All Comments on 'April Fools'

by hotlovingcouple

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5 Stars

A good story. It made me just hope my wife is going to say "April Fool" after 35 years.

5 stars.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 9 years ago
Interesting

but if s bet with friends is worth jeopardising a serious relationship then I think i'd just might make that the last fuck with that woman. Cause if she'll do that then what's behind the next door?

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionabout 9 years ago
Nice romp

That was fun, thank you!

I'm glad you weren't afraid to keep it short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
cutely crafted short story -

which ain't easy!

perhaps a bit unrealistic, but certainly decidedly less implausible than most of what shows up here -

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Okay

Seems to me like he's going to have to wait a couple of weeks slip her some kind of date rape drug and spend a long weekend tying her up and forcing her to make up for lost time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It kind of falls under the category of too little too late if you ask me. I'd break up with her all the same. Maybe she really is that boring and the sex encounter is the real joke. There's no chapter 2 in this, but it would serve her right if her plan backfired and she couldn't convince him that she wasn't frigid and boring no matter what she did.

hansbwlhansbwlover 6 years ago
Strange

how different readers see an ending of a story. I see her April Fool's as a confirmation that she is finished with him, not the other way around. Then it is a 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Maybe hansbwl is right

If this whole relationship was a scam from the beginning, he's clearly better off without her. Once he tells his friends about how shallow and manipulative she really is, they can write her off as a useless nut job to everyone they know. Obviously there was no love on her part. Hopefully he takes his stuff and moves on to this new girl. If you think about it logically he almost has to break up with her otherwise she won't win the bet. Let her move on to her next victim. That being said if her objective was merely to pull a prank and not truly in the relationship she clearly went about it the wrong way and hopefully she'll be able to live with the consequences.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 5 years ago
Well Written

Terrific story. Didn't see the ending coming. Fun and hot. Good job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous