Kiss meeeeeee!!! Yessssss!!!! Please, Ted!!!!" she cried.

Ted gently, softly, licked up through her vaginal crevice. He loved the sweet taste of her. Lori's back arched so much he feared she would break in two.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" she cried when Ted's mouth covered her vagina, "Yessssssss!!! Oh, darling, yesssssssss!!! I'm commmmminnnnnnggggggg!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhddddddddddd!!! I'm commmmmminnnngggggg!!!! Oh, Ted!!! Oh, Ted!!! Oh, Ted!!!"

Ted grasped Lori's lean hips and held on as she bucked through an intense orgasm. When her motions finally slowed, he lowered her gently to the bed.

His shaft as rigid as that of a marble statue, Ted stretched out on the bed next to his lover. She rolled over and smiled at him.

"I really love you!" she said. "That...that was incredible! What about you?"

"I'm still here," Ted replied, smiling.

"Lay back," she told him, "it's my turn."

Ted rolled on his back and Lori began to make love to him. She kissed and licked his nipples until they stood out like tiny fingers on his chest, then her lips moved down his body, toward his towering shaft. She cupped the swollen wand and began stroking it.

"You...you'd better be careful!" Ted said, his voice filled with urgency, "I'm really close!! You'll make a mess if you keep doing that!"

"We can't let that happen," Lori said. "I want all that lovely stuff of yours in me." She discovered, to her surprise, that making love to Ted was as exciting being made love to. She loved the way his hips were moving and the urgency she felt as her hands and lips moved over him. She needed him!

She slid her lovely body atop his, trapping his shaft between them. Then she raised her hips and felt the tip of his erection slide along her sensitized labia.

Ted thrust his hips upward and the head of his throbbing shaft entered her. Neither of them could wait any longer. Their hips pounded together, intense sensations ripped through them, and they both moaned with joy.

"Ohhhhhhh!!!" Lori moaned, pushing herself up on outstretched arms, continuing to rotate and move her hips.

"I can't wait!!!" Ted moaned. His hands encircled her bobbing breasts and his thumbs rubbed the nipples as his hips drove off the bed. "I'm commmmmminnnnngggggg, baby!!!" he moaned, spewing his molten, sticky fluids into her.

"Yessssssss!!!! Yessssssss!!! Yessssssss!!!" Lori cried, coming, too. "Give it to meeeeeeeeee!!! I'm commmmminnnnnnggggg!!! I'm commmminnnnnngggg, toooooooo!!!! Yesssssssssss!!! Yesssssssss!!!! Yessssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!"

Afterward, they rolled into each other's arms and slept soundly.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers