All Comments on 'Elysium'

by onehitwanda

Sort by:
  • 194 Comments
HunterShamblesHunterShamblesabout 9 years ago
Really enjoyed this story

I read this and thought, maybe I should just give up writing, the narrative, pacing and descriptions are spot on. Well done - more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well done !!

Finally, a story that has believable characters that really enjoy being with each other. To be able to talk about anything and everything without worry about how to allow one's feelings to come into the open naturally and honestly. Really WELL DONE !!

More please.

dinkymacdinkymacabout 9 years ago
Excellent!

Thanks for sharing.

Dragonflyer90Dragonflyer90about 9 years ago
Amazing

This is definitely one of the best stories I've read. I'm thinking a second part, with a more permanent and concrete finish, would be appropriate.

girdlelovergirdleloverabout 9 years ago
Amazing

Excellent storry, well paced, well delivered. I enjoy your writing, your style, your use of language; how you set the stage, and develop the scene.

GL

lemonheadslemonheadsabout 9 years ago

Man you never fail to deliver a excellent story. You are one of the best writers here. I have read all your stories and have loved them all. You have a faithful reader for life in me. Thank you for another fantastic story

Jonny_BluelineJonny_Bluelineabout 9 years ago
You've Ruined Me

This was so well written that I despair of writing anything again. Your prose is a quantum leap above almost anything else on this site.

Yeah, I liked it, in case you hadn't guessed!

KAIJFKAIJFabout 9 years ago
This is the way it should be

Great buildup, caring characters, You captured it all.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Boxster details

I guess the writer has never been in a Boxster. There is a front and rear trunk or boots, for you English folks, but there is no room at all behind the 2 front seats. --Long time Porsche owner- 911, Boxster, CayenneS.

MindsMirrorMindsMirrorabout 9 years ago
Inspiring Writing

Thanks! Loved the story: details, slow lead up, loving relationship, etc. It should be seen an inspiration for better writing rather than a deterrent to writing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Whats to say . . .

A wonderful story nicely developed and beautifully written. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank you

I really enjoyed this story. You can never imagine how much. It takes a great story for me to visually see the characters. And I felt like I was there living it out. It was a great read and I really appreciate it. Thanks.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 9 years ago
Enjoyed

It seemed like the ending got speeded up and this reader was wondering what the final outcome was.

RockyStoneRockyStoneabout 9 years ago
Awesome!

Just fucking AWESOME. I had a dangerous blonde like Anna, er never "had" her. Put her in mind and I believe things would have gone like the story. Not my sister; I'm a preacher's son. Her mother warned me away because her daughter wasn't my kind. Great story so glad to read it.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
viagra in print

Beautifully written, beautifully paced. The conversation was spot on. Absolutely loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Stars

It's a shame there aren't six stars available. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
amazing!

I wanted to give this 6 stars but ended giving it one star. Stupid tab! Won't allow me to click the 5 stars and upon re clicking went into one star instead. Sorry bud. But this story was really well written. Good character build. Decent tone and not of that porn and dirty prose that I come a cross sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
fantastic

And the best part? It wasn't degrading to Anna!

Did anyone notice she didn't even go down on him?!

THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bored....

......and out of my mind. Would like my 20 minutes back reading this tripe.

trite_readertrite_readerabout 9 years ago
Great Writing

So very entertaining and a story well told. Sort of expect that from you now author. One of my favourites on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Close to Perfect

Very Nice. Well written. At the end I was left wondering how long they'd been apart. Was this a 'Same Time Next Year' situation? Maybe you were setting up a sequel? No matter - well done!

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursabout 9 years ago
A perfect love story

Gentle, slow, with great anticipation and buildup. Well played.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ignore the detractors

Not sure how people that claim to be bored after being told a nice story like this. Excellent details and a beautiful love story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful

Beautifully written, the most erotic story I've read on here in a long while. Simply superb...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love this story!

Just lovely.

pizzicatpizzicatalmost 9 years ago
Wow!

Amazing story. Love your prose. Just finished reading all of your stories. Stunning. I hope you keep at it. I wanted them all to continue. You should be published. I'd certainly be a buyer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Aussies represent!

Are you Australian? I swear I can hear it in the prose

Brilliant, the banter sounds just like my siblings, so believable.

I prefer romantic incest, this hit all the right spots, fantastic.

johntc24johntc24almost 9 years ago
enjoying your writing

Discovered and read your stories on this site the last couple of days. Really enjoyed your writing. Thanks

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50almost 9 years ago
Awesome Story

With sweet, taboo laced treasures that opened slowly in the awakening sun. Knowing the results were inevitable with the two, but gladly accepting the results. Yes like most men I have a sister who I really lust for and hope that she feels the same, though neither one of us acts on those feeling.

But, in a safe place like these two share. I would hope we would.

Thank you for this 5 star story. I will be reading more of yours later

hejohejoalmost 9 years ago
Wrong Name

I cant fathom why you called your self a one hit . Your stories in my opinion are hits out of the ballpark. Your writing about brother & sister sex was the best I have ever read. It brought out emotions that I have never felt from reading other stories about brother sister incest. This was a masterpiece.

ConcaveConcavealmost 9 years ago
This deserves a sequel!

This deserves a sequel. I know that's greedy, but good stories on here are few. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bravo!

Never left a comment in five years of reading literotica. This is without a doubt hands down the most well written story on this website. Please continue to share your incredible talent with the rest of the world. Well done. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

It had a good long buildup, but it was worth the wait, really enjoyed it! Hell, I was so damned hard reading the thing! Still hard! (But my wife would prolly kill me if I woke her up at 3:50 on a wednesday, hehe. Dammit! ;)

Her_ToyboyHer_Toyboyover 8 years ago
Gorgeous prose; replete with subtlety and wit

The deliberate, restrained escalation to the two of them revealing their feelings was absolutely delectable.

And the sex...oh my. Had me too stiff to fit comfortably in my pants and oh-so-sorry I was reading the story alone.

And since we're traipsing in the realm of fantasy here, the plausibly happy ending you conjured was amply satisfying.

Thank you for yet another gorgeous feast

subtleperfumesubtleperfumeover 8 years ago

I don't get around much on Lit anymore; too many other obligations, I'm sorry to say.

When this gem of a story was highly recommended to me by Raconteuse, I couldn't resist a peek. After all, she's never steered me wrong yet. Suffice to say, her track record is still perfect.

The author had me hooked from the first para and didn't let go until the final sentence. The story's spell is woven with exquisite language, pitch-perfect dialogue, vivid scene-setting, beautifully realized characters and scorching sex. What's not to love?

Thank you, W, for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Write the sequel!

very well written. Great build up not over written.

Looking forward to the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you for sharing!

What an appalling discovery there at the very last sentence when I found only five stars with which to vote with as opposed to the ten I had planned on awarding you!

alexf2198alexf2198over 8 years ago
great story!

this is one of the biggest stories i have read in literotica, I sincerely congratulate you

I hope you can make the second part of elysium some day

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

One of the best stories in Literotica, lovely writing, great sex with terrific climax ;) Unlike some writers you know your subject. Looking forward to more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Elysium is tied...

Up until the time I read Elysium earlier today (for the first time), I had thought that the story: "The Tree", by J T Harding was far and away the best I had ever read. Now, after the second reading of Elysium I am absolutely convinced that they are tied...in my mind at least. Thank you very much for the great pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Longtime reader - first ever comment

I have been reading stories on literotica for several years and this is the first time I have ever left a review or comment and is also the first time I have ever read any story longer than a couple of pages through to the end...

Fantastic story with great characters and vocabulary.

I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

I couldn't put this down for more than a couple minutes at a time. Excellent prose, graphic, yet tender sex scenes, well-developed characters in a thoroughly believable love story, what was not to love. This was one of the very best tales I've read on this site. Can we possibly have Anna & Joey encores, please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

Phenomenal story. Just breathtaking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I love this story more each time I read it

I like all your stories but this one is the best. I re-read it from time to time, each time I read it I like it better. Thank you so much for adding the epilogue.

OmazeratiOmazeratiabout 8 years ago
Thanks Wanda

Your stories aren't mindless descriptions of sexual encounters.

They are so beautifully written that they would be a joy to read even if erotically toned down. The characters are finely drawn and the plots in which you place them are always believable. Your descriptions of lust are almost poetically rendered and it's a pleasure to read sentences that are both grammatical and correctly punctuated. You seem to have figured out the I/me conundrum :>)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

What is this part about?

"She sank back against me, and let out a shuddering breath. "There'll be other women."

"There'll be other men.""

Does this mean they're going to have other lovers?

henrycarterhenrycarterabout 8 years ago

Your stories aren't mindless descriptions of sexual encounters, this is a BEAUTIFUL love story. No we shouldn't, yes we will...

We can only imagine what the future will bring, can it work? will it work? Only Wanda knows for sure.

Wanda, how about another chapter or two so we can all know.

HC

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 8 years ago
LOVED

the detail, description of the places, their sensations, thoughts, playful dialogue...all of it was so well written and intricately woven that everything was exquisitely sexy and real. You have a definite gift and it's a pleasure to read your stories. VERY easy to give this a 5. :) Well done!

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 8 years ago
A One-Plot Author

I see why you dub yourself Onehitwanda. Your really have just one story to tell. They say, tongue-in-cheek, that Vivaldi, the famous 18th century composer who is credited with several hundred concertos featuring many lead instruments actually wrote only one concerto with several hundred variations. Many composers and authors really have one tale or composition to present, but do it over and over with many embellishments. This isn't to say that the works aren't very good and enjoyable to the reader (listener), but there's no anticipation, no suspense since you know how it's going to continue and conclude. I have now read three of your stories and they are all the same and I have no need to read any more since I'm sure they're all variations on a very narrow theme. I did enjoy the two Romance stories. I don't really get much of a kick from incest and since they're probably all the same, I'll pass. The two romances got 5*, this got 3* because your writing is excellent even if your creativity is very narrow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent writing! Excellent story telling!

I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
heavenly

Elysium indeed. Brother sister sex has never been so well written, detailed, an honest story. I want to cheer these two on in their delicious secret.

La_TortueLa_Tortuealmost 8 years ago
Interesting

The setting was almost certainly USA but the language used seemed to be an interesting mix of American English and UK English. Beautifully written, flitting through humorous, sensitive, teasing, and sensual. Somewhere there may be a story or two that are as well written as this, but I very much doubt that there are any better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Damn Wanda

That was a love story, a fuck story and the incestuous too! It was well written and just plain pulled me totally into it like I was there..a part of it all. I should offer some kind of advice on how to improve your writing or this story but I can't come up with anything. It was sweet and at the same time made me soo horney and turned on!! Thanks, I really liked that a lot !! You mind fucked me! XO Scotty/slowrdr@aol.com

MoonDanceKIdMoonDanceKIdalmost 8 years ago
Hyper-realistic Incest Story

Outstanding literary work. I'll remember it forever and with fondness.

WillDarcyWillDarcyover 7 years ago
Beautifully written and very sexy.

Thank you.

mustbetheeyesmustbetheeyesover 7 years ago
World class!

I am in awe.

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
Perfect.

What an erotic turn on! Great story written with just the right warm and loving touch.

mharrisonmharrisonover 7 years ago
Excellent

Fantastic story and beautifuly written!!! Loved every bit of it. 5* isn't enough would definitely rate higher if possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
When I was a young man..........

Except for the involvement of brother & sister your story sure brings back some very nice memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Amazing story. Very well written.

I am soaking wet.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Fantastic!

Great story. One of my favourites!

Because involves bro/sis I understand is in this section, If not, can be in Romance.

I really liked, here are feelings, respect, glamour, and sex!

Congratulations to onehitwanda!

SWFL_WordslingerSWFL_Wordslingerover 7 years ago
Great!

Thoroughly enjoyed this story. Very well written!

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
OH MY!

This is so very good. This author is the best pure writer on literotica. 5*'s every story. Yes there are small mistakes usually left out words. There are several other stories I like better, but this author is soooo damn good in what ever she writes. Thank You onehitwanda!!

Johnny

La_TortueLa_Tortueover 7 years ago
Damn You Woman

I've tried writing, even completed a couple of stories that I wasn't unhappy with. Then I read yours and realised that maybe I wasn't quite as good as I thought I was, in fact nowhere near.

I am in awe of your ability to portray the feelings, emotions, desires, and passion of both parties, and to do so so beautifully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You have extra words that take away from the strength of a sentence.

Then ending has an odd tone. Before the final scene, they didn't give an indication that they were not going to see each other again. You needed a scene where he was feeling real doubt as to whether he was going to be at their getaway.

The final two scenes felt like poignant clip and a heartwarming clip with much of the scene (the build up to those two clips) cut out.

It's a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Absolutely stunning

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW

I am the kind of person that gets more out of a good story than even the best porn. I am in awe of your talent. GO MAINSTREAM. PUBLISH!!!! Don't hide this gift you have!!!

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusover 7 years ago
In Sincere Praise....

I agree with the previous poster. But, I have a strong feeling that you already have published mainstream writing. And, that you will only continue to do more. Writers write, they can't do otherwise and that's why we call them writers. As a prolific and discriminating reader I feel I can recognize talent and quality when I encounter them. Thank you for sharing yours with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stunning

I agree with a previous comment (I am the kind of person that gets more out of a good story than even the best porn) . This story was awesome. Loved your writing style and how you wrote the personalities to the characters. Simply loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WaHUCKawaHUCKawaHUCKa

'Twas brillig, and the slithey toves

built wooden cabnuts there with Dave

all 12-ounce were the borogroves,

and the mome raths chopped wood,WHOA!

then hast thou built the Justerwock?

Oh, frame this door, my wooden boy

Oh, 'ammerin' day, whoa Dave, whoa Dave,

said Merle 'Aggard to the boy

ProfessorlondiabazProfessorlondiabazabout 7 years ago
Close To Reality.

Great story. Very well written. Very natural build up. Enjoyed it thoroughly.I am a 74 years old male.Love natural settings like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wonderful

Reading erotic writing is like digging for diamonds - so much tedious gravel for one tiny gemstone. And this is a perfect gem. Lovely people, lovely relationship, descriptions that make you feel you are actually there. And the sex - if not the best description of it I have read, but pretty damned close

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
OMG!

He need to tell her he loves her. I have read this story and every story this author does several times because she is so very special to me as a writer. She tells a story not a boring blow by blow sex story that I just skip the sex. I want a story and she delivers better than anyone. Thanks again!

Johnny

Genghis_ReesGenghis_Reesabout 7 years ago
Pointless

"And Alexander wept; for he saw there were no more worlds to conquer."

Whenever I read one of Onehitwanda's stories I find that I am filled with awe and respect, since there is just no way I can write a single word that can compare - and this is one of the greats of Literotica.

It is just a shame that the writer has not added to this library for over a year; selfishly I want the real world to hang back and allow her(?) to feed my pleasant addiction. (How come we can make paragraphs in the stories, but not in the comments?)

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 7 years ago
great story has potential

geat story its got a nice buildup and it caj develope into a lovely long series with the main characters maybe even marrying in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful!

A delightfully believable build up to a delightful finish that holds the promise of more. So well written that it conveys the feelings of both characters without super graphic sex. Great to read and visualize.

JagnagJagnagalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic - brilliant - best ever ........

Congratulations..... best read ive had in years

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You leave me so warm and tingly inside.

Beautifully written! You introduced the characters well, lovely buildup between them, enough holding back on both parts, and enough sexual steam to let me know they would probably not be able to hold back long. Loved that you built the sex, then slid into the deep feeling and love they have for each other. Thank you so much for for the wonderful feelings you gave me.

This Florida man lives to swim and play in the sand. You now have me wanting to see South Africa.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 7 years ago
Don't know how...

...but I forgot I already commented on this and read it over a year ago; I read it again and it's just as fresh and just as simmering. To me that's the test of a good story--does it read just as good or better than the first time? This did hands down.

Why not write a sequel? I love Anna's and Joey's chemistry and I'd like to see their everyday interactions aside from when they couple. Their banter was so real, and all the build-up seemed so natural. I urge you to try writing more on this. :)

noviceamongprosnoviceamongprosalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

Wow...your writing is amazing.The story line took time to build it wasn't just a wham bam thank you ma'am kind of story. Keep the stories flowing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The writings of a romantic

You seem to definitely be a romantic, if this story is anything to go by. I was too, once. I was heartily disillusioned by society and life, but it’s stories like this that bring that feeling back to me, if only for a moment. My heart aches for it and throbs at the sensation. Thank you for a brief moment of joy, my dear author.

TongueHungTongueHungover 6 years ago
How do you leave a comment made of words when you're speechless?

That was absolutely breathtaking. There's a reason incest is illegal and frowned upon, but this story makes one forget about any of it. This is love and romance and passion. For fuck sake this should be a romance movie. If I wanted to open somebody's mind to remove the taboo of such a relationship...I'd have them read this story. Absolutely perfect

And as for all the other comments of praise on this story, I say

Ditto

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Always a Hit

I've read this story, as well as your other stories, several times. They are always erotic without being obscene. Very believable. I believe every one of your stories are 'hits' so you will have to come up with another moniker other than 'one hit'. Thank you for writing. banjoman88

owengreybeardowengreybeardover 6 years ago
I can't even.

I would like to feel that I am a man of words, but this left me speechless. Astonishingly good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One of the best

A work of romantic, aching heart. Your choice of words make it dreamy. It definitely qualifies for a movie script. Thank you for writing and sharing such an accentuating work of art.

Pilbaraman1111Pilbaraman1111about 6 years ago
Brilliant

I loved the sensual lead up and finalie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
omg came so hard thank you

Seeing stars

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
this is brilliant

wow - what a great story. i wish you were still writing stories. one of the best!

parthenogenesisparthenogenesisalmost 6 years ago
Marvelous extended seduction

This was a marvelous extended seduction. Of course the reader could see what was coming--but the path was so tortuously slow. The writing was excellent as well. The weird part was that the ostensibly male narrator sounded like a woman right from the first paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wanda,

Wanda,

If you are still out there, I beg you to write more of your wonderful stories! you are in a class all by yourself and i love everything you have posted!

IrfonIrfonalmost 6 years ago
What the previous poster said...

….sadly an Anonymous one - but does say it all.

Wonderful Wanda !!

Bilko98Bilko98almost 6 years ago
Wow, double wow!

Wanda,

Quite the best writing here, bar none. I usually go for shorter stories for titillation (and a quick wank), but your skilful prose held me easily. I'm not usually a bro/sis man, but these two were so beautiful and REAL. I loved it. Brava. More more.

ClevelandRocksClevelandRocksalmost 6 years ago
Yummy Story

These two people pop out of the page and you can see them daring each other to become each others sex partner. So much fun to read--so hot. Thank you!

NepalhopeNepalhopealmost 6 years ago
Great Story

I would read a 1000 page technical manual if you wrote it. Holy fuckballs, that was awesome. If you're doing mainstream stuff, let me know because I want to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Holy Fuck

You nailed it. The characters and character development are masterful. I'd pay big bucks to watch the film.

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 6 years ago
Perfect

So well written and paced! The underlaying joy of discovery and need and THEN! There is a possible sequel!

Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don't stop!

Pleasant, entertaining dialogue, two interesting and connected souls, intelligent discourse; gently increasing intimacy with a soul satisfying (interim) conclusion. Please don't let it end here! The story itself demands development hopefully with an ultimate equally satisfying final conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent story.

The characters and their personalities are perfect. Hoping there will be more. 5*.

brizzyguybrizzyguyover 5 years ago
Perfection

One of the best stories I have read here. I love the electric build up.....the anticipation.....the sexual teasing......very descriptive. I could feel myself in the character......I could feel everything he felt......my heart raced as his did. Anna was portrayed as a very sexual girl......exactly what I like. Like others, I will be hoping for a sequel......

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Writing!

Wow, this is terrific prose! I came for the dirty taboo, but stayed for the fantastic build, character development, and imagery! Bravo!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useronehitwanda@onehitwanda
4625 Followers
Profligate reader, harsh critic, published author, lingu(istic)ally deft, Daughter of Coldharbour, hopeless Arcane fangirl, wielder of the sword of Damoclites. Occasionally muffled but never decaffeinated. I've always loved the blurry line between realism and fantasy, hen...

SIMILAR Stories