All Comments on 'Treasure Beach for Three'

by masterandmargarita

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well Done!

Amazing.... I enjoyed every moment of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Could I get so lucky

My girl friend has promised me a 3 some if she can pick out the girl. Sounds even better to me now!

harristharristabout 9 years ago
Wow

Super HOT. that really feeds a fantasy or four, LOL. Thank you for sharing your story.

masterandmargaritamasterandmargaritaabout 9 years agoAuthor
Re: Could I get so lucky

It certainly sounds like you could. Best of luck and thanks for the comment!

-m&m

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Perfction writing

What a great couples story. Well written, great story, and everything "fit" nicely. Excuse the pun. I gave you a "5".

jd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

That was hot. Well written and I could completely imagine myself there taking part in the threesome. I hope there will be another chapter. I can't wait to share this with my girl friend and her husband. We'll definetely have awesome sex after this!

jmcharl1jmcharl1about 9 years ago
that was a fun story :-)

It was a well written story that had me wishing I was in there as one of the three. Will have to read this story again with my love.

legerdemerlegerdemerabout 9 years ago
Very nicely done

Well written with nice build-up, ratcheting up the eroticism. Smooth writing, very hot imagery. A tad more editing would have made it flawless, but I'm not one to talk about that...

tomlitiliatomlitiliaabout 9 years ago
Nice job!

I really enjoyed the way you painted sexy pictures here, describing the action in great detail and at the same time capturing the erotic vibe. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very nicely done

I came across this story as an entry for the April Fool's Day Contest, but then got so carried away with the story of Tom, Mala, and Alice that the ending caught not only Tom, but also me, by surprise. Good suspenseful writing and development of the characters make this story rise above most of the other stories.

Congrats on being a winner, masterandmargarita!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice Job!!!!!

I have to agree with every thing everybody else had to say but will go one step further and say that my cock may never be the same after reading this series of fucks, sucks, and every other kind of sexual involvement that exists!!!!! The idea of spending time in a tropical paradise with two highly sexed, gorgeous, fuck-desiring, fuckworthy babes is enough to get anybody's undershorts filled with gooey cum without ever touching your cock!!!!!!!!!

FUCK!!!! this story is supercharged sex and my cock will never get over the abuse I gave it getting through it!!! Keep on writing these - you haven't warped everyone yet!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Wow wow wow

Jim44444Jim44444about 9 years ago
Great story

Very well written and erotically charged. You avoided the clumsy cliches that plague so many writers on this site. You portrayed Tom honestly as a man willing to please his mate but still inhibited with some insecurities.

And to you, who recognizes the craft-brewing prowess of northeast Ohio, I raise a glass of Dortmunder Gold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more please

More please. What happens next?

jott50jott50almost 9 years ago
WHAT A WOMAN!

she should be in the running for wife of the year !

FairiesMermaidsFairiesMermaidsover 5 years ago
WOW! What a holiday!

That was an amazing story - so hot, and I loved the twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story!!

Loved every bit of it! What a surprise ending and what a great wife! I am going to have my wife read it maybe it will give her some ideas as we have talked about fantasies like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hard almost the entire time. Nice!

TedditchTedditch11 months ago

Would love to find Mala at my holiday resort. My wife would be on cloud nine.

simonjbrightonsimonjbrighton6 months ago

What a great story! I loved all of this....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermasterandmargarita@masterandmargarita
623 Followers
Proud Chicagoan. B-Horror movie aficionado. Creator of "VHS Erotica." I self-publish as Brixton Atwood. Note: Masterandmargarita was formerly a husband and wife erotic writing team - writer and editor, respectively. We are both single now, we write seperatley, but may contin...