All Comments on 'Winning the Bet Pt. 03'

by pinkysurprise

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 9 years ago
sex a work can be so arousing

Highly enjoyed this sexy tale... Keep up the great stories....

maddictmaddictabout 9 years ago
Are you just being a gentleman ?

Never again ? You can tell me old buddy.That was very clean and satisfying I think for both of our lovers. She certainly wasn't embareassed for long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

One of the best I read. Straight to the point and somehow realistic. Nice girl nice gentleman. It doesn't need more. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Sorry for the 2 vote. My fingers got all fumbly after that story. It definitely deserved a 5!!!

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Story was so good and reminded me of one time at work back in the 70’s. I worked as sound and lighting tech at a strip club. A hot dancer didn’t write down the cuts on her record album she wanted to dance to. I called over the intercom but got no answer. Had to go backstage to get the numbers. She was naked and she grabbed my crotch stroking me. We had sex on the steps leading to the stage. Was a quickie and once done I returned to the booth. She went on stage and as I did the lighting for her I realized she was on stage nude full of my cum. Got hard right away again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpinkysurprise@pinkysurprise
594 Followers
Ruby Pink lives in a small town in Washingon state, where she spends her days writing steamy romance. She loves telling stories about smart, talented women and the men who make them weak in the knees. All her stories are at least partly based on real experiences, but she'll ne...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES