All Comments on 'RMC: Birthday Presents'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
FAMILIES THAT SHARE TOGETHER

stay close and touching, TK U MLJ LV NV

ktmccollktmccollabout 9 years ago
Another winner

It's always refreshing to read a story that combines sensitivity with heat. Very nicely done!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 9 years ago
Wow!

I lost track of the number of orgasms with this threesome. They will all be dragging tomorrow, but with smiles on their faces. :)

Happy Birthday Uncle Jim.

sparktjsparktjabout 9 years ago

Brilliant writing, loved the threesome. Would love Jim & Janet to experience a MMF next time. Thank you, this got me so hard.

BigPopsBigPopsabout 9 years ago
Such great writing, hard to believe it is fiction...

Although the author has written many other stories (yet to be read by me), this was very believable, such that it almost seemed autobiographical.

Added in was an excellent portrayal of love making that didn't distract with frenetic action that truly depicts the wonderful pleasure that great lovemaking can be. It was not sex between these people, it was love making.

I'd award a ten on a scale of five if it were possible - one of the most enjoyable of the many stories I have read here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Another excellent story. The next chapter should have Jim getting together with his niece and her mom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Chapter two continues the magic

Your writing is so wonderful it will be hard to enjoy many of the other contributions posted here. Over time I will savor your other creations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
only 4 from me.

I guess I am a selfish bastard. But janet/bug getting together and ignoring him just didnt do it for me. The rest was great, but that dropped a star for me.

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
Another great story well told

The only problem I have, coming to this well after the stories have been written, is working out which are the related stories and what sequence to read them in. Literotica seems to present them in alphabetical order with no sort facility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Suggestion

Would be better with more description of Janet. The reader isn't provided any idea of what she looks like or even how old she is.

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 6 years ago
Wonderful

Your stories are all wonderful to re-read and remember what a wonderful excellent writer you are and how well you weave the erotic with the romantic side. Thank you!

10towers10towersabout 5 years ago
Second Read

I had to reread chapter 3 since it had been so long inbetween. I will now read chapter 4. Five stars as usual, and very exciting to read again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A Good Conclusion...

But it could never match the original RMC.

Thanx for another Read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
STD'S

STD's can be transmitted orally!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well that sucked adding a threesome ruined it for me. only two stars........ almost gave it one star.

BenLongBenLongover 1 year agoAuthor

Well, thanks for reading. Sorry I didn’t hit your precise link. In this series of nearly 30 stories, I’ve explored true love, group sex, polyamory, incest, masturbation… so if this particular story didn’t do it for you… look somewhere else?

Someone else recently commented on Rocky Mountain Christmas that it was : boring. Go figure, one of my highest rated stories, with nearly three quarter of a million reads, 420 favorite votes, and over 3,000 votes - they found it boring. I guess the old saw is correct- I can’t please ALL of the people ALL of the time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES