All Comments on 'Milf Tails: Back in the Saddle'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
Very hot story

Really enjoyed this one. Excellent.

And including reverse cowgirl in there was just perfect.

Thank you

Look forward to what you will present next year.

Best wishes

ES

w8ingnoww8ingnowover 9 years ago
Great story

This was an excellent story. It has legs. I'm sure that Mom has plenty of other friends!

writerjabwriterjabover 9 years ago
Fuckin Awesome!

Great story! Loved every word!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another great story

Every young mans fantasy, and while I'm no longer in that category, an enjoyable read none the less. Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I dont think his mom would have minded , if there wasnt the tension between the two of them. When he said that she was just fucking around with him, she sure was. But if I was that woman, I wouldnt want him fucking around on me, she asked him, too. I dont know why, but there is something about older bitches that I like, especially the mouthy ones. Give them a good dick, and they melt in your arms and just shut up, until you are done. As long as you dont have to live with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The revenge with his mother, was a fantastic suspense point, I love suspense.

TX_Fun_DrTX_Fun_Drover 9 years ago
Great Story

Please continue the tryst - Savannah gives him her ass - Savannah takes Carol (Mom) Shopping and gets her to loosen up - Savannah gets mom out on the town one night, gets her drunk and horny then hooks her up with her own son - perhaps a threesome. Who knows, but please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story....

Great story I think this was one of the hottest I've read recently. The one thing I would point out as a fan the context and language is almost identical to your other stories. don't get me wrong absolutely enjoyed it all but some verity in dirty talk would make the story unique.

Formbdy2k2011Formbdy2k2011over 9 years ago

"Well, here's to you Mrs. Robinson" Grea story!!

dfw713dfw713over 9 years ago
WOW

Another great story, thank you and Merry Christmas to you.

Looking forward to more of this and more from you in the future.

Paxo1944Paxo1944over 9 years ago
5+++

What a way to get back in the saddle, AWESOME. Can't wait for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Damn

That was so fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot hot hot

reminds me of being 18 and a certain red head hmmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes

Loved it. Keep going.

daytymerdaytymerover 9 years ago
Merry Christmas!!

What a way to usher in Christmas! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Marry this woman.

Listen kid: Marry this woman. Period. The odds of finding a blindingly-hot Milf/Cougar who is A) a sexual hellcat; B) hornier than the brass section of a marching band; C) NOT in a relationship with some millionaire/billionaire already; and D) likes you, thinks you're hot AND a great fuck?! Like her ex's cock, it's REALLY fucking small, bordering on a singularity.

The Fates have blessed you with a great boon, DON'T be a fucking retard and think you'll find better by chasing young skirts (two words: immature & mind games), 'cuz you won't. Sure, you might find YOUNGER pussy, but, to be frank (not my name), sex when you're young and dumb is like a kid playing chopsticks on the piano versus a virtuoso concert pianist--it's no contest. Kids your age are sexual incompetents.

The one caveat being if she has a young daughter that's a carbon copy of the mom with the same "healthy" attitude towards sex and a fondness for you (you see where I'm going with this, well, you do if you aren't daft).

P.S. There needs to be a sequel (maybe more? A relationship, perhaps?) You -the Author- brought up anal...

Good stuff. Loved it.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago
loved it!!!

Great story, LC. I think I'm going to love these MILF tails! It really "did it" for me.

Re the anon commenter who advised him to marry her, um he does realize that he's talking to a fictional story character and not a real person, right? It certainly sounded like he was handing out sage advice to a young kid just starting out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
outfucking standing it is hot i once knew a cougar like that

Great story to get off too. will be looking for more to this story Ten bears43 Keep on trucking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

YOUR'RE = YOU ARE = YOU'RE NICE

YOUR = BELONGS TO = YOUR SON IS SAFE

PiscatorPiscatorover 9 years ago

Oh cum all ye faithful! Great ride bareback or in the saddle

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Loved It!!

I don't give 5* very often, but this one deserves a 9 or 10!!

Its a bit longer than I usually like, but the discription of the action is soooo Good, I wanted to finish it, after the firt=st page.

Thank You for a very Hot read. Looking forward to more of this caliber action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing Read

Awesome story! I was hard the entire time! Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another hot story, but ...

Hot story but with all the errors I wonder if you rushed through it. Really could use some editing.

gunmakergunmakerover 9 years ago

I very much enjoyed this story. Well developed and it didn't seem rushed. I will certainly have to read the rest in this set.

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Livin la vita loca ?

I wondered if you moved in in time, construction always has some type of delay. I'm glad you have a mutually beneficial conclusion.

Love your story. And your bio has quite a few more that should be equally impressive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome

loved it. could you do one with a footjob theme next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To be continued?

Great Story!!! How does it continue???

lurrealurreaover 9 years ago

Your story was so good, that I decided to translate it to my girl friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
young man was so lucky

No milfs in my day. I could have learned so much. just teenie boppers to learn with. Not from.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
a very fun read

thank you.

Joe8303Joe8303about 9 years ago
need more

Hay you need to finish this I what to know if that guy fucks her in the ass and maybe end up in a three some with some girl from school.

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEalmost 9 years ago
Been there !!!

Got my first Cougar at 1965 at age 23 and my last and best at age 41 in 1981 (she was 53) and loved and learned from all of them.So been there,done that,got the shirt,and the 'Red Wings',and wouldn't have missed any of it for anything.

Loved the story,shame I could only give it 5 stars.Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bring Mom in

Mom needs to catch them and join!

chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
Hot And Sexy****

I loved Cougars when I was a Cub. Thanks for sharing

BigPopsBigPopsover 8 years ago
More, please.

Only recently found your great stories and enjoying as many as I can get to; please keep up the great work.

You have so many series going and this one stands on its own, at least so far - suggest you keep finishing those series as opposed to embellishing this one.

On to reading the other Milf Tails and more....mmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!!!

Is Cory going to have a three some with Savannahs and Mom?

BearbowbobBearbowbobover 8 years ago
Hot hot hot!

I'm 72, and recently divorced, and after your great story I need to find me a cougar and have an education for both of us. I'm partial to olive skin myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOW

What a story What a lucky young man. I like the giggling and the Revenge just being icing on the cake at the end and glad that she just did not use him for Revenge so they both enjoyed each other. Breakfast a wild spread I could use a breakfast or 10 like that.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oh God

I mean damn... I came quite a lot throughout this story. One of the best I've read on here, if not the best. Definitely will look into your other stories.

Fred78Fred78over 7 years ago
Hair?

OK, I'm tired of clean shaved. I love a full bush. But your writing is so good, I love the stories. 5star.

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaabout 7 years ago
Wow

This story needs a sequel (hint for future porject)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Second chapter ?

You could have Savannah entice Cory's mom into some annonous sex with an unknown youth , and after reveiling Her son . Cory would benefit having two aggressive cougars fulfilling his every desire .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I'm a mature of 59 and I let my neighbour's 18 year old son lose his virginity to me. It was a summer day and we could hear his mother outside in the garden as he thrust his big hard penis into my very hairy wet pussy. For someone so young he was very well hung with big full balls all covered in soft downy pubic hair. He learned a lot that afternoon. I taught him how to eat pussy and I got on top and rode him hard squirting all over him. He took me anally amd must have delivered about five cum loads before he finally lay back flaccid. After a while I started to rub his balls and he got another erection. I took him into my mouth and gave him his first blowjob letting him cum in my mouth when he screamed out his orgasm. The next day I saw his mum and she said 'sounds like you had a good time yesterday, I heard your man shouting that he was cumming'. If only she knew that the big cock blowing it's load was her son's.

Buddy1945Buddy1945over 6 years ago
Revenge. Fuck?

We'll see got even and enjoyed every inch of it. But like she said that was just the icing on the cake plus she helped him get over his problem and now she has a hot young cub and he has a very hot cougar with benefits. This story was fantastic so when do we get to read the follow-up story about him her and sleep overat her house. Pretty. Please write a follow-up.

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com. ****Ron

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Its awesome! !

I loved this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot Story

Only thing wrong with it is that it never happened to me.

Actually once I got over the fact that it didn't happen to me, I did find a few errors so I would suggest you find an editor or maybe two editors and have them read your stories before you post them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
more than realistic

Very good, imaginative, and had a sense of it being an actual encounter. Only a few spelling mistakes, but much higher standard than a lot of stories on Literotica. I liked the added touch that Savvanh was not white ... there's something very sensuous about Latinas :)

LwcbyLwcbyabout 5 years ago
More Please

I enjoyed it, but I have a thing for cougers. Would have liked him to make her his. He kind of did, but her saying I'm Yours exclusively and fucking him and maybe a young chick or even his mother would have been awesome...

Firmhands5Firmhands5about 5 years ago
True pleasure

With the Milf and her lover - so well written and a sequel is needed for this one!

Firmhands5Firmhands5about 5 years ago
Cougars are so GOOOD!

What a great story and an education as well for guys - learning how to give pleasure and then the reward of joy for oneself! Make her cum and then she'll make you cum even more!

So well written - and there should be more for this Milf tales - thank you LC68

studmuffin911studmuffin911almost 5 years ago
Amazing

Really good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Cory doesn't know what he's gotten himself into

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great series!!

Another fantastic story. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh, the older woman

.

MartyMBMartyMBabout 3 years ago

I loved your story and the writing. You're one of the few authors that I don't have to stop reading in order to figure out what you meant. I do have a general style question, though. This Q isn't only for you, btw. Why do some characters say "x that y" ("suck that tit" or "bite that nipple.") instead of "x MY tit"? Some characters will combine both kinds of phrases in one sentence (Suck that tit and make me cum." I ask because the first example (using "that" is much colder and less intimate. She might as well be on a game show with Monty Hall yelling it out "Chooooose that door," or maybe have a bunch of cheerleaders all leading a crowd at an event. The second example makes a request or demand much more personal, more warm and intimate even in the middle of really hot sex. Thoughts?

Blueman5410Blueman5410about 3 years ago

Your descriptions of the sex are simply amazing. Even though it IS fantasy, it does seem so realistic at times--even the dialog seems realistic...a rather insecure boy's stuttering etc.

Your writing is so very good and entertaining. I look forward to reading the whole " MILF" series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was a fun romp. A few spelling bloopers but overall a good story. I remember tgose days so well when no matter how many times you came old glory still flew strong.

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Great story!

Thanks for sharing.

Antares260Antares260over 2 years ago

After finishing the swb series I had to follow up big fan. Speaking of what happened to 40 on the swn series?

nightdragon1nightdragon1over 2 years ago

Damn, what a prolific writer. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

SMANTHA is a COUGAR she fucks a sucks and orgasm and squirts. She is a wild Hot cunt Five Stars Great Story RW

Experienced70Experienced70about 2 years ago

As always with your stories, I like the story line and the character and story development. I love the sexual position descriptions and detail. I also love what I call the happy ending witb the promise of more sexual encounters to comr

Experienced70Experienced70about 2 years ago

As always with your stories, I like the story line and the character and story development. I love the sexual position descriptions and detail. I also love what I call the happy ending with the promise of more sexual encounters to come. I like he use of your colloquialisms.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Another Top Shelf Story!

11/10 Pink Vibrators!!!!!

John237John237almost 2 years ago

Loved the story, really got into the characters - they were all very well developed and with little effort I was able to make them real in my mind’s eye! Some of the encounter details (once things got going and the passion cranked-up high) - the scenario was a little formulaic and almost predictable. But that’s fine by me, it didn’t diminish the story’s impact one bit.

I’d love to see followup stories of the MILF Cougar encounters. I want to see how the characters are getting on down the line! Thanks again for another cock-stiffening adventure in passion!

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

These are really fun, hot stories. Enjoyed it greatly. Look forward to reading the others

IrizumiIrizumiabout 1 year ago

Loved this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Tooooo much talking by your MILFs during sex and they basically all say the same thing.

4chuckssite4chuckssite6 months ago

Not sure I understand what the future will bring, but it is sure to be full of sex. Would love to see the two women get together for a reconciliation session, maybe even inviting the son to share in the goodies.

Jimdog32526Jimdog325266 months ago

I wish there were more stars than 5, that was hot!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very hot, where was she in my youth...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I want you to introduce me to Savanna!! Lol. I must say though, I was hoping his mother was going to get involved! Just read the comments and think 4Chuckssite has got it right.

Fireplace10Fireplace103 months ago

Yes a little long, but well worth it. Definitely 5+ stars.

LeB

JimDiamondJimDiamondabout 2 months ago

At sixteen an older unbelievably hot woman did that for me. I remember the first time when in my excitement I was going to cum too fast. She grabbed my eats lifting my head and with a snarl said, "You wait you son of a bitch, I haven't cum yet!" Scared the hell out of me so I did not, and soon after she did. I well remember her words after when she said, "You remember that a Lady not only gets to go first a lady has to cum first." Other sayings such as, "NEVER put anything into a sweet pussy you would not put into your OWN mouth, so you better keep that thing clean!" I have washed my cock a few times a day every day since when not running around in a jungle. Every young guy should be taught at least for a while by a wise hot older woman. I can assure you that other women have owed that special older lady of mine for the lessons she taught. I also tried to pass some of those same lessons on to sons as well when having those required teen sex talks with them. They sure as hell don't get that in human sexual education in school. :-)

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 1 month ago

Two down and many more to go. What a great story of every young man's fantasy! Wish I had had a cougar when I was a Lad. Looking back I probably had a couple or 3 but they fall into the "what if" category. Enjoyed meeting this group of characters you created. I would like to know more about them and hopefully you have (or will) provided a sequel. Very well done! I will be reading more of this series and your other works also.

Thanks much for the entertainment!

Cheers

SAGE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22243 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES