All Comments on 'Happy Birthday!'

by darkknight3663

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
kiwiloverkiwiloverabout 9 years ago
Awesome

Great characters and lots of potential for more.

This story has everything.

Thank you so much!

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 9 years ago

Tell me, dark knight. Does your wife actually have 42 DD breasts or is that a fantasy? I've heard that at some point breast size will reduce a woman's IQ - much as every inch over a certain length reduces a man's IQ and ability to give pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Note to "thebuffalo"

In my experience, your statement is not true. My wife is a 38DDD, not much taller than 5-feet, and a very smart woman (and a great fuck also). And, as to this tale, it is definitely a 5-star story. Would love for my wife to give me such a present for my birthday next Tuesday. However, I suspect that will not happen and will have to be satisfied with the open tip bra and strappy high heel shoes she'll wear to get me even more aroused than usual before I get my birthday fuck! I'm turning 70 that day and don't need any pills to get it up and do the job. And my wife is late 60's and still lubricates as she did when she was in her 20's. Just a caress of her tits followed by a strip and the tongue-on-cunt licking I enjoy, and she'll be ready for the big bang.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous