All Comments on 'Between London and Brighton'

by angela40

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

was this a 1 chapter story or are we waiting for more?

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 9 years ago

Now that you've got my attention, what's next - would like to see Angela get off, after all, it's 2-0 Amanda.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Native language?

Is English your second or even third language? I ask because the standard of this story is not as high as I would expect from a British journalist. If English is a foreign language to you, then this is a decent effort. However, much of the dialogue feels stilted and excessively formal: for example, a Briton is unlikely to say, "I am Amanda" but more likely to say, "I'm Amanda" (an abbreviation far more common in spoken English). I'm afraid that the story-line too (I can't call it a plot) is implausible. It's difficult to accept the idea that two women meeting for the first time on a crowded coach would immediately question one another's sexual orientation and start in touching each other up. I've given you three stars for trying but if English is a foreign language to you I recommend that you find a good editor for your stories. And try to make your plots more believable too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I'm afraid..

..that I have to agree with Anonymous's comments.A good try, and you show some promis, but there's considerable scope for improvment. (Also, I was left wondering - did the hotel refund the cost of the cancelled room?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sexuality

Well your story turned me on, it is living the story and connecting with the words of the story! H

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangela40@angela40
72 Followers
Am a 44 year old journalist editor residing in EU. Been married several times, my son is 24. Most of my life has been guided by sex, which is my own fault. Like intimate chats or email exchange with serious minded people.

story TAGS