All Comments on 'My Brother, My Slave Pt. 05'

by WoeIsMe

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
canndcanndabout 9 years ago

Wow, his father is a jerk off. he talks about killing his other child like it's nothing. You'd not know the kid was his if we hadn't been told. Alex could easily tell Jacob he cares and then still treat him tough if he wanted to make sure his father didn't think he was more than a 'play thing.' Jacob already acts like he adores him above all other creatures, so his being told he's loved would not change how he is. At least the kid's existance wouldn't be so painful physically and emotionally. So once he's king, can't alex do whatever he wants? Can't he keep Jacob and ignore his wife? I'm sure he'd find a way to do so. He's horrible with the way he treats Jacob. What he doesn't doesn't show any love. I have to question his assertion he loves him. And what does he think it will do to Jacob if he sends him away. Jacob will just die I think. He couldn't survive without him with the way he feels about Alexander. Maybe he can kill the father and do what he wants? But, he doesn't deserve Jacob. If Jacob could survive away from him, he'd be lucky, but knowing Alex he's gonna 'give' him to someone to treat him like he does. That poor kid. I don't know why he adores alex so much. Was it the love Alex showed him when he was little?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
who is it that will break in the end . . .

You asked if Alexander was anyone's favorite, and I can say that he is not mine, although my heart breaks for him as much as it does for Jacob. My only hope is that it is Jacob that breaks Alexander and not Alexander that breaks Jacob in the end . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This story pulls my heart in two directions. I wish Alexander was nicer but now I can kinda see why he isnt. I hope he can find a way to keep Jacob even if he does have to get a wife. I feel so bad for jacob. I wonder why he loves Alexander so much too. Maybe one day when they're free Alexander can show him that he loves him

tyishtyishabout 9 years ago
I loveeeeee alex

I love Jacob but I looveeeeeee Alex. I totally get why he does the shit he does. Anyways this story is awesome thank you for this amazing addition ill never get over this series. It's like the definition of sweet supernatural sorrow. It hurts but it's amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more!

OMG I hope that that wasnt the end of the series!!???

Please write more, I love it!

I would love to find out how Alex resolves the problem.... I really hope that he can be with Jacob (Maybe by killing his father?) and finally show Jacob the love and care he deserves!

<3 <3 <3

From a fan ;)

bfire315bfire315about 9 years ago

Alexander pisses me off to no end, even though I get why he doesn't outwardly show his love. Still, he is my favorite of the two brothers.

I can't read this series as often as you post, hence my reading of the last three chapters in one go, because it hits a little too deeply for me. Honestly, this isn't something I would normally read and keep coming back to, but, like all your other stories, I am completely drawn in, mesmerized, and invested. Thank you for, yet again, giving us an amazing read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Stalking your page for updates

eagerly waiting for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ok im soooooo inlove with both of the characters

Honostly its veary hot Jacob and Alexander. It reminds me alot of my own relation ship not with my brother ofcourse with my bf. Alexander i feel like is going to push jacob aww tho

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I love Jacob

His sweetness and vulnerability, the fact that he's so willing to give himself up completely even though Alexander doesn't give him any affection in return, it just makes him so precious. I don't hate Alexander, I think he's an interesting character and the fact that he does love Jacob makes me like him but I don't have the same fondness toward him that I do for Jacob.

I can't wait until the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I normally would hate someone like Alexander but for some strange reason I understand and actually quite enjoy him

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Same as a reader before me I normally despise characters such as Alexander. However I think being able to see his perspective and knowing that he loves Jacob well...its hard to hate him after that. I do wish he'd show more affection towards Jacob and stand up to his father. I think it'd be cool tho if in one chapter it was from Jacobs pov. To even things out maybe help us get a better view of why Jacob is so in love with his older brother. Its funny becuz a character in another series of ur For the love of my brother....omg I wanted to kill Chad...he reminds me a lot of Alexander but idk something about knowing Alexander loves Jacob it makes him seem less harsh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWoeIsMe@WoeIsMe
511 Followers
I go by Jack. I'm terribly unreliable with posting and should not be counted on for any updates, ever. If you're still with me after all this time, you must be a masochist. I'm glad to know I'm among friends.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES