All Comments on 'Takeover Ch. 01'

by taiyakisoba

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Thank you...

I enjoyed reading your 1st chapter... it's different to what I usually read. Thank you for sharing.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 9 years ago
An unusual story ...

... but one I feel I could come to like very much indeed. This was certainly an intriguing start -- I look forward to seeing where it goes. Thank you for writing so well for us and please have five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Less.....

Gosh, a wimpy boy story. And some slugs who read (and post) here like it?

Guess that tells us how sick our society is.

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
Couldn't get past the first half of the first page

Femdom is a FETISH and belongs there not in Romance which is "Candlelight, wine, and a soft kiss".

By your standards everything should be posted in romance. Gay, BDSM, Cheating Wives, Lesbian etc. I notice you have been posting all your femdom shit in Romance.

People looking for romantic stories don't want to find Femdom crap posted there.

The simple fact is your stories will suffer comments like this and low ratings if you continue this stupidity! 1* (only because there isn't a negative rating system)

TarotbTarotbover 9 years ago
don't listen to the trolls

This might not be a traditional romance but it IS romance, and one very well written.

I might wish the protagonist is a little more assertive but it works within the story of flipped gender rolls.

I for one would be very glad to read the next chapters.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3*s

Thank You for stretching this old mind. I enjoyed the witty, sharp paced dialogue.

You include just enough background for the reader to understand the character's world view and way of thinking. That is a great accomplishment not everyone can do.

The plot is where this story falls short. It isn't original ! With the exception of gender this is rather a mundane start. Little sheltered daughter is sacrificed to save the family finances. Let's see how you play the next chapter taiyakisoba .

So 3*s. With the belief that the next chapter will be more explosive and illuminating !!

l await your next post as

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Post your shit where it belongs!

BrightlyGoBrightlyGoover 9 years ago

This kind of story is very tough to do, and challenging for the reader to get into. Simple inversion of gender roles, alone doesn't pull it off. You've done a good job sketching an impression of your imagined world, so you've captured our interest, but can you carry through and keep it plausible? I'm looking forward to finding out.

As far as categories go, if Dara Joy can get 'Mine to Take' published as a Romance, you're just fine with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great work!

It's such a shame this has been down voted so heavily by closed-minded folks. This is classic romance, but with a twist - it's a shame that some of the other commentators can't quite seem to wrap their heads around it.

Nevertheless, your writing is of the highest caliber, and you should be proud of this! I can't wait to see what comes next.

SouthPacificSouthPacificover 9 years ago
Femdom? Get real!

My main reservation was simply that the story is written in the present tense, which I usually dislike. However, the story itself drew me in quite insidiously, and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of it in due course. It's certainly a pleasant change to see such a story set in Italy, rather than in some standard corner of the USA.

Now to the comments - where on earth is there any domination? She hasn't tied him to the bed and spanked him, or humiliated him in public, or displayed any other fetishist tendencies, so I can't understand these comments from people who obviously didn't bother to read the whole story. All I see is an incredibly pampered and shy young man, not much more than a boy, who has been sheltered and prepped as the family heir forever, and thus has little understanding of some parts of the outside world which many people take for granted. His inter-personal skills, understandably, are totally lacking when it comes to relationships, especially when he finds that he has been sacrificed on the altar of family necessity.

The fact that the "victim" is male is an unusual switch, and it will be very interesting to see how this develops.

lostmitten30lostmitten30over 9 years ago
Wonderfully unique, and off to a fantastic start!

Don't listen to the trolls, this is without a doubt the makings of a wonderful Romance story. Simply one without the same old troupes, and a wonderful twist of gender roles.

Your setting of the stage is very well written and I can't wait to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
huh?

What in the world? This story went in the toilet when I read the words "buy a husband." Get serious, that is just not believable.

jackofthedawnjackofthedawnover 9 years ago
Intriguing

Femdom as advertised, but expectation-defying in an intriguing way. Looking forward to reading the rest of the chapters. I tend to be put off by 2nd-person (not to mention present tense) narratives, but it seems that you have the writing skill to make it work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

Gender Bending - After reading this i have to analyze meaning of it....

Well i loved ur stories, spcy fmle character. So reading this.. Though iread abv 4.7 ratings only but as it was writen by u. So reading tjis.

Well i am saying again.

Love this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

I love the role reversal! Will be waiting to see how this pans out. Pleasantly surprised with the happenings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loving it

You are a fine writer. Loving the approach, the role reversal. Feels like a scene from early 20th century, with genders reversed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
*_* o_o 0_0 •_• ,,/\_(*__*)_/\,,

Consider each of those expressions a star 'cause it's something new that I read here, though not necessarily 'cause I like it, but it's nice to read something different sometimes, man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
interesting concept!

I'm guessing this is a world where women are the dominant ones, nice work.

Although if you were planning for a world where social evolution took another turn, clothing would be drastically different, male clothes would be tailored to show off the male physique(open shirts etc. Like that Star trek episode) and felae clothes would hide the female form making them looser fitting or binding the bust like a kimono.

Another thing that seemed out of place (unless biological evolution in your story is different too) was the feel I got that the woman was not only taller but stronger than the man. Unless humans evolved differently, or the characters aren't human to begin with; this carries forward into some of the husband's reactions.

Now, most of the way he reacts is completely believable, and the apprehension he shows for sex is completely like that from an innocent male virgin, but I found his lack of accnowledgement of his own physical arousal strange, I'm assuming guys still get errections in your world, unlike female arousal, male arrousal is easier to derect my the one getting arroused.

GoldFinger578GoldFinger578over 6 years ago
Ignore most them

I will say that this is a different spin on what I normally read but it doesn't have to be bad. It is a good concept and I did enjoy it. Not bad. I will say 4.5 stars. It's good.

PenvsSwordPenvsSwordalmost 3 years ago

This was cute. I was really hoping that she would be wearing a dark colored dress and he would be wearing white, but otherwise. Loving this.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 3 years ago

Wasn’t sure what to expect, but wow...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Meh. Reads like a list of bullet points. Has possibilities, and should be re-written in third person.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Hmmmm wimpy beta males acceding to Femdom Fantasies no thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still one of my favourites. Weaving in the psychological lives of the characters is so hot, and gives us so many opportunities to experience and explore power dynamic.

Neither character is a cookie-cutter caricicture either. Such a good find.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaiyakisoba@taiyakisoba
1801 Followers
Back in the game writing monstergirl, fantasy and sci-fi stories. My favourite themes are gentle femdom (think valiant female knights rescuing young men in distress!), yuri (Japanese-style romanticised lesbian fiction) and older-woman, younger-man relationships. I hope you enj...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Takeover Series Info