All Comments on 'I Can Explain... Pt. 01'

by SoftlyPressingOnward

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Double Cs?

bystander13bystander13about 9 years ago
Yes, double C's

In the author's defense, Jack said he was drunk. At that point he was seeing double everything. If you're going to see double of something, double C's would be my preference.

bystander13bystander13about 9 years ago
Interesting start

Sounds like Suzie is a highly intelligent, conniving, little minx. She knew exactly what she wanted, and with little effort, got it. Since this is a look back and Mike didn't kill Jack when he found out, I can only assume it was Suzie's clever thinking and planning that brought her brother around to the idea and kept Jack from serious harm. Additional details of how that came about could be quite entertaining.

I always liked the idea of a wife that was much smarter than her husband when it came to what was going on and what she wanted but always used that intelligence to look after both of their interests. To constantly be a step ahead of her husband and with subtle manipulations point him in the direction things should to go without overtly doing so, belittling him, or letting on. Loving him for the person he truly is and how he treats her and makes her feel. Beauty and brains to complement the brawny teddy bear.

I don't know the direction you're going with this one but it's an interesting start. I just got a little side tracked with Suzie's subtle manipulations that led Jack right to where she wanted him to be. Come to think of it, isn't that what all our wives did but we were too clueless to recognize it thinking that is was all our idea...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good story

Many guys have gone with friends sister. Can be awkward at first but usually works out well.

dej4852dej4852about 9 years ago
Good start!

Very entertaining. Keep the story going. You did a great job with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Part 2?

Great story - looking forward to the next chapter!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
only trouble if......

Going out with a friends sister is only trouble if you're like a dog with her.

Where the problem starts is if you are usually a pussyhound and your friend knows it.

If you are a decent person and treat her right then your friend should be happy she is with you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous