All Comments on 'Sally's Sr. Sex - Stan'

by twistedgraygoat

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 9 years ago
What a sweet and erotic gesture

Have read about Sally's whole active week... enjoyed them all but have to say this one is endeared to my heart thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5 + 6= ??? that would have been much better

come on---5 inches!!!! these stories need men that are hung or it;s not worth suspending belief!!! lame-O

IreneGoodnightIreneGoodnight6 months ago

What a coincidence! I just crawled naked into my hotel room’s bed and I still feel the cum running down my cunt and ass….I have been fucking a man I met at my friend’s wedding just hours ago. She and I both turned 63 and she ups and finds a lover to marry.

So at the wedding I see this man who keeps looking at me like he wants to eat me! Lol! Later while we are all grazing the buffet and hard drink line, he comes over to me and introduces himself. We talked and then I said to him…you were really staring at me during the wedding…like you are ready to eat me. He said, I was and I still am ready. I asked him if he was staying here in the hotel. He said he was. I said, let’s go. He and I were stripped and in bed in no time. I sucked, kissed, fucked, and rimmed him. He fucked my cunt, mouth, and ass….all perfectly. We feel asleep and around two in the morning, we woke up. But no sex…he said he was 75 years old, but it would take him three days to get all his sexual energy back. I told him I had been fucking for 50 years and that I would love to have him sexually satisfy me every three days. We made a date and I went to my room. It’s going to be fun to feel his cock, tongue, and lips on Tuesdays and Saturdays!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous