All Comments on 'The Secret Formula Ch. 02'

by Urgh01

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
That was so awesome

Good job! Welcome back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great job

This is a great series and can't wait to see what Oak has up his sleeve. As far as Daphne goes she doesn't give one iota about Sheldon as long as she had a roof over her head and a unlimited spending line. Sheldon was so gullible that now with Oak she can have her cake and eat it also. Nice writing.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 9 years ago
Must have called Uber?

In part 1:

Oak says: "I'll tell you what. Sheldon is a little too drunk to stay. It seems like he might throw up. I'll drive you both home and get my car tomorrow. That way we can continue our conversation. Deal?" "Okay, deal" she said, happy to get to spend more time with Oak.

In part 2:

He lit upon the perfect idea, but was too tired to begin implementing it right this second. It was 3am and he'd just banged this dude's wife on and off for a good five hours. He ate his sandwich and said his goodbyes and told the two of them he'd see them soon and that he had some business to discuss with Sheldon later.

DebbieXDebbieXabout 9 years ago
Where are the clothes?

In part 1 they came out of the bedroom dressed and in part 2 Sheldon is looking at her naked and Oak in boxers. When did they strip?

Urgh01Urgh01about 9 years agoAuthor
Please show me where it said they were dressed in chapter 1

DebbieX, please quote for me where it said they were dressed at the end of chapter 1. I can't find it and will correct it if that's the case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Wished you'd write more. Your stories are a great read! I've enjoyed them all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Urgh: here's where they're fully dressed in part 1

There was silence for what felt like an eternity. Just as Sheldon was about to knock in spite of his trepidation, the door opened and he was greeted by a smiling Oak and a positively glowing Daphne. Both were fully dressed.

"Hey buddy," Oak patted Sheldon on the back, "I treated Daphne with my Oak's Seed. Whadaya think?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What?

You're sick!! Get some help!!!

rodryder44rodryder44about 5 years ago
Secret ch 2

Just the kind of sick writing I like. The world needs more Daphnes.

HarreadingHarreading12 months ago

Need chapter 3 asap!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUrgh01@Urgh01
198 Followers
These stories are about a man and various wives humiliating husbands by cuckolding them against their wishes. The husband's DO NOT want to be cuckolded, but are powerless to stop it. All the husband's have little dicks, the guy has a big one and the wives have ridiculously hot...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES