All Comments on 'His Pregnant Little Milf'

by Drakon66

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
PikerwulfPikerwulfabout 9 years ago
Good story DESTROYED.

For God's sake man. ASK SOMEONE TO EDIT for you. This could have been a good story but you turned it into a pile of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Anyone else having have trouble with their minstrel cycle?

Accidental comic typos (like the minstrel cycle) distract from quite a cute story

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 9 years ago
Thank you

Really hot and I enjoyed this story very much. These two people are hot together. The sex between them is melting my toys. look forward to much more from you.... Its a favorite

barepussloverbarepussloverabout 9 years ago
Love The Story Line!

Nice read and good storyline, edit it a little for typos and word selection/definition. Hoping for additional chapters for this one. :-)

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 9 years ago
I'm glad I broke my rule....

I typically skip any story more than 3 pages - unless it's part of a series I've started.

This was a good story - and I'm glad I read it.

IdiotsavantIdiotsavantabout 9 years ago
Good Beginning

Hope that this story is continued. Look forward to seeing where it goes.

motordaddymotordaddyabout 9 years ago
I think there should be more

adventures of these two. After all there are several months left for the two of them to enjoy before the birth of the child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
minstrel cycle??

menstrual, you mean. shaky logic on this story. husband not proven guilty and where are the children of this marriage? story doesn't hold water.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Get a spell check

You need to spend some time getting the spelling right it fucks up the storyline

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
If this ends here.....

.....then the whole thing was crap.

Thanks for a good read.

computermadcomputermadabout 9 years ago
Good start

A good story so far. I hope you keep it up. I'd ignore the comments about the spellchecker. Most of the negative comments come from anonymous users without any positives to help you move forward. I know when you're rushing to get something down its hard to see all the mistakes auto text can put down. Just get a friend to read it through before posting the story. Good luck with your future efforts.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 9 years ago
Good Story

This is the first story I've read in this category in a long time. I had to double check after reading the comments. I thought I might be in the Loving Wives site.

A quick check of your bio shows you are no beginner in need of advice. Judging from this story only, however, you do need to pay more attention to proofreading. It appears you, like me, depend on spell and grammar checkers. Even though MS Word 2010 is fairly good at catching sound-alike words the spell checker misses, it isn't perfect. (EX......worked him up, when I'm sure you meant woke him up.) (I just checked, it won't catch that problem.)

I enjoyed the story and gave you a 5. After all, it was an enjoyable read and it was FREE! Good Luck!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
what a hoot, you had me laughing all the way through

Thanks for the giggles.

At the very beginning, Steven describes his new neighbour in graphic detail, including measurements and cup size. A 10 year old pervert set the tone for what was to follow.

Here a just a few of the highlights.

" It felt to him like every inch of his slime 6'-3" frame had some kind of kink in it."

" even though he would be back shortly; she felt his absents."

"magazines that he and Alan would 'barrow' from time to time "

"Cheryl had been having issues with her minstrel cycle"

"Steven stood and clamped the stainless steal tray on the high chair"

"Her legs were parted do to her swelled belly"

"The long sleeve mini dress was stretched to its limit over her rip belly"

these are in only the first few pages, less than half. There are sooooo many more.

But best of all, it is wonderful to know, no matter how emotional and physical they were together, she was still gentile with him.

lol

I had to give it 5 *****'s just for the laughs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You got my "5"

You know this intro begs for more, don't you? Cheryl still has some time to go before delivery. And in time, that qualification about ending the sex with birth, doesn't have to be cast in stone. Once you've tasted candy, .................

RatdogtwoRatdogtwoabout 9 years ago
Loved It

Awesome story. Great job.

erotikoserotikosabout 9 years ago
Edit, edit, edit!!!

A fine little story, but your editing needs much work! All in all it was well written, with a unique plot, good characterizations and generally good grammar, spelling and sentence structure. But the misused words make it difficult not to get sidetracked. Still, I gave it a 5 star rating, so do keep up the good work--but edit it more carefully.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
awesome story.

Well written. Please do more of them and/or continue this one

syd_v63syd_v63about 9 years ago
Continue

This story has Continue written all over it

smitty4338smitty4338almost 9 years ago
Great story

I loved the story and the characters, I hope you continue, I would love to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more chapters please.

enjoyed it alot. pregnant MILFs r so much hotter. Need more chapters on what going on during the weekend & how they found ways to get together until she gives birth. mayb it continue after she gives birth or never get the daughter involved. like he starts to date the daughter & then the mother realizes she still wants him. just sum suggestions. hope u write more chapters to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
10 month pregnancy?

If the baby was conceived New Year's Eve it's due date would have been 1st October and it would have been impossible for her still to be carrying the child at halloween

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Love it!

I hope you'll add more chapters to this story! It's very good! Thank you!

Aunt_JemimaAunt_Jemimaalmost 8 years ago
Not 10 months

The pregnancy wasn't ten months. The Halloween scene was a flash back to when he was a kid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not 10 month pergnancy

The Halloween scene was was the flashback .

ihaveropesihaveropesover 7 years ago
Minstrel cycle

Perhaps she had A traveling musician that for some reason had their schedule changed ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Preggers

More please on this tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A young guys dream!

Great story - hot & fascinating.

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
Nice Story

but the skank cheryl is a cheating slut and need to be thrown to the curb...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn...

I hate a cheating slut wife like Cheryl and a cuckolding little bastard like Steven. With any luck they'll be caught by her husband coming home early and he'll blow both their brains out right in the bed they're dishonoring. Of course it would be better for Jimmy to plan a little, kill the slut late one night and load her body into the trunk to be dropped into a swamp or ocean. Steven, well his balls and dick just need to be cut off with a rusty hacksaw blade and stuffed down his throat before disemboweling him and dumping him like the slut Cheryl.

auhunter04auhunter04about 7 years ago
all you stone throwers

ever think hubby isn't playing slap and tickle with some girls in Japan?

He has been ignoring her of late so maybe you should cast a few stones his way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This is what erotica's supposed to be

With most cheating (sorry, "loving") wives stories, I'd be labeling Cheryl a skank slut as some others have done; but I liked the way this story played out to its tender, passionate and very predictable consummation. Note my use of "consummation" - not "conclusion" ... guess that'll require another chapter or three.

Since the husband apparently cheats when away and ignores her when he's at home, why not label him a cheating slut? Considering how she and young Steven's friendship had developed, I find little reason to "blame" her for this situation, but then I'm not a hypocritical misogynistic sanctimonious conservative zealot who typically wants to heap 100% of the blame and "responsibility" on women while excusing his own intentional philandering as simply a "mistake."

I never had anything to do with slutty married women who hit on me when they wanted to rut, and I was blunt and rude with my rejection when I knew their husbands were decent blokes. OTOH, if the guy's a cheating jerk and treats his woman (especially a vibrant yet vulnerable pregnant female) like a door mat, I considered her fair game if/when things went beyond platonic commiseration and foot rubs.

Interesting that Steven uses my own now long retired tongue technique for pleasuring a woman. I loved foreplay almost as much as they did. Thought that was still a secret! LOL Too bad it's no longer the safe hobby it was in the good old days. Thanks, STD's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A WELL-CRAFTED, SEXY STORY

Thanks for sharing your imagination with us. You use dialogue very well and get us inside the characters, which makes things a lot more interesting. Just ignore the ignoramuses who troll for fun.

charliebillcharliebillalmost 7 years ago
Pregnant is great sex1

Since she’s pregnant, they can have the best sex going. She can’t get any more pregnant. Good, caring, and sexy story!

HardXsRHereHardXsRHereover 6 years ago
great story

even thou the author had a few words that

were mis-spelled, it was a great read

I gave it a big 5.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Thanks for the unintended humour

The purposeful titillation.

and the smiles from both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Memories

I remember my wife being like this and being insatiable. We were one of those who had sex up to the night of delivery. They said it would help with labor and I was happy to do my part

ilimitadoilimitadoover 6 years ago
3* Says to keep writing!

Not bad. Good sex description...but shallow story...and then you finked out and quit with no ending???? That is my main gripe...spend so little time on ending a fairly good long story... and you SPENT NO TIME on it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

GET AN EDITOR!!!

George_BarretGeorge_Barretalmost 6 years ago
A good story

Marvelous work. Really builds up upon itself. Hope you don't mind my saying how I've had a little surge of inspiration for a similar story of my own.

Mojo648Mojo648over 5 years ago
Review

To be CONTINUED, may e husbands stays in Japan with the woman he's met, he sends is lawyers round with divorce papers, he wants the divorce quickly, he will leave her the house, everything in it, the car just so he gets a quick divorce as he wants nothing to do with her or the baby, in the end she accepts it, signs papers,

After the divorce is finally over, she and her lover / fuckbuddy get together and bring the baby up as there own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very nice story 5 stars

Probably wrong category. Likely hubby was cheating, but wifey was too just later. Another "Loving Wives" cheating stories. There is no chance of a Romance here so it's just cheap sex, but very good. I look for love ever lasting stories and this one very good was not one of them...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

Would love to see where this story could go! What happens after the pregnancy? Lots of good potential in this story

justhorny2justhorny2almost 4 years ago
Definitely more

I agree, we need more. See where it takes them, can they stop?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of the best in the genre

heck, it was simply a fantastic story all around.

More with these two, please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Simply fantastic

I keep hoping for more with this sexy, loving couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Awesome!! 5 stars wasn't enough!

Mojo648Mojo648over 3 years ago

Cheryl should leave Jimmy after she confronted him with the situation with female voices early hours in his hotel, anyway, he confessed, they get divorced, she gets car and house, she sells home, buys log cabin near lake, the son Alan gone off travelling around the world, the daughter and cheryl have a serious chat about what's happened, then tells her about Steven who comes to stay with them in the log cabin, and there future as a couple is set, happy family's.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

Loved this story, well written. I agree 100% with Mojo648 below. More, please. 5 stars

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 3 years ago

A great story! Thank you

Can we have more? It was that good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Such an amazing story, i liked it.

conjhUren_18conjhUren_18almost 3 years ago

Nice story, i like it and i want more of them speciqlly the development of their relationship

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just loved it! I would love to see another chapter where their weekend fling turned into a long term love affair where Jimmie is no longer in good graces with his family after announcing that he was screwing around on Cheryl , only to be asked to leave the home. After the both of the child it would be a great idea if Steven took over the duties of being a father figure for the child and he and Cheryl became as husband & wife only to continue their love for each other and Cheryl once again becomes pregnant to Stevens child.

DapitbullDapitbullover 2 years ago

Do another story on this where they have a child n fall in love

Dapitbull1Dapitbull1over 2 years ago

Add to this please

johnstang2johnstang2over 2 years ago

I like to include my vote for another chapter in this story where Cheryl finds out Jimmy is cheating on her first. But when she does ask for a divorce Jimmy produces his own evidence of Cheryl and Steven. Seems the not so good husband was purposely neglecting Cheryl in hopes that the love stricken Steven would pick up the slack. I then conclude they do divorce but under fair conditions to him instead of Cheryl taking Jimmy to the cleaners. Jimmy was hoping to take Cheryl to the cleaners but Steven found out about his affairs thru a little snooping and provided Cheryl with the evidence, In the end, Cheryl fell in love with Steven, they got married, and had a couple kids (bring the tally of five kids for Cheryl).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

johnstang2, perhaps it is possible you could come up with an even more convoluted plot line than the one you describe below, but I rather doubt it. That makes soap operas, with their long lost twins and all that shit seem more plausible than what you came up with. LOL.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 2 years ago

The second time! Loved it, why did it end?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a great story ! But more important to write more chapters.

finegoldwinefinegoldwineabout 2 years ago

Echo comments on editing. Nice Story, Epilog or Chapter 2. 5 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How about 10 stars, Nah 20 stars. Nothing more needs to be said. Great work. And for those who mention spelling, etc. mistakes, tell them they should just play with themselves and not read great work, for they have no concept of how to right a great story. Why? Your mind is running wild and your fingers are just trying to keep up typing. Bravo!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

We'll written...very good story.

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 2 years ago
Your lack of adequate proof reading

affects the flow of the story

The reader has to stop to try and figure out what word you meant to write and not what word(s) actually appeared

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Hawt. Hawt, Hawt!

11/10 Sexy Nurse Costumes!!!!!

Fatannf55Fatannf55almost 2 years ago

I want a part two! Badly! Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A understandably loving, passionate and tender story, even if strictly about unfaithfulness

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I contemplated marking the score down by one point for the spelling and grammar errors but I enjoyed the story too much to do it. I loved both characters but have to ask, didn’t Cheryl have two prior children? Alan was accounted for but what about the other one? Of course I could be wrong. Also, how old is Cheryl at the time of this story? I just couldn’t get the numbers to work out right. Lovely story but get a proofreader. There’s no reason for all the errors in such a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

7 years is much too long to wait for a second or third part. Great story but really needed proof reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I actually did LOL until my ribs hurt, imagining what Mel Brooks could have done (he's still alive; Feb. 2023, though he's 96) with the phrase "minstrel cycle"; he might even have made it the title of one of his movies. Well-done, my friend!!!

Gym52Gym525 months ago

An EXCELLENT premise, well executed, but unfortunately marred by the lack of proofreading and basic spelling/grammatical errors that an independent editor would have pointed out before publishing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A hell of a good story....and for a lot of pregnant wives true to life: the sex drive explodes. Yes, there were a few proofreading slips, but not enough to have a negative impact. It would be nice to have another chapter....especially when the husband and son get home, and even after the baby is born

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This just demanded a part 2. If you have time...I know this has been sitting here a while, but it's my first time reading it. Love it.

anchorman021anchorman0213 months ago

great story ... marred by many spelling and (fewer) grammatical errors

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

I think he would be good daddy material. She should cuck her husband

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrakon66@Drakon66
970 Followers
I love women in pantyhose and stockings. I write for fun and enjoyment. Visit 321sexchat.me if you care to chat.