All Comments on 'Dentist's Chair'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
CSD2CSD2over 8 years ago
glad you didn't retire

Interesting addition to your universe. Hope to see more of this family.

LVgrniis64LVgrniis64over 8 years ago
Good writer?

A good writer is an accomplished story teller, and you tell some amazing stories. Thank you

mnladmnladover 8 years ago
Author's Comments

I think the author.s comments at the end might be my favourite part. Keep, up the good work.

computermadcomputermadover 8 years ago
Everything

Loved this story. It seemed to have everything including some silly and dry humour. Keep it up.

MobileMarineMobileMarineover 8 years ago
In total agreement

I am in total agreement with the other commenters. Great job!

the_MiCrOthe_MiCrOover 8 years ago
6 Stars

Really loved this story... but i can't find the 6 Stars button ...

juggalosexkittenjuggalosexkittenover 8 years ago
great story

More of a Sci fi romance then mind control but meh semantics. Wonderfully written and absorbing. Keep writing.

dewsaqdewsaqover 8 years ago
The story's very good

like your notes say, it's absolutely the wrong category and I think most of its potential target group might miss it in this category. It's absolutely not erotic at all, obviously. The title seems tenuous too unless I'm missing something.

I found it hard to reconcile his mostly "nice guy" character with being somebody who would be so relaxed about destroying his wife out of revenge until it drove her to suicide.

AlourameepAlourameepover 8 years ago
loved this story.

After lurking on here for 5 yrs I found a story that actually made me make an account so I could rate.

richocet66richocet66over 8 years ago
Surprised

Considering where I am reading it and that it did not have much of what I would be here for I found it well written and kept me absorbed. You could have lost any of the over sexual parts and you would still have one damn fine story. So good in fact I actually created an account for the first time just to let you know.

SybawriteSybawriteover 8 years ago
Awful

Convoluted, poorly planned, badly written. Other than that, five stars.

steviebowmontsteviebowmontover 8 years ago
Did what it was supposed to do

We come to this site for entertainment. Yes some stories need a bit of editing and some ramble a bit. What I have to say about this one is that I read straight through to the end. Enjoyed it and was glad that you spent the time to write it out. I had fun, you had fun, everyone else can go find another story. Keep it up.

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 8 years ago
Liked the story

I try my hand at writing from time to time, however due to a TIA I lose the thread of whatever I am writing a lot of times. Yes the story jumped and whatever else, however, just remember one tiny detail, you have the balls to put it out there. You do not charge anyone, you just do it for your enjoyment and that of others. For that I both thank and praise you. And I loved that last part that you put in. You just put it so well..

Dawgbite38Dawgbite38about 8 years ago

The husband was a coward. The wife deserves what happened too her she cheated she got caught and committed suicide. The husband did nothing wrong until he suspected his wife was going to commit suicide and chickened out and let his children find her body. They should not have had to deal with that.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 7 years ago
Damn they are hard on you

I enjoyed this story also. I have been reading yours for past three days.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 7 years ago
This story was...

wonderful. It had a bitter twist in with some really good stuff.

The dialogue was believable, and flowed well.

I like hearing what characters are thinking and feeling. You did that very well, and the ESP-thing let you expand that in interesting ways.

Clever twist having Jill have a prior connection via the dance studio.

Too bad about Yvonne, though. Life can really suck sometimes, eh?

I liked it a lot that you got the 2 families to connect. It helped to lift the mood for the kids (and this reader).

If there were proofreading/editing problems, I didn't notice them because the story was so compelling.

So... yeah. Thanks for sharing your talent with us, and I hope you keep writing.

CocoaNMiloCocoaNMiloalmost 7 years ago
Doesn't suck at all😀

characters well developed. Plot well thought out. Very enjoyable.

Thank you

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 6 years ago
Really well written

I missed this one when it came out so a nice surprise and even better it was a good read. I have read many of JimBob44 stories but mostly LW. I enjoy JimBob44 story telling so thought why not on this story. Well worth time to read.

Please keep writing and I will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You do suck

You made me cry again, damn it! Almost (not quite) makes me want to be back in Louisiana again. 5 stars.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
excellent 5*

THE most entertaining writer on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"Totally Awesome"

Great story!! You have a real talent and look forward to other stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really great story.

10 stars, and 7 "no"s (about your after-story "yes's") Just added it to my own book of favorites. Don't usually read mind control stories, but really glad I did. Just J

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funabout 6 years ago
Hated it a and that’s unusual

Anyone, any man, that would not support a woman in mortal distress, and severe depression and suicidal thoughts are certainly mortal, is despicable.

He had the knowledge and power to heal her. It would have been more work, and perhaps he would not have gotten his revenge, but he would have been a man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Not at all what I was looking for tonight but maybe what I needed. Really well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Title?

I feel like I missed the meaning of the title. Can anyone explain it to me? Besides that though, it was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
typos

More than once you wrote hits, instead of this.

Please fix it.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 5 years ago

It was pretty stupid not to open those DNA tests. Really makes no sense

After all he already knew the answer and was planning to sue guy who fucked his wife.

peterg55peterg55over 5 years ago
To blazes

To blazes with the disclaimers, the nay sayers and the grouches, you write to get enjoyment, I read for enjoyment. You stories achieve all that. Win win.

Thanks for your work, keep on writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Better Loving Wives Authors are a disproportionate percentage

of the gifted writers on Literotica. JimBob44, who often writes for LW, is a good example. I very seldom see a story of this quality in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good read.

I enjoyed your story. While I am a grammar nartzi, the story was well thought out. However I would have enjoyed a more fleshed out ending.

Well done

Rex

cpetecpeteover 4 years ago
Good story...but

The dialogue made it GREAT

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please don't stop writing just the way you do

Great story line. I am always amazed when I find a remarkable story written by a new author. My compliments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

I've read several of your stories. Your a wonderful story teller. I enjoyed all I read, even when they stop without a conclusion. You gave me enough information to end it in my mind.

ohioohioover 4 years ago
Another wonderful story

I am so much enjoying my wandering through the rich trove of JimBob stories! This one is full of surprises, but also warm and humorous and full of feeling--despite the hard and tragic moments, there are people who love one another, who deal with problems and rise to the occasion, and take care of each other. A very satisfying experience, reading a story like this!

Thanks to JB,

ohio

steve1953steve1953over 3 years ago
Re-read

This is about the forth time reading it still enjoyable but please come back and write more. Thanks for all the stories and people in them.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 3 years ago
The inimitable JB44

No one else here can write like this. So much richness in so few words. So much to learn. Hat's off, again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
👍🍺

Lovely story thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Great Story

Shame about Mom, but hell she really did suck as a wife and mother.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Another 5 Star!!! Love how the slut wife helped hubby through suicide...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of your best. What a pleasure. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I come back and re-read your stories every now and then. They leave me with a good feeling.

blackknight314blackknight314over 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, what a great story, and so well told. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. Don't usually read mind-control stories, but this was good so I may try some more in the future. The wife was horrible and would have torn that family to pieces out of spite during a divorce. Sad to say, but what she did was best for everyone. Good story, well done.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

Mind control or a controlled mind? Would like to get me that set up, great story, well written. For me, I almost would always like to figure out the motivations and passions of the cheater and having lost some pretty amazing people to suicide, it strikes me that she might be one of the very few that actually regretted her actions. thax for a great read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You know how when you listen to "Blood On The Tracks" and Meet Me In The Morning comes on and you say "Yeah , this is my favorite" ? And then "Jack of Hearts" comes on and you go "Nah, this is my favorite"? And so on. Nope, ain't sayin' you're Dylan. But my reaction to a lot of your stories... Sometimes you do give me shelter from the storm.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I’ve read this story more than once and liked it every damn time.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Third time through. One of your very best.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Missed this one and now I have another new favorite. How does one write a complete fantasy that is so grounded? Your stories should be a teaching tool for other writers.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thank you for this story. The plot device allowed me to read through the betrayal and suicide without finding myself bogged down in drama and emotion that I might have gotten lost in with another writer.

So many can catch my heart up in their writing, but somehow it was alright as I read.

I know you write for you, and I wish you well in it, but I thank you for sharing with the rest of us.

Norman_Sands

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5081 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

SIMILAR Stories