All Comments on 'Sorry, I'm Married'

by andromon

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
If you admit it's fetish porn...

then why isn't it in that category?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
If you don't have the fetish,

Reference the previous post. Why the fuck would you post a fetish story in this category? Thanks for the warning. Didn't read. 1 star for posting it here.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 9 years ago
The 1* pretty much says it all..

So much for posting a fetish story in the LW category so you can get more reads. How's that working out for you?

andromonandromonabout 9 years agoAuthor

I thought "loving wives" was specifically the category for this. Wait, it isn't? Does this go to "fetish" then?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Automatic 1*

Sorry, I read one paragraph. Also sorry Literotica let this fool post.

andromonandromonabout 9 years agoAuthor

I'm very sorry, Anonymous. I will expediently remove all my crap on here, at some point in the future, maybe! Also thanks for top quality critique.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Just another WACC story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well this may not be everyone's cup of tea...

and they may have not been exposed to wild parties like contained in this tale.. But a lot of us have gone thru a segement of life where this may not have been a normal but did happen... Lets say we had some late nights with a few adult beverages for all.. thanks for the flashbacks ( I think) smiling.

javmor79javmor79about 9 years ago
Nice story

Nice tension. Way to keep it high til the very end. Look forward to the next chapter to see where this goes (if there is one).

javmor79javmor79about 9 years ago
I don't think this goes to fetish

There are many stories that can go in multiple categories. This one fits in this category as well as fetish. It has a wife who gets involved in extra-marital affairs. That sounds like it fits to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sorry my wife and I have been at parties like this but she knew she was married and loved me

if there is enough love and sex in a marriage and a person is not mentally ill, they do not cross the line, nor do they allow others to do so, nor do they drink so much alcohol they are not in control of themselves, my wife liked to drink and in her words I was the one to make sure nothing happened to her since she knew she was not at full control. any sex outside the marriage not only causes emotional risk in a marriage it also put medical risk into the marriage and few rational partners are willing to risk various STDs and HIV with partners that have strayed, it can take months for a positive negative test to be made.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Gross

What a bunch of pigs!!!!!!

looking4itlooking4itabout 9 years ago

Why were they at a party where there were almost exclusively singles? Why was he sitting alone drinking himself silly while his wife was elsewhere flirting with other men? Where was Glen? What did the title have to do with the story? If you think cucking is a fetish then why post in LW? Not really a good story. I really don't think she needed to text for permission, did you?

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 9 years ago
Not my thing

I'm sorry, too. People fucking when they're reeling drunk is not very stimulating to me.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 9 years ago
Potential . . .

. . . not realized. The general plot outline had a lot of possibility in the hands, with the pen, of a competent author. Unfortunately the story is so badly written, poor organization and worse grammar, that is is all but unreadable.

Just the opinion of one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another cheating chuckhold wife story

Pictures circulating every wear , plus infidelity you are the laughing stock of all who know you. Stupid story. End of a real marriage.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
All the story was based on drunken people...

All the story was based on drunken people...1st - Why married couple go to a singles party? 2nd - He was so drunk, he couldn't stand up, but could easily exchange text messages with his wife? Drunk as he was he wouldn't be capable of doing that...3rd- As soon as he accepted her request to fuck others, she lost all respect she had for him, and from then on this marriage was going to the abyss...4th - at least the other husband was having fun too with some young girl...So this story isn't about cheating or cuckolding, but about people who think that what's funny is to get senseless drunk...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

You said yourself that this is fetish porn. So why not post in the fetish section? Just curious....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just another dumbs shit cuckold. Hope Megan finds a man someday to marry.

The wimp she's got now is pathetic. So is the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What about him and Kelly

The last paragraph seems tacked on, as if you wanted to deflect negative comments. Too little. maybe if you post a follow up with details, but as is it's just kinda lame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sorta a WACC story...

Hubby was a moron. Why wouldn't he go find some young single slut and help the guys gang bang her? His wife what tell him what she did? She made it with some lame threesome? Sorry time for hubby to start screwing his secretary. Just what dies the title "Sorry, I'm Married" have to do with the story? If wifey had remained faithful it would have made sense. But as is she's just a drunk slut. And hubby's a drunk WACC. Nothing erotic in that. And get an editor, and proof read you stuff...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dung

1* , but the cuckies will love you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
She Knows

Hubby is a wimp, a loser man, likes to watch his wife cheat and she found out that she likes being married to a wimp that lets her party and get banged...what a thrill.

He needs to be single until, and if he gets better, and just date hate party broads so he can enjoy what is his being handled by strong willed Adonis types that take what they want...after all, he is in admiration of their prowess and ability and submissive to their will. Maybe...he should join in the gang bang, eat some cream pie and maybe...suck some guys manhood - bet he would like that. He could pretend to be drunk and unable to stop himself...sure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
appreciate your disclaimer up front

No one-bomb here

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 9 years ago
Pretty good story over all...

with two slut wives putting out. But you need to do a better job of editing. Too many word usage mistakes. 3 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thanks for the intro

thanks for just being up front about the nature of the story. I think what drives people mad is that literotica refuses to break this category into more distinct groupings, so people would know what they're going to read. Compound that with a lot of cutesy authors who like the idea of squicking readers, and you get furious comments and anger. Transparency is the answer to hatred in this category. EVERY story should have a blurb specifying whether it's a happy- cuck story, revenge/burn the whatever, hot wife, swinger, whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hotwives spectacular.

Loved it. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
cuck shit

Cuckold have a sexual mental illness ,there are too many cuckold story on here there all same plot, it's boring repetitive garbage. Also like the other guy said HIV is not funny it may take months to show but that's what you get for being a promiscuous slut and the best thing for a slut is chlamydia so she never has children

andromonandromonabout 9 years agoAuthor

Wow, previous commenter. Now I'm concerned. I really hope I don't get HIV or chlamydia by posting on Literotica. How do I safeguard myself? Regardless, thanks for the heads up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Potential

Nice story Andromon. Dont worry about the negative posts. Dont know why the fuck some people come to this site.

A follow up story where your wife gives you the lowdown on what happened would be great as it seemed a bit rushed at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Her side

Could you write a version from her side.

As far as the guy concerned about you getting STD's type with latex gloves works for me lol

JokersuitJokersuitabout 9 years ago
Liked it

Nice and concise, but as suggested previously, more detail from her perspective would be good. Best of luck in future writings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

What a pig and she will only get worse. She lied because she said she didn't do anything yet but she gave at least a blowjob already. He also told her ok but tell about it but she held back afterwards. Her friend was not the same because she did her also and how many guys gangbanged her. Nice friends they have and that other pig of a friend is totally out of control. I feel bad for these two dumb husbands . Once a pig always a pig , she's only gonna progress from there, marriage over

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

The thing that makes me laugh about this story is right at the beginning, where you have the narrator assert his 25 year old wife is a match in looks for girls who are "twenty at best"... as though 25 a year old woman is on the cusp of being an ancient, dusty relic.

Entropy6661Entropy6661about 9 years ago
Good stuff

Enjoyed it. I agree with some of the comments about "her side". Would have loved to hear from her what happened. Left us hanging.

But a very good yarn..... keep 'em coming!

And don't worry about the negative comments, didn't we learn from Clinton that blowjobs aren't really cheating. LOL

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
thanks for the caution

I wish more authors would do the same.

Your courtesy is appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
THIS DEFINITELY IS A LOVING WIFE STORY, NOT FETISH! THE AUTHOR REFERRED TO HIS OWN STORY AS PORN, & PORN IT IS. THE WIFE DID ASK THE PERMISSION FROM HER HUSBAND & GOT IT. SHE ARRANGED FOR A 3-SUM WITH A SEXY CHICK.

In the last or 2nd last parafraph the husband realizes that wife has figured out he was getti g a kick out of her escapade (MFM!) His concern is that she will now start sleeping around big time because her husband is a silent partner in all of that.

