All Comments on 'Disposable Hero Ch. 02 Pt. 02'

by Bokhun

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bibble36bibble36about 9 years ago
Loving it

Have been following this story since the first chapter, excellent work but wish there were more pages as I get engrossed once I start reading. Thanx for posting and look forward to many more chapters.

Sid0604Sid0604about 9 years ago
Thank you..

Thank you for another great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story

Not trying to rush you but well i want more more more.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
more proof reading needed

Reviling means acting in disgust.

Reveling means enjoying.

Then: if this then that, that was then.

Than: less than, more than.

ZeoUnitZeoUnitalmost 9 years ago
Nice Development

Honestly I like where this is going. I wonder will even the third one somehow still get "under his thumb". Like i said before I don't know why but I think it would be funny to see then scheming and plotting to kill one another or set one another up for something while try to get his affection or something on those lines while keep messing up the all of the gods and goddesses plans. I can just picture Death, Creator and Lloth annoyed as hell because he/they do stuff that he/they thinks are honorable or are in line of Samurai's honor. ( they can develop some of that i guess) :D

On the subject of him get killed at this point, ok fine... but... how... who... in core base of things can they even scratch him. If look logically from their point of view I think the most logical view (maybe not totally correct but still) would have Belar. She seen what he can do and understand that things are not as they suppose to be. She understands that there might problem if things go the way they are going. If take in consideration what was shown he can do, it pulls the question why is he allowing them to continue to treat him as they did. He could (base on what she seen) easily break the jail and escape, never mind that he could kill then with no effort apparently but he didn't do that. If fallow that path of logic she see in front of her, it begs the question why he didn't.. Her way of thinking and conclusion is on the mark giving more openings for her to try to make new plans base on information she assume that might be correct.

What I like about her in this chapter is that she shown that she can see possible advantages that he can bring to her people and thinks of possible repercussions if this is some kind of gods test and that they might have failed on it, most likely from the very start. Just a possibility in her mind but she still consider as one of possible out comes. The Child was pure gold just want to see how will that affect things.

Shynta in this chapter is ok. I like that she in a way wants best for her people(to some extend) after that demonstration and I can get why she thinks he would be a treat, but her reaction was a bit lacking I think. The very display of that power that she didn't know about should make a bit more "bells ringing" in her head with her recalling her actions in the past and make her consider her actions more carefully. If you see a person that could do all that it would be logical to think few chains would not stop him. True his used magic and all but he did mention that in his demonstration he will teach Zilvra how to use chi and show her a example of it. Not sure would they understand what chi is so it would be reasonable to assume that he might had that from the start. For someone that say to plan stuff she get pretty rush decisions unlike Belar. Aslo the plan to wait to see if he dies in pits... not sure if that would be wise if want to eliminate. the guy just show that he can blow past practically anything that was put in him and has shown something that most didn't seen so far. I think you would try to be more tactical on that part first before try to use brute force.

Before anyone say she is confident with what she done so far to him, true it would make her confident since she done that, then again mind is very interesting thing. With all that display I think a bit of reality check would his anyone and make her wary of him even if chained.

Zilvra Reaction was reasonable considering that her life kinda connected with Henri. We still don't know to what extend but it could be that its in very big way if earlier chapters are anything to base it upon. She is in my opinion done pretty good. I can understand her freaking out about what she found out and reacted in that why. Really looking forward to see how will she develop in the future and will she starts to take in his teaching seriously from now on.

hopefully other sisters will develop more in the future also.

Anyway Best wishes and Good writing from ZeoUnit

AdonisXxXAdonisXxXalmost 9 years ago
gosh

I am annoyed now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Editor

Is English your editor's 2nd language because there are TONS of grammatical and spelling errors in this story. Yes, I am a grammar nazi. Spelling/grammatical errors, misuse of words, etc. all disrupt the flow of a good story and this is a VERY, VERY good story. The stuff that got past your editor is ridiculous! My nephew would have caught those errors and he's 10!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
pronouns and third person

Hi . Your storytelling is awesome but is let down by mixing pronouns . The use of third person is often confusing as one is not sure who is speaking/thinking

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBokhun@Bokhun
314 Followers
Disposable Hero Chapter 1 2/19/15 Disposable Hero Part 2 Chapter 1 2/25/15 Disposable Hero Part 3 Chapter 1 03/14/15 Disposable Hero Chapter 1 Part 4 sent 3/17/15 Disposable Hero Chapter 1 Part 5 3/21/15 Disposable Hero Chapter 1 Part 6 3/27/15 Disposable Hero Chapter ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES