We Got Two Words For Ya... Good Bye

Story Info
Lilian Garcia gets a present from DX and John Cena.
5.3k words
4.69
18.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by both Dice Casden and Kristi as part of the D&K Universe

******

Following the conclusion of the September 21, 2009 edition of Monday Night RAW taking place in the Alltel Arena in Little Rock, Arkansas, the WWE's first and only 'Decade Diva', Lilian Garcia, wearing a silver and black top and skirt single piece outfit and knee high boots, is walking backwards up the entrance ramp as the fans give her a standing ovation on what is her final night as apart of the WWE Universe. Lilian is smiling as she waves and blows kisses to the fans, but everyone can see on the HD-Tron that she has some tears running down her cheeks as well. As Lilian reaches the top of stage, the ovation gets louder as she takes a bow before turning to walk to the backstage area of the arena.

*******

Outside of the WWE Superstars locker room, Triple H, wearing his wrestling trunks and boots, Shawn Michaels wearing his black and camo styled wrestling pants and boots, and John Cena, wearing blue jean shorts and sneakers, are huddled together. A short while ago, they had Lilian participate in a big DX routine before giving her a big final moment with the fans, "You know... I think we should give Lilian a big send off..." Triple H says.

Shawn raises eyebrow as he gets a confused look on his face, "I thought we just did give her a big send off... you know with her coming into the ring, doing your lines, and then my lines and the crotch chop and..."

Triple H looks at Shawn, "Hey Shawn please tell me you're not that dense..." Triple H laughs.

Before Shawn can reply, John Cena says, "I agree Trips, but what do you have in mind for a send off? The Divas are gonna throw her a party at the hotel later..."

Triple H smirks, "Oh I know about that... and that got me thinking, why don't we give Lilian a big send off... so this is what I have in mind..."

******

The beautiful and talented, now former Ring Announcer of Monday Night RAW, Lilian Garcia, still dressed in her single-piece outfit consisting of a silver and black top with a silver short skirt, takes a deep breath as she opens the door the women's locker room, following saying a farewell to few members of the production team. "Whew....this is really tough..." Lilian comments to herself aloud, taking a deep breath and wiping a few tears off of her cheeks. Just as Lilian is composing herself, she starts to hear the sound of at least three hands knocking on woman's locker room door, and after a few rapid knocks she raises an eyebrow when the sound of the knocking doubles. Lilian Garcia presses her lips together and slides a strand of her dark blond hair behind her left ear as she casually steps over to the locker room door and proceeds to open it.

"Oh please... please don't go!" Shawn Michaels says as he drops to his knees in front of Lilian, which shocks the now retired WWE Diva while John Cena and Triple H try not to laugh at Shawn's over-acting.

Lilian laughs lightly and blushes a bit "Shawn...what are you doing?" Lilian asks, lightly folding her arms against her nicely sized chest.

Shawn walks on his knees into the locker room, "Begging you not to go... c'mon we ain't exactly gonna find someone good looking to be at ringside on RAW..." Shawn says.

"Hey Lilian... Shawn's got a point..." Triple H says as follows Shawn into the locker room while Cena walks behind him.

Lilian presses her soft lips together and slowly nods her head. "Hunter, Shawn...I'm sure whoever my replacement will be, will do a fantastic job..." Lilian says as she sweetly looks at the two members of DX and John Cena.

"Are you sure? I kinda like how you say my name..." John Cena says with a smile.

Lilian laughs softly. "Well John...I happen to enjoy saying it..." Lilian replies with a playful wink.

"So don't go!" Shawn says as he reaches up to grab one of Lilian's hands, which cause Triple H and Cena to burst out laughing because Shawn is still down on his knees.

Lilian laughs and blushes even more. "Shawn...please...you're embarrassing me!" Lilian says with a smile on her beautiful face.

"Hey Shawn lighten up... Lilian's made up her mind... so we got to go to Plan B..." Triple H laughs.

"Wait are you sure Hunter?" John Cena asks as Shawn gets up to his feet.

"Whoa hold it, there's no need to go to Plan B..." Shawn says as he shakes his head in an almost comical way.

"Yeah Plan B Shawn..." Triple H says with a smirk that Lilian notices.

Lilian Garcia laughs and shakes her head "I'm afraid to ask...what exactly is Plan B?"

"Well Plan B is... that since all the other Divas are off putting together a farewell party..." Triple H starts to say before Shawn smacks his arm.

"Hey that was a surprise!" Shawn says.

"Oh come on Shawn, Lilian probably heard about that all day... I mean The Fink can't keep his mouth shut," John Cena says with a laugh.

Lilian nods her head "I did hear about a surprise party..." Lilian admits with a soft laugh.

"Oh... ok..." Shawn says. "So anyway... while they are doing that... you know John, Shawn and I came up with Plan B if you were really leaving that's giving you a send off with a bang..."

"Yeah a gang bang...." Shawn Michaels adds.

John closes his eyes as Triple H looks at Shawn and says, "Way to make it obvious Shawn..."

Lilian blushes a bit and shyly lowers her head "Guys...you know I'm getting married, right?"

"Oh yeah we know... and I know the bride to be wants to get some stuff out of her system... I've been through it twice..." Triple H says.

Shawn and John look at each other and say at the same time, "Twice?"

"Hunter hold on... you've only gotten married once to Stephanie..." Shawn says.

Triple H smirks, "Hey Lilian remembers my first wedding... I showed the video on RAW back in 99... but anyway... Lilian like I was saying, the bride to be always wants to get everything out of her system before the wedding...."

Lilian slowly nods her head "Yeah...there are some certain things..."

"And since we know you like to say people name's loudly... both in the ring and in other places... me, Shawn and John here are gonna get those things out of your system..." Triple H says.

Lilian laughs and shrugs her shoulders "What the hell...for old times sake!"

"That's the spirit..." John Cena smiles.

"So this is your last night Lilian.. so I guess you can boss us around... just don't tell anyone we let you do it..." Shawn Michaels adds as smirks a bit.

Lilian Garcia smiles and nods her head approvingly "That sounds completely fair to me!" Lilian says as she turns to lock the locker room before turning back to face Triple H, Shawn Michaels and John Cena. "Alright boys...I got two words for ya..." Lilian says with a playful smirk "Clothes off!"

"Ok just because Bob Barker borrowed our lines..." Triple H says with a laugh as he lowers his wrestling trunks while Shawn lowers his wrestling pants and John undoes his jean shorts. Within a few moments all three Superstars and standing in front of Lilian with their large cocks hanging between their legs while she checks out their bodies.

Lilian licks her lips. "Perfect...nice and hung...I knew I loved working for the WWE..." Lilian says as her beautiful and sweet eyes take the time to exam the three cocks presented in front of her.

"You say that as if this is like the first time you've seen why they call me The Showstopper..." Shawn Michaels says.

Lilian raises an eyebrow and laughs a bit "Actually Shawn it is..." Lilian says before she takes a step closer toward Shawn Michaels, Triple H and John Cena as the three RAW Superstars literally stand in a line, prepared, for the departing decade-long Diva.

"Hey what about..." Shawn Michaels starts to say before Triple H interrupts.

"Shawn, stick to the script..." Triple H says with a laugh as Lilian gets a closer look at John Cena. Lilian Garcia first approaches John Cena and licks her lips as the beautiful former RAW Ring Announcer kneels down in front of the multi-time WWE Champion, becoming leveled with his impressive, hardening cock. Lilian places her left hand around John Cena's cock and begins to stroke his cock before she reaches over and surprises Triple H's by placing her right hand on his cock as well.

"Ohhhh man.." John moans as Lilian moves her left hand back and forth on his cock as it becomes fully hardened.

"Hey what about me?" Shawn asks as he watches Lilian stroke Triple H's cock in addition to Cena's.

Lilian laughs "Well move a bit closer Shawn..." Lilian replies as she smoothly moves both of her soft and talented hands against the thick cocks of Triple H and John Cena.

"Alrighty then..." Shawn Michaels says as he moves to stand between Triple H and John Cena as Lilian moves her hands back and forth on their large cocks. Lilian leans her head forward and sweetly glances up at Shawn Michaels before she pats her soft, wet tongue against the head of his cock, nicely lathering her saliva as she works her hands continually against the shafts of Triple H and John Cena.

"Ahhhh..." Shawn moans as Lilian slides her tongue over the head of his cock.

"Lilian you look like you've done this before..." Triple H smirks a bit as she continues to pump her hand on his cock.

"Mmmmm...." Lilian moans as she flicks her wet tongue against the head of Shawn's cock before dragging her tongue to left to brush against the head of John Cena's cock before moving her tongue back to the head of Shawn's cock.

"Ohhh yeah... mmmm..." John Cena moans as Lilian keeps her hand moving on his cock. Triple H smirks as Lilian now moves her tongue from Shawn's cock over to his. Lilian begins to gently circle her wet tongue around the piss-slit of Triple H's cock, switching her right hand to Shawn's cock while she begins to stroke the cocks of Shawn and John, as she teases Triple H's cock with her tongue.

"Mmmmmmm..." Triple H licks his lips as Lilian flicks her tongue up and down then from side to side against his cock.

"Man she's gonna be missed around here..." Shawn says as Lilian strokes his cock with her right hand.

"You got that right..." John nods his head in agreement. Lilian smiles before she parts her soft lips and swallows the head of Triple H's cock, wrapping her lips perfectly below the tip and begins to suck.

"Mmmmm ahhh yeah..." Triple H moans as Lilian simply sucks on his cock without bobbing her head. After Lilian takes her hands off of his cock, John Cena moves around behind Lilian and kneels on the ground so that he can unzip the back of Lilian's single- piece silver and black outfit. Lilian keeps her right hand placed against the cock of Shawn Michaels, smoothly moving her hand up and down his long shaft, while she starts to lightly bob her head, soothingly sucking on the swollen head of Triple H's cock.

"Mmmmm ahhh..." Shawn licks his lips as Lilian keeps her right hand moving on his cock as she bobs her head smoothly on Triple H's shaft. John Cena meanwhile begins to pull off Lilian's silver and black outfit, revealing her gorgeous body in process.

"Mmmmm...mmmm..." Lilian softly moans against Triple H's cock as her head bobs at a nice, smooth and steady pace. Lilian lightly twists her right hand against Shawn's cock as she lowers her hand down his long shaft.

"Hey Lilian I got two words for you..." Shawn Michaels says with a smirk as he watches as Lilian suck Triple H's cock while she just strokes his. Meanwhile, John has removed Lilian's outfit as well as the black panties she was wearing underneath it, leaving her just in her knee high boots as he guides his large cock into Lilian's tight and warm pussy.

"Mmmmm...ohhhh shit John..." Lilian Garcia groans as she lifts her head off of Triple H's cock and manages to turn slightly to completely face Shawn Michaels. Lilian places her hands onto his toned waist and eagerly opens her mouth to silence her moans with the cock Shawn Michaels.

"Ohhh ahhhh... awww..." John Cena moans as he places his hands on Lilian's waist as he smoothly thrusts his cock in and out of her pussy from behind as she begins to bob her head on Shawn Michaels's cock.

"Mmmmm...mmmmm..." Lilian moans with her lips pressed smoothly against Shawn Michaels's cock as she bobs her head lightly on his cock, slapping her soft tongue against his shaft. Lilian closes her eyes as she rocks back on her knees in order to push against the large cock of John Cena in her tight pussy from behind.

"Mmmm yeah.... ahhh yeah..." Shawn moans as Lilian bobs her head smoothly on his cock while she rocks back against John Cena who is increasing his pace as he fucks her pussy.

"Ohhhhh...Lilian Garcia lightly moans as she starts to bob her head at a quicker pace on Shawn's cock, guiding him deeper into her mouth.

"Ohhhhh ahhh... ahhh..." John moans as he pumps his cock deeper into Lilian's pussy.

Triple H smirks as he watches Lilian blow Shawn as she gets fucked by John, "Hey why the hell am I the third wheel here..."

"Mmmmmm....ohhh..." Lilian softly moans as she moves her head smoothly on Shawn Michaels's cock while pushing back against John Cena's thrusting cock from behind.

"Mmmmm ahhh yeah..." Shawn Michaels moans as Lilian turns her head on his cock while she blows him. John Cena soon pulls out of Lilian's pussy and moves away allowing Triple H to get behind Lilian. Triple H smirks as he puts his hands on Lilian's hip and he firmly pushes his cock into her wet pussy, which catches the Decade Diva by surprise.

"Mmmmmmm!" Lilian Garcia sharply moans around Shawn's cock as she feels the massive, sledge hammer-like cock of 'The Game' thrusting into her pussy now at a firm and steady pace, causing her rock more eagerly on her knees and bobbing her head at a deeper and quicker pace on the cock of Shawn Michaels.

"Ohhh ahhhhh aww..." Triple H grunts as he thrusts his rock hard cock in and out of Lilian's pussy as she starts to rock back against him to match his thrusts. Shawn Michaels has both of his hands on Lilian's blond haired head as she bobs her head eagerly on his shaft. Lilian presses her soft and pouty lips tightly around Shawn Michaels's cock as she turns her head gently and then completely lowers her head, swallow his entire Show stopping cock.

"Mmmmmmm ahhh.... oh yeah you really shouldn't retire.... mmm!" Shawn groans and moans as Lilian deep throats his entire cock while Triple H hammers her pussy from behind.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmm!" Lilian moans, slapping her wet tongue against Shawn's cock as her nicely rounded ass smacks steadily against Triple H's muscular waist as he pulls her back.

"Hey Shawn... it's my turn..." John Cena smirks. "Oh all right..." Shawn says as he slowly pulls his cock out of Lilian's mouth and moves to let John Cena step in front of Lilian.

"Ahhh... ahhh..." Triple H grunts as he pulls Lilian back towards himself as he pumps his cock deeply into her pussy.

"Mmmmm...nothing like blowing the true Champ!" Lilian says with a laugh as she places her left hand onto John's muscular waist and wraps her right hand around his impressive shaft in order to guide his cock into her eagerly awaiting, wet mouth. Lilian presses her lips perfectly around John Cena's cock and begins to bob her head, while moving swiftly back against the hammering cock of Triple H.

"Mmmmmmm.... ohhh man..." John moans as Lilian eagerly sucks on his huge cock as she moves her right hand to his right leg. Triple H smirks as he watches from behind as Lilian swiftly bobs her head on John's cock as he keeps slamming his cock into her pussy.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!" Lilian lustfully moans as she slaps her tongue playfully against John's thick shaft while moving her head steadily and swiftly, brushing her soft and luscious lips against his shaft.

"All right Hunter... move aside..." Shawn says as he pats Triple H's arms.

"Always ruining my fun..." Triple H smirks as he pulls his cock out of Lilian's pussy. Shawn laughs as he positions himself behind Lilian and he smoothly pushes his cock into her cunt.

"MMMMMMM!" Lilian happily moans around John Cena's cock as she feels the cock of Shawn Michaels entering her tight pussy from behind. Once Shawn has his cock inside of Lilian's tight and wet pussy at a nice depth, the gorgeous RAW Ring Announcer smoothly pushes back, causing his cock to slide further into her pussy.

"Ohh ahhh... mmm.." Shawn moans as he starts to use quick, smooth thrusts as he fucks Lilian's tight wet pussy. John places his right hand on Lilian's right shoulder as she smacks her tongue against his cock each time she lifts her head up towards the head of his dick.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!" Lilian Garcia moans as she is now rocking quickly toward John Cena, slobbering her saliva all over his shaft and perfectly deep throating him, thanks to Shawn Michaels and his speedy thrusts into her tight pussy from behind.

"Awww fuck Lilian..." John Cena moans as Lilian hungrily swallows his cock with ease. Shawn has his hands on Lilian's lower back and isn't pulling her back as he keeps up a swift pace as he fucks her pussy.

Meanwhile Triple H has pulled over a bench and is positioning it near Lilian, Shawn and John. "When you two are done... let's kick it up some..." Triple H laughs as he lays down on the bench. Lilian Garcia raises her head to the top of John's cock and smoothly turns her head on the head of his cock, slapping her saliva drenched tongue against it.

"Ahhhh... mmmmm aww...." Shawn grunts as he starts to slow down his thrusts before he pulls his cock out of Lilian's pussy.

"Mmmm damn Lilian..." John smiles as Lilian smiles up at him when she lifts her head all the way off of his dick.

Lilian laughs and licks her lips before she glances over at Triple H, whom is laying patiently on the bench. "Did you say something, Hunter?"

Triple H smirks, "Yeah I kinda said bring your hot butt over here... when you were done..." Triple H laughs jokingly as Shawn and John help Lilian up from the floor.

Lilian raises an eyebrow "You better not be talking to me like that..." Lilian replies with a playful laugh as she walks over to the bench.

"Oh yeah?" Triple H asks as Lilian lifts one leg over the bench as she proceeds to straddle it.

"Oh yeah...you might be married to the boss, but I'm a Decade Diva!" Lilian says with a smile as she smoothly lowers herself onto Triple H's massive cock, taking him deeply into her pussy.

"Mmmmmm.... ahhh... okay... good point..." Triple H moans after Lilian has lowered herself down onto his big, thick cock. Lilian lets her legs dangle off the side of the bench as begins to rock on 'The Game's' sledge-hammer like dick. Lilian places her hands gently onto his tanned and impressively muscular chest as she starts to smoothly rock back and forth on his shaft, grinding her pussy down as she lowers herself lightly.'

"You know... I just hate staying on the sidelines...' Shawn says to John before he moves over to the bench. Like Lilian, Shawn straddles the bench as he positions himself behind her and he places his hands on her shoulders to have her lean forward. The Heartbreak Kid then guides his cock between her ass cheeks and with a fairly firm thrust he pushes his cock into her asshole.

"Ohhhhhhh...mmmm fuck!" Lilian Garcia moans as she feels Shawn's cock entering her tight asshole before she rocks forward on Triple H's cock beneath her and in her pussy.

"Ahhhh.... mmmm..." Triple H grunts as he starts to thrust his cock up into Lilian's pussy as Shawn slowly pulls his cock part-way out of Lilian's ass before he pushes forward again.

"Ohhhhhh...ohhhhh yeah..." Lilian moans and licks her lips as she smoothly rocks back and forth between Triple H and Shawn Michaels.

"Ohhh ahhhh.... mmmm..." Shawn Michaels moans as he pumps his cock in and out of Lilian's asshole with quicker thrusts as she rocks between him and 'The Game'. Lilian slides her hands against Triple H's muscular chest as she smoothly and quickly rocks forward on his cock, while Shawn Michaels continues to thrust his shaft firmly into her tight ass.

12