* * *

Some comments were out to lunch... & then some.

There was a disclaimer that it is a cuckolding porn. Why would you read it? I never watch reality TV because i do not like it.

I have noticed that javmor79 always give balanced comments & he said the story was in the right category. I agree with him.

* * * *

devilspydevilspyabout 9 years ago
Very rushed ending

As a reader, I wanted to hear all the details. As you ate and enjoyed the cream from her stretched married pussy.

sirhugssirhugsalmost 9 years ago
Felt Cheated

All that detailed foreplay (which I loved!) and then skipping the part while she confesses what happened inside the house? Not fair!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
what happened, what next?

really did enjoy reading your story. But, as others, would've loved to hear HER side of the story, and of what happened after husband's green light!!!

"... it may lead to no good." -> did it?

Please give us the sequel ...

Keep up the good writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ending fell short

As observed by others, the ending was disappointing. There's this big buildup to his wife getting fucked, but then you bail on the description. The reader is left with blue balls, unsatisfied. You missed a real opportunity for a very erotic scene. All drunkenness aside, those two guys and his wife were horny as hell and ready to get down to some very serious fucking. You could've had a very erotic threesome going in a bedroom while the husband spied on them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
blow jobs aren't cheating?

She says I never cheated on you but let me do it this one time? She just finished sucking a guy off taking her clothes off in front of a room full of guys, played with dicks, I guess the writers idea of cheating and whoring behavior and mine are different.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Asshole Husband!

Should have gotten his wife out of there LONG BEFORE she started fucking around! That marriage won't last long!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another cuck!!

Why get married...is it just to be cucked? Your wives are whores and you couldn't get a hard on if your life depended on it... No balls cuck's....there are literally millions of you fucking losers out there. Why don't you all become gay and get it over with????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 91% = A)

I had a strong, pronounced voyeur side which i was not aware of. I was getting voyeur impulses once in a while but i was not yet ready to to admit things to myself.

2 - 3 events when men were too overtly hitting on my wife brought my voyeur side to the fore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hmmm

I like the idea of numerous std's lol sick shit 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a bunch of crap to vomit to!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only real cuckold/wimp perverts like such a crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Random shit !

WTF ? You're a better writer than that. Not even a little believable! Only a 1- cause that's the lowest available. Write to your potential! Sheeesh !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What's with anonymous?

I'm one here to keep the sick perverts from spamming me, but I don't understand why anyone would read the intro the read the story just to 1-bomb it. I know that Lit does sweeps on votes occasionally, i do wish they'd find a way to bar/bann these assholes from voting, it screws up the scoring so that it becomes useless!

It's clear that some woman or women realized what a worthless little boy she was with and left him for someone with a IQ above s flatline. I'd also bet money these jackasses are incapable of sex more than once a month and then only last until the glans touches flesh, no penetration possibles I think there are actually only three or four of these sorry excuses for males and they orgamsm on each other's reviews always hoping to see something original, something besides 1* click… pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

If the drunken bum of a husband cared for his wife and was sober he could have prevented the situation arising. don't blame the drink blame the stupid husband who drank himself stupid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I gave tbis story a 4+ (4.4/5.0 = 88% = A)

Megan is a keeper.

This world needs women & (yes!) WIVES like Megan. Otherwise it would be too boring.

It is not easy to be Megan's husband. But for a guy who has a very strong voyeur side, she may be a blessing in disguise!

Whereas this story is meant to be pornographic, it is loosely based on true events.

When my wife was in her mid thirties men were attracted to her like flies to shit! At big parties where few people knew us, men were hitting on her left, right & centre.

Whenever i saw what was going on, i chose not to interfere, so i could see how far they would go & how far she would let them go.

Only once I wanted to interfere but i could not because i was with my 2-year old son in the swimming pool. My wife & i were at a big ass house-warming party on a two-acre property. Earlier that evening the hosts introduced to us the broker-turned-developer for the house, a rich divorcee, 15 years older than my wife; we were forewarned he had a penchant for pretty women.

Half way thtu the party i saw him, my wife & 2 more women sitting around a picnic table in a poorly lit area.

When the slow music started i saw my wife & him dancing. They danced for about 15 min.

Then they were nowhere to be seen. I wanted to go look for her. My son cried and beg me to let him stay in the pool. I stayed.

15 min later the host came to ask me where my wife was. I said i did not know. He told me that he could not find either her or the developer. The host was visibly nervous about that.

Half an hour later my wife is bringing me a beer. She kissed me tenderly on the mouth, then kissed our son, & asked: how are you two guys doing?

Me: i could not see you for a while, where were you.

She explained that he showed her the model home for which he oersonally designed and chose materials. He gave her a job offer to work in his real estste office as staging manager and admin until she gets her licence.

I believe she told me the truth but not the whole truth.

andromonandromonabout 7 years agoAuthor

Hey Anonymous, who even cares about the ratings? People rate according to their tastes, not some literary worth, of which there is none here anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
no sense

Wife calls and asks permission to do what she has already done. Lest he could do is let her know what he saw

As far as plot-to each his own

As far as title- Misleading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Divorce Court

Divorce the cheating slut before she starts to do the whole neighborhood, or let her and just go home, pack and leave...my choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hi! anon 02/03/17 (gave this story a 4.4 or 88%): i wish my wife were more like yours!

Hi andromon:

Good job! Thx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I agree

totally with anon 4/29. Utterly without merit

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
left un written

so are we going to get the rest of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
un-written

so can we have the rest of the story? and LIT review the post pls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Stupid ass story. Waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stupid Husband!

I’ll never understand why these ducks don’t understand that they lose the respect of their wives and open up the marriage to wifey falling for someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
DUMB FUCKIN HUSBAND

Husband should have his brain examined to let his wife act like that ..piss poor story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
same old shit

just another wimp and whore story,

julie4fun22julie4fun22over 3 years ago

i loved the story and gave it 5 stars. This couple is soon to be and ex-couple. Megan fucked those two guys and the husband approved her actions. He has now lost his wife forever. She threw him a bone with the threesome with Kelly but that was just a bone. She will now be fucking other guys with or without his approval. This marriage is over. They are another casualty of married couples at wild parties with mostly single people. I hope he did not love her because she is history

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Another useless wimp soon to be divorced from a pos cheating twat.

Nothing sexy or erotic here, just a pathetic doormat with a town bicycle for a wife.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Willing

A willing cuck let’s whore have her fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

this storys still here a lot of it missing

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 3 years ago

Story 'good' husband's action, not so good. He really wanted to be a cuck, in this STORY, and got his wish. It is just that Anons, a freaking story, like the series on tv and movies. You do have to let reality go off for a vacation when reading FICTION, and watching, FICTION in movies, etc!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

★★★★★- (5-)!

As of today this story has got 171 faves out of 311.1 views which is an A (excellent) faves-to-view ratio of 0.55!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Is anyone surprised that b26thNC is up to his old tricks of posting his lame comments from all of his accounts? Basically being a total dick.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikeralmost 3 years ago

I’m not normally a member of the morality taliban, and I love cuckolding and cheating fiction, but I stopped reading this story when I reached para 2 which contains the text “some driving off drunk with their friends”. Whilst debauchery is fine by me, drunk driving kills and maims innocent people and is beyond the pail. Yes, I know that this fiction, but anything that normalises drink driving is just wrong. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

why is half the story missing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"★★★★★- (5-)!

As of today this story has got 171 faves out of 311.1 views which is an A (excellent) faves-to-view ratio of 0.55!" um somebody cant math :p thats a terrible score

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Moronic!

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

Hiker66Biker2 months ago

I’m not normally a member of the morality taliban, and I love cuckolding and cheating fiction, but I stopped reading this story when I reached para 2 which contains the text “some driving off drunk with their friends”. Whilst debauchery is fine by me, drunk driving kills and maims innocent people and is beyond the pail. Yes, I know that this fiction, but anything that normalises drink driving is just wrong. 1 star.""""""""""""""""" IT IS A FUCK STORY, lighten up. Fiction, not aa news cast story !!!!!''''''''''''

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"i don't know what exactly has happened to Megan that night. She begged me to not force her to tell. All I know is that she "did awful things for those guys." I have no idea what awful things those were, but, besides stuff" utterly lazy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fuck the men and women (scum, married or not )who go to parties(or anywhere)to get drunk and then do unexcusable things and claim its not their fault, they were drunk. Ive never know a gun to go off on its own(except cookoffs and that doesnt count) or a bottle of beer or a glass of booze to pour (or infiltrate) itself into a mouth and stomach w/o the helping hand of a piece of shit human being.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for warning us up-front this is another worthless useless cucked husband story. Helped me not waste time reading the useless fucking, bullshit, putrid puke!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I walked into the family room of our friends house to see if Katie was ready to go. I was shocked at what I seen. She was sitting between two men. I was instantly pissed because the men were feeling her up.I asked if she was ready. She apparently hadn't seen me coming. She started to get up when

the black guy grabbed her asked where are you going baby? I said let loose if you know what is best for you. Just try little white boy he said getting up. I said please just sit back down or walk away. Well you little puss and tried to hit me. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his neck and started pounding on his head. When he went down the white guy came at me and I kicked him in the stomach. That's when the lights went out. I woke up in the hospital wondering why. When I seen Katie it came back to me. She said OMG I'm glad you are awake. I just said really aren't you the reason I'm here? She dropped her head saying I'm sorry Dan I was drinking too much and behaved badly. No kidding? Who hit me? I don't know. Well one way or another I will find out. I did and it was the brother of the white guy. It wasn't as easy as kicking the other 2 guys but he wasn't going to be back to normal for a while. Katie and I did work things out and as I know there has never been another man touch her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Worthless filth, all of them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

pathetic story and author - 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another fucked up cuck story...

DOL

KaeyoKaeyoover 1 year ago

Reading this is time I’ll bever get back. One of the worst I’ve read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn't read because of your warning. But I scrolled down to see the comments from the idiots who apparently can't read.

I wasn't disappointed. Lol. I can't comment on the story, but thanks for the heads up at the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dear author, if this is according to you acuvkold fetish story .... WHY THE FUCK don`t post it in the section fetish???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WACC for sure. And utterly stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

pathetic

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What a pathetic husband and wife pair.

DessertmanDessertman12 months ago

Even worse than the previous one.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I liked the story, crazy things can happen at parties. Craziest from me: While my drunken husband was practically drooling down a young woman's tits at a New Year's Eve party, I was in the back of a coatcheck making out with a younger black man and stroking his cock. Gave him a quickie bj in his car, oh those cosmos. I'd never been with a black man before that and only 4 guys total, before he fucked my brains out a week later. OH, OH, OMG, those cosmos!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So why posting it in loving wifes ... moron ...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Anonymous6 days ago

So why posting it in loving wifes ... moron ..."""" Well for starters Loving Wi V es is the proper place. Go back to basics and READ what the section consists of. WIVES that are loving, maybe just not their own husbands. I agree that there are instances where a story is of 2 venues, and can be in either site. The Incest section is one you may really wish to address. There are stories there which have NO place there. For example, incest is not when one screws his Sister-IN-law. There is no blood line between them, ergo NO incest. There are many more examples, but this should suffice to say.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This writer writes the exact same story every single time, with minor variations, of course. All the characters are the same, the dialogue follows a pattern, and the plots are all eerily similar. That's a sign of a disturbed mind. Lots of that in both the publishing and commenting sides on this site.

alan_deealan_dee6 months ago

Juvenile story. Would have been a definite stroke story when I was 16

49ers6949ers6928 days ago

Sorry dude, but you're a fuckin idiot.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Story needs to be continued, not cut short like it was

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous