All Comments on 'How to Give Great Rimjobs'

by MarkLazer

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it!

5 Stars Mark. Once again your post was spot on and informative. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great

Thanks so much. I Am a sub who wants to learn how to pleasure Master from rimming. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I wanted to know

My man gets so much anal pleasure. I've been just winging it. Glad to have something to bring to the bedroom next time. I know he will be delighted and surprised!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I want to convince my bf/gf

I think this sounds hella awesome and I want to be both receiver and giver once I found a gf/bf the only problem: I'm a girl and honestly, I doubt I'm going to find someone, girl or guy, doesn't matter, who won't be disgusted by it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Our tecnique

When my partner first rimmed me it came as complete surprise . I used to get a really great ball licking from her. She lays along the edge of the bed without a pillow, I stand with my left leg on the floor and my right foot on the bed at the other side of her head. This let me crouch down so she could lick my cock and balls as I jerked off.

The first time she rimmed me she was licking away at my balls occasionally licking along my taint, then her tongue touched my anus and electric shocks went through me. I thought that maybe she had gone a little too far by accident so I said nothing. Then it happened again and she could feel me jump with the contact. This seemed to make her bolder and she pulled me forward and licked across and around my rim, this was sending me wild . As she went on she pointed her tongue and pushed it into my arse and started to fuck my arse, it felt deep and amazing.

Needless to say I was shooting in no time and unloaded a huge dollop of Jizz in her mouth and onto her face.

I asked her what brought that on ? She said it was a spur of the moment thing and she wondered what it would be like, She said it wasn't bad at all and if I kept my arse clean she would do it again. My arse stays spotless LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
interesting

Hi I found this post informative. I am a sub and two years into our relationship I started rimming him and it turns me and him on extremely. Now I have some new techniques to try thanks for being so open

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He came hard

I read this article and got really excited to try this on my man. I took him to the shower, got on my knees and gave him his first rim job and my first time giving one. He came harder than he ever has before. It was amazing to hear him moaning and begging me not to stop! I was so hot doing it that I came from fingering myself while j was doing it! Thank you for this article, just one more thing to add to our fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome Guide

I am going to try these tips on my partner's butthole, thanks ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wife wanting to please het man the way only a man can

I have searched for a while trying to find true insight to real technique used and enjoyed by men for men. This has helped so much and I thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Rimming my guys ass

Mark thank you for your story on rimming a guys ass.

I had a guy who wanted me rim him, I never would do it so he lost intrest in me.

I wanted to keep him he is very good looking. I am going going to get back in touch with him now. I intend to rim and eat that sexie ass.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Chris Walter

Call me anytime 2893146339

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pleasure for two

I love rimming a clean, hot ass as much as I like sucking cock. It turns him on so much, and in turn my cock is rock hard throughout the session. Also, it guarantees that I get a huge load of sperm from him when he later cums in my mouth or in my ass. I used to rim every girlfriend I slept with to their great delight and moans (after they were initially surprised), so it was natural to rim men when I started having gay sex as an adjunct to my sex life. Now that I have discovered I prefer frequent sex with guys and regularly but much less frequently with my wife, rimming a man is a common feature of my sex life and one of my favorites. Thank you for the descriptions and tips.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great help willl use this tech on monday who loves getting rimmed

Outstanding information

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great lesson

I prefer he guy to kay on one side. I get behind him in the opposite direction. When he raises his top leg I can spread his ass cheeks and then my tongue is ready, willing and eager to go as deep as possible. I never get tired or a stiff neck in this position. I once rimmed a guy like this once for almost two hours. He loved it; but, I loved it more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarkLazer@MarkLazer
861 Followers
I am a bisexual male who has had some great experiences with men over the years and I hope to continue them and share them with you all! I have started to publish again after a hiatus but lots of sex to write about. My email for this site doesn't work so if you want to contac...