All Comments on 'Portfolio'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bravo!!

Very well written, exactly my type of slow seduction!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great start

I was expecting someone to be watching from behind a false wall for some reason :) .... great start, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Step forward.

I've read a lot of your stories and have enjoyed them.

I think this is your best. The extra time you spent on character and situation development paid off in a better and sexier story.

happy_blokehappy_blokeabout 9 years ago
Nice story

Sexy and arousing, glad she didn't shag the nasty guy. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACT-SEX

Nothing missing in this story that was written.in total reality That story is true and I say this because I've done many shots of nude ladies. Some were easy to "pose" while others were more in a mode of frustration as they were doing nude shots for their husbands or lovers. One time a woman who was a working girl and marrying one of her customers. Note only did she want photos but a movie in a tub of swirling water. . .next posing in lingerie she had purchased for her wedding night. What a brothel lady she was - actually she was exceedingly lovely. Some were just not that attractive, but hey, I was making money. This story brought back wonderful stories, except none of the models were my sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Can I point out that this is a rape story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story!

What a great story. I really enjoyed it, as I enjoy all of your other stories too!

kensimoorekensimooreabout 7 years ago
Great!

Well done and completely plausible, thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I had done some modeling for art departments and schools when I got a sportswear gig. Since it was my first photo shoot the pay wasn't great, but I needed the experience. The studio was very nice and I was going to pose for the photographer and his assistant for three hours. I modeled a variety of sportswear for about 30 minutes when the photographer wanted us to take a break. He then suggested we continue only I do the same poses without the sportswear. A bit confused I asked him what he wanted me to do? His replied that I should do the rest of shoot as a nude. I wasn't sure it was a good idea, but feeling a bit intimidated, my first photo shoot had me totally naked. Later he posted the photos with his other work, but I was the only nude on display.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous