All Comments on 'Caught For the Last Time Ch. 02'

by TGJamie

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Nice build up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I agree. It's a nice buildup.

Evident that the author has considered how people really feel and might actually react. I hope this is continued please!

ModdleModdleabout 9 years ago
Lucky guy !

Oh, to have had a wife like that !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I really have enjoyed this story, Abut where is the sex??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A real life story, great!

I would like it very much if you would continue the story. It really hits home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Only 2 parts?

Ha, ha, ha. Nice story line with a cute finish "And then came the break I was looking for..." and then stop the series. Too funny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Super

Loving your writing.

I now have two drawers of lingerie, after being caught by the wife. She's pretty much on board, but I still have a very tough time wearing a bra (anything other than panties, really) in front of her.

Keep writing! sara

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Again, excellent!

As the title of comment says, this update is another fine piece of work.

The husband is struggling with his crossdressing and his wife's seeming partial acceptance of it and her doubts. The wife is struggling with accepting her husbands desires but she is still trying to be a loving and supportive wife, I love it. The people you're writing about are realistic, torn between what they want and getting along, their love for one another and their ability to co-exist. It's great!

Don't worry about rushing the sex. A fine build up to the finale makes the finale itself stronger and more potent.

Again, I must say that I am pleased to say a crossdresser story that features a loving and realistic couple coping with the realities of crossdressing. A story that doesn't have the gratuitous abuse, rape, cheating, and wives suddenly turning into monsters that other stories contain.

I would very much like it if this remained a husband/wife story, an exploration of how they deal with the situation in a loving manner. No matter how far the husband goes, crossdressing full time, breast implants, even a full sex change, I would really love it if it remained strictly about these two people without a new boyfriend or a girlfriend interfering in their relationship.

Also, nice touch including Soma, I had no idea that that place existed! It was a good choice to include something besides Victoria's Secret, it marks a turn from the purely sexy lingerie to the more practical underclothes, very realistic I would think, and very original as well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved the shopping

This story is very similar to the first time I went shopping to a lingerie store to buy women's clothes for myself. Even though I hadn't planned on doing so, I decided on the spur of the moment to tell the salesgirl that the clothes were for me, not for my wife. That was the one of the best decisions I've made because it was so exciting knowing that someone else knew my secret and she was actually helping me buy sexy clothes for me. We tried a few things on and I bought some panties, 2 bras, a sexy teddy, a skirt, 2 blouses and a long dress. Now I just have to tell my wife. Maybe I should "accidentally" leave your series of stories open on my computer and let her see them. Maybe your stories will allow her to accept my cross-dressing and we can then take it to the next level. Wish me luck. Also, I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
loved the story, so far

but my suspicions have risen high. not once in the first 2 chapters did she ever say she loved him, or him to her, that's unusual, at least for him. there is no communication between them at all. why all of a sudden was she doing this, when she had such a hard time dealing with just the panties. she had talked openly with Carole, what did Carol tell her? where is she coming from? I have yet to read that they had enjoyable sex at any time over the entire period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
still odd

I get that this is a 'coming out', and that - overall - he has a wife that is trying to come to terms in a way that is probably a thousand times better than a lot of situations out there.

But this seems so painfully slow!

Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594about 8 years ago
Uncomfortable direction...unfortunately

Your decision as a writer to give the wife, in so many words, dominion over her husband was, to my way of thinking, unfortunate. She makes the rules, she said as much. Which means that if he breaks the rules he can be punished. They're no longer equal, she's the boss, the dominant one, he's the servant, the submissive...sigh.

What your story says is that women do no wrong, have no fantasies, nor desires, which is, of course, wrong. They might not like to admit it, they maybe sneaky-er about it, but they are human...wired differently I'll admit, but human nevertheless.

The wife has hang-ups about the male/female wardrobe, she should work through that, it's her issue not his. He likes soft, feminine, lingerie...so what? Go back a two hundred or so years...what were the wealthy men wearing aside from lacy cravats? (Early form of necktie). They were wearing silk underwear...those who could afford it. The rest of the great "unwashed" wore coarse cotton or worse, wool.

Women have no corner on the soft fabric market and have been conditioned like the rest of us to believe that they do...sigh.

So, here you are in your story, with the woman believing that she has every right to control her man, and the lingerie is giving her an excuse to exert control. The sad thing is, he's happy to let her.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
very realistic

This story is excellent because it's realistic. A wife would likely have some difficulty and need some time to come to terms with her husband's crossdressing (unlike some other stories on Literotica). The many chapters you have will show a slow but steady acceptance by her. I especially loved this chapter because it's very similar to my real story - but with my Dom Mistress not my wife. I have gone shopping and the salesgirls know the clothes are for me. They are very helpful and it's very exciting modelling lingerie for them right there in the store. I always model my new purchases for my Dom Mistress (I visit her about once a month) and then she fucks me with her big strapon while I'm wearing my new sexy clothes. I haven't yet told my wife but I truly really want her to know that I'm a CD. Mistress is helping me to gain the courage to come out to my wife and tell her my secret. Wish me luck.

lingerie65lingerie65almost 6 years ago
Progress is always a beautiful thing

I'm patiently waiting for this story to become steamy, hoping for femininity to take hold and the beginning of a new Journey and to Womanhood

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous