All Comments on 'Scamming the Scammer'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
interesting

I've been getting emails from an Adriana saying that she saw my profile on Facebook and was interested.

I don't have a Facebook account.

(Just can't accept their lack of respect for privacy or security)

Adriana = scammer?

Rufus_the_LameRufus_the_Lameabout 9 years ago

Well this reminds me so much of so many emails I get to one of my junk addresses. I ignore them now, but I was curious enough in the early days to respond to one, and it quickly became apparent that it was a scam. I'm not sure but I think I was scammed while cybersexing with someone on Yahoo. The time and dates seem to correlate, but still don't want to think ill of another person even if I never truly knew who they were. Since then I've learnt my lesson and I don't cyber with anyone just to make sure.

HeisenhugHeisenhugabout 9 years ago
Poor befuddled Ariana

Must be hard keeping track of who she told what to when trying to scam people like that for a living. Got to give her points for persistence though, lol.

I found this particular line hilarious:

"[6/03/2015 7:59:29 PM] Adriana: oh well i cant wait for that to happen so how much do u take as your salary and when??"

Sounds like a dodgy loan adviser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
THE MOST BORING SHITE EVER

GIVE UP WHILE YOU ARE AHEAD....

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
WHAT DOESNT HELP THIS TALE IS

it is posted like Movie and TV scripts are given to actors to learn their lines TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...