All Comments on 'That 70's Show-Happy Valentine's Day'

by shaggy77

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story!

Another scorching hot story!! The Hyde/Kitty part was especially a great scene as was the Jackie/Red part. It's too bad Kitty didn't get to join in like Red hoped. Next time maybe?

Great story!!

Cloudy247Cloudy247about 9 years ago
Awesome Story!!

Another awesome story for you! Not that we would expect anything less from you! Thank you fro writing more on what we readers asked for. The threesome of Donna and Red and Kitty was even hotter than the first one! And that's saying alot because that one was already very hot. Maybe for the next time Kitty and Donna can be rubbing their pussies together with like Kitty on top of Donna adn Red takes turns fucking each of their holes. Or maybe you could replace Donna with Jackie and let her get a chance to have some fun with the Formans! Who you continue to write PERFECTLY. Their sex scenes together are pretty sexy too. Donna and Kitty eatting the creampie from Kitty's pussy was INCREDIBLY HOT! Thank you for writing this! You have such amazing talent! I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hyde and Kitty

I really enjoyed this story! All of it was very entertaining but I found the most arousing part to be the scene with Hyde and Kitty. You capture them really well and lets face it you just know this kind of thing happened on the show between them behind scenes. They slow danced, he kissed her on the lips in exchange for a lollipop, he'll hyde even walked in on Kitty watching porn!

If you do another story, and I hope you do, could you add more Hyde and Kitty parts. I'd love to see him licking her pussy up good. Maybe showing her his thanks for all that she's done for him over the years. He lived in her home rent free maybe he paid her back by eatting and fucking her pussy-there's a story idea you could use for a short Hyde/Kitty story if you want it!

Thanks for this story

alyak46alyak46about 9 years ago
Great Valentines Day Story!!

It may be the best Valentines Story ever! I like how you even brough in Caroline and her craziness lol. The romance scene between the couples at the begining were really great to read, especially the Red/Kitty and Jackie/Hyde/ Red and Kitty though, you contiue to write them so well. It's their best characterizations i think. Love the threesome with Donna and the Formans, a great start to it with Donna eatting Red's cum out of Kitty and we also got to see Kitty eattind Donna out. I have to agree with another reader about the Hyde and Kitty part being extra hot. There's just such an obvious sexual tension there! I would so really love to read a story (even if its short and just them 2) where Hyde pays his rent off by licking and fucking Kitty's kiity. OR one where we seee Jackie in a threesome with Red and Kitty. Red has put the idea in my head and i don't hate it! Whatever next 70s story you write i will read it because you write such great stories. Thank you for the shout out and thank you for the story.

GialinaGialinaabout 9 years ago
THANK YOU!!

Thank you so much for writing another 70s story! And not on;y that but your version of the whole Romantic Weekend episode-Even better than the show!! The threesome with Donna/Red/Kitty was AWESOMELY HOT!! Especially the way we got to see both Donna and Kitty eatting each other. The Red and Kitty sex was spot on too, glad we finally got to see Red licking Kitty's pussy.

I also really liked the Hyde and Kitty parts, would love to see more of that!

Some ideas for that

Hyde licking Kitty's pussy every eagerly

Kitty giving Hyde a good suck off and titty fuck

Red maybe catching them in the act and joining in to please Kitty, maybe finding it hot to see her being fucked by another man.

A dp with Hyde and Red doing Kitty

Red fucking Kitty while she sucks off Hyde.

I really like the idea of Jackie joining the Formans too. The Red/Jackie seen was pretty good too. :D

Thanks again for this story please contiue to wrrite more because they are awesome. This needs to be a five star story!

SamDung69SamDung69about 9 years ago
Awesome story!

This story was so great! From begining to end! Its hard to pick a favorite part but the scene with Donna and Red and Kitty especially with Donna eating Kitty's pussy filled with Red's cum and then Kitty returning the favor was very memorable! Hyde and Kitty's scene too, they were totally going at it behind the scenes. And Red and Jackie too, her tiny body with his huge cock, Kitty should defintely be there next time maybe force Jackie to eat her pussy, Jackie not wanting to, or teaching her how to give a good bj, Good story please continue writing 70s show stories! Especially ones that include character pairings like this.

Cloudy247Cloudy247about 9 years ago
Any chance of more soon?

Hey just wondering if you plan on doing som more 70s stories. I hope you do, the threesome with Jackie and Kitty and one of the luck guys Red or Hyde is something I know lots would love to see.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please do request please

Could you please do one with Kitty and Jackie and Red or Hyde. Would love to see some girl on girl action with them and maybe Kitty can give a titty fuvk to thd guy making Jackie jealous ? Please thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Very erotic and well written story that also keeps characters in character. Very hard to find. I hope you continue I would be in board of this Kitty Red and Jackie thing.

shaggy77shaggy77almost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks for all your feedback and story ideas. Currently working on a 70's Show story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Honestly can't decide which was the hottest part if the story:

Donnas threesome with the Formans and the champagne bottle.

Hyde and Kitty finally getting to do it, we needed an episode like that!

Or Red and Jackies sexy rough romp,

Thanks for sharing all these great stories.

Kim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great story here too. Donna and the Formans was hot and I'm glad you seem to find Kelso as annoying as I do. Last page was my favorite Red+Jackie and Kitty+Hyde so could've happened in the show. Good work please don't stop!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

do the series in sequence

great work on 70's show

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous