All Comments on 'Erika's First Pickup'

by RogerDart

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TampaNaughtyNurseTampaNaughtyNurseabout 9 years ago
Not a Cliche

Though this "first time with a black man" story has been done many times, your writing style was interesting and fresh. Your descriptions of the ideas, feelings, and actions they all were thinking, feeling, and doing was what sets this story apart.

My only less positive comment and I know this is more about personal preference than anything else, is that there were too many humorous quips, thus they lost their impact. Though at first they provoked a smile, towards the end of the story I was saying (in my mind) enough already.

Please keep writing and submitting your stories to Literotica. I am sure I will enjoy reading them as I did "Erika's First Pickup". Be sure should you decide that should Erica, Steve, Coach have the follow up tryst they agreed to have, keeping it fresh and thereby maintaining reader interest will be another challenge. But I believe you are up to that challenge.

cindylynn34cindylynn34about 9 years ago

im happy you wrote it and i enjoyed it ... but i love the act being felt in words.. i was glad he came inside her atleast ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
SOS

How many times?

gordo12gordo12about 9 years ago
Tyrone

As soon as I saw that I was going to slam the story but you handled that overdone cliche by turning it into a joke. Most of these IR stories are just a bundle of cliches repeated ad naseum but you handled them well and turned out an interesting read.

Well done (and I don't say that often on IR stories)

The only thing would have been whether or not to expect a sequel. To be continued or The End are polite endings for the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A very good story

A very well written story and I too liked the fun the author had with the name Tyrone... I do however have one complaint or more accurately a disagreement. The author seems to be saying that LT's approach works often enough that he feels no need to change it. I have a lot of trouble believing his Juvenile approach/attitude would work with anyone.

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Refreshing

Only a few authors really put out a truly good story. Your approach was quite refreshing. Since this was to be Erika's first time with a black man, it was good to see that her desired partner was a gentleman and not some rude, crude street punk. Keep writing.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 9 years ago
I liked it a great deal.

Would like to hear more about this couple's journey into depravity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
SOS to the MAX

This was well-written but still the SOS!!!

RogerDartRogerDartabout 9 years agoAuthor
Newbie requests clarification

I'm guessing that "SOS", in this context, means something like "Same Old Shit".

But I don't like making assumptions, so I'm asking whether my guess is right.

Also -- if it is -- then, to those who labeled the story that way, I'll just say: I'm sorry that you didn't particularly enjoy it. (Assuming that calling it "SOS" implies that you didn't.)

Also, of course, I'm happy that some people, apparently, did.

/ Roger

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it!

And we would have gone with LT. He could have us behave like his slaves in no time.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundalmost 9 years ago
Hated it although not too badly written

So why do I read it? Perhaps to see what's going on in USA and maybe in UK too. Is the white guy always the cuckold? There's a website called black cuckoldress that paints the opposite picture, but who knows? Sometimes Asian and Indian men are cucked by white men but this doesn't get described much in Literotica.

AndrewmsailingAndrewmsailingalmost 9 years ago
Thrilling

I was excited reading this. It's well written, tension grows, it's not a mere anatomical list. I look forward to more of their exploration.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hot

I got off on it. Looking forward to more!

Andy_FLAndy_FLover 8 years ago
Please write more

This is excellent. please write more as your truly talented.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am ashamed to say I would have let Lt force my wife suck his black cock as his friends and not known how to fight them. They could have humiliated me and shown her how strong blackmen treat white sluts. I know I would feel sick as I watched her and couldn’t do anything to help her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous