All Comments on 'Backdoor Sweetheart Ch. 02'

by ZenZerker

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
RichardVanDykeRichardVanDykeabout 9 years ago
Anal is Best

Wonderful anal fucking, and fantastic to read about two people who passionately love the anal they're having without it being painful, degrading, shameful, etc. In fact, they seem to love anal so much—why have them bother with vaginal sex? As they continue to have anal until she's "ready" for vaginal, she should come to the realization that she wants to just keep having anal only and become a true and total butt slut for him.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 9 years ago
ONLY THE BEST...................

Just love a HOT display of uncontrolled hungry balls deep butt fucking ending with an ass to mouth speeding up the slow burn of insatiable sex!!!!!!!!

ReadyRoseReadyRoseabout 9 years ago
Soooo Hot!

I hope my boyfriend and will be just like this someday! < 3

elbashaelbashaabout 9 years ago
Keep it coming ...;)

Very nice anal story ...I like all the details and the ass to mouth and all nasty nice stuff, love anal details ..i hope you elaborate on the pussy to ass fucking and you can add roles for the mothers ...you can ride this to a hit long series ...good luck great work😍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent

Let's take this one forward, more everyday information and let's involve the mothers some way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Do as you please

The story itself is great and I honestly don't see why the mothers would have to be added unless they were a lez couple. . But otherwise it's a great sexy romantic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome!!!

This is one of the best stories I have read so far. So intimate and erotic at the same time. I hope their will be more to this series!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

So being only chapter 2 when do we get chaoter 3? These last 2 chapters were hot as hell

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

Awesome story. Loved it. I too would like to see the moms get involved sexually in the story somehow whether it be strictly girl on girl or get the three of them to gang up on Russ for a fourway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
MAKE A CHAPTER 3

this is amazing! make a chapter 3!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
amazing

i say dont put any mothers in it, and go to the part where she loses her full virginity to russ. loving the first 2 so far though!

gunmakergunmakerover 8 years ago

Well done. This deserves more chapters. The mothers involved somehow might be an addition. Wherever it goes it will get read by me.

Reynald454Reynald454over 7 years ago

I know this is fiction but it reminds me so much ofmine and my wifes fitst time on her big round ass. We'd been married for 4 years and l had always wanted to fuck my wifes big pretty ass. We'd tried sveral times but hadn't succeeded. One day these friends of our gave us some porn videos. We were watching on called!@&€!#. In the first scene there was this blondie and this guy and shes laynig on her side sucking his cock. She pulls it out of her mouth and tells the guy shes honna teach hin how to fuck her in the ass! The took my wife and l step by step and then my wife gets up and goes to the bathroom. I figured she needed to pee. She was back in a second holding a bottle of lube. She told me that l had to go really slow at first cause it was gonna be tighter than on the TV. That night we got to enjoy our first buttfuck. And it started a whole new aspect of our relationship. She enjoyed me "fucking her ass" as she would put it for alot of years and alot of beutiful nights.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mom?

What happened to the mother that fixed the lasagne? Did she just evaporate?

zaquefacezaquefaceover 7 years ago
Safe sex please

Very arousing words. Need to highlight cleanliness please. You don't want a nasty infection.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

This has been the best series I've ever read.

Fetishist1Fetishist1over 5 years ago
Cum in ass and continue

This a good story by the talented, but occasionally too verbose, ZenZerker.

This story features a particular fetish: a man cums in a woman’s ass and keeps going. The man can ejaculate twice or even thrice without pulling out after the anal creampie or he can pull out and then immediately reinsert to continue the act.

I leave this comment as a marker in order to help identify more stories with this kind of fetish.

You can check my favourites for other examples that I have already identified.

Please message me or copy this message under a story to help expand the collection.

Thanks!

MisterKowalskiMisterKowalskialmost 5 years ago
Super High Quality Anal Erotica.

ZenZerker,

I think THIS is the BEST anal story in the whole of Literotica! Absolutely amazing, great Ass fucking. I have not read the first Chapter, so now I am going back to read about their FIRST ASS ADVENTURE. Thank you. Now I am going to chase my wife around the house until I can trap her (face down of course!) And do her a mischief a few times and once she manages to stop me (some how) she will go to sleep and then it will be FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP until I am too sore to continue....

MartyMBMartyMBover 4 years ago
Something is wrong here

Doesn't tit-fucking involve, err, tits? Tit-fucking her rump is a bit too liberal with the language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well written but a bit too OTT verbose with redundant adjectives and feels repititive at times

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don’t understand the use of the words oily” and “greasy” to describe her anal ring and cavity. I’ve had sex with dozens of men and women, and I’ve never seen an oily or greasy butt hole. Maybe the writer needs to find a different girl to look at and he’s thinking about writing the stories. Other than using those strange words, I love this series so far. Like other people, I think there’s way too many descriptive words, and repetitive lines. But the story is good enough to overlook those.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Waiting on the snake to enter their garden...

MemphomanMemphomanover 2 years ago

excellent story, ZERO complaints or suggestions

analustanalustabout 1 year ago

Great submission. Well written and edited. Enjoyed it immensely.

analustanalustabout 1 year ago

Another ZenZerker Winner! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Way too over descriptive, while still not describing enough detail. Worse, each scene uses the same dozen or phrases to make these lacking descriptions. The greasy and oily and creamy are crammed in like commas. Combined, all these things slowed down the progress of each scene to a seemingly endless slog. Plus, aside from the barest window dressing of a scene, every one of your stories seems to be a virtual replica of the last. Disappointing, truly. I believe you are capable of better.

Taljinn (Sorry, trouble logging in)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

OK

Let’s see. He puts his ‘thingy’ into her ‘back there’ and it goes on and on and on and on and……

Part one was repetitive. Part two was not necessary.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 month ago

Five**5**Stars...a veritable work of art.

Lizzie telling Russ she was "SQUEAKY CLEAN!!" was fantastic...she plans so well for their anal adventures! Still not healthy, but this IS fantasy, after all...

3 chapters left, let's see where this goes, huh??!!

💥💥💥💥💥✨✨✨✨✨🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋💯

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZenZerker@ZenZerker
5026 Followers
If you want to support me, check out my Patreon page: www.patreon.com/zenzerker All my stories are available on Patreon, where I post a new chapter every month, give or take the occasional delay. I will still post some stories here as well, in due time and without a schedule....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES