All Comments on 'Love Me... Love My Dogs Pt. 02'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great stuff

Wonderful piece of writing, sensitive and sexy. More please, 5 star!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I love this story! Great writing, exciting and passionate and with genuine love between John and Christie. Yes, it is unconventional, but it is so enjoyable! More, please!

senilissenilisabout 9 years ago
Bravo!!!!!

Masterful work of writing. Bravo!!!!! (Five Times)

fuckasaurusfuckasaurusabout 9 years ago

I love it! A truly spectacular chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
HOT,HOT,HOT, MORE, MORE, MORE

HOT,HOT,HOT, MORE, MORE, MORE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Keep the story going

I can't wait to find out how the parents take the news their little girl is fucking the old man next door. Could they go nuclear? Or, could they already know? Perhaps the Dad is clueless, but I bet Mom already knows. Mom may even want in of some of that action. Great story and well written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another cracking tale!

Keep going! Can't wait to see how their lives unfold!

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Good Old Sex Story****

Keep them cumming very entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My life in a nutshell

Please continue this story. It speaks to me on so many levels. I feel that what I am going thru in life is mirroring this story and just cannot get enough of it. I sent both parts to my love and hope she feels the same about them as I do.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
A couple of remarks

Ch. 2 was a nice continuation, but I have a question and a comment about it.

Forgive my ignorance, but what's an "air cooker"? I know my way around kitchens (both commercial and residential), but I've never heard that term before. Is that a convection oven?

There's an inconsistency between Ch. 1 & Ch. 2. In this chapter, Christie says, "I had this late growth spurt, and blam!...boobs, ass, and 6 inches taller!", yet in the first chapter, you described her as being "pear-shaped" ... "upside down". All boobs, but no ass, as yet. A big deal was made about her having big boobs. The growth spurt didn't come until sometime long after that initial description. In this chapter, Christie complained that she was "flat as a board" until the growth spurt came along. Therefore, there was a breakdown in story consistency between Ch. 1 & Ch. 2.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 8 years ago
Loved It!

Having so much fun reading this series. But the editor in me notes a couple of typos. "Desert" correct to "dessert" & "between ... and I ..." correct to "between ... and me ..." This minor ripples do not taint a an excellent story. Looking fwd to the next chapters. Kudos!

bruce22bruce22almost 8 years ago
Enjoyable Tale

You faked me out with title. I was expecting more action with the dogs.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Nice and hot chapter

Is John and Christine really falling in love? or is a Christine game?

Anyway, is a nice and hot story.

5* for you.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Love the pace and the writing. The sex is just fucking smoking!! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anal

Pls do anal

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
Delightful

I can't wait to see what happens next!

2cookies4u2cookies4uabout 3 years ago

Absolutely loving this story! Enjoy the pace and writing of the story as one of the other commenters made earlier.

Keep it up!!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

This is a fun and sexy read, most enjoyable, the story and the sex

TG700TG700about 1 year ago

The love is what makes the story even better!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous