A Summer with Sally

Story Info
Jamie's summer with strict auntie turns into fantasy.
2.8k words
4.25
146.3k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dane
dane
3 Followers

Sally was Jamie's Aunt. She was married to his mum's brother, John. John had died 10 years ago when Jamie was only 8 years old. Sally had mourned for her beloved John for seven long years, but she had finally got over him.

Sally was a very prim and proper lady, she had black hair, always tied up into a neat bun, dark brown eyes, and she was 37 years old, although she looked much younger.

Jamie didn't know his Aunt Sally very well; she had become a recluse ever since the accident when her husband had died. Jamie was staying with her for the summer though. He dreaded it. He had heard his mother talking about her strict religious upbringing. Jamie didn't want to stay with her, but he had no choice. His mother and father were going to America for a couple of months, and they didn't trust him alone in the house. He had planned to stay at his friend Carl's house, but Carl had to stay with his dad for the duration of the summer too. Sally had offered her assistance at the last moment, just as Jamie's parents were about to cancel the trip. Jamie grudgingly wished that they had, as he stepped into his aunt's old Volkswagen Beetle.

When they arrived at Sally's house, Jamie got out of the car, opened the boot, and took out his two suitcases. He closed the boot again, and walked up to the front door. He noticed his auntie was still sitting in the car, looking expectantly at him. Jamie groaned, set down his bags, and walked over to the car. He opened his aunt's door, and let her get out. She looked at him.

"You need to learn some manners, Jamie."

Her voice was just as Jamie had expected it to be. Prim, proper, and almost cold. She locked the car, and went over to the front door. She opened it, and Jamie picked up his suitcases again. He groaned again as he realised that he had to close the door behind him. This was going to be a long summer.

Jamie had been there for only two weeks, but it felt like he had been there for months. He and his aunt had barely spoken. She was obviously a firm believer of the old saying; 'children should be seen and not heard.'

"Come on, Jamie. We have to go shopping."

Jamie groaned again. He had barely stopped groaning in the past few weeks. Sally continuously berated him about it, not with words, but with a flash of those dark eyes.

"Do I have to come?"

"Yes. I'm not having you alone in the house, causing a nuisance."

Jamie dragged his feet as he walked to the car. This was not going to be fun.

They pulled up to Marks and Spencer.

"Great," Jamie thought, "grocery shopping."

For the next half an hour, Jamie followed his aunt around, pushing the trolley while Sally put various items into it.

"One more thing Jamie," said Sally, "I need to go buy some underwear. Follow me."

Jamie cringed with embarrassment. Could his day get any worse? He followed her to the Lady's section. Sally was way ahead of him, seeing as she was not hindered with a trolley-full of groceries with a wheel that kept veering off to the right. He passed a rather good looking twenty-something inspecting the thongs. Jamie paused for a moment, until Sally telling him to hurry up snapped him out of it.

He found his aunt, holding a matching, sky blue bra and panties up to her. Jamie felt strange, he began to imagine what she looked like wearing them. He realised now that Sally was very attractive for her age, and a bulge began to grow in his jeans.

"I'm going to try these on in the changing rooms, Jamie. Wait here for me" said his aunt, whilst grabbing a couple more items from the row. Jamie wished he could follow her, and he felt his erection nearing its full size.

As his aunt sashayed into the changing rooms, and closed the curtain behind her, Jamie crept closer, leaving the trolley behind. He pretended to drop something, and bent down to pick it up. He could see under the curtain, but didn't dare look up in fear of being discovered. He saw Sally's skirt fall to the floor, followed by her knickers. He longed to see inside the changing room now, and cursed his lack of x-ray vision.

Jamie felt a cool breeze around his groin, and looked down to find that his rock hard penis had forced the fly on his jeans down. He quickly fixed himself, and stood up, trying to conceal his state of excitement. He looked around, and a thought crossed his mind. Without thinking too hard about it, he headed across to the male clothing section, grabbed the first pair of trousers he found, a rather sad-looking pair of corduroys, and hurried to the men's changing area. He leapt inside, closed the curtain behind him, and unzipped his fly. He held his hot cock in his hand, and began to pull himself off. He put his left hand on the wall of the cubicle, and furiously began to masturbate, all the while thinking of Sally wearing the bra and panties.

It wasn't long before he came, splattering his juices across the wall. He stood there, panting, for a few seconds, then composed himself. He took a tissue from his pocket, wiped his dripping head of the remaining cum, and then cleaned the cubicle wall. He threw the tissue on the ground, pulled his zip back up, and hoped his face wasn't too red as he left the changing room. He flung the corduroys back where he found them, and hurried over to the trolley, just as his aunt emerged, carrying the underwear.

"Come, Jamie," said Sally as she headed towards the cash register.

Little did she know that he already had.

Another few weeks had passed, and things had improved between Jamie and Sally. He quite enjoyed being ordered about now, if truth be told, it turned him on. He couldn't stop thinking about her in the blue bra and panties; he had even drawn a picture of her wearing them. Jamie was a good artist, he had taken art for A level, and the picture looked very realistic. He often masturbated while looking at it.

"Jamie, I have to go out again."

Jamie hoped that she was going shopping for more underwear.

"This time, I'm going to let you stay here by yourself. I'm going to be away for a few hours, and I'm trusting you, Jamie. Don't let me down."

Jamie was disappointed. He consoled himself with the fact that she probably wasn't going panty shopping anyway. He heard the door slam, and saw her Beetle drive away.

He went to his room and sat down on his bed. He was bored as hell. However, he wouldn't trade this summer with her for one with Carl. He was enjoying this far too much. He got up and walked about the house. He went to the kitchen and got a drink. He quickly finished it, and walked back down to his room, passing his aunt's door on the way.

He had a thought. He opened the door, and walked into her room. He had never been in here before. He looked around the room, and lay down on her bed. He imagined what it would be like to lie here, naked, with Sally in his arms. He rolled over, and something caught his eye. Jamie got off the bed, and walked over to it. It was her laundry basket.

He began to rummage through it. His heart skipped a beat when he came across them. Her blue panties. The ones he had fantasised about her wearing. The ones he had drawn her in. The ones he had masturbated countless times about.

Jamie took a deep breath. He lifted them out of the basket, and held them on his hands.

"The last thing these touched was my auntie's pussy" Jamie muttered to himself. His penis stiffened. Slowly, he raised them to his face. He inhaled her sweet, feminine scent deeply. He gingerly poked out his tongue, and licked the front panel. He could taste her juices.

Still clutching the panties to his face, Jamie reached a hand down to his jeans.

"Damn button fly!" he thought to himself as he pulled each button out.

Soon, his erection was in his hand. It felt very warm to the touch, and he covered it with his auntie's panties. He made sure that his head was right up against the panel of the panties, so he could cum into it. He moved his hand up and down slowly, in fear that the sheer knickers would slip off. Once he was sure that they wouldn't, he began to go faster. He stopped himself.

"Sally's going to be away for a few hours…I'm going to enjoy this!"

he slowed his pace again, to savour every second his sensitive glans touched against the cotton panel.

The door opened.

"What do you think you are doing!?!" Sally shouted.

Jamie was mortified. His aunt had just caught him wanking into her panties. He went very red in the face.

"You dirty little boy!" his aunt exploded.

Jamie tried to mutter something explanatory, but gave up. He knew the situation was hopeless. There was no way he could think up an excuse for masturbating into his aunt's knickers.

Sally walked over to Jamie slowly, and said, " I'm going to do something your mother should have done a long time ago."

She sat down on the bed beside Jamie. He was frozen in terror. He did not know what she was going to do to him.

Sally turned him over, yanked down his jeans and boxers, and pulled him across her knees. The blue panties fell to the floor. Sally raised her hand, and slapped Jamie hard on the backside. It stung for a few seconds, but Jamie was enjoying this. His penis got harder than ever, and it slipped up and down between his aunt's pantyhose covered thighs with every spank.

Jamie came all over Sally's tights. It gushed out of him, and ran down her legs into her shoes.

A look of shock contorted his auntie's face.

"You…you filthy little animal!" she yelled, "How dare you!"

Jamie didn't respond. He was still enveloped in the post-orgasmic chill. A few seconds elapsed, and he realised what he had done.

"Shit!" thought Jamie.

Sally's expression changed from one of horror, to a smirk. She looked down on Jamie, desperately scrambling to put his dick back inside his jeans. It was to no avail, however, he was still too erect.

"You've been a naughty boy, Jamie…very naughty." Sally said, with a strange tone in her voice. Jamie had never heard her speak like this before. "Now, clean this mess up."

Jamie pulled a tissue from his pocket, and moved it towards Sally.

"No, Jamie, " said Sally, swinging her legs away, "with your tongue."

Jamie looked up at his Aunt Sally, a wicked smile on her face. He did not know what to make of it…but he did it anyway. Sally spread her legs, and Jamie moved his face close. He pressed his lips against her shiny pantyhose, and began to lick.

"Lick up all of your cum, you dirty boy."

Jamie's cock throbbed.

He did as she said. He licked up and down her legs, feeling the weave of her tights against his tongue. He moved over to the other leg, seeing the first one was 'clean'.

"Don't swallow, Jamie. Keep it all in your mouth."

Jamie, his mouth almost filled with his own cum, nodded. He could not speak, for fear of spilling his juices over the floor.

He soon finished the other leg. Sally pulled from his knees by his collar, and kissed him passionately. Her tongue skilfully darted around in Jamie's mouth, she lapped up all the cum from inside. Sally broke off the kiss, looked him in the eye, and swallowed it all down.

She kicked off her shoes, and Jamie saw that most of his cum had collected on her feet. Sally pulled her leg up to her face, and licked her foot. She drank down the cum that was rapidly soaking into her tights, and did the same to her other foot.

Poor Jamie didn't know what to do. Here was his aunt, licking his cum from her own feet. Jamie nearly came again. He had had a foot fetish for as long as he could remember. This was mind-blowing stuff.

"Load-blowing stuff, too." Jamie noted.

Sally held her feet out in front of her, and Jamie took her left one in his hands. He started to rub her wet pantyhose, and she stretched out her toes in ecstasy. Jamie moved closer, and rubbed her foot on his face. He kissed each toe tenderly, and began to suck them, one by one.

Sally moaned.

He moved his mouth down to the sole of her foot. He licked it. From the look on Sally's face, she was enjoying as much as he was. Sally took him by the hand, and pulled him onto the bed. She laid him on his back, and sat facing him. She moved her legs so that a foot rested either side of his pelvis. Jamie could see right up her skirt, and he could see a large dark patch forming at her crotch. She was obviously very excited.

She moved one pantyhosed foot to his balls, and she set the other on his dick. She grabbed his pulsating cock between her toes, and started to bring him off. Jamie had never received a footjob before, but he had fantasised about it many times.

But this was better than he could have imagined.

It wasn't long before Jamie came again. He was surprised at the fact that he still had some left, after all the excitement beforehand.

"Well…aren't you going to do something for me too?"

This was what Jamie had been waiting for. He pulled her over, and kissed her tenderly, his tongue darting in and out of her mouth with ease. Sally pulled his shirt off, and Jamie began to unbutton her blouse.

He let it slip off her shoulders, and admired his aunt's firm, supple breasts. He reached his hands around her back, searching for the clasp. After about a minute of fumbling, Jamie became very red in the face, having not been able to find it.

"Don't worry," Sally uttered breathlessly. She brought her hands in between her tits, and pulled apart a bow. Her bra came apart in her hands. "It opens from the front."

Jamie ran his hands over his Auntie Sally's chest. He lowered his head to them. His lips moved tenderly across her warm skin. They soon found her nipple. Erect and pert, Jamie cupped his lips around it. Sally held his head in her hand, while stroking herself through her tights. She ripped them.

Jamie surfaced, hearing the ripping noise. He knew what to do. He moved his hand down, in between her legs, and he ripped her pantyhose a little more. He worked his fingers inside her slip, and pulled hard. They came off. He could feel the dampness, and saw her juices flowing freely out of her. She really was turned on.

"I want you to fuck me Jamie. I want to feel your cum flowing inside me. Take me now."

Jamie did as he was told. He pulled his jeans down and off, followed by his boxer shorts. Sally unzipped her skirt, and wriggled out of it. She took Jamie's erect member in her hand, and guided him inside her wet pussy. She rolled over onto her back, and pulled Jamie on top of her.

Jamie rode her, slowly at first, but got faster as he established a rhythm. His dick rubbed against her clitoris with every stroke. Sally moaned her appreciation. Jamie looked down upon his aunt, her breasts moving in time to his thrusting. He could scarcely believe this was happening.

"Harder…Jamie…harder!"

He pandered to his aunt's wishes. He slammed his cock inside her, and felt the cum welling up in his shaft. He held back on it; he didn't want this to end yet.

Sally grabbed hold of him, and her moaning grew louder. Moans turned to screams, and she came, delivering an earth-shattering orgasm. Jamie knew he could cum now. He finally let go of himself, and came long and hard inside her. He could barely move, he was in such a state of ecstasy.

Feeling her nephew's cum gush inside her, Sally came again. John had never made her cum like this. John had never made her cum. She banished all thoughts of her husband from her mind, and savoured this moment. Jamie rolled off, and put his arm around his aunt, as they lay there, naked, on the bed.

Jamie sighed, and closed his eyes. His fantasy had come true.

This summer wasn't going to be that bad, after all…

dane
dane
3 Followers