All Comments on 'Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 11'

by Reversecowgirl2014

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 9 years ago
Definitely a hot chapter

Horny high school and college students are doing a lot more than studying. By the time they graduate from college they'll have a Ph.d in DIY sexual experience.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

sweetsarah1990sweetsarah1990about 9 years ago
Love this series!

I love sports since I'm married to a football player and have been following this series from the beginning ! I was so glad to finally see Chapter 11 post! Please post Chapter 12 ASAP! Can't wait to read about John and Sue along with Tom and Sally!

I enjoy the way the author mixes sports, sex and romance into each chapter!

SweetJen1970SweetJen1970about 9 years ago
Love it!

Love this chapter! Can't wait to hear the 'nitty gritty' about Sue and John!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please!!!

I have been waiting since Chapter 3 for John to gang Sue!!

Please give us the details and quit teasing us!! Look forward to Chapter 12! GREAT SERIES!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Series

I have enjoyed this series from the beginning....wonder what has happen to Debbie??

TigerPaw1010TigerPaw1010about 9 years ago
Hot, as expected

Love the story line and the development of different settings to describe the sexual encounters. Explicit detail. Can't wait for the next chapter. Please don't keep us waiting. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Have been looking forward ...

...to this chapter for 2+ months. I love the story and the writing. Looking forward to chapter 12.

DakotacplDakotacplabout 9 years ago
Love it!

LOVE hearing the continuing tales of these good friends! We play with some of our best high school friends to this day here. This series always brings back such good memories! This lady really knows how to write a HOT sex scene!

hangingmeathangingmeatalmost 9 years ago
Enjoyed this chapter

I enjoyed reading this chapter as the girls told their sexual adventures to the Sorority!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReversecowgirl2014@Reversecowgirl2014
157 Followers
Married.. Hobbies horse backing riding love sports-NCAA football, PBR bull riding and women's NCAA basketball.. Love hiking in the mountains.. deep sea fishing and salmon river fishing.. and best of all my hub and family! Not interested in receiving PMs for sex chats, role pl...