All Comments on 'Loving Wife Ch. 03'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
shaman43shaman43over 9 years ago
Ah a story of real people

This story gives me hope for the future stories coming on here. This is a story of a mature (not chronologically necessarily) writer confident in her skills and views of the world. That world shown here is complicated, hurtful, promising, joyful, ecstatic, painful all swirling around. It shows that people who act outside of the judo-Christian rules can follow the Golden Rule better and more lovingly than those who do the judging from that book religion. It showed how hard it is to allow the blinders of one's beliefs to fall away so that ones that are more useful in living a loving, compassionate life can become the guiding principles. Loved the story. Wish I could rate the series higher than a five. Just wow.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
More excellent work from Tara

A great story that demonstrated that a marriage should be an equal partnership. Sadly, here, neither party seemed to recognise that until too late.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
deserves a higher score

very well written , only the occasional typo , and nothing glaring that detracted from the reading experience .

totaly enthralling & engaging , entertaining & interesting .

a most remarkable series ,

mixed feelings as to whether i would like to read more chapters.

the place the story currently ends seems so perfect in so many ways .

and yet at the same time the quality of the writing & way the Author has shaped the tale to this point has me wanting to read more & see what choices Eleanor makes as a result of her sudden awakening.

xxxhugsxxx

elling50elling50almost 9 years ago
A different swing club visit

Very well written and with good values. I loved it.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 8 years ago
Usual

anti-white male propaganda we find on this site....

AndrewmsailingAndrewmsailingalmost 8 years ago
How lovely to read a morality tale.

Thank you. I love the values you set out so vividly. As to Nexttimeround, I believe he should take his sexist and racist whining elsewhere. Most of the men in this tale were white and were gentlemen, unlike Stan. The propaganda, if we're to call it that, is anti-coercive not anti white or anti male. Treat others (even your wife!) as you would like to be treated. To my shame, I haven't always done so. Thank you again for this gentle reproof. I'm not sure much purpose would be served by following Eleanor through another exploration of swinging. This is original: that would be less so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you!

There is “erotica” and there is “literature.” They are not necessarily mutually exclusive but it is a refreshing experience to read a story which qualifies on both counts. The protagonist, Eleanor, is a real person. Her thoughts ring true as what many, many ordinary people might have with her life experiences. Good writing allows us to understand and empathize with people at their particular point in life. Seeing Eleanor process her experiences, and feeling her change of perspective about her marriage and her self-image is compelling. The amount of change is believable. And the priorities she assumes, the safety and well being of her children, rings with validity. Yes, she has a new paradigm about her husband and her own sexuality. This in itself is a wonderful revelation. However, her responsibilities as a mother will inform her life decisions. Whatever path she takes in the further will, hopefully, lead to enriched personal pleasure, but we know that the path will be a responsible one.

Wonderful, wonderful writing!

Flar1958Flar1958over 4 years ago
Way to

Minor comments. Like anonymos 17.01. says its one of the BEST written on LIT!

I dont repeat about this but i wonder : in so many "loving wife" storys hundreds of comments about the women from BTB to kill her! But here only 7!!! comment? Where are the haters? NO one to protect a forced woman? NO comment about a bastard husband? You are ALL afraid to look in a mirror?

esmdcpl4_69esmdcpl4_69over 4 years ago
Great read

I loved this story! I am Elle!!! I just wanted to read about all the pleasures she had in detail!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very accurate!

This three part series was very good and spot on in it's description of the average swing club in middle America. We have visited our local swing club at the urging of acquaintances that were members. It took us several months to build up the courage to go. However, they didn't make it sound enticing when they described the club as "Walmart naked". LOL!

Their description was fairly apt, but like this story the people were very friendly and non threatening. My wife was so apprehensive before going the first time, but the people just won her over. I figured it would be a once and done...curiosity satisfied. However, about three weeks after our first visit she said to me, "I feel like dancing. Let's go back." She has told me she enjoys dressing sexy and dancing anyway she wants and nobody judges. (She's a very good dancer.)

We are in our 50s, but in great shape. She is naturally slim and I spend a lot of time in the gym. She garners a lot of attention from men, most younger, and some women. So her ego is stroked, which makes her feel sexy. When she feels sexy, we both win!!!

Thank you for this charming story, Tara Cox. Five stars. ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2503 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Loving Wife Series Info