All Comments on 'First Day Of School'

by eroslit

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
Aquarius46Aquarius46over 20 years ago
Quality takes time

It takes time to produce quality, either in making love or writting about making love. Thank you for the pleasure of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
sensual and filling !

DELICIOUS, simply breath-taking...

satisfying.

complete.

great episode.

topic is not unique, yet the experience is.

kudos & congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great fun!

This was a purely delightful story! As always with a story of this quality, I'm disappointed to see it end. I'd love to read more of their relationship, especially how they resolve any morning-after discomfort, and living in the smaller community of the school... well, I guess that begins to be a book length short story.

Thanks for a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Loved it!!

it was a truly wonderful story.. attention to detail was excellent bringing a storm into it with darkness and candles..so beautiful..a perfect scenario for any first-time woman in this situation..cant wait to read the next bit...thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Awful

You took way to long to get to the point of the story. The way you were jumpihng back and forth from there fantasies was confusing. I couldn't fig out if they were masterbating or really with each other. Aslo how you would just jump into lisa point of view I couldn't fig out how chris was in her own house tellig the story and in lisa's bed.

SdaerijiSdaerijialmost 20 years ago
Excellent!

I love this story. You know what it reminds me of? If you've seen the movie "Snatch", the scene where all the characters are driving in different cars, and the focus keeps on switching between Turkish and Tommy, Tony and Cousin Avi, and Vincent and Sol. Where everything happens out of time and it doesn't make sense for a while, and then all of a sudden it all makes perfect sense. This story reminds me of that. For a while, the sequence of events doesn't follow, but then you understand what's going on. I love it. A nice way to write a story differently from the norm. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Just a little advice...

Your story was pretty good, but i just have one piece of advice for you...if you're going to be in first person with one character (in this case, "Chris") then don't try to get into the other character's mind too (in this case, the way you kept saying that "The first indication to Lisa that she was excited about having me over was..." or "Lisa knew she was ready for me when..."). It tends to make things confusing. Just stick to one character and the story will make more sense. Otherwise, great job!

MmmPopTartsMmmPopTartsover 19 years ago
wonderful

wonderful. absolutely wonderful. So good that you're the first person I've put on my "favorites"

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A fantastic story!!!

The absolute best story I have read at this site in three years. Fantastic! Romantic, erotic, sexy, interesting plot, beautifully described sex. Amazing. Keep writing and I will keep masturbating. I have never been so wet without a partner. Loved it!!

- Dana

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nicely done

Everyone's already said all the good things I want to; if you do want to switch between characters, set off the second character some how (elipses, italics, whatever); the length was perfect - this wasn't a wham-bam-thank you ma'am, it was a really good seduction and you played it out perfectly; anticipation makes the result even better, more fulfilling.

Hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great

this is one of the best storys on this site if u ever do anything else i want to read it its great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
not again!

Another perfectly good romantic story ruined by the introduction of a fake dick! I read lesbian stories because I love women, not men. If you'll take a fake dick, you'll take a real one and I want nothing to do with that. This site needs a bi-sexual story category where all these "dick" stories can be placed and leave the lesbian category for stories about women loving women, not women with dicks.

kurlykayaker23kurlykayaker23about 17 years ago
WOW!

Wow...I'm speechless. You brought both characters to life. I loved it! The sex was incredible. But more than that, you set the scene and increased the tension from there!! I love that! And now may I ask, is there a sequel or will you write one? Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
perfect!

NicolineNicolineabout 14 years ago

Hot!! I always wondered what my teachers did at night!! ;) 29/f

012abigail012abigailalmost 13 years ago
Amazing.

Im training to become a teacher, this story resembles a few thoughts i've had on some fellow teachers. Perfect, romantic, sexy and timeless.. i doubt this is the last time I will read this. Thanks. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good start, yet only a beginning

The long buildup to lovemaking is understandable to establish the tone. The author could then have gone on for pages and pages describing their lovemaking. (Having Lisa give an expensive gift to Chris was unnecessary, and suggests that the older teacher's motives might have been partially predatory. It would have been more appropriate for gifts to be given after they made love, as a sign of their continuing relationship.) That these two women in a small place found each other after experiencing times of aloneness and dissatisfaction should be enough to justify the attraction. Neither one need have a goddess-like figure, nor should they want or require a dildo to make their coupling complete. I ask the author to keep exploring this relationship and describing it in further installments.

puncturepunctureover 12 years ago

That was agood sensitive story. Thanks and can we have more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
If you write a second chapter....

Have Lisa use the candles on Chris. Lesbian waxplay is hot! (No pun intended!) LOL!

FUNFORUS2FUNFORUS2about 12 years ago
We loved it!

Other than the fact we love this story. When are you going to write more chapters?

Sexxi4u2Sexxi4u2almost 12 years ago
I WANT MORE

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS STORY PLZ DONT STOP

LiLAmber6t9LiLAmber6t9almost 12 years ago
Soooo very nice

Very nice story... Kept me squirming in my seat anticipating when "it" would happen. I'm so glad it ended with her in a submissive position...

Amber

GC66GC66over 11 years ago
Amazing

That was one of the hottest stories I've seen here.

snowwalker2012snowwalker2012over 11 years ago
A Great Story!!

Everything has been said. A great story, told perfectly. A turn on from the start with a high that doesn't end. Thank you for your efforts and and bringing this tale to life. I look forward to whatever comes next!

escriterraescriterraover 11 years ago
Delightfully told tale of erotic discovery and satisfaction

Mmmmm . . . such a delicious narrative --- just the right mix of scene, plot, action (and, oh, my, what lovely action!).

Please do continue your tales about Chris and her recently awakened lust for 1) senstive, experienced female lovers eager to mentor young women in how to receive exquisite sexual satisfaction, 2) toys or other divertissements meant to intensify any of the multitude of female pleasure sensations, 3) a surrender of control and all it means in terms of entrusting her own pleasure to someone else, and then --- are we this lucky? --- 4) her continued exploration of new ways to satisfy all of her sexual desires.

Lovely writing.

Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

I didn't want this to end. I had put on a Thunderstorm track from my iTunes while reading this story and it was like I was a ghost quitely watching in the room. Seriously I am so wet that my eyes are watering with complete desire.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Perfect. And I loved the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More Please

Please continue this lovely story.. Do they fall in love? Do they get married? Do they make it last? Does the sex stay great? Maybe just because I'm Chris too, and a lesbian, it really hit me hard. I've read it at least ten times. I don't think I've ever had orgasms to rival Chris Spivey, but maybe I just haven't found my Lisa yet. My first experience was more a relief to have finally done it than a multi-orgasmic trip. MORE PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow!

truly amazing and i LOVE LOVE your writing you should really do this professionally!!

LilMinnieLilMinnieover 10 years ago
Sweeeeet

Gd story..write more....I like....Hemmmm,,Makes me want to write about my dream my first time with a woman...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic story

First off, I'm a mature Bi male, but I just love reading lesbian stories, especially ones like this that are so well written. It's definitely like being there, it's so vivid and may I say very romantic, I just couldn't stop reading till I finished it all, and oh! It so turned me on like you wouldn't believe. Congratulations eroslit and I hope there's many more of your stories to read on here. Colinxxx

Teen_DesiresTeen_Desiresalmost 10 years ago
Incredible

The writing was absolutely great! An idea for you is to incorporate an young 12th grade girl with Lisa and Chris in a Lesbian threesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Damn!

Damn that was such a turn on, you're such a great writer, very vivid and descriptive.... More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Smoking Hot

Keep writing and I will continue to keep masturbating my wet wet spot. I NEED TO CUM

CUM

Cum.

Thanks

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaover 9 years ago
Great

I loved how you tried to bring the thoughts of both characters into the story. Very difficult to do and not make it so confusing. Good job! Hope to read more of your stories.

nettie287484nettie287484over 9 years ago
Smoking

I loved the story and how do I know because my wetness told me so.I have to stop so I can cum again. Keep it Cummings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love first-time memories

What a wonderful story - it took me back to my first experience with a man which led into a long affair. - transvestite Joanna

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Orgasms

Had 3 reading this! Great...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
teachers pet

Wonderful story of two females finding out how good sex can be with each other. I ranked this story as one of the best ones on your site. It made my pussy wet from just reading about how they got together. When Lisa tied up Chris to the bed I couldn't help but masturbate because this is a fantasy of mine to be tied up and be dominated.

Keep on writing about these two teachers. I look forward to reading more about them.

LOL. Janine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Total satisfaction

This was truly one of the best stories of gentle seduction, love and lust that I have had the pleasure to read. Absolutely wonderful!! Hope to see and read more!! Well done. "HOT, HOT, HOT"!!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 8 years ago
A story this good...

deserves a sequel. The activities between these two school teachers was extremely erotic. It seems they had so much fun together that they will want to get together again--and I'd like to read about that, too.

Great story.

matt371laplantematt371laplanteover 8 years ago

This was ever so much more than a sex story you built up to the climax so slowly and very well. I ask is there a part 2 in the works, if not then I understand since you cannot really improve on such an amazing work of literature. Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
beulahandallenthebrit

Wonderful story and beautifully written, it flowed along delightfully, one felt for the two women. Please write a sequal, we all want to know how things develop for Chris and Lisa.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very Good Story

I really enjoyed this, it would have been perfect story except the last page, I do not care for the part of her wrist being tied up, other than that it was pretty good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Delightful

Beautiful I was so easily drawn into the journey that Chris departed on. 5☆'s

Hotmom2Hotmom2almost 7 years ago

So very well written with such a slow build up, it was perfect!

jschloat80jschloat80almost 7 years ago

Wow! More...? Please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Orgasmic experience!

It's an exploding pleasure upon reading this story. I felt it real good! Thank you so much. 5s🌟 of course!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Immersive

I am not sure if the build up was the real orgasm or the ones that followed. Blew my mind .. more please !!!

( Very good , love it 5 🌟 s )

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
Simply a wonderfully erotic story of sapphic love

This is one of the best stories I have read here. So good!

CharmlesCharmlesalmost 4 years ago

Ohhh God.. That was AWESOME!!! I'm wondering.. How can they work together?! Damn!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well written, sensuous and Eric

This story showed a good understanding of pace, and built up well to the climax. Wish my teachers were like this when I was at school!

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 3 years ago
Mmmmm

That was so sexy as hell!

CodlingsbyCodlingsbyover 2 years ago

Wonderful story - sexy AND well written!

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

A very very fine story. What characters! What writing! And what sensuous sex scenes!

SoCalAshleySoCalAshleyabout 2 years ago

Five stars. In addition to being a very erotic story, you captured perfectly the feeling a new teacher has when she steps in her classroom for the first time.

DickSimpsonDickSimpsonabout 2 years ago

Wonderful build up to a powerful climax. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Jennifer182Jennifer182over 1 year ago

Oh My, Beautiful story , brilliantly written. Very sexy and so seductive, there could be more to Chris' awakening, I would so hope so. Thank You Jennifer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